PDA

View Full Version : No games tonight (5/7/15)

jimmybball
05-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Dang, I was getting used to playoff basketball every night. Anybody else greedy for more ball? This is just the start too. The further we go, the less games.

Optimus Prime
05-07-2015, 06:51 PM
I thought it was odd that there are no games today. Hawks, Wizards, Warriors and Grizzlies get 4 days off while Cavs, Bulls, Clippers and Rockets get the regular 2.

Today isn't a holiday either. What gives?

:confusedshrug:

jimmybball
05-07-2015, 06:52 PM
I thought it was odd that there are no games today. Hawks, Wizards, Warriors and Grizzlies get 4 days off while Cavs, Bulls, Clippers and Rockets get the regular 2.

It is also a Thursday. Thursdays have pretty much been the heart of NBA on TNT.

J Shuttlesworth
05-07-2015, 06:55 PM

Strange, but I know the Cavs/Bulls and Rockets/Clips series have an extra day off between game 6 and 7 if they go down

ILLsmak
05-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Dang, I was getting used to playoff basketball every night. Anybody else greedy for more ball? This is just the start too. The further we go, the less games.

Yea to mix metaphors, no excuses.

I had just assumed. They still got four series so this is a fail. I was wondering if something else was happening that I forgot about, but yea I was all ready to watch some tonight.

-Smak

MP.Trey
05-08-2015, 06:10 AM
Yeah, I was so f*cking confused last night when I couldn't find a game. I thought it was always basketball every night until the conference finals.

LiLharvard
05-08-2015, 06:13 AM
yea i didnt even realise when i finnished i check to see if any games on and none i was expecting my wiz to be on and i search and find that John Wall's Arm needs to be amputated and that the hawks won the series.

bdreason
05-08-2015, 06:16 AM
Strippers gettin' paid tonight. Let's hope nobody gets arrested.

LiLharvard
05-08-2015, 06:17 AM
Strippers gettin' paid tonight. Let's hope nobody gets arrested.

i accidentally negged you i think. apologies. was meaning to rep lol

MP.Trey
05-08-2015, 06:18 AM
yea i didnt even realise when i finnished i check to see if any games on and none i was expecting my wiz to be on and i search and find that John Wall's Arm needs to be amputated and that the hawks won the series.
Lol.

r15mohd
05-08-2015, 10:30 AM
probably because of the travel for GSW to Memphis...that's the only reason I can think for the extra day due to the long flight. stupid to me, but the leagues looking out for the "Golden" boy right now-pun intended

imdaman99
05-08-2015, 10:52 AM
It's embarrassing that they didn't have a game on Thursday night. I would have much rather they give a night like Saturday off instead of Thursday. Thursday is prime time.

Yoshi
05-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Thank god that day is over. Now back to the good stuff!

jimmybball
05-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Games tonight! :banana: