PDA

View Full Version : is james harden the goat freethrow shooter?

inclinerator
05-08-2015, 05:37 AM
i think he has surpass durant, i don't think i have ever seen him miss a clutch freethrow

bobopenguin
05-08-2015, 06:59 AM
well, 90% of Toyota center's fan loved and willing to pay to watch harden to chuck his free throw, every game is his FT practice night.

UK2K
05-08-2015, 07:05 AM
well, 90% of Toyota center's fan loved and willing to pay to watch harden to chuck his free throw, every game is his FT practice night.

I dont care if he shoots 200 free throws for the win. At the end of the night, if I can say 'you suck and we won', I dont care how it happens.

nayte
05-08-2015, 07:29 AM
I dont care if he shoots 200 free throws for the win. At the end of the night, if I can say 'you suck and we won', I dont care how it happens.

Mate. As a guy who lurks more then posts( as evidenced by my post to join date ratio )and as a bulls fan
Don't buy into all this. When I was growing up and playing drawing a foul was a good thing. I never never understood the hate for this but given the agendas on this website I'm not suprised. You guys have a top class player and if he is good at drawing fouls so what . That's on the defence more then anything.
Right or wrong I always felt the thunder should of traded Westbrook and kept harden.

warriorfan
05-08-2015, 07:34 AM
being a harden stan isn't an easy job but someones gotta do it

Wade's Rings
05-08-2015, 07:55 AM
Mate. As a guy who lurks more then posts( as evidenced by my post to join date ratio )and as a bulls fan
Don't buy into all this. When I was growing up and playing drawing a foul was a good thing. I never never understood the hate for this but given the agendas on this website I'm not suprised. You guys have a top class player and if he is good at drawing fouls so what . That's on the defence more then anything.
Right or wrong I always felt the thunder should of traded Westbrook and kept harden.

The Free Throw hate stems from Game 6 of the 2002 Conference Finals and the 2006 Finals.

Blue&Orange
05-08-2015, 12:16 PM
You guys have a top class player and if he is good at drawing fouls so what . That's on the defence more then anything.
:applause: why can the sophisticated modern era defenses of today stop a player like Harden? a bench player that choked on the finals before he got a starting job.

UK2K
05-08-2015, 12:46 PM

Agreed. Solid.

Like I said, if Harden takes free throws all game and we win, then at the end of the night, Houston has a W and that's all that matters.

Not sure why ISH looks down on the ability to draw contact, but the rest of the world (everyone I talk to on a daily basis at work, a major SPORTS retail store) don't care.

Wins are wins. Excuses are for losers.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Nope.

HOoopCityJones
05-08-2015, 12:48 PM
I heard they're changing the name of Houston's arena to The Carnival.

RRR3
05-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Steve Nash is.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Steve Nash is.

:applause:

Nuff Said
05-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Is harden's drive one of the most unstoppable moves ever?

UK2K
05-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Is harden's drive one of the most unstoppable moves ever?
853 drives (3rd)
8.0 ppg on drives (2nd)

Yes.

inclinerator
05-08-2015, 02:24 PM
harden is shooting 96 percent in 73 attempts for the playoffs, i think that's a record