PDA

View Full Version : Cavs lost game 3 but...

Real14
05-08-2015, 11:43 PM
...Lebron stans want to blame irving for tha loss when it was clearly bronna who was tha one who LeChoked at tha end:lol

What you think of that ISH?:oldlol:

edrick
05-08-2015, 11:46 PM
And Lebron haters want to state that Kyrie is the leader of the Cavs when they win, but if the Cavs lose, you blame it on Lebron. :lol

They both sucked. Kyrie was extra special shit tonight though. Kyrie showed in game 1 that Rose cannot guard him, at all, he just missed layups all night.

Kingwillball
05-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Lebron Sucks but still putting up monster numbers minus the high shooting percentage. 26.3, 10.3,9.3 along with 2+ steals per game.

inclinerator
05-08-2015, 11:50 PM
how did he choke? d rose just hit the shot

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Omm......missed wide open layup

Optimus Prime
05-08-2015, 11:52 PM

8/25

7 TOs

Missed a point blank layup in the 4th quarter...no surprise.

Did you watch the game? :confusedshrug: :banghead:

Eric Cartman
05-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Says the dude with the Lebron avy.

Take the L, child.

imdaman99
05-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Kyrie had a bad game but Delladova stepped up and not to mention JR hitting them big 3s. So it's not as if Lebron didn't have any help. Bran stans just need an excuse :oldlol:

PsychoBe
05-08-2015, 11:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEiD_ztVIAAJwiY.jpg

Simple Jack
05-09-2015, 12:00 AM
It's hilarious that a shot by Rose, which had nothing to do with LeBron, could change people's opinions so drastically. Rose made it, and the narrative is that LeBron sucks and didn't do enough to win/choked. Do we all realize that LeBron had nothing to do with that last play in which Rose banked a lucky 3? Rose misses it and the narrative is that LeBron is great again? When the last shot had nothing to do with him and literally could have gone either way?

Is this really the type of logic people use, or is everyone trolling? I really hope it's the latter.

edrick
05-09-2015, 12:04 AM
It's hilarious that a shot by Rose, which had nothing to do with LeBron, could change people's opinions so drastically. Rose made it, and the narrative is that LeBron sucks and didn't do enough to win/choked. Do we all realize that LeBron had nothing to do with that last play in which Rose banked a lucky 3? Rose misses it and the narrative is that LeBron is great again? When the last shot had nothing to do with him and literally could have gone either way?

Is this really the type of logic people use, or is everyone trolling? I really hope it's the latter.

On ISH it is. Last game people were saying Rose was shit, now he's amazing again. lol People be all emotional and shit.

absalom
05-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Fresh Kid still salty Lebron did not go NY.

PejaTheSerbSnip
05-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Lebron Sucks but still putting up monster numbers minus the high shooting percentage. 26.3, 10.3,9.3 along with 2+ steals per game.
26.3 points a game on 26 shots a game and 5 turnovers a game.

"Minus the high shooting percentage"..... Lol.....kind of important dont you think? :biggums:

I said it in the regular season and people thought I was out to lunch, that LeBron was coasting: guy can't finish like he used to so defenders dont sag off him when hes at the perimeter, allowing him to hoist jumpers with 5+ feet of room.

LeBron is still a very special player but it'll be a while before people understand that hes no longer the undisputed best in the game.

Straight_Ballin
05-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Lebron is LEADING the post season in turnovers per game. He's completely shook and the haters are living in his mind rent free.

rmt
05-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Lots of calls and non-calls for/vs Lebron at the end of the game - Silver must want Lebron in the Finals.

SpaceJammeR
05-09-2015, 06:39 AM
butt I thought kyrie was a superstar and cavs are stacked??? kyrie was terrible today and so was lebron. but lebron did what he could do. theres only so much he can do. kyrie scored 11 points and had 0 assist. 0 ASSIST!!! the cavs second best player was terrible and of course you can't with like that.

poido123
05-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Kyrie was hurt.

Did people not watch the game? He rolled his ankle pretty bad on a drive.

AirFederer
05-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Calling this loss a choke on Lebron is a stretch. But I guess he's not totally happy with his game right now

ThickassGlasses
05-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Kyrie was hurt.

He was horrible, don't hide it.

LeBron was bad but still accounted for 66% of Cleveland's points. His second best player was Dellavedova for Pete's sake.

edrick
05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Kyrie was hurt.

Don't play that card. He was in the damn game. Would you give Lebron a pass if he was injured but still playing? **** no you would not.

Ca$H
05-09-2015, 12:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEiD_ztVIAAJwiY.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Papaya Petee
05-09-2015, 12:41 PM
If you watched the postgame conference you stupid idiot LeBron talks about how he's blaming himself for the game and it wasn't on Kyrie at all. But keep making shit up.

04mzwach
05-09-2015, 12:50 PM
The refs didn't call enough fouls on Chicago. They saved it from being a blowout in Chicago's favor, but just not enough fixing was done. Blame the refs.

Real14
05-09-2015, 02:32 PM
If you watched the postgame conference you stupid idiot LeBron talks about how he's blaming himself for the game and it wasn't on Kyrie at all. But keep making shit up.
Did I say bron dumb bitch?:biggums: I said bron stans:coleman:

Kvnzhangyay
05-09-2015, 02:35 PM
...Lebron stans want to blame irving for tha loss when it was clearly bronna who was tha one who LeChoked at tha end:lol

What you think of that ISH?:oldlol:

As bad as Bron was, Kyrie was worse :facepalm

What happened to Kyrie being Batman?

NumberSix
05-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Can't really blame LeBron or the Cavs. Rose threw up a garbage shot that banked in. 99 times out of 100, shit like that doesn't go in.

Twiens
05-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Kyrie didn't touch the ball last night, hard to really blame the guy.

kamil
05-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Can't really blame LeBron or the Cavs. Rose threw up a garbage shot that banked in. 99 times out of 100, shit like that doesn't go in.

THERE YOU ARE!

I was wondering when Miami Heat's biggest fan was gonna chime in.

NumberSix
05-09-2015, 02:50 PM
THERE YOU ARE!

I was wondering when Miami Heat's biggest fan was gonna chime in.
Well, it's difficult. I still like LeBron, but I want Cleveland to lose. I'd prefer Chicago to win, but I still don't like that team or Rose.

Best case scenario.....

LeBron balls out, but Cleveland loses. Derrick Rose plays like garbage and Chicago wins.

Budadiiii
05-09-2015, 02:54 PM
On ISH it is. Last game people were saying Rose was shit, now he's amazing again. lol People be all emotional and shit.
Rose still sucks and LeBron is still a choke artist. :lol

That lucky D-Rose bank shot changed nothing.