PDA

View Full Version : "The disrespectful words he (Noah) said to me were uncalled for"

KembaWalker
05-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Has there ever been a more beta superstar then Bran?!

:roll:

Optimus Prime
05-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Has there ever been a more beta superstar then Bran?!

"Mom! He said mean words to me!"

:lebroncry:

Super shook 8/25 2*/5 beta

:banana:

JohnMax
05-08-2015, 11:54 PM
So Lethrowstonesandhideyourhands conveniently forgot he called Noah "bytch ass" after dunking on him?

Spurs5Rings2014
05-08-2015, 11:56 PM
These two just need to scrap and get it over with.

:oldlol:

Angel Face
05-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Cry baby. :oldlol: Imagine Jordan guarding him, dude would literally ran to his hippo mom.

kennethgriffin
05-08-2015, 11:58 PM
now imagine for one moment.... that kobe said this about another players trash talk

http://www.gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/wtf/grand/kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

christian1923
05-08-2015, 11:59 PM
he did not...

you got a link to the quote big dog?

Bless Mathews
05-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Cry baby. :oldlol: Imagine Jordan guarding him, dude would literally ran to his hippo mom.

Word.

Just like everything else, mj goat shit talker, mind tricks.

Budadiiii

After he dunked *near* lebron... note I said near and not on...

Noah then starts screaming verbal rat poison at LeBron... and after that the Bulls took over the game. :lol

LeBron is the most mentally fragile athlete in the history of sports. Beta isn't even a strong enough word to describe him. He's straight up feeble minded.

Asukal
:oldlol: :roll: :lol

How can you be a fan of such a cry baby... :facepalm

Fudge
05-09-2015, 12:01 AM

Noah then starts screaming verbal rat poison at LeBron... and after that the Bulls took over the game. :lol

LeBron is the most mentally fragile athlete in the history of sports. Beta isn't even a strong enough word to describe him. He's straight up feeble minded.

LoneyROY7
05-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Damn. Soft as microwaved margarine.

RedBlackAttack
05-09-2015, 12:02 AM

...no team, at any point, ever took "control" of this game. I think the largest lead by either team was 8 points by the Cavs. The Bulls never led by more than 5. This was extremely close for all 48 minutes.

Feel free to troll, but at least do so using the facts.

warriorfan
05-09-2015, 12:04 AM
B E T A

If someone talks shit to you

A) Talk shit back
B) Shrug off the haters
C) Reach out and touch somebody

SMH at LeBeta...so sorry :facepalm

sportjames23
Bron stans, get in here and defend your boy.

LOL, I missed the game, so I didn't see this

Genaro
http://i56.tinypic.com/28u7ecj.jpg

Budadiiii
05-09-2015, 12:07 AM
...no team, at any point, ever took "control" of this game. I think the largest lead by either team was 8 points by the Cavs. The Bulls never led by more than 5. This was extremely close for all 48 minutes.

You right, the refs kept the Cavs in it till the very end.

But it felt like it was the Bulls game to lose... they clearly took control shortly after Noah bullied LeBron.

3ball
05-09-2015, 12:09 AM

But it felt like it was the Bulls game to lose... they clearly took control shortly after Noah bullied LeBron.
You know, I never watched the game, but damn, I wish I had.. apparently i missed some shit

edrick

The Bulls attempted 10 more FTs than the Cavs, how many more FTs do you think the Bulls should take over the Cavs? lol

You mean after Lebron posterized Noah? The **** are you talking about?

KembaWalker
he did not...

you got a link to the quote big dog?

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/596880204536086529

:coleman:

Budadiiii
05-09-2015, 12:10 AM
This dude is talking about "disrespectful words" in a heated playoff game. :roll:

How bout those disrespectful turnovers and bricks? What about that disrespectful missed layup that cost your team the game?

:lol

The man is a clown. Can't stop laughing at Joakim bullying LeBron and making him cry to the media about it. :roll: :roll:

christian1923
05-09-2015, 12:10 AM
You know, I never watched the game, but damn, I wish I had.. apparently i missed some shit
were you watching old Jordan games?

Straight_Ballin
05-09-2015, 12:12 AM

They can't because there's none left that can make a compelling case for him. I've already converted what once were bran stans to bran haters with my sound logic.

nba_55
05-09-2015, 12:14 AM

LOL, I missed the game, so I didn't see this

Why would Lebron need to be that? He doesn't read ISH.

Mr. Jabbar
05-09-2015, 12:14 AM
https://sportacalypse.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/lebroncrying.jpg

Poetry
05-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Full quote:

"LeBron, take us through the play against Joakim Noah that led to your technical."

"LeBron James: What happened was it was play before that. He fouled me. I love his emotion. But I think the words he used to me was a bit too far. I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful. I'm ok with competing with Noah. I love the competitive nature of him. But we should leave it there. The disrespectful words he said to me were uncalled for. The best way to retaliate is by making a play. That's the only way I know how to resolve things, is to make a play. It happened bang-bang. If it was the 90s or the 80s I would have been able to say what I had to say and move on. But I got the T, and I earned it."

Fudge
05-09-2015, 12:24 AM
This dude is talking about "disrespectful words" in a heated playoff game. :roll:

How bout those disrespectful turnovers and bricks? What about that disrespectful missed layup that cost your team the game?

:lol

The man is a clown. Can't stop laughing at Joakim bullying LeBron and making him cry to the media about it. :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

nightprowler10
05-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Full quote:

"LeBron, take us through the play against Joakim Noah that led to your technical."

"LeBron James: What happened was it was play before that. He fouled me. I love his emotion. But I think the words he used to me was a bit too far. I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful. I'm ok with competing with Noah. I love the competitive nature of him. But we should leave it there. The disrespectful words he said to me were uncalled for. The best way to retaliate is by making a play. That's the only way I know how to resolve things, is to make a play. It happened bang-bang. If it was the 90s or the 80s I would have been able to say what I had to say and move on. But I got the T, and I earned it."
OK so he dealt with it. Nothing to see here.

navy
05-09-2015, 12:32 AM
OK so he dealt with it. Nothing to see here.
Dont tell ish. :lol

Spurs5Rings2014
05-09-2015, 12:52 AM

:roll: :roll:

tomtucker
05-09-2015, 01:55 AM
damn, we need to know what noah said........:oldlol:

MJistheGOAT
05-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Full quote:

Today is an era of soft betas, crybabies.

Taller than CP3
05-09-2015, 02:15 AM
he's a bitch AND a snitch

G0ATbe
05-09-2015, 02:15 AM
:yaohappy: poor lebald.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Today is an era of soft betas, crybabies.
isn't he trolling Noah by saying that in the press after dunking on him? it makes it look like Noah said something about his family which would make Noah look bad.
Do you guys have any idea about what is the meaning of being tough is?
People should be mad at noah for getting a tech after lebron got a tech himself. Noah is so mentally weak. i have never seen him get into anyone's head. it is usually the opposite, players on the opposite team get into his head.

G0ATbe
05-09-2015, 02:29 AM
Guess players like Noah never mess with Alphabe because he'd just respond with 60+ points.

Lebald won't do shit but cry about the hurtful words in post game interviews:applause:

JohnMax
05-09-2015, 02:31 AM
lebron's salty that noah has all that spare hair, while he's paying thousands to have his pubes turned into a hairline

DonDadda59
05-09-2015, 02:37 AM
How you gonna throw a hissy fit about some words a guy who can't make layups says to you but you do nothing about Jimmy Buckets taking your an@l virginity on National TV? :biggums:

Yoshi
05-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Doubt it was worse than what Barnes said to Harden's mom.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2015, 02:52 AM
How you gonna throw a hissy fit about some words a guy who can't make layups says to you but you do nothing about Jimmy Buckets taking your an@l virginity on National TV? :biggums:
if i am a great player and someone talks shit about my family who have nothing to do with the game on the court, i would dunk on that guy like lebron did and then if someone asks about it in the media, i would tell them that he talked shit about my family.
Why should i tell the media that it was the usual trash talking when it wasn't?

FPJ
05-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Maybe now some of you will understand how Wade had to babysit him. Lebron's not a warrior, you did that to Kobe, to Wade, they'd react. They'd score on you constantly, antagonazing, cheap shots, dirty shots, everything. Lebron just stands there and finds an excuse for everything. That's why he's an easy target for other players.

Remember when Lance was making fun of Lebron for choking. What did Wade do? He sent in Pittman to make Lance choke.

When Garnett cheapshots Miller, Wade gave him a nice elbow to the chest and a clear message not to **** with his teammates. If anyone finds the video, Lebron is staying far away from it.

Lebron with Wade's or Kobe's mentality would be perhaps GOAT.

navy
05-09-2015, 03:01 AM
Maybe now some of you will understand how Wade had to babysit him. Lebron's not a warrior, you did that to Kobe, to Wade, they'd react. They'd score on you constantly, antagonazing, cheap shots, dirty shots, everything. Lebron just stands there and finds an excuse for everything. That's why he's an easy target for other players.

Remember when Lance was making fun of Lebron for choking. What did Wade do? He sent in Pittman to make Lance choke.

When Garnett cheapshots Miller, Wade gave him a nice elbow to the chest and a clear message not to **** with his teammates. If anyone finds the video, Lebron is staying far away from it.

He dunked on him and then got a technical for responding, what are you talking about?

nnn123
05-09-2015, 03:02 AM
so I was reading lips after the altercation and Noah said something along the lines of "f*** you and your b***ch a@@ hoe". I wonder if this what its about :lol . Or maybe he said something earlier.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2015, 03:02 AM

lebron dunked on him and then got a steal on noah's pass then had a beautiful assist.
should he punch noah and get ejected? what warrior like stuff have kobe and wade done. give me facts and not your opinion.

FPJ
05-09-2015, 03:06 AM
He dunked on him and then got a technical for taunting, what are you talking about?

That wasn't a poster. Im talking about his constant pasive attitude towards players talking shit to him. More often than not, a good technical foul does more for your's and your teammates game. I'm a Lebron fan but he's soft.

navy
05-09-2015, 03:08 AM
That wasn't a poster. Im talking about his constant pasive attitude towards players talking shit to him. More often than not, a good technical foul does more for your's and your teammates game. I'm a Lebron fan but he's soft.
Like I said, he got a technical because he responded to what Noah said. He cant do anything more than that unless he wanted to be tossed, which is what Noah probably wanted.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2015, 03:13 AM
What should he do? tell noah to not move and keep standing exactly under the basket?
There have been countless great athletes who don't talk back to trash talkers.
Do you guys read some book where punching people in the face is the best quality of a man? You got a mind, use that.

warriorfan
05-09-2015, 03:14 AM
Noah has never liked Bron

Remember this shit? LeBron was blowing out the Bulls and he kept on dancing with his pink shit on and Noah started to get heated.

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/lebron-james-joakim-noah-dance-fight-bitch/11601

That was back in '09

Kvnzhangyay
05-09-2015, 03:19 AM

Its not like he has a choice. It's actually alpha to just not respond to trashtalk, because then your doing anything to win (avoiding a technical), and sacrificing pride.

Budadiiii
05-09-2015, 03:44 AM
An objective Lebron stan? That's very rare.

He's soft. These other idiots who don't act like this stuff matters just won't understand.

They're ****ing idiots. Plain and simple. Don't mind the two fat geeks in the glasses who've never actually played a sport competitively. They just sit on their asses and talk about it, like the two beta socially rejected losers that they in all actuality, are.

Dresta
05-09-2015, 04:12 AM
isn't he trolling Noah by saying that in the press after dunking on him? it makes it look like Noah said something about his family which would make Noah look bad.
Do you guys have any idea about what is the meaning of being tough is?
People should be mad at noah for getting a tech after lebron got a tech himself. Noah is so mentally weak. i have never seen him get into anyone's head. it is usually the opposite, players on the opposite team get into his head.
You are so consistently full of shit, it's quit remarkable. You ought to get an enema to clear all that shit out really.

tomtucker
05-09-2015, 04:29 AM

here is that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8De_IU4k0

Nick Young
05-09-2015, 04:36 AM

RBA in meltdown mode. Cavs getting raped by the ghost of Pau Gasol:roll:

knicksman
05-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Lol. Did this clown realize that he lost his respect once he collude?

cltcfn2924
05-09-2015, 05:52 AM
The Bulls attempted 10 more FTs than the Cavs, how many more FTs do you think the Bulls should take over the Cavs? lol

You mean after Lebron posterized Noah? The **** are you talking about?

That's what everyone's missing. The problem is any other player in the league gets T'd for taunting, but because it's Lestink, he can do anything he wants. So now Noah can't answer a taunt that should have been a tech?

cltcfn2924
05-09-2015, 05:54 AM
Like I said, he got a technical because he responded to what Noah said. He cant do anything more than that unless he wanted to be tossed, which is what Noah probably wanted.

He started it. You a Bran stan? How do you miss the taunt.

cltcfn2924
05-09-2015, 06:12 AM

The right term is roided thug. Mentality my a**, Wade is a thug. I don't like KB, but you don't see him try to injure guys. THUG.

Dr Hawk
05-09-2015, 06:18 AM
B E T A

If someone talks shit to you

A) Talk shit back
B) Shrug off the haters
C) Reach out and touch somebody

SMH at LeBeta...so sorry :facepalm

If someone talks shit to you:

1. Poker face
2. Proceed to destroy him and his entire team

WallIn
05-09-2015, 06:23 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2vaic8m.jpg

Rose'sACL
05-09-2015, 08:00 AM
He started it. You a Bran stan? How do you miss the taunt.
Read the article again you idiot.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Full quote:

looks better now

Pushxx
05-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Noah probably said his son tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.

Brokenbeat
05-09-2015, 08:58 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2vaic8m.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ILLsmak
05-09-2015, 09:04 AM
looks better now

I wonder what he said. I hate when people go into the whole I'm a father with three kids.

I mean, the truth of the matter is that when you make that comment it makes it seem like dude was insulting his family, but I can bet it wasn't that. It's just deflection.

It's like saying "I can't believe he talked shit to me. I am a transgendered woman." Well, people would then assume that something was said about that, but they are two unrelated statements.

It could have been something about going from Mia back to Cle. It could have been a hair joke. I would like to know what was said, but I bet it wasn't anything that brought his kids into it. Bet anything.

Edit: He also could have insulted his masculinity.

Edit 2: So he did say "You're still a bitch" to bron after he dunked on him. Maybe it was related to that.

-Smak

rmt
05-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Gotta say - I liked how Lebron took the blame for the loss.

jzek
05-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Another reason why I have Bird ahead of him. :facepalm

kamil
05-09-2015, 11:01 AM

LOL, LeBron* was never ahead of Bird... never.

Beastmode88
05-09-2015, 12:03 PM

Compare the top 10 players bird had to play vs now compare that to top 10 players bran played vs. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

branslowski
05-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Compare the top 10 players bird had to play vs now compare that to top 10 players bran played vs. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not even a Bron fan but this is truth...Perimeter players in the Kobe/Duncan/LeBron era>>>>Perimeter players in Birds era.

SpecialQue
05-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Full quote:

Or by going to another team. Either one works.

sportjames23
05-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Not even a Bron fan but this is truth...Perimeter players in the Kobe/Duncan/LeBron era>>>>Perimeter players in Birds era.

Perimeter players in Bird's era include:

MJ
Dr. J
Drexler
Dominique

You sure about what you just said, brah?

JellyBean
05-09-2015, 01:33 PM
I take back what I said about Lebron being able to play in the 1980s and 90s. This dude is S-O-F-T!!!!

VengefulAngel
05-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Am I the only one who agreed with everything LBJ said in post-game.

Magic 32
05-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Another reason to love Noah.

A man with a spine.

Budadiiii
05-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Am I the only one who agreed with everything LBJ said in post-game.
No, there's other betas around here.

You fail to see how striking a pose and staring someone down after a dunk is wrong.

Noah simply responded. And now LeBron is playing the victim card like the cowardly bitch he is.

Crying to his buddies in the media, trying desperately to uphold his reputation.

Smart people see right through his contrived media personality though... I'm sure that reporter he called a retard a few years back in Miami feels the same way. Remember that, he whispered in DWades ear that some female reporter was retarded? Pretty disrespectful bro. And you're pretty ****in' beta.

Simple Jack
05-09-2015, 03:05 PM
If LeBron did what Noah did, you'd all be on his ass too. Point is, no matter what Bron does, the middle-school teen girl attitude of hating on anything Bron does will show up here.

Throughout his career, the usual suspects on the forum criticized LeBron, even when he does the opposite of something he was criticized for at some point in his career.

Can we just admit that no matter what LeBron does, you all will hate on him for it?

kamil
05-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Can we just admit that no matter what LeBron does, you all will hate on him for it?

Credit is given where it's due. Unfortunately LeBron* is a douchebag so it's hard to respect him.

Optimus Prime
05-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Or by going to another stacked team in The Least. Either one works.

Fixed. :lebronamazed:

Ca$H
05-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Credit is given where it's due. Unfortunately LeBron* is a douchebag so it's hard to respect him.

:applause:

zizozain
05-09-2015, 05:59 PM
''I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful.''

oh my

sd3035
05-09-2015, 07:11 PM
''I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful.''

oh my

figures, he quit after the 3rd

TheMarkMadsen
05-09-2015, 07:15 PM
figures, he quit after the 3rd

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Kevin%20Garnett/kg-1.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6eg4eSFzn1r8xoet.gif

Solid Snake
05-09-2015, 07:17 PM
I wonder what he said. I hate when people go into the whole I'm a father with three kids.

-Smak

Name the last 2 times that phrase was spoken. Give or take 2 kids.

Never been said.

Next.

Bernkastel
05-09-2015, 07:40 PM
He doesn't need to talk back when he's the one with the rings.