PDA

View Full Version : Spurs = 1st rd exit, Sessions-led Wiz = possible conf. Finals team

oarabbus
05-09-2015, 07:51 PM
"There's nothing wrong with the playoff format doe" :roll:

Paul Pierce tho :pimp:

FreezingTsmoove
05-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Wizards beat the Spurs this year :oldlol:

And they could have avoided playing the Clippers had they won one more game :oldlol:

FAIL

Jameerthefear
05-09-2015, 07:59 PM
well if the spurs didn't lose to the knicks they wouldn't have had to play em

T_L_P
05-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Wizards beat the Spurs this year :oldlol:

And they could have avoided playing the Clippers had they won one more game :oldlol:

FAIL

Knicks beat us too. I guess they're a great team? :oldlol:

Your second point sucks too. The fact that any of the top 7 Western teams could go out early and the Hawks have made it to the 2nd round is a joke.

Bernkastel
05-09-2015, 08:02 PM
That's how the game is. qq

FreezingTsmoove
05-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Knicks beat us too. I guess they're a great team? :oldlol:

Your second point sucks too. The fact that any of the top 7 Western teams could go out early and the Hawks have made it to the 2nd round is a joke.

Beat us? Who are you Patty Mills?

Plus doesn't the Knicks beating the Spurs only further my rebuttal of OP?

FAIL

T_L_P
05-09-2015, 08:07 PM

FAIL

Not at all. A Regular Season game means nothing.

Coaches barely game plan at all. Pop says he doesn't watch any film of other teams in the RS. Teams routinely sweep the season series and proceed to get blown out of the water when the true test comes.

Again, the fact that a 55 or 56 win team has to go out of the Playoffs in the first round, and a 48 or 46 win team has to go through, is a colossal failure. And it gets even worse when you factor in ease of schedule (SAS/LAC win 60 games in the East, WAS/TOR probably crack 40).

BuffaloBill
05-09-2015, 08:08 PM

FAIL

No...

:biggums: What the hell is this guy talking about? A regular season game =/= playoffs

:facepalm

FreezingTsmoove
05-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Spurs didn't take the Knicks seriously and it managed to screw them out of playoff positioning. Wizards beat the Spurs in the regular season

What are you trying to prove against me? I completely shut down this thread. Move along

oarabbus
05-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Spurs didn't take the Knicks seriously and it managed to screw them out of playoff positioning. Wizards beat the Spurs in the regular season

What are you trying to prove against me? I completely shut down this thread. Move along

Are you autistic?

BuffaloBill
05-09-2015, 08:18 PM

Are you trolling or are you actually this stupid?

TripleA
05-09-2015, 08:24 PM
The Hawks Have A Better Record Than The Spurs So

ThePhantomCreep
05-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Spurs should begin their title runs in the finals. Just skip the earlier rounds. Enough of this "win playoff series in order to advance" shit.

Spurs m8
05-09-2015, 08:51 PM

you lost the thread

idiot

FreezingTsmoove
05-09-2015, 09:05 PM
LOL at Spurs fans trying to justify this. One more game won and your playing the Mavericks and in the second round yet you are complaining about playoff formats :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bernkastel
05-09-2015, 09:09 PM
If anything, that will give Pop more incentive on paying his starters just a bit more.