PDA

View Full Version : Jump on the Wizards Bandwagon Now

Vman23
05-09-2015, 08:06 PM
No they are not winning the championship, this is for the people who put the Cavs/Bulls on some God tier level. Lebron..blah blah. The Bulls...blah blah. This narrative of that being the true East finals, meanwhile the Wizards are the BEST rebounding team in the playoffs, the BEST 3-point shooting team in the playoffs, and the BEST defensive team in the Eastern Conference.

If you didn't know what the regular season records were, the consensus from watching the postseason would be that the Wizards are the best team in the East. Stop putting emphasis on reputations, use the EYE TEST. The Hawks look outmatched TALENT wise against a Wiz team WITHOUT John Wall. The nearly 50 win Raps team looked outmached TALENT wise against the Wiz.

Bring this thread up for the rest of the playoffs, the Wiz kids will continue to prove my point.

Bernkastel
05-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Reppin' the Truth.

Taller than CP3
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
I'll hop on if my Bulls lose to the Cavs.

SourSamCassell
05-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Reppin' the Truth.

#TeamWashington

nathanjizzle
05-09-2015, 08:20 PM
why were they the 5th seed than?

Vman23
05-09-2015, 08:23 PM
why were they the 5th seed than?

Injuries played a big factor. They would have won over 50 had Beal played every game. Beyond that, they didn't really open up the offense to take more 3s until the playoffs started. They were a sound defensive team but a horrible offensive team. In the playoffs? They've been a top 5 offense by taking more 3s. And Otto Porter has had a coming out party in the playoffs after not even being in the rotation with one month left to go in the regular season.

If you look at the talent level, they have a player at every single position that can have an All-Star like game.

ralph_i_el
05-10-2015, 08:25 AM
If we can last until Wall comes back (if it's even possible he comes back) the Wiz are riding so high on momentum that we could make it to the finals.

JohnnyBravo5
05-10-2015, 01:05 PM
They won't win another game.