PDA

View Full Version : How embarrassing will it be if Paul Pierce makes the ECF and not LeBron?

Kidbasketball20
05-09-2015, 08:46 PM
No John Wall cancels out the "Injury" excuses for the Cavs

Pierce is 37 and doing things LBJ doesn't even want to attempt

Would be a major dagger to his legacy.

And if Pierce wins another ring plus FMVP... LBJ's gonna need to win a ring next year otherwise he's gonna bad :coleman: :coleman:

Bernkastel
05-09-2015, 08:48 PM
It'll be a bad look if he doesn't get in period, though it might be lessened because of a healthier than usual Bulls and with Love out.

Doesn't matter if Pierce makes to it the ECF or not tbf

PickernRoller
05-09-2015, 08:52 PM
No John Wall cancels out the "Injury" excuses for the Cavs

Pierce is 37 and doing things LBJ doesn't even want to attempt

Would be a major dagger to his legacy.

And if Pierce wins another ring plus FMVP... LBJ's gonna need to win a ring next year otherwise he's gonna bad :coleman: :coleman:

Lebron holding tainted trophies is all the dagger he needs on his crappy legacy.

04mzwach
05-09-2015, 08:53 PM
I'd say he has his excuse to miss the Finals with Love hurt. I don't know if they had what it takes to be champions anyway.

Kidbasketball20
05-09-2015, 09:56 PM
I'd say he has his excuse to miss the Finals with Love hurt. I don't know if they had what it takes to be champions anyway.

If he was in the West he'd an excuse

He's in the EAST. Literally every team who made the playoffs would be a 1st round exit against the Spurs, Clips, Grizzlies, Warriors etc..

Prime_Shaq
05-09-2015, 10:02 PM
So are you a LeBron fan or not?

buddha
05-09-2015, 10:05 PM

three best players in the eastern conference and the sixth man of the year are on the Cavs. how did they not have what it takes to be champions?

LeBrons been on such overly stacked teams the past 4 years that the minute he is on a slightly less stacked team his team isn't a clear favorite? lmao how overrated is this guy?

Kidbasketball20
05-09-2015, 10:09 PM
So are you a LeBron fan or not?

I love LeBron

just want the best for him :cry:

TaLvsCuaL
05-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Pierce is one of the best players I've ever seen and a legend. Nothing embarrassing here