PDA

View Full Version : Does this postseason prove that Anthony Davis is already the best in the world?

CJ Mustard
05-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Harden, Curry, and Bron severely underperforming. Durant is a cripple. Westbrook chucked his team out of the Playoff race. Meanwhile, Davis put up 32/11/3 on 54% against the top seed while playing with scrubs. And the best part is, he's not even remotely close to his prime.

305Baller
05-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Harden, Curry, and Bron severely underperforming. Durant is a cripple. Westbrook chucked his team out of the Playoff race. Meanwhile, Davis put up 32/11/3 on 54% against the top seed while playing with scrubs. And the best part is, he's not even remotely close to his prime.

Why are you comparing a PF with guards and a SF? lol

Blake has been better and he plays the same position.

CelticBaller
05-09-2015, 10:30 PM

Defensively is not even close, that by itself proves davis is better

keep-itreal
05-09-2015, 10:31 PM
a 7'0'' shooting guard :roll: :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Defensively is not even close, that by itself proves davis is better
Davis defense is overrated as sht. Its not that good and he let Draymond avg damn near a trip dub:lol :lol

CJ Mustard

Uh...I'm comparing the top players in the league. The hell are you talking about? You realize when you rank players, you're comparing them to all other players, regardless of position, right? When people say Jordan is the GOAT, do you think they mean he's just the GOAT SG or something?

Blake hasn't been better btw.

imdaman99
The only reason this guy made the playoffs is because the Pop likes Monty Williams. And that lucky chuck 3 from 30.

He got swept and routinely got beat for offensive rebounds by Draymond Green as he watched his team collapse in the 4th quarter :lol

305Baller
05-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Uh...I'm comparing the top players in the league. The hell are you talking about? You realize when you rank players, you're comparing them to all other players, regardless of position, right? When people say Jordan is the GOAT, do you think they mean he's just the GOAT SG or something?

Fair enough. But still Blake>Davis

CelticBaller
05-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Davis defense is overrated as sht. Its not that good and he let Draymond avg damn near a trip dub:lol :lol
still way better than girffins

JohnnySic
05-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Cousins > Davis

dubeta
05-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Sad how durant will never know what it's like to be the best player :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-09-2015, 10:36 PM
still way better than girffins
true but Blake is way better on offense. The numbers dont tell the whole story Blake can lead an elite offense

Cousins > Davis
Agreed

LoneyROY7
05-09-2015, 10:37 PM

Yes, he absolutely has. BTW.

305Baller
05-09-2015, 10:38 PM

this

CJ Mustard
05-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Cousins > Davis
Never been to the Playoffs. Career sub 50% shooter from the field as a big man (bigger than AD). 2 years older, and closer to his prime than Davis, yet still worse statistically.

He's not better than AD, and never will be. The Kings would give him up for AD in a heartbeat. The Pels would block the Kings number if they proposed the same.

CJ Mustard
05-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Davis scored significantly more on a much higher percentage with worse players around him, and was/is much better defensively. Did it against a tougher team than a broken down Spurs, and the Houston Pretenders.

dubeta
LOL at Blake being better at anything. they are both extremely flawed players, Davis can't create and Blake can't defend

imdaman99
AD has 0 intangibles and all stats. There are some games where you barely notice him and he has 25-12. He leaves no real mark on the games.

Milbuck
Cousins > Davis
It's actually really close but I'd still give AD the edge.

Cousins is a top 7 player though. My god would he destroy the league if he had a contending level supporting cast, a consistently good coach, and a competent front office.

LoneyROY7
05-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Davis scored significantly more on a much higher percentage with worse players around him, and was/is much better defensively. Did it against a tougher team than a broken down Spurs, and the Houston Pretenders.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Your credibility is now non-existent.

Blake is the best PF in basketball. Deal.

JohnnySic
05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Never been to the Playoffs. Career sub 50% shooter from the field as a big man (bigger than AD). 2 years older, and closer to his prime than Davis, yet still worse statistically.

He's not better than AD, and never will be. The Kings would give him up for AD in a heartbeat. The Pels would block the Kings number if they proposed the same.
Cousins has a more complete offensive game and is a better rebounder. And he's a legit center so that fact gives him a leg up.

dubeta
05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
AD has 0 intangibles and all stats .

Aren't u a Melo fan?

LoneyROY7
05-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Oh and Blake's defense has been very good in the postseason.

imdaman99
05-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Aren't u a Melo fan?
No you haven't been paying attention dumbass, I hate Melo.

Why have you stopped posting on your RoundMound name?

CJ Mustard
05-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Cousins has a more complete offensive game and is a better rebounder. And he's a legit center so that fact gives him a leg up.
More complete offensive game. Scores less. On a worse percentages.

Yeah, I'll take AD. Don't care how the ball goes in the basket, it's the same ****ing 2 points.

TheMarkMadsen
05-09-2015, 10:45 PM
are we just going to ignore that his team lost primarily due to poor offensive rebound?

that'd be like lebrons team losing because the other sf went off.. if he's the "best player in the league" then how is his team getting beat due primarily to something he should excel at (offensive rebounding)

LoneyROY7
05-09-2015, 10:47 PM
"Best" player in the league got swept under the rug by a soft, jump-shooting GS team. :oldlol:

Right.

dubeta
05-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Ppl throw out the 'best player in the league' moniker too frequently, like it changes every year, but it rarely changes

Jordan, best since 2003 (he retired)

Lebron drafted in 2003 (best from 2003-2015)

The best player in the league changed hands once in the last 20 years, hold up little guys

Johnny Jones
05-09-2015, 10:51 PM
AD has 0 intangibles and all stats. There are some games where you barely notice him and he has 25-12. He leaves no real mark on the games.
I have seen some retarded posts on this website, but this takes the cake as the dumbest post ive ever seen on ISH

Random_Guy
05-09-2015, 10:53 PM
off topic, but its interesting to look back and see lebron lead his team to the finals with a team that is worse than, or at most comparable to what davis had

imdaman99
05-09-2015, 10:57 PM
I have seen some retarded posts on this website, but this takes the cake as the dumbest post ive ever seen on ISH
0 intangibles, 0 leadership, inability to create his own shot when his team needs it. Believe me, I have watched Melo enough the past 4 years.

Great stats and a helluva player still though :applause: