PDA

View Full Version : It amazing how easy the warriors are to hate...

Random_Guy
05-09-2015, 10:30 PM
I was a huge warriors supporter initially when they were playing well in the regular season, but then things really got ugly lol. I hate how they quickly became so arrogant even though they didnt win anything, and green's retarded twerk and curry's stupid dance routine really started to piss me off.

Teams should keep classy when they havent won shit yet lol

J Shuttlesworth
05-09-2015, 10:42 PM
remember this?
http://i.imgur.com/zfbfxwu.png

lilteapot
05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
I mean the only person I hate on the team is Draymond Green. I like everyone else

dubeta
05-09-2015, 10:45 PM
The little boy Steph Curry is getting exposed :oldlol:

The false MVP

SugarHill
05-09-2015, 10:45 PM
grizzlies are the only likeable team in the west playoff picture

Random_Guy
05-09-2015, 10:46 PM
spurs really keeped shit classy as well, but they got ousted oh well

Random_Guy
05-09-2015, 10:48 PM
remember this?
:facepalm
i used to like green too

Hey Yo
05-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Watching Curry chew on his mouthpiece during FTA is annoying as all hell.

Milbuck
05-09-2015, 10:57 PM
spurs really keeped shit classy as well, but they got ousted oh well
Spurs are annoying as fvck if you really look into it. Tony Parker is a huge fa*got, Kawhi and his hair picking tongue chewing social retard self, Diaw visibly smelling, Patty the chucking midget that makes you feel like you could've made the league if you worked harder, Duncan shitting on dudes in his 60s, Beli's dumb rat face, Manu balding and flopping all over the place, etc.

imdaman99
05-09-2015, 11:00 PM
This. Let's go Grizzlies :rockon:

Genaro
05-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Looks like the trend now is hate the Warriors, call them overrated and say they will never win anything shooting jumpers.

I still like them. Even if the Grizzlies close them on 5, they were a incredible fun team to follow during the RS.

FreezingTsmoove
05-09-2015, 11:04 PM
I like Steph but Green is easily the biggest D Bag in the NBA so I just want to see them lose every year in the playoffs

funnystuff
05-09-2015, 11:05 PM
thank god im not the only one who thinks that it makes him look like an arrogant prick

imdaman99
05-09-2015, 11:06 PM
I hate all these mouthpiece fcks. Add Blake to that list too.

Optimus Prime
05-09-2015, 11:06 PM
I just don't get all the Warriors hate. Yes, the hype train was out of control during the regular season, but it's not like they are just extremely unlikable like the Rockets or Clippers.

:confusedshrug:

oh the horror
05-09-2015, 11:07 PM
They're experiencing what most young overachieving teams experience. They were feeling themselves a bit too much and the Grizz aren't intimidated by them one bit. They may come back and win this series but it isn't looking good. Looks like Memphis has them figured out.

no pun intended
05-09-2015, 11:09 PM
I just don't get all the Warriors hate. Yes, the hype train was out of control during the regular season, but it's not like they are just extremely unlikable like the Rockets or Clippers.

:confusedshrug:
This. I'm extremely sure the hate stems from their respectable 67 win record. It's a matter of perspective- the more wins, then the more time in the limelight, therefore more animosity drawn towards them.

JohnMax
05-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Spurs are annoying as fvck if you really look into it. Tony Parker is a huge fa*got, Kawhi and his hair picking tongue chewing social retard self, Diaw visibly smelling, Patty the chucking midget that makes you feel like you could've made the league if you worked harder, Duncan shitting on dudes in his 60s, Beli's dumb rat face, Manu balding and flopping all over the place, etc.

Milbuck confirmed as Robert_Shaww

DMV2
05-09-2015, 11:18 PM
mot sure where the hate is coming from. they're a fun team.

SaltyMeatballs
05-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Seeing the Warriors struggle always brightens my day. I love seeing the baby faced cocky ass bitch struggle. It just... brings a giant smile to my face. Watching the butt ugly clown, Gaymond Queen, struggle is a bonus. Today all 3 of those things happened and im happier than a fat man finding out he still has a dick and 10 toes.

keep-itreal
05-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Seeing the Warriors struggle always brightens my day. I love seeing the baby faced cocky ass bitch struggle. It just... brings a giant smile to my face. Watching the butt ugly clown, Gaymond Queen, struggle is a bonus. Today all 3 of those things happened and im happier than a fat man finding out he still has a dick and 10 toes.
:roll:

CelticBaller
05-09-2015, 11:35 PM
reminds me of the 2010 Cavs, dancing in the bench and shit

inclinerator
05-09-2015, 11:39 PM
yep duncan is only the ok one

Draz
05-09-2015, 11:44 PM
That's a mental issue.

And I agree that the grizzlies are a very likable team.. But honestly the majority of the teams right now are all likeable.

Hawks underdogs like the Wizards. Only team really being disliked is
1. CLE
1b. GSW

Even rockets getting some love..

I only lately started supporting Harden because he was the sixth man on OKC.. I mean making your own team and going against Durant and Brook is just great.

Random_Guy
05-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Ive liked cowards passion this year as well tbh.
as for the spurs, i feel like at least their antics is acceptable in the sense that they are proven winners, not just in the past but in the present, and also their annoying antics are different from golden states in the sense that its mostly those little on court annoying things whereas golden states off court shit sometimes makes me annoyed af. or maybe its just gaymond lol

RoseCity07
05-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Green is a fat ass too ****ing fat pig should be named pork chop.

BuffaloBill
05-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Draymond Green is the easiest player to hate in the league

RRR3
05-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Draymond Green is the easiest player to hate in the league
Agreed. I think even Kobe and LeBron fans should be able to agree on that. (That's probably expecting too much though) :cheers:

sportjames23
05-10-2015, 01:03 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2015, 01:08 AM
remember this?

Holy fukk, I seriously forgot dude said this. Green needs to shut his trap and actually win something before speaking about a legend that way. Clown.

DMAVS41
05-10-2015, 01:14 AM

Holy fukk, I seriously forgot dude said this. Green needs to shut his trap and actually win something before speaking about a legend that way. Clown.

Dude loses his mind too often out there. Love his passion, but can't make those kind of mistakes in the playoffs.

The Warriors had a real shot before he tried to go coast to coast for no reason.

tomtucker
05-10-2015, 01:28 AM
:oldlol: :applause: .....what about pop-a-zit.........and his halftime "interviews"

Cocaine80s
05-10-2015, 01:40 AM
So you hate them now because they started losing.... nice

ChrisKreager
05-10-2015, 01:44 AM
People really hate these guys more than the Grizzlies, who are basically a less dirty version of the Riley Knicks that damn near ruined basketball?

Be careful what you wish for, or the NBA Finals could be 'First to 90 wins.'

YouGotServed
05-10-2015, 03:49 AM

Gaymond Queen :yaohappy:

Green is a fat ass too ****ing fat pig should be named pork chop.

:biggums: :roll:

EwingMan
05-10-2015, 04:04 AM

https://vine.co/v/OJJHH11nHix

ImKobe
05-10-2015, 04:11 AM
Looks like the trend now is hate the Warriors, call them overrated and say they will never win anything shooting jumpers.

I still like them. Even if the Grizzlies close them on 5, they were a incredible fun team to follow during the RS.

They were acting like they were closing out a Finals series when Lakers were down 20 something in the 3rd/4th quarter and Kerr still kept playing his starters despite the game already being decided :confusedshrug:. I have nothing against them as human beings, but the way they acted when running up the score against one of the worst teams in the league was classless and it obviously didn't sit too well with me. Don't get me wrong, they are fun to watch, but just like Atlanta they are not proven in the Playoffs.

These guys have no class. They have done nothing yet to talk shit and act like they do and I think it's getting the best of them against a more experienced, tougher-minded team in Memphis.

They have the talent and the chemistry to win it all, but I don't think they are mentally prepared to step up to the challenge.

bdreason
05-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Who are all these arrogant Warriors fans? Because even with our recent success, we don't have many fans.

VengefulAngel
05-10-2015, 05:19 AM
Memphis as a team is a very likeable also, perennial underdogs who keep coming back year after year with the same core and keep surprising people.