PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody celebrated a loss of a team that you absolutely HATE?

Fudge
05-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Like, actually celebrate. Pop bottles and do an excessive amount of drugs. Solely because a team you hate with a passion loses games?

I do.

Been going hard, non-stop these past 4 days. Blackout drunk, borderline OD'ing on coke, with a good amount of M's. Day after day this past week. Jesus Christ. I feel great. And I ****ing love it. **** GOLDEN STATE! DESTROY THE UGLY LITTLE BOY AND MAKE HIM CRY TO HIS HARLOT MOTHER, LIKE KD. :lol

LETS GO GRIZZLIES!

SourSamCassell
05-10-2015, 02:57 PM
:roll: :roll:

Taller than CP3
05-10-2015, 02:58 PM
This weekend has been pretty awesome.

F*ck the Cavs
F*ck the Rockets
F*ck the Hawks
F*ck the Warriors

Been partying non stop

SaltyMeatballs
05-10-2015, 03:01 PM
When the Grizzlies win the series against Warriors, im gonna be throwing a huge party. We'll play darts (with Curry and Draymond's heads as the dartboard). We'll have drinks, and some pizza. The TV is gonna be playing all the horrible moments from the Warriors' season. Also, im gonna print a bunch of pictures of Curry, Green and those other assholes so we can throw em in the fire. You're invited.

:djparty

Fudge
05-10-2015, 03:11 PM
When the Grizzlies win the series against Warriors, im gonna be throwing a huge party. We'll play darts (with Curry and Draymond's heads as the dartboard). We'll have drinks, and some pizza. The TV is gonna be playing all the horrible moments from the Warriors' season. Also, im gonna print a bunch of pictures of Curry, Green and those other assholes so we can throw em in the fire. You're invited.

:djparty
I'm so there, it's crazy.

:dancin

DESTROY THE LITTLE BOY!!

COnDEMnED
05-10-2015, 03:16 PM
The only disappointment is that someone has to win between the Clippers and the Rockets. I'm ok with either Warriors or Grizzlies in the finals.

JerrySeinfeld
05-10-2015, 03:19 PM
The only disappointment is that someone has to win between the Clippers and the Rockets. I'm ok with either Warriors or Grizzlies in the finals.

truer words hath never been spoken.

either way I can still do drugs though :confusedshrug: :rockon:

G0ATbe
05-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Spurs in the 1st round

La Frescobaldi
05-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Shawn Kemp wasn't the only guy celebrating the Thunder completely missing the playoffs. The house was full.

All over the world.

GimmeThat
05-10-2015, 03:35 PM
I have celebrated a lot of fans favorite team losing.
Which means I've celebrated a lot of Jordan-esque moments

This makes the whole "Jordan GOAT, You Mad" into a new perspective.
SHDS

J Shuttlesworth
05-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Warriors becoming more hated than the Cavs :applause:

COnDEMnED
05-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Warriors becoming more hated than the Cavs :applause:
I don't know about that. Nobody on the Warriors have done disgusting things to a city or fan base they claimed to have loved, twice.

PickernRoller
05-10-2015, 04:57 PM
In order of significance:

Spurs (cause they can't 2-peat).
Rockets (DeCoward and Flopden - nough said).
Cavaliers (Cause the greatest fraud in the history of the game deserves to stay 2/5)
Celtics (cause 08 still stings)
Warriors (cause I only rooted for Curry so that Flopden didn't get the MVP - they are both frauds tho).
Clippers (they're dead last cause I am finding use in repping them for now - eliminating the Spurs and Rockets fits my agenda - after that, Memphis can take care of them).

Cocaine80s
05-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Lol drugs are for peasants