PDA

View Full Version : A minor ankle sprain renders a max player (Kyrie Irving) worthless on the court???

PleezeBelieve
05-10-2015, 04:17 PM
No D

No passing

No scoring

=

Worthless

VengefulAngel
05-10-2015, 04:19 PM
You're always rendered useless.

305Baller
05-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Hes no Isiah Thomas

PleezeBelieve
05-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Hes no Isiah Thomas
How soft is this guy??

He oozes putty

DMAVS41
05-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Well, in his defense...it looks worse than a minor injury.

And he's not getting anything off of action. You'd think the Cavs could post Lebron and spot up shooters around him, but you can't do that because Lebron can't post Butler consistently in the half court.

His posts come off semi transition and not in a set.

I don't know though. Kyrie looks pretty hurt. He's hobbling around out there.

navy
05-10-2015, 04:27 PM
He had a foot sprain on that same ankle. He's useless though. Blatt needs to put in Delly or just have no point guard.

kamil
05-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Well....at least this game he's got at least 1 assist.

DMAVS41
05-10-2015, 04:30 PM
He had a foot sprain on that same ankle. He's useless though. Blatt needs to put in Delly or just have no point guard.

I don't think he's completely useless like this, but there are certain lineups that the Bulls play in which Irving probably shouldn't be out there.

Honestly need to completely take him off the ball and spot him up.

It's hard though because the Cavs don't have a post threat.

His defense has been awful, but again...he's clearly not right. I'm just not sure the Cavs can win this game if they don't get something from him.

navy
05-10-2015, 04:51 PM
I don't think he's completely useless like this, but there are certain lineups that the Bulls play in which Irving probably shouldn't be out there.

Honestly need to completely take him off the ball and spot him up.

It's hard though because the Cavs don't have a post threat.

His defense has been awful, but again...he's clearly not right. I'm just not sure the Cavs can win this game if they don't get something from him.
If his only role is to spot up you might as well have Delly or Jr Smith. That way you dont make his injury worse and you have people who will at least try on defense.