PDA

View Full Version : Bulls are a disgrace and Thibs should be fired

Eric Cartman
05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
One shot, one opportunity to put a chokehold on this series, against a beyond hobbled Cavs team, with Lebron shooting below 30%, and then advance to face an even shittier Hawks team.

Instead, they pull of this bullsh*t.

Group of betas if I ever saw one.

nathanjizzle
05-10-2015, 06:16 PM
i agree, bulls arnt ready for a chip.

Eric Cartman
05-10-2015, 06:22 PM
blow the team up, keep only gibson and rose

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Why do you care so much? Aren't you a Lakers fan?

The Bulls were already offensively challenged; without Gasol they exemplify ineptitude on that end.

SourSamCassell
05-10-2015, 06:25 PM

The Bulls were already offensively challenged; without Gasol they exemplify ineptitude on that end.
Why do you care so much that he cares so much?

Angel Face
05-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Bad offense in the 4th. Almost saved by Derrick "again". We still got this.

Eric Cartman
05-10-2015, 06:31 PM

I want Gasol in the finals

TheMan
05-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Bad offense in the 4th. Almost saved by Derrick "again". We still got this.
I agree, I think the Bulls will still win this series, especially if Pau returns but you can't go through those offensive droughts in the playoffs vs high quality opponents, you just can't. They gave this game away, two awful droughts in the 2nd qtr and 4th qtr :facepalm

diamenz
05-10-2015, 07:03 PM
it was awful. shit on by lebron james in the worst way in their own building. this team doesn't deserve a shot at the chip.

97 bulls
05-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Im so disappointed in the Bulls. Especially Noah and Mirotic. I know Noah had a lot of rebounds, but 4/14??????? And he was blowing chippies, or just throwing stuff up to the rim. Mirotic missed a lot of wide open 3s as well.

The Bulls missed a golden opportunity. Hope it doesn't come back ti bite them

Angel Face
05-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Noah was really really bad in the offensive end. How many easy layups did he missed now? :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
05-10-2015, 07:15 PM
They managed to make lechoke look clutch today, let that sink in :facepalm

Sakkreth
05-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Im so disappointed in the Bulls. Especially Noah and Mirotic. I know Noah had a lot of rebounds, but 4/14??????? And he was blowing chippies, or just throwing stuff up to the rim. Mirotic missed a lot of wide open 3s as well.

The Bulls missed a golden opportunity. Hope it doesn't come back ti bite them

Maybe u shouldn't rely on europeans to carry ur team. Noah sucked, Mirotic sucked, Paulina hurt her pussay. Or should I say southern europeans that are soft as pussays and floppy as... nvm just floppy. And rather pickup some euros from the east and north like... Mozgod!? west/south euros - soft pussays, east/north - ice cold warriors. I hope lesson learned.

Ancient Legend
05-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Thibs is getting the most out of the scrubs he has, they have no offensive talent besides Rose. Butler is not reliable.

Fudge
05-10-2015, 07:20 PM
LeBron James.

sd3035
05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Why do you care so much that he cares so much?

Why do you care what Kuniva cares about?

Eric Cartman
05-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Maybe u shouldn't rely on europeans to carry ur team. Noah sucked, Mirotic sucked, Paulina hurt her pussay. Or should I say southern europeans that are soft as pussays and floppy as... nvm just floppy. And rather pickup some euros from the east and north like... Mozgod!? west/south euros - soft pussays, east/north - ice cold warriors. I hope lesson learned.

Forgot how racist europeans are :coleman:

coin24
05-10-2015, 08:24 PM
That was fu*king pathetic..

The 13 missed fgs in a row, the up 11 at the end of the 3rd and pissing the lead away..

Kyrie is a non factor, Lebron bricking everything and these retards still can't put the game away..

The Bulls deserve to lose. Just woeful. Not to mention just gifting bran the inbound at the end:facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
05-10-2015, 08:58 PM
That was fu*king pathetic..

The 13 missed fgs in a row, the up 11 at the end of the 3rd and pissing the lead away..

Kyrie is a non factor, Lebron bricking everything and these retards still can't put the game away..

The Bulls deserve to lose. Just woeful. Not to mention just gifting bran the inbound at the end:facepalm

this.

there is a losing culture developing in chicago, shits disgusting..........

shitted pants all over the place. jordan must be face palming so hard

04mzwach
05-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Gasol could be back and if that happens then Bulls will take series fairly easy.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-10-2015, 09:16 PM

:roll: