PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Clippers

Smook A.
05-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Rockets are playing some of the shittiest basketball I've seen in a while. Looks like Clippers got this series on lock

BuffaloBill
05-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Hold this L my friend. But hold it with pride

imdaman99
05-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Can't stand flake, I was ready to root for the Rockets and I hate them too. Hope the Grizz murder them

Smook A.
05-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Hold this L my friend. But hold it with pride
Can't. Hurts too much :(

305Baller
05-10-2015, 11:06 PM
McFail's strategy did not work. He took his team out of a rhythm and they are just DOA. Did he feel he was that overmatched and just wanted to send an FU to Doc Rivers for the hack-a-Howard last game?

LoneyROY7
05-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Can't stand flake, I was ready to root for the Rockets and I hate them too. Hope the Grizz murder them

Must be a tough playoffs for you. :oldlol:

Milbuck
05-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Why? He isn't flopping, he isn't playing passive, he isn't doing dumb shit on or off the court. He's just going out there and destroying teams like the best player in the league. He is finally playing the future player everyone hyped him up to be years ago. I don't see what there is to hate about him at all.

imdaman99
05-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Why? He isn't flopping, he isn't playing passive, he isn't doing dumb shit on or off the court. He's just going out there and destroying teams like the best player in the league. He is finally playing the future player everyone hyped him up to be years ago. I don't see what there is to hate about him at all.
Come on man, don't let this playoff fool you. He is still a flopper, he had a disgusting one the other night on Brewer's chase down block.

MJistheGOAT

True, Blake is living up to expectations, some chokejobs but great playoff run till now. I expected him to fail but my mouth has been shut.

2015 champions Clips or Grizz??

imdaman99
Must be a tough playoffs for you. :oldlol:
It's tough. I miss Goatbrook :( He is a player MEANT FOR THE PLAYOFFS, unlike Harden :facepalm

MJistheGOAT
05-10-2015, 11:12 PM
It's tough. I miss Goatbrook. He is a player MEANT FOR THE PLAYOFFS, unlike Harden.

I missed a lot a healthy OKC team in this playoffs.

brantonli
05-10-2015, 11:14 PM
This thread. Well done Clippers, your bench performed way better than I expeced, and our defence decided to disappear for...well half a game each game.

Prime_Shaq
05-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Reason I start liking him again

senelcoolidge
05-11-2015, 10:15 AM
This flopping stuff is so played out with the Clippers. If you watch them they don't flop that much. Sure back in 2012 they flopped a lot. The rockets and spurs have flopped so much in the playoffs that it's embarrassing.
It's pathetic that so many people have this prejudice against the Clippers just because they used to be bad and never had a championship..all of that doesn't matter. This is 2015. Blake is awesome. His bad games are great games for other players.

Bernkastel
05-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Never thought I'd see a season where the Clippers have a legitimate chance to win a title, even with their drastic improvements in past seasons.

sportjames23
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM

Grizz gotta put down the Warriors first. They ain't outta the woods yet.