PDA

View Full Version : How big is game 5. Does anyone hold out hope for the Bulls?

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Now that we lost a game we could/should of won, does everyone stick a fork in us?

I hold out hope that the team will feel so shit for losing that game that they come out and dominate the cavs from start to finish.

They need a game 6 type game they played against the bucks. Lots of urgency and solid play.

I hope this is the moment where we just go all out. If Cavs win game 5, I suspect they win in 7.

We have to take this one and hope to close it in 6.

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2015, 12:13 AM
I've tried but its hard for me to root for the bulls, they have been BETA AF....

that being said

last time lebron hit a game winner (orl) they lost the series 2-4

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--t8yIbSnq--/196frnnzysficgif.gif

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 12:14 AM
I've tried but its been hard for me to root for the bulls, they have been BETA AF....

that being said

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--t8yIbSnq--/196frnnzysficgif.gif
Actually, last time he hit a game winner in the playoffs, they won in 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3xWG3mkXE

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2015, 12:14 AM
I've tried but its been hard for me to root for the bulls, they have been BETA AF....

that being said

LeBron's last playoff game winner was 2013 against Indy

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Ok stick a fork in us, Jabbar has spoken

New coach please.

Mr. Jabbar
LeBron's last playoff game winner was 2013 against Indy

that was a game 1, this was to tie the series, just like orl

Jameerthefear
I'm a Bulls fan here. They are DONE. Stick a fork in em.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Now that we lost a game we could/should of won, does everyone stick a fork in us?

I hold out hope that the team will feel so shit for losing that game that they come out and dominate the cavs from start to finish.

They need a game 6 type game they played against the bucks. Lots of urgency and solid play.

I hope this is the moment where we just go all out. If Cavs win game 5, I suspect they win in 7.

We have to take this one and hope to close it in 6.

Granted the bulls should feel like shit, but the Cavs have a home crowd and a huge win behind them for game 5. The bulls had the same and made little use of it, doubt it's that way in Cleveland on Tuesday.

Nevertheless...a good series so far. Can't be mad at who advances if you just love bball on the whole.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 12:17 AM

New coach please.
topjej.
go ahead. fire thibs :roll:

Smoke117
05-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Can't say I give a shit either way...it's not like either of these teams has a chance at winning anything. That's why I don't get the drama behind this series.

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 12:22 AM
I don't think there's any real reason to count out the Bulls though. Cavs are still pretty hobbled and Rose is still hot. It's anyone's series at this point, but Cavs do have a slight edge with home court.

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:23 AM
topjej.
go ahead. fire thibs :roll:

Have coach thibs and your boy Dipo and Elfrid will be sporting body bags for training camps :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Bulls are horrible theyre a hobos version of the Grizzlies. just another crappy Least team no hope

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 12:26 AM
Have coach thibs and your boy Dipo and Elfrid will be sporting body bags for training camps :oldlol:
King Hennigan will make sure Thibs isn't running anyone into the ground.

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:28 AM
King Hennigan will make sure Thibs isn't running anyone into the ground.

what makes you think anything Orlando does is relevant

:whatever:

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2015, 12:29 AM
keep your hopes up poido, if anyone can out-choke the bulls right now thats lebaldo

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 12:30 AM

New coach please.

Scotty brooks is available :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
what makes you think anything Orlando does is relevant

:whatever:
I didn't bring Orlando up you fatass bag boy.

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
I didn't bring Orlando up you fatass bag boy.

Got eeeemmmm :D

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 12:33 AM
Got eeeemmmm :D
Damn right I got your ass. Keep running your mouth and your teeth will be down your throat.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 12:34 AM
keep your hopes up poido, if anyone can out-choke the bulls right now thats lebaldo

He's having some of his worst games, efficiency wise, and still having the Cavs in a position to win...albeit it 2 starters down. Bulls had no reason to lose this fame with the overall way the Cavs performed. It'll be their demise this playoffs IMO, pivotal game 4 to seal and couldn't get it done on their home court

FLDFSU
05-11-2015, 12:34 AM
The fact that this series is even tied shows how pathetic the Bulls are. The Cavs are the walking dead with a player you claim is a cancer and the Bulls lost at home while being basically the most healthy team left in the playoff

gts
05-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Bulls still have a shot at it, Gasol coming back would be nice but even without him it's doable... Cavs are good but they aren't unbeatable

poido123
05-11-2015, 12:36 AM

I figured as much.

sleep easy, breathe easy.

RedBlackAttack
05-11-2015, 12:53 AM
It's still anyone's series and a lot of this hinges on Kyrie's health. If he can get back to, say, 80%, I like our chances. If he stays the way he is, we'll need some luck. I suspect that being back in Cleveland will help him. If nothing else, he knows these rims and can work off the ball around picks and get some open looks.

However, if Kyrie's movement continues to be so limited and Rose is basically allowed to rest on defense, it is going to be very difficult.

Game 5 is bigger for the Cavs than it is for the Bulls, imo. If the Bulls win again in Cleveland, this thing is over in six. If we take Game 5, I think we'll have a seventh game and anything can happen when you get there.

Angel Face
05-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Bulls still got this. Stagnant offense in the 4th and JR Smith getting hot at the right time cost us the game. Don't worry, next game will be a different Bulls team. Only Rose and Butler showed up this game, expecting the role players to do something good in game 5 and Jo should practice his layups. Just how many easy lay-ups he bricked this post season... :facepalm

Still, Bulls in 6.

Pointguard
05-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Too many factors can go in any way. Gasol/JR/Kyrie/Butler//Bench play/teams fall off play after a win/and most importantly Rose and Lebron's confidence and energy levels. Bulls to me should have a slight edge because they can play more players but Thibes kind of kills that advantage. It can go either way.

plowking
05-11-2015, 02:10 AM
What is up with Pau? Is he playing next game?

Cavs have a bunch of injuries. Your chances are as good as ever. Really you guys should be up 3-1, based on how much better a team you are, and the fact JR was out for two games. Cavs starting unit chemistry is clearly all over the place yet you guys haven't capitalized.

poido123
05-11-2015, 02:37 AM
What is up with Pau? Is he playing next game?

Cavs have a bunch of injuries. Your chances are as good as ever. Really you guys should be up 3-1, based on how much better a team you are, and the fact JR was out for two games. Cavs starting unit chemistry is clearly all over the place yet you guys haven't capitalized.

It's the mental hurdle.

I think Chicago is fighting their own demons with Lebron, as much as trying to win ball games.

There's no way we lose that game without the pressure of it being against a Lebron led Cavs.

SexSymbol
05-11-2015, 02:38 AM
It's pretty obvious that the Bulls are still the favorites to win the series, one shot doesn't change that at all.
If you're smart and have money, bet on the Bulls

ILLsmak
05-11-2015, 02:46 AM
It's pretty obvious that the Bulls are still the favorites to win the series, one shot doesn't change that at all.
If you're smart and have money, bet on the Bulls

I dunno man. It seemed like it after game 3, but now that they did what they did... plus Pau's injury... I don't see them as favorites.

I think they blew it. I think the Bulls can make it interesting, but in the end, even if it's g7 they are gonna be in Cle and I don't see them winning 2 in a row to close them out.

-Smak

Dave3
05-11-2015, 03:19 AM
This series is just so hard to gauge because of the defense. LeBron just shot 10/30, Kyrie shot 2/10, while Rose scored 31 on 11/23, and yet it was still as close as a game can get. Last game LeBron/Kyrie combined for an impressive 11/38 :oldlol: and it was still a close game. I think the Bulls just play such good defense against LeBron you can't count them out of the series.

If LeBron/Kyrie continue to struggle and Pau comes back, no reason why the Bulls can't take this. If either LeBron or Kyrie figures out the defense (or more accurately, Kyrie gets over his pain or LeBron makes a jumper/focuses on post play/slashing) then I see Cleveland winning comfortably.

I do think Cleveland will win, just because of how LeBron's been in this situation so many times, and I don't foresee him continuing to shoot like 37% for a series. I'd hardly frame it as "do the Bulls have any hope?" though.

coin24
05-11-2015, 04:22 AM
Bulls are DONE. That was a pathetic display in game 4. Just complete shit.

TheMan
05-11-2015, 06:45 AM
It's the mental hurdle.

I think Chicago is fighting their own demons with Lebron, as much as trying to win ball games.

There's no way we lose that game without the pressure of it being against a Lebron led Cavs.

So you're basically calling them mental midgets :confusedshrug:

I disagree, for better or worse, this Bulls team is inconsistent as hell. They beat Golden State at their house when they were rolling, they also lost to a bunch of shitty teams during the RS. The Bulls have the annoying habit of playing to the level of competition, good or bad. Let's be honest, the Cavs have shown some amazing heart and fight but they aren't very good right now because they're basically missing their second and third best players. LeBron has played like garbage but I applaud him because he's still shooting the ball even if his FG % is terrible. Bad LeBron is better than anything else Cleveland has. He has had a history of disappearing in crunch time when his shot isn't falling, so props to him for having the balls to take that last second shot, can't make it if you don't shoot it.

I think the Bulls will come out more focused in GM 5 and play much better, I also think LeBron will play better but it won't be enough against a Bulls team playing well. I can't see KI being a factor, his foot is not going to heal unless he rests and that's not gonna happen so he's going to be hobbled as long as the Cavs are playing. The Bulls being so damn inconsistent, I can see them blowing GM 6 in Chicago and having to play GM 7 at Cleveland :(

If the Bulls lose this series, they have no one to blame but themselves, this depleted Cavs team has no business being 2-2 right now, ****ing Bulls gave GM 4 away. At any rate, if they can't finish off this Cavs team, no way would they handle ATL or WSH, much less LAC, MEM or GSW.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:00 AM
So you're basically calling them mental midgets :confusedshrug:

I disagree, for better or worse, this Bulls team is inconsistent as hell. They beat Golden State at their house when they were rolling, they also lost to a bunch of shitty teams during the RS. The Bulls have the annoying habit of playing to the level of competition, good or bad. Let's be honest, the Cavs have shown some amazing heart and fight but they aren't very good right now because they're basically missing their second and third best players. LeBron has played like garbage but I applaud him because he's still shooting the ball even if his FG % is terrible. Bad LeBron is better than anything else Cleveland has. He has had a history of disappearing in crunch time when his shot isn't falling, so props to him for having the balls to take that last second shot, can't make it if you don't shoot it.

I think the Bulls will come out more focused in GM 5 and play much better, I also think LeBron will play better but it won't be enough against a Bulls team playing well. I can't see KI being a factor, his foot is not going to heal unless he rests and that's not gonna happen so he's going to be hobbled as long as the Cavs are playing. The Bulls being so damn inconsistent, I can see them blowing GM 6 in Chicago and having to play GM 7 at Cleveland :(

If the Bulls lose this series, they have no one to blame but themselves, this depleted Cavs team has no business being 2-2 right now, ****ing Bulls gave GM 4 away. At any rate, if they can't finish off this Cavs team, no way would they handle ATL or WSH, much less LAC, MEM or GSW.

No, I just think we have let the pressure get to us at times(exclude Rose). Like, how many gimmes has Gibson and Noah missed? Ridiculous. They miss a lot but not that much. They are clearly nervous.

Mental midgets is not the words. I think they are understandably eager to defeat Lebron, but getting too worked up in trying to do so.

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:04 AM
LeBron won't be shooting this bad every game, right? Dude hasn't had ONE game in these PO's in which he shot well from the 3. IIRC, he's 2-20 from the 3 in this series.

EDIT: 6-39 in the PO's... :facepalm

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:12 AM
LeBron won't be shooting this bad every game, right? Dude hasn't had ONE game in these PO's in which he shot well from the 3. IIRC, he's 2-20 from the 3 in this series.

This is a bit like the logic of roulette. If you see 8 reds on the board, it HAS to go black :lol

What I'm saying is, there might be a trend happening here. Perhaps Lebron is at this low efficiency level now, because he's playing big minutes and carrying a huge load.

Jimmy is a decent defender, there's no shame in that.

TheMan
05-11-2015, 07:14 AM
No, I just think we have let the pressure get to us at times(exclude Rose). Like, how many gimmes has Gibson and Noah missed? Ridiculous. They miss a lot but not that much. They are clearly nervous.

Mental midgets is not the words. I think they are understandably eager to defeat Lebron, but getting too worked up in trying to do so.
You just called them chokers doe :lol

I actually think they'll play much better in GM 5, they'll play with much more urgency. The Cavs are far from unbeatable.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 07:17 AM

Yep. Once Lebron wakes up it's game over.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:17 AM
You just called them chokers doe :lol

I actually think they'll play much better in GM 5, they'll play with much more urgency. The Cavs are far from unbeatable.

I agree, they aren't unbeatable but there is a mental aspect to this game.

We took a huge blow last game and that Lebron monkey is still on our back, especially that game winner :lol

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:19 AM
This is a bit like the logic of roulette. If you see 8 reds on the board, it HAS to go black :lol

What I'm saying is, there might be a trend happening here. Perhaps Lebron is at this low efficiency level now, because he's playing big minutes and carrying a huge load.

Jimmy is a decent defender, there's no shame in that.
He did that with the '13 Heat and '14 Heat in the PO's as well. Did it on the Cav's (pre-decision). Dude was NEVER this bad from the 3. Without looking up the numbers, I'm assuming that he shot better against the Spurs in '07, back when he didn't even develop his jumper.

6-39 for the PO's and 2-20 is this round? That's just beyond bad. He shot like shit with Love playing as well. Butler is an elite defender, but LeBron has been missing open 3's. It's just not against the Bulls that he's shooting like shit.

Asukal
05-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Actually, last time he hit a game winner in the playoffs, they won in 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3xWG3mkXE

Is that supposed to be amazing? Too bad the refs are old and senile they forgot to call the travelling violation. :whatever:

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Is that supposed to be amazing? Too bad the refs are old and senile they forgot to call the travelling violation. :whatever:
http://i.imgur.com/bNHRXAw.jpg

JebronLames
05-11-2015, 07:35 AM

Just a shooting slump. I remember kobe once bricked 35 straight threes a couple years ago.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:36 AM
He did that with the '13 Heat and '14 Heat in the PO's as well. Did it on the Cav's (pre-decision). Dude was NEVER this bad from the 3. Without looking up the numbers, I'm assuming that he shot better against the Spurs in '07, back when he didn't even develop his jumper.

6-39 for the PO's and 2-20 is this round? That's just beyond bad. He shot like shit with Love playing as well. Butler is an elite defender, but LeBron has been missing open 3's. It's just not against the Bulls that he's shooting like shit.

Perhaps Butler has been in his ear? Who knows, but chances are he will shoot better hereonin.

Asukal
05-11-2015, 07:54 AM

Everybody who guards lebaldo in the playoffs is an instant elite defender. :whatever:

Kingwillball
05-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Again the Cavs are winning this series will they get to finals who knows if they will have enough steam left gonna be hard with Kyrie hurt.