PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron can win with this cast and this coach

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 10:06 AM
I will put him right there with MJ.... Gotta give him credit for not being scared like he has been in the past... Big players make BIG SHOTS IN THE PLAYOFFS... Regular season don't mean shit... Lebron has made big shots in THE PLAYOFFS... :bowdown:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-11-2015, 10:09 AM
So you're a LeBron blowhard? Pretty sure that's old news, bruh. :lol

jzek
05-11-2015, 10:11 AM
I will put him right there with MJ
so if lbj wins he'll be 3/6

jordan is 6/6

how in the world is 50% comparable to 100%? :facepalm

ISHGoat
05-11-2015, 10:14 AM
so if lbj wins he'll be 3/6

jordan is 6/6

how in the world is 50% comparable to 100%? :facepalm

lebron doesnt have the GOAT coach and the GOAT non-bigman defender

hes basically playing with his 2007 or 2014 team, full of injury riddled "stars" and scrubs with a joke of a coach.

actually lets be honest, lebron is the player-coach of this team.

rzp
05-11-2015, 10:15 AM
I will put him right there with MJ.... Gotta give him credit for not being scared like he has been in the past... Big players make BIG SHOTS IN THE PLAYOFFS... Regular season don't mean shit... Lebron has made big shots in THE PLAYOFFS... :bowdown:

agreed :cheers:

Ca$H
05-11-2015, 10:15 AM
I want to give LeBron a rimjob and drink his diarrhea like a chocolate milkshake.

:biggums:

Ca$H
05-11-2015, 10:16 AM
l have a vestigial micropenis

:wtf:

oh the horror
05-11-2015, 10:28 AM

He's also looked sub par in the playoffs and has a not so stellar record in the finals.

On top of the fact that he has specially jumped teams in order to ring chase dude.

Stop.

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM

I wrote if he can win with this group... I doubt he can beat The Clips, Memphis, or The Warriors with the current Cavs.... Either way KOBE STANS

STAY SALTY :roll:

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 10:33 AM
He's also looked sub par in the playoffs and has a not so stellar record in the finals.

On top of the fact that he has specially jumped teams in order to ring chase dude.

Stop.

Maybe you are correct.. But if he wins with this team than it def brings him up to top 5 with Wilt, Russell, Kareem, AND MJ.... There is no other player that I have ever watched that would win a title with this group and coach... Lebron, kyrie, and shumpert are all hurt as well....

branslowski
05-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe you are correct.. But if he wins with this team than it def brings him up to top 5 with Wilt, Russell, Kareem, AND MJ.... There is no other player that I have ever watched that would win a title with this group and coach... Lebron, kyrie, and shumpert are all hurt as well....

So a ring chasin team hopin hoe who 2/5 in finals would be up there with Jordan if he wins this title? Interesting :coleman:

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 11:08 AM

Stop.
How can you say a player is a ring chaser when he's the one carrying the teams after he gets there?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-11-2015, 11:17 AM
I wrote if he can win with this group... I doubt he can beat The Clips, Memphis, or The Warriors with the current Cavs....

STAY SALTY :roll:
Yes, we understand what you wrote.

That doesn't change the fact you're a full-blown tard.

JZ600
05-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Obviously only retards think lebron can be comparable to jordan.

However if he does manage to win this year, he is definitely top 8

jayfan
05-11-2015, 11:22 AM
How can you say a player is a ring chaser when he's the one carrying the teams after he gets there?

I'm confused. Who has carried what team?

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Obviously only retards think lebron can be comparable to jordan.

However if he does manage to win this year, he is definitely top 8
True.....LeBron's never quit the NBA for 2yrs (in his prime) and came back like Jordan did.

HylianNightmare
05-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Shaq could've

dunksby
05-11-2015, 11:34 AM
LeBron has been subpar this postseason, very careless, maybe he should stop caring about what people think, he should do, rather than do what he has been doing all the time that got him chips and finals appearances.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 11:44 AM
:lol

Bandito
05-11-2015, 11:45 AM
If he wins he would be top 10 guaranteed. He still has to win more to climb the steps though.

ISHGoat
05-11-2015, 11:49 AM
If he wins he would be top 10 guaranteed. He still has to win more to climb the steps though.

dumbass **** hes already way ahead of ur boy korape

GoSpursGo1984
05-11-2015, 12:22 PM

Typical Lebron stan throws Lebrons teammates under the bus to build up their hero.

GoSpursGo1984
05-11-2015, 12:23 PM
dumbass **** hes already way ahead of ur boy korape

Only Kobe haters and Lebron fans believe that

Straight_Ballin
05-11-2015, 12:57 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VFdUDzTjekQ/S5eq_EKi-QI/AAAAAAAACUA/J6baCuPz4zs/s320/fatkid12.jpg

ImKobe
05-11-2015, 01:01 PM
these nikkas used to LOVE advanced stats when they tried to downplay Kobe's title runs, but now they say a nikka having a 98 ORTG, 48%TS, .100 WS/48 while taking 24.5 shots a game would pass MJ?

Child please. Cavs are going to get wrecked in the Finals, IF they get that far.

Sarcastic
05-11-2015, 01:10 PM
lebron doesnt have the GOAT coach and the GOAT non-bigman defender

hes basically playing with his 2007 or 2014 team, full of injury riddled "stars" and scrubs with a joke of a coach.

actually lets be honest, lebron is the player-coach of this team.

Phil Jackson wasn't the GOAT coach when he took over the Bulls. He was pretty much a no name coach getting his first opportunity. Pippen wasn't a great player either in 1991. He was known for being scared of the Bad Boy Pistons at first.

Blatt has like 20 years of experience coaching and has won championships.

Jailblazers7
05-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Can't believe Lebron might make 5 straight finals in a row and win 3 (possibly) and people act like he isn't a winner. :lol

LeBird
05-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Phil Jackson wasn't the GOAT coach when he took over the Bulls. He was pretty much a no name coach getting his first opportunity. Pippen wasn't a great player either in 1991. He was known for being scared of the Bad Boy Pistons at first.

Blatt has like 20 years of experience coaching and has won championships.

But both were relatively successful without Jordan. Jordan without them? Not so much.

:lol

KiiiiNG
05-11-2015, 01:16 PM
he has a pretty good cast though

completely different team after he joined

acquired mozgov, smith, shumpert, love(injured)

irving one of the best young pg's in the nba and even though hes dealing with a foot injury he is still a factor by just being on the court and spacing out the floor , hes an outside thread no matter what

when you actually think about it, the cavs have a pretty good cast compared to the other teams in the east

they have 3pt shooting, rebounding, and pretty damn good defense

i mean really though, whats the gripe with his cast? lebron is shooting horribly this series but his team is still hanging in there despite that

are we gonna give him credit just because? put him on the same plane as mj because thats how you feeling this morning?

ok....

im as big a lebron fan as there is but youre just delusional my friend

FLDFSU
05-11-2015, 01:18 PM
he has a pretty good cast though

completely different team after he joined

acquired mozgov, smith, shumpert, love(injured)

irving one of the best young pg's in the nba and even though hes dealing with a foot injury he is still a factor by just being on the court and spacing out the floor , hes an outside thread no matter what

when you actually think about it, the cavs have a pretty good cast compared to the other teams in the east

they have 3pt shooting, rebounding, and pretty damn good defense

i mean really though, whats the gripe with his cast? lebron is shooting horribly this series but his team is still hanging in there despite that

are we gonna give him credit just because? put him on the same plane as mj because thats how you feeling this morning?

ok....

im as big a lebron fan as there is but youre just delusional my friend

What is the combined record of mozgov, smith, shumpert without James this season?

BigBoss
05-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Ok lol

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Can't believe Lebron might make 5 straight finals in a row and win 3 (possibly) and people act like he isn't a winner. :lol

THE KOBESTANS attacked this thread like flies on shit.... Maybe a bit hyperbolic on my part but one thing is certain.... Dude makes big shots when they count in the playoffs... And I won't name others who have barely made any ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guy is avg a triple double and without him they would suck.... STOP THE HATING... I have always given Kobe his due as a top 10 player... When I write he is a top ten player I get labeled a Kobestan... Bunch of idiots that congregate on this board...

EITHER WAY STAY SALTY :rockon:

KiiiiNG
05-11-2015, 01:21 PM
What is the combined record of mozgov, smith, shumpert without James this season?
idk you tell me?

not like they played a whole lot of games without him i dont think

so you actually think lebron is carrying the team? im sure the actual cavs fans see it differently

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Yes, we understand what you wrote.

That doesn't change the fact you're a full-blown tard.

1 (800) 273-8255

r0drig0lac
05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
lebron doesnt have the GOAT coach
MJ also had not

FLDFSU
05-11-2015, 01:38 PM
idk you tell me?

not like they played a whole lot of games without him i dont think

so you actually think lebron is carrying the team? im sure the actual cavs fans see it differently

Tim Mozgov, J.R. Smith, I. Shumpert have a combined 23-89 record this season without James...

23 and 89!!!

KiiiiNG
05-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Tim Mozgov, J.R. Smith, I. Shumpert have a combined 23-89 record this season without James...

23 and 89!!!
this just in!!!!!

knicks and nuggets suck... :oldlol:

not really a sound argument on your part

if westbrook was shooting and turning it over like this people would be all over him, and his raw stats would probably look better

but since its lebron hes exempt from criticism and is carrying his team by himself. sure. whatever helps you sleep at night.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-11-2015, 01:44 PM
THE KOBESTANS attacked this thread like flies on shit.... Maybe a bit hyperbolic on my part but one thing is certain.... Dude makes big shots when they count in the playoffs... And I won't name others who have barely made any ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guy is avg a triple double and without him they would suck.... STOP THE HATING... I have always given Kobe his due as a top 10 player... When I write he is a top ten player I get labeled a Kobestan... Bunch of idiots that congregate on this board...

EITHER WAY STAY SALTY :rockon:

1 (800) 273-8255
Did your left brain go on vacation while the right side posted this?

With a title LeBron is not "right there" with Jordan. Reality.

Straight_Ballin
05-11-2015, 01:49 PM

How many times does sound logic need to be repeated?

When Kobe had a team good enough to get to the finals, he ensured victory 5/7 times while Bron could only do it 2/5 times. This is the final determining factor for greatness. Deal with it and the fact that neither are sniffing Jordan who is perfect with 6/6. Can't punish a player for not having a good enough team to get to the finals, but once you are there, no excuses. Your team was obviously good enough to get there, now it's time to deliver. Bron has been mediocre in his delivery relative to Kobe and Jordan. Fact. Is he a winner in a sense? Yes. Relative to players like Kobe, Duncan and Jordan? Not even close.

FLDFSU
05-11-2015, 01:50 PM
this just in!!!!!

knicks and nuggets suck... :oldlol:

not really a sound argument on your part

if westbrook was shooting and turning it over like this people would be all over him, and his raw stats would probably look better

but since its lebron hes exempt from criticism and is carrying his team by himself. sure. whatever helps you sleep at night.

One would think if they were so key in Cavs winning they could manage not to have a combined record of .205 winning percentage outside of James this season.

And let me guess. The Cavs missing the playoffs in the weakest conference of all time for 4 straight seasons (after making the playoffs the prior what 6 seasons with James) had nothing to do with Lebron leaving...Missing Shaq was the reason for the Cavs missing the playoffs.

And let me guess. The Heat missing the playoffs in the weakest conference of all time this season (after being the most stacked team of all time and getting to 4 straight Finals) is about James Jones and not Lebron.

The Cavs losing record this season without James...Let me guess has to do with the color uniforms the Cavs wear when James is not in the lineup and has nothing to do with James...

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 01:56 PM
How many times does sound logic need to be repeated?

When Kobe had a team good enough to get to the finals, he ensured victory 5/7 times while Bron could only do it 2/5 times. This is the final determining factor for greatness. Deal with it and the fact that neither are sniffing Jordan who is perfect with 6/6. Can't punish a player for not having a good enough team to get to the finals, but once you are there, no excuses. Your team was obviously good enough to get there, now it's time to deliver. Bron has been mediocre in his delivery relative to Kobe and Jordan. Fact. Is he a winner in a sense? Yes. Relative to players like Kobe, Duncan and Jordan? Not even close.

He didn't ensure victory in those 5... Shaq did in the first three and Pau did in 2010... Kobe was the man in 2009.... :rockon:

NBASTATMAN
05-11-2015, 01:58 PM
One would think if they were so key in Cavs winning they could manage not to have a combined record of .205 winning percentage outside of James this season.

And let me guess. The Cavs missing the playoffs in the weakest conference of all time for 4 straight seasons (after making the playoffs the prior what 6 seasons with James) had nothing to do with Lebron leaving...Missing Shaq was the reason for the Cavs missing the playoffs.

And let me guess. The Heat missing the playoffs in the weakest conference of all time this season (after being the most stacked team of all time and getting to 4 straight Finals) is about James Jones and not Lebron.

The Cavs losing record this season without James...Let me guess has to do with the color uniforms the Cavs wear when James is not in the lineup and has nothing to do with James...

THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.... THEY CAN'T..... Didn't Miami add A legit center and a all star pt guard as well as a all star level small forward... I mean you can't hate on the dude s talent.... Lebron is corny as hell but his ALL AROUND GAME IS TOP NOTCH... :rockon:

Straight_Ballin
05-11-2015, 01:58 PM

And what difference does that make with a 2/5 on his resume? Whatever you need to tell yourself that James' eyes didn't light up like a ****ing Christmas tree when he heard that Cavs had the top pick for 3 years in a row. His bags were packed and his asshole puckered the entire trip back to Cleveland. Always chasing the best possible opportunity to win instead of forming his own destiny while his stans try to down play the teammates that he colludes with.

No one is fooled.