PDA

View Full Version : Top 2 Worst Coaches Left in The Playoffs

Foster5k
05-11-2015, 10:09 AM
1. Kevin Mchale - David Blatt probably should be number one. However, I'll give this spot to Mchale. He doesn't know how to call plays. I doubt he even has a playbook. He doesn't know how to call timeouts correctly. His player rotations suck. Team seems lackadaisical and plays without effort far too many times. Team lacks discipline. He relies on hero ball too much. He tries to copy other great coaches and fail miserably. For example, he tried to do the Hack-a-Shaq strategy, on Deandre Jordan, and it blew up in his face. Team seems not to respect him. Lost to the Clippers without Chris Paul even playing.

2. David Blatt - Team doesn't respect him. It's rumored they even tried a mutiny against him. LeBron openly says he calls the plays. LeBron openly says he scratches whatever plays Blatt draws up and does his own thing. Blatt tried calling a timeout, in game four, of the Bulls series, even though he was out of timeouts. He gives cringe worthy press conferences. He doesn't know how to manage super star egos. He's basically in over is head due to the fact he never knew LeBron James was coming back to Cleveland Ohio.

Those are my two. Who are yours?

hawksdogsbraves
05-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Blatt's comedy of errors down the stretch of yesterday's game was pretty hilarious. LeBron doesn't respect the dude whatsoever.

That being said at least his team hasn't completely quit on him like the Rockets have with McHale.

Shout out to Coach of the year Mike Budenholzer, who somehow is getting outcoached by Randy Wittman and having a remarkably difficult time getting his starters to give any effort at all. :facepalm

Bernkastel
05-11-2015, 10:25 AM
I'd be shook too if I though I was going to rebuild with Kyrie and others but instead have my team hijacked by LeClank, whom is just going to shoot us out of the Finals.

Kvnzhangyay
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM
I'd be shook too if I though I was going to rebuild with Kyrie and others but instead have my team hijacked by LeClank, whom is just going to shoot us out of the Finals.

acting like cavs would have made the playoffs without Lebron

Giaodollo
05-11-2015, 10:35 AM

Love won 40 games in the west with Timberwolves, give him Kyrie in the east and he definitely is in the playoffs. Although without LeBron I am not sure Cavs would have traded away Wiggins which I guess then you are right, Kyrie, Wiggins ain't making the playoffs even in the east.

SexSymbol
05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
McHale is the runaway worst coach in the league all year.

Second to me is Thibs, he's terrible all around, all he has is defense

jzek
05-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Second to me is Thibs, he's terrible all around, all he has is defense

Imagine if the NBA adopts a coaching system like the NFL... we all know Thibs has 0 offense in him and all defense. He could pair up with a guy like MDA who is all offense and no defense.

One offensive coach and one for defense just like the NFL.

hawksdogsbraves
05-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Imagine if the NBA adopts a coaching system like the NFL... we all know Thibs has 0 offense in him and all defense. He could pair up with a guy like MDA who is all offense and no defense.

One offensive coach and one for defense just like the NFL.

A lot of teams/coaching staffs do this already, but just like in the NFL there's still an individual Head Coach.

Bernkastel
05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
The East isn't winning the chip, so it really wouldn't matter this year.

dunksby
05-11-2015, 11:30 AM
If team doesn't respect Blatt and LeBron openly calls plays, then why Blatt gets the BS? If that's LeBron coaching, dude straight up sucks.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 11:54 AM
McHail is in a league of his own. Blatt isn't close to touching how sad of a coach he is.

Chadwin
05-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Kerr deserves a nomination for letting Zbo go one on one against Green and Barnes for most of the game

FLDFSU
05-11-2015, 12:04 PM
But all the moronic racists on ISH said that Doc Rivers is the worst coach in the NBA...

Don't worry, when the Clippers lose another game, I am sure all the idiotic racists that populate this forum will be blame Rivers...

Noyze
05-11-2015, 12:11 PM
A coach shine's out of a timeout, where they often draw up a nice play to get an easy bucket. Half the time the Rockets come out of a break doing some kind of isolation play. That's something they can do at any point in the game.

So Either McHale is terrible at this or the players breakaway from the play. Either way it he doesn't look good.