PDA

View Full Version : Kristaps Porzingis poster dunk

shallehalle
05-11-2015, 12:23 PM
http://sportacentrs.com/basketbols/legionari/11052015-porzingis_triumfe_spanijas_nedelas_labaka

This kid will be amazing!

chocolatethunder
05-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Ok, I love European basketball but those highlights, including the Porzingis one totally sucked. His dunk was shit.

Rake2204
05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
I've been trying to follow Porzingis, but only starting recently (within the last week or so). I don't ask this to be a jerk but, what is it that he does really well at this point?

I liked that move off the dribble in the link there (and the finish) but I've heard his shot has good form but isn't hitting with a super high rate, he doesn't like contact, has no post game, sometimes is a step behind, and is not a super defender aside from using his reach to snag some blocks.

Is he being projected as a Top 10 pick for what people hope he can become? Or because he's clearly on the verge of something special? Or is there a lot more to his game at this point than I'm giving him credit for?

GOBB
05-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Ok, I love European basketball but those highlights, including the Porzingis one totally sucked. His dunk was shit.

:roll: