PDA

View Full Version : If the Rockets players intentionally lose game 5, would McHale be fired?

Chadwin
05-11-2015, 02:00 PM
thus showing he has completely lost the team

Yao Ming's Foot
05-11-2015, 02:10 PM
How would that differ from the last two games?

ISHGoat
05-11-2015, 02:11 PM

:lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-11-2015, 02:11 PM
:roll:

rzp
05-11-2015, 02:20 PM

ya talking like its an option :lol

UK2K
05-11-2015, 02:23 PM
They don't have to intentionally lose anything...

They're playing minus two starters. They didn't have much of a chance anyway, as I said before this round even started.

There's a reason I wanted the Spurs over the Clips. People said I was crazy. But LAC can match HOU in athleticism and without Bev and DMo, Houston's shooting just isn't there.

It is what it is. Win game 5, or GTFHome.

Droid101
05-11-2015, 02:24 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

IncarceratedBob
05-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Rockets are just a joke of a team. Lucked out by playing an injured portland squad, they're just not very talented

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Don't worry, they won't need to do it intentionally.

riseagainst
05-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Dwight Howard is a crybaby and he sucks now. Haren only relies on flopping to score. Team's sh1t.

Ramza
05-11-2015, 03:16 PM
:oldlol:

Eric Cartman
05-11-2015, 03:21 PM
No lube

Akrazotile
05-11-2015, 03:31 PM
So McHale had them all year, they finished 2nd in the West despite injuries to key players, but their two best players are mentally weak so the team loses in the conf semis as a result, and this is McHales fault?

Morey should get the criticism. If you listed all the stars in the NBA and polled the league to see who has the least heart? Harden probably wins. If you did the same thing for least maturity? Dwight probably wins.

The playoffs are the grown man's season. The mature players' season. You cant rely on a star tandem of mental midgets like Fright and Haren. Thats a glaring personnel flaw, and Ive been saying this since the team was assembled. Not even remotely hindsight.

GimmeThat
05-11-2015, 03:40 PM
I suppose people DO tolerate when they dont recieve what they ordered.

I wont even say its about the rules, or the laws sometime, but it simply means one has astonishingly forgotten as to why the other is here.

ApexPredator
05-11-2015, 04:00 PM
:roll:

ApexPredator
05-11-2015, 04:00 PM

Similar joke, but still :applause: :oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Houston isn't that good. How many people who aren't Rockets/Clippers fans had them making it out of the second round? Harden was outplayed by Austin ****ing Rivers, hardly a recipe for success.

Chadwin
05-11-2015, 04:31 PM
So McHale had them all year, they finished 2nd in the West despite injuries to key players, but their two best players are mentally weak so the team loses in the conf semis as a result, and this is McHales fault?

Morey should get the criticism. If you listed all the stars in the NBA and polled the league to see who has the least heart? Harden probably wins. If you did the same thing for least maturity? Dwight probably wins.

The playoffs are the grown man's season. The mature players' season. You cant rely on a star tandem of mental midgets like Fright and Haren. Thats a glaring personnel flaw, and Ive been saying this since the team was assembled. Not even remotely hindsight.

That was more Harden than McHale. They have no offense other than isos and the occasional pnr with Dwight.