PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman has been shot. Reaction.

Raymone
05-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Zimmerman was shot in the face during a road rage incident (http://rt.com/usa/257573-zimmerman-shooting-police-florida/)

ace23
05-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Nice

BurningHammer
05-11-2015, 02:23 PM
After reading from many sources, it sounds like he is not dead.

"Shot in the face" is kinda misleading.

HitandRun Reggie
05-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Stand your ground muthafvck@!

Dude attracts problems like sh!t attracts flies

Eric Cartman
05-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Where is the poster that has Zim as his avy?

Needs to get here ASAP.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Twitter.. why does this make so many people happy?

daily
05-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Minor injuries he was walking around afterwards and they have the shooters car. No news on the shooter or what led up to this

daily
05-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Twitter.. why does this make so many people happy?Because people are stupid

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Twitter.. why does this make so many people happy?

Well, there was no justice for Trayvon. I think some people think he deserved the death penalty, yet didn't get a guilty verdict at all. He wasn't killed in this incident, which probably makes it so many more people who are against death penalty but still felt he was guilty are happy that he got some sort of punishment now.

Hittin_Shots
05-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Maybe the dude is just a thug instead of the innocent blue collar guy white people continue to portray him as.

Is he even white?

Raymone
05-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Is he even white?

Half jewish, half peruvian.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Here's the difference between black and white people when a black teen is killed.

Black People: "Retribution and protests for the young loss"

White People: "Innocent until proven guilty; Self-Defense"

Maybe we'll see the opposite in this situation:

White People: "Retribution and protests for Zimmerman being shot."

Black People: "The guy who shot Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty; Self-Defense"

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Any demographic info on the guy who shot him? I'm not sure if I want it to be a black guy or a white guy.

Raymone
05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Here's the difference between black and white people when a black teen is killed.

Black People: "Retribution and protests for the young loss"

White People: "Innocent until proven guilty; Self-Defense"

Such generalizing. Not all white people respect the rule of law.

Hittin_Shots
05-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Such generalizing. Not all white people respect the rule of law.

I'm sure some white people wanna go destroy their cities and riot also, they'd just be discriminated against by the others cz of their skin colour

bdreason
05-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Lock this guy up before he kills someone else.

longhornfan1234
05-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Martin supporter trying to kill Zimmerman. :facepalm

dude77
05-11-2015, 03:42 PM

this man can't catch a break .. probably this^^

but this guy will probably go to prison so ..

zimster = 2

thugs = 0

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Give George his gun back. Dude shot at George point blank and missed. George would've peeled that sucka's head back with one shot.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 03:51 PM

Innocent until proven guilty.

ApexPredator
05-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Zimmerman the luckiest man alive. This is like winning the lottery twice. First he kills a guy, no punishment. Then he gets shot in the face, just a scratch.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Zimmerman the luckiest man alive. This is like winning the lottery twice. First he kills a guy, no punishment. Then he gets shot in the face, just a scratch.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/63fe4898e28af0b21b6f348b92d7483b/tumblr_mj5r97sDch1s2b58zo1_500.gif

ApexPredator
05-11-2015, 04:05 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/63fe4898e28af0b21b6f348b92d7483b/tumblr_mj5r97sDch1s2b58zo1_500.gif
:lol

oh the horror
05-11-2015, 04:11 PM
The irony is, people painted Trayvon as the thug yet George has continued to have altercation after altercation since that incident where he actually killed someone. Since then he's had several violent incidents.

Alrighty then.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 04:19 PM
No Zimmerman laughing gif?

ish a constant disappointment

We were saving it for you to post.

dude77
The irony is, people painted Trayvon as the thug yet George has continued to have altercation after altercation since that incident where he actually killed someone. Since then he's had several violent incidents.

Alrighty then.

zimmerman is a marked man .. an infamous figure .. hated by many .. it's no surprise he keeps getting in trouble .. he's obviously in mental turmoil .. and all this after performing a heroic deed for his fellow neighbors .. he deserves much better than this .. but as usual the z man just keeps persevering ..

these fools never learn ..

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/zimmerman4-272x350_zpsvnz6kgti.jpg (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/steelermia/media/zimmerman4-272x350_zpsvnz6kgti.jpg.html)
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1365723/superman-returns-gatling-gun-o.gif

Raymone
Why was "Reaction." added to my thread title?

KevinNYC
05-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Half jewish, half peruvian.
Are you sure it's not half german, half peruvian?

Isn't his father Catholic?

KevinNYC
05-11-2015, 04:30 PM
They should change the title to "shot at"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/os-george-zimmerman-shooting-lake-mary-20150511-story.html

The alleged shooter is someone George Zimmerman knows and has had contact with in the past.

George Zimmerman, the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin in 2012, suffered facial injuries today after a shooting at a busy intersection in Lake Mary.

Police identified the other person in the shooting as a man Zimmerman had an altercation with in September, police said.

Zimmerman was released from a hospital in Sanford today with some kind of facial wound, possibly from flying glass or some other type of debris.

"I don't believe he had a direct hit with a bullet," said Don West, Zimmerman's attorney.

News footage showed what appeared to be a bullet hole in the passenger-side window of Zimmerman's Honda Ridgeline SUV.

Police initially thought the shooting was a road-rage incident, but Bracknell said that might not be true.

Bracknell said the other man in the shooting is cooperating with police.

Zimmerman was involved in a road-rage incident on Lake Mary Boulevard with Matthew Apperson of Winter Springs in September.

In that case, Zimmerman allegedly threatened to shoot Apperson after he pulled his Honda Ridgeline truck next to the man's vehicle.

cComments
@FormerHater I need the O-blame-a care. I have to shut down for a while my computer is so hot it smells like someone is roasting a ham. Be back later. Maybe we can meet up on Sun Rail and take a drive!!
GLOBULL WARMING SCAM AKA MASTER BRAIN
AT 4:20 PM MAY 11, 2015
ADD A COMMENTSEE ALL COMMENTS

"George Zimmerman was the driver, and they were threatening to kick my [expletive] and to shoot me," the man told a 911 dispatcher.

At the time, according to Bracknell, the man did not want to press charges.

So Zimmerman was not arrested.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 04:49 PM
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/zimmerman4-272x350_zpsvnz6kgti.jpg (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/steelermia/media/zimmerman4-272x350_zpsvnz6kgti.jpg.html)
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1365723/superman-returns-gatling-gun-o.gif

He was shot in the face and survived, so you should have used this:

http://media.giphy.com/media/72sMLBggTGMzC/giphy.gif

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2015, 05:19 PM
This dude might just have been better off if he was locked up...ok, that's completely untrue hyperbole. But he's got anger issues and there is a significant portion of the population that despises him and can identify him on sight. That's a bad mix.

TheMan
05-11-2015, 05:22 PM

Alrighty then.
Isn't it normal for the average citizen to get into violent altercations resulting in someone's death every few years or so in a lifetime :confusedshrug:

Mark my words, this scumbag will be dead within 5 years, just can't keep out of trouble :facepalm

D.J.
05-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Is anyone really surprised? Dude was in trouble with the law about a year after his trial. Not saying Trayvon was an angel like the media portrayed, but Zimm is just a magnet for these things. Only a matter of time before he gets whacked.

oarabbus
05-11-2015, 05:35 PM
This guy is a terrible person and while I'm not "glad" this happened I'm certainly shedding no tears for shit shitbag. Zimmerman is scum.

dude77
05-11-2015, 05:39 PM
This guy is a terrible person and while I'm not "glad" this happened I'm certainly shedding no tears for shit shitbag. Zimmerman is scum.

did you ejaculate while typing that ?

dude77
05-11-2015, 05:40 PM
He was shot in the face and survived, so you should have used this:

http://media.giphy.com/media/72sMLBggTGMzC/giphy.gif

:lol :applause:

warriorfan
05-11-2015, 05:54 PM
dude is a pencil dicked loser, he's so mad he cant even drive down the street with out starting shit. dont know how this guys luck hasn't run out yet...

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 05:57 PM
dude is a pencil dicked loser, he's so mad he cant even drive down the street with out starting shit. dont know how this guys luck hasn't run out yet...

I thought you were talking about dude77 at first.

warriorfan
05-11-2015, 05:58 PM
I thought you were talking about dude77 at first.

if you havn't caught on already, dude77 IS George Zimmerman

DonDadda59
05-11-2015, 06:13 PM

Alrighty then.

The guy was a violent lunatic long before he murdered Martin. He had a long History of domestic violence, violent outbursts, and even attacked a federal officer. Even on the night that he killed Trayvon, his wife had left him and was staying at her father's house after one of his patented outbursts (he and his lawyers lied though and claimed she was at home and Zimmy was on his way to buy them groceries).

Of course he later went on to threaten said (now ex) wife with a shotgun and punched out her father among other violent anti-social acts since he was exonerated of murder.

Sounds like the guy who shot at him was simply trying to stand his ground after Zim tracked him down to harass him after months of abusing the guy. Should've done the state of Florida a favor and aimed better.

outbreak
05-11-2015, 06:13 PM
While I agree he seems like a sack of shit, some people here are really exposing the fact they know zero about how the law works.

Hit_Em
05-11-2015, 06:14 PM
This dude's life is hell on earth im not even mad he was found not guilty. i know people **** with him non stop that is a punishment almost as bad as jail

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
if you havn't caught on already, dude77 IS George Zimmerman

NumberSix
05-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Apparently he was in his car a somebody shot into his passenger window.

KevinNYC
05-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Apparently he was in his car a somebody shot into his passenger window.
Shooter spoke to police and is claiming self-defense. No arrests were made.

NumberSix
05-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Shooter spoke to police and is claiming self-defense. No arrests were made.
It is possible. If Zimmerman was holding a gun, it's not unreasonable to think he's gonna shoot you.

D.J.
05-11-2015, 09:38 PM

It will eventually. Someone will have slightly better aim than the current guy and will put a bullet between Zimm's eyes.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2015, 10:19 PM
The only question I have for George is, why are you still in Florida??

There are so many places in the United States that have yet to hear about you or frankly have forgotten about you already. Move there and live the rest of your life out in peace.

DonDadda59
05-11-2015, 10:31 PM
It is possible. If Zimmerman was holding a gun, it's not unreasonable to think he's gonna shoot you.

The guy turned himself in and says that Zimmy flashed his piece and he shot at him in self defense assuming, logically, that crazy ole George was about to fire. Of course in Zimmy's version of events he was the completely innocent and oblivious victim and the thug just randomly drove up to his car, started cursing at and threatening him and then shot at him unprovoked, for absolutely no reason. Classic Zimmerman. :applause:

Turns out this is a guy George has been harassing and stalking for months. Guy called the cops once last year when Zim threatened to shoot him in a road rage incident, then again when he tracked the guy down to his office. So this is the third time they've had an altercation.

oh the horror
05-11-2015, 10:44 PM
The guy turned himself in and says that Zimmy flashed his piece and he shot at him in self defense assuming, logically, that crazy ole George was about to fire. Of course in Zimmy's version of events he was the completely innocent and oblivious victim and the thug just randomly drove up to his car, started cursing at and threatening him and then shot at him unprovoked, for absolutely no reason. Classic Zimmerman. :applause:

Turns out this is a guy George has been harassing and stalking for months. Guy called the cops once last year when Zim threatened to shoot him in a road rage incident, then again when he tracked the guy down to his office. So this is the third time they've had an altercation.

Is that really what George has been saying? The police must be even shaking their head at this fool :facepalm

DonDadda59
05-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Is that really what George has been saying? The police must be even shaking their head at this fool :facepalm

Yup. Like always, Zim was just sitting in his car minding his own business when some feral thug attempted to murder him for absolutely no reason.

Attorney: Zimmerman recognized Apperson

Zimmerman attorney Don West told CNN that a driver behind Zimmerman began flashing his lights and honking his horn at him.

"The man pulled up next to George yelling obscenities at him," West said.

Zimmerman recognized Apperson as being someone he had a problem with several months ago.

According to West, Zimmerman raised his window and then the man shot at him.

The bullet went through Zimmerman's side window and almost hit him in the head, West said. Zimmerman was hit by glass from the window, he said.

'I shot George Zimmerman, call 911'

An employee at a nearby business, Kenneth Cornell, said he was exiting his car after lunch when a man drove up and started yelling about the shooting.

The man, who identified himself as Apperson, shouted to Cornell: "I shot George Zimmerman, call 911. I don't have a phone."

Cornell said Apperson didn't know whether Zimmerman was hurt. He called 911.

According to Cornell, Apperson told him that he and Zimmerman have had three disputes. This time, Zimmerman waved a gun, and Apperson shot at him, according to Cornell.

West, Zimmerman's lawyer, denied that his client waved a gun. "George absolutely denies pointing a gun, displaying a gun -- no aggressive movement toward him at all," West said.

Police arrived minutes after he called 911, Cornell said. Police have not verified Cornell's account to CNN.

Ongoing dispute

At least one previous dispute between Zimmerman and Apperson had been reported to police.

In September 2014, Apperson called 911 after allegedly being threatened by Zimmerman.

Apperson told police that Zimmerman threatened to shoot him dead and even though the man says he did not see Zimmerman flash a gun, he was still threatened enough and worried enough to call police.

Two days later, police stopped Zimmerman after Apperson called 911 to say he thought he saw Zimmerman near his office.

The police report says Zimmerman told him he was in the area for an appointment. He also admitted to being involved in a verbal incident earlier in the week but denied threatening anyone.

Apperson did not pursue charges against Zimmerman.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/us/florida-george-zimmerman-shooting/index.html

oh the horror
05-12-2015, 12:07 AM
The only reason this dude is alive is probably because he ALSO had a gun

When you piece together George Zimmerman and his altercations over the course of time when do people learn the guy is PROBABLY the aggressor in these cases?

He will either kill AGAIN. Or BE killed eventually.

qrich
05-12-2015, 12:35 AM
An attempted murderer not being arrested.

Will we see protests and riots?

MavsSuperFan
05-12-2015, 01:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FEDjIuoXqu0/VBYzxjys3fI/AAAAAAAAD0E/O0R3fAuMiII/s1600/Matt%2Bapperson.png
http://i.imgur.com/GQdYAjJ.png

Supposedly this guy Matthew Apperson is the guy that has shot zim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eM4HM4zOk
that youtube video is a press conference of his

NumberSix
05-12-2015, 01:10 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FEDjIuoXqu0/VBYzxjys3fI/AAAAAAAAD0E/O0R3fAuMiII/s1600/Matt%2Bapperson.png

Supposedly this guy Matthew Apperson is the guy that has shot zim.
Hmmm.... Looks like he has more white DNA than Zimmerman does.

I have concluded that he shot at George in self defense.

Dresta
05-12-2015, 08:46 AM
This guy's quickly turning into a latino Suge Knight :lol

Real Men Wear Green
05-12-2015, 08:54 AM
An attempted murderer not being arrested.

Will we see protests and riots?
I think if Zimmerman was killed it might just calm the riots in Baltimore. That's not me endorsing his murder (though to be truthful it wouldn't bother me in the slightest) but rather a sad thought about our society.

Patrick Chewing
05-12-2015, 10:22 AM
I think if Zimmerman was killed it might just calm the riots in Baltimore. That's not me endorsing his murder (though to be truthful it wouldn't bother me in the slightest) but rather a sad thought about our society.

Plenty of cops have already died since Ferguson, yet the masses want more bloodshed.

ApexPredator
05-12-2015, 10:53 AM
This guy's quickly turning into a latino Suge Knight :lol