PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: All of you idiots bitching about the "extra timeout"

lilteapot
05-11-2015, 02:57 PM
K.C. Johnson
‏@KCJHoop
Thibodeau confirms he asked for review on possession, which gave extra timeout.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/597824999211323392

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Plus everyone acts like the Bulls didn't get the timeout to set up their defense too :lol

navy
05-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Bulls fans and JVG need to STFU.

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 03:04 PM
JVG was such a clown. First thing he said after LeBron made that shot was basically "The Cavs were gifted an extra timeout, and were able to draw up a play"... even though there was no set play, LeBron said "gimme the ball" and Thibs was responsible for the review

KiiiiNG
05-11-2015, 03:06 PM
JVG was such a clown. First thing he said after LeBron made that shot was basically "The Cavs were gifted an extra timeout, and were able to draw up a play"... even though there was no set play, LeBron said "gimme the ball" and Thibs was responsible for the review
i fail to understand why that makes him a clown

he didnt know any of that when he said what he said

had thibs not asked for the review then he would be 100% right about them getting an extra timeout

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 03:09 PM
i fail to understand why that makes him a clown

he didnt know any of that when he said what he said

had thibs not asked for the review then he would be 100% right about them getting an extra timeout
It's standard procedure to check the time left on the clock on an iffy out of bounds play like that that may or may not have hit the sideline early. 0.8 and 1.5 seconds is a world of difference and the refs made the right call by going to see the replay whether or not thibs asked for review.

I just think he's a clown because he seemed to be bitter about refs rather than appreciating a great shot, especially after James got clearly fouled on the play before.

KiiiiNG
05-11-2015, 03:15 PM
It's standard procedure to check the time left on the clock on an iffy out of bounds play like that that may or may not have hit the sideline early. 0.8 and 1.5 seconds is a world of difference and the refs made the right call by going to see the replay whether or not thibs asked for review.

I just think he's a clown because he seemed to be bitter about refs rather than appreciating a great shot, especially after James got clearly fouled on the play before.
i think he was arguing against the rule though, hes always been a proponent of getting things done quickly

seems like he complains about the reviews taking too long every time i listen to him. and i do agree with him on that stuff.

it really shouldnt take them as long as it does on most of the reviews. check it out, confirm it with your colleagues, and get on with the game... i understand they want to get it right but jesus.

maybe they(nba) should create a new position solely for guys who can review a play and get it right as soon as possible, idk... but something needs to be changed

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 03:20 PM
i think he was arguing against the rule though, hes always been a proponent of getting things done quickly

seems like he complains about the reviews taking too long every time i listen to him. and i do agree with him on that stuff.

it really shouldnt take them as long as it does on most of the reviews. check it out, confirm it with your colleagues, and get on with the game... i understand they want to get it right but jesus.

maybe they(nba) should create a new position solely for guys who can review a play and get it right as soon as possible, idk... but something needs to be changed

maybe a 4th ref in charge of all reviews...this is done in cricket, where the indecisive decisions go up to the 3rd umpire for review and radio'd in on what should be the correct call.

the time for the 3 refs on the court to walk over to the scorers table, get headset ready then run through the footage is a good 30 secs of its own. eliminate all of this with the review upstairs to that centrally located review office the league has or something. :confusedshrug:

poido123
05-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Who here among the Bull fans are complaining? I'm not

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Don't forget Stupid A. Smith..."they neeeeeeed to change the rule in the off season"

poido123
05-11-2015, 04:35 PM
This doesn't explain Blatt storming onto the court and demanding a timeout he didn't have.

That's a technical.

But refs didn't see it right? :oldlol:

JerrySeinfeld
05-11-2015, 04:35 PM

not really a clown, he's saying he wants the rule to be changed so that players have to stay on the floor.

poido123
05-11-2015, 04:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Oib9JYG.jpg

poido123
05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
The extra timeout isn't the problem.

The refs ignoring a technical on Blatt is.

That would be a free throw and the ball back, which means no "ankle shot" for Lebron.

What's done is done, Bulls didn't deserve the win and got rightfully punished.

J Shuttlesworth
05-11-2015, 04:47 PM
It's not necessarily bull fans complaining... just the haters of... well you know who.

JerrySeinfeld
05-11-2015, 04:51 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thats what I'm saying about Silver.

My man you can't just improve transparency but leave the same corrupt mother ****ers to officiate the playoffs

Roundball_Rock
05-11-2015, 05:59 PM
This doesn't explain Blatt storming onto the court and demanding a timeout he didn't have.

That's a technical.

But refs didn't see it right? :oldlol:

Exactly. The Bulls were robbed.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 06:00 PM

you're posting images of the play and consistently posting in every thread on it, that pretty much says you are :rolleyes:

poido123
05-11-2015, 06:10 PM
you're posting images of the play and consistently posting in every thread on it, that pretty much says you are :rolleyes:

No. I left the facts there for everyone to see. Just a real shame that a game is left with a * because of the League's inconsistency, no fault of the Cavs though, they capitalised.

I have wholeheartedly taken responsibility for Bulls losing the game.

I don't blame the loss on that call, we could of avoided that situation altogether by playing better after the 3rd quarter.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 06:10 PM
The timeout helped in the sense that the players were able to calm down for a moment which would lead to better decision making.

But at the end of the day, there was only one play: pass to Lebron, Lebron shoots ball.

With 1.5 left on the clock there was nothing else to do but shoot.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 06:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Oib9JYG.jpgNow this :lol I have no idea.

Maybe it was one of those situations where the refs swallow their whistle (because no one wants to see the game end on a technicality, not even the referees themselves).

Personally if i were a ref i wouldnt call a bs tech like that unless the coach is all in my face screaming and stuff. Like i said, no one wants the game to end on a technicality so :confusedshrug:

Optimus Prime
05-11-2015, 06:18 PM

:eek:

100% proof that the fix is in from NBA HQ. Such blatant rigging it's disgusting. :facepalm

Bulls got jobbed, but they should have known better than to let themselves fall into a position where the refs could steal the game. Time and again over the years, the refs have shown that they will bail LeBeta out. It's so deplorable.

I actually kind of feel bad for CWebb now, because his legacy has been tarnished since the refs made the correct call, but now LeBeta gets to be "so clutch" when he should have never been able to take the shot!

:kobe:

Spurs m8
05-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Remember when Steph got taken out shooting that buzzer 3 against NO, should have been a 4 point play and the game but the refs said they didn't want the game to be decided by a FT.
And if he had missed that 3 then they would have called the foul.
Like, you'd think its either a foul or not, but no.

This is the same kind of thing, they didn't want Blatts mistake to be a deciding factor in such an important playoff game.

Stupid, but its the NBA

Cheers

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 06:25 PM

100% proof that the fix is in from NBA HQ. Such blatant rigging it's disgusting. :facepalm

Bulls got jobbed, but they should have known better than to let themselves fall into a position where the refs could steal the game. Time and again over the years, the refs have shown that they will bail LeBeta out. It's so deplorable.

I actually kind of feel bad for CWebb now, because his legacy has been tarnished since the refs made the correct call, but now LeBeta gets to be "so clutch" when he should have never been able to take the shot!

:kobe:I take it that some rules are strictly enforced whereas others arent. The fact that all three referees saw the same thing and didnt make a call shows how lenient they are with that particular rule.

SN: Would you have made that call?

poido123
05-11-2015, 06:26 PM

Spot on. We are our own worst enemy because we always keep teams hanging around and not finishing the job.

This is what happens when you f.ck around with a dangerous team/player.

Optimus Prime
05-11-2015, 06:28 PM
I take it that some rules are strictly enforced whereas others arent. The fact that all three referees saw the same thing and didnt make a call shows how lenient they are with that particular rule.

SN: Would you have made that call?

It's the rule. You have to make that call. Blatt runs onto the court to call a timeout he doesn't have with all the refs looking at him. Utterly ridiculous.

I really, really wish CWebb had been calling that game. His legacy is forever tarnished because the refs made the right call while LeBeta gets yet another free pass. It's disgraceful and shows just how corrupt the league is in regards to protecting Beta Bran no matter what.

:facepalm

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 06:34 PM
No. I left the facts there for everyone to see. Just a real shame that a game is left with a * because of the League's inconsistency, no fault of the Cavs though, they capitalised.

I have wholeheartedly taken responsibility for Bulls losing the game.

I don't blame the loss on that call, we could of avoided that situation altogether by playing better after the 3rd quarter.

it's still complaining because you keep posting about it. you keep reiterating "sore loser" rhetoric over and over and just cant let it rest, even though you said you did, would, should, can, might, etc. :confusedshrug:

you posting an image with refs looking in the vicinity of Blatt isn't a fact...how do you know the refs aren't fixated on certain players within the same area? it's all assumption...definitely not facts.

was the call missed, yes. could the refs have let the game be decided by actual play and not a call, certainly possible. they did it on the no-call by Noah on the other end and we see them swallow their whistles on many occasions when the game is winding down. for all you know a ref was about to call it and saw TLue chasing after Blatt to tell him there's no timeouts, and the ref decided it was play on.

the game has no asterisk, or anything of that sort. that's pretty stupid to even believe it does.:rolleyes: you said it yourself, the Bulls gave away the game in the 2nd half...hell, even the Cavs let the Bulls back in with them trying to kill the clock by standing in the corner as the time ticked away.

Meticode
05-11-2015, 06:37 PM
All you whiney ****ers, blaming the refs and blah blah blah can blame Thibs too.

Jason Lloyd
‏@JasonLloydABJ Jason Lloyd retweeted Chicago Tribune
Thibs saw Blatt signal for timeout, said it didn't feel right to it point out. Wow. 28 other coaches might disagree

aj1987
05-11-2015, 06:37 PM

Yeah, because the refs let LeBron get away with 2 charges at the end, right? Oh, lets not forget about the 2 fouls that they called on Noah in the Finals 30 seconds. :rolleyes:

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 06:40 PM
It's the rule. You have to make that call. Blatt runs onto the court to call a timeout he doesn't have with all the refs looking at him. Utterly ridiculous.

I really, really wish CWebb had been calling that game. His legacy is forever tarnished because the refs made the right call while LeBeta gets yet another free pass. It's disgraceful and shows just how corrupt the league is in regards to protecting Beta Bran no matter what.

:facepalmHe did not "run onto the court to call a timeout". You're already losing your credibility here.

But like i said, some rules are enforced more/less strictly than others (especially in crunch time). Did you see what happened as the play continued?

Lebron was eventually fouled, but no whistle. Personally, i was not suprised because the refs are going to swallow their whistles 9/10 in crunch time, but a foul should have been called.

You sound like a sore loser using this one particular play as a reason to assume conspiracy.

poido123
05-11-2015, 06:43 PM
it's still complaining because you keep posting about it. you keep reiterating "sore loser" rhetoric over and over and just cant let it rest, even though you said you did, would, should, can, might, etc. :confusedshrug:

you posting an image with refs looking in the vicinity of Blatt isn't a fact...how do you know the refs aren't fixated on certain players within the same area? it's all assumption...definitely not facts.

was the call missed, yes. could the refs have let the game be decided by actual play and not a call, certainly possible. they did it on the no-call by Noah on the other end and we see them swallow their whistles on many occasions when the game is winding down. for all you know a ref was about to call it and saw TLue chasing after Blatt to tell him there's no timeouts, and the ref decided it was play on.

the game has no asterisk, or anything of that sort. that's pretty stupid to even believe it does.:rolleyes: you said it yourself, the Bulls gave away the game in the 2nd half...hell, even the Cavs let the Bulls back in with them trying to kill the clock by standing in the corner as the time ticked away.

again, I left the photo evidence of the incident. you can decide if the refs saw him or not, but there's a pretty good chance that they did and ignored it.

What you are suggesting is a pretty stupid what if. 3 referees looking in the same direction somehow miss a guy waving his arms around like a mad man walking onto the court?

Sounds like you are looking to get a rise out of me, rather than just looking at it for what it is.

Again, I've accepted that the Bulls didn't play well enough to win, but I want that type of grey area sorted out so it doesn't happen to other teams ever again. It's inexcusable. We have rules in the game, yet this one was completely ignored.

Everything in life you could say has a small element of doubt, you could argue anything if you are clever enough.

Odds are that the refs ignored Blatt. The reffing has been pretty bad over the last few games.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 06:50 PM
again, I left the photo evidence of the incident. you can decide if the refs saw him or not, but there's a pretty good chance that they did and ignored it.

What you are suggesting is a pretty stupid what if. 3 referees looking in the same direction somehow miss a guy waving his arms around like a mad man walking onto the court?

Sounds like you are looking to get a rise out of me, rather than just looking at it for what it is.

Again, I've accepted that the Bulls didn't play well enough to win, but I want that type of grey area sorted out so it doesn't happen to other teams ever again. It's inexcusable. We have rules in the game, yet this one was completely ignored.

Everything in life you could say has a small element of doubt, you could argue anything if you are clever enough.

Odds are that the refs ignored Blatt. The reffing has been pretty bad over the last few games.

see the post above yours...you're fabricating the play to fit your stance. Blatt was not waiving his arms :rolleyes: he signaled the timeout out sign a few times while making 2-3 steps onto the court before TLue pulled him back.

and again, that image is not evidence or even remotely factual that the refs took a blind eye to Blatt as it is plausible.

i'm not looking for anything on this...you keep stating you're not complaining, you're accepting of the loss but keep bringing up "sore loser" type posts/images to say otherwise. then you label it a asterisk level game...just give it a rest and leave it to the Bulls blowing the game way before that call was even relevant.

eeeeeebro
05-11-2015, 06:57 PM
what about the goal tend on jimmy buttler when the ball was clearly falling off the rim

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:03 PM
see the post above yours...you're fabricating the play to fit your stance. Blatt was not waiving his arms :rolleyes: he signaled the timeout out sign a few times while making 2-3 steps onto the court before TLue pulled him back.

and again, that image is not evidence or even remotely factual that the refs took a blind eye to Blatt as it is plausible.

i'm not looking for anything on this...you keep stating you're not complaining, you're accepting of the loss but keep bringing up "sore loser" type posts/images to say otherwise. then you label it a asterisk level game...just give it a rest and leave it to the Bulls blowing the game way before that call was even relevant.

What?

I can't point out a huge f.ckup that IF the rule was enforced, the Bulls would of won the game? Why does a fail on the refs part somehow lead to me being a sore loser? :facepalm

Teams will have games they will let slip or bring the game close etc, but it doesn't warrant the refs punishing them with a flat out mistake that costs them the game.

It's unfair of you to throw that at Bulls fans when they were clearly mistreated both on that call and others in the last 2 games.

The last 2 games has been horrendous officiating. That isn't just Bulls fans saying that, it's been bad enough for a lot of observers to of noticed.

Terrible.

It's bad when I already knew we would be playing against the refs as well as the Cavs. LeBron didn't join Silver's circle jerk as ambassador if he wasn't expecting some favourable treatment down the line.

It is what it is.

But...we play better and we CAN overcome all that. Doesn't mean we should have to.

lilteapot
05-11-2015, 07:03 PM
what about the goal tend on jimmy buttler when the ball was clearly falling off the rim
It doesn't matter, the entire ball was still on the rim when he tipped it

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Stop crying like a little girl, poido. The refs missed 2 fouls on Noah in the Finals 10 seconds. One on LeBron's drive and another on which he basically bear hugged TT. They missed calls on both teams.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:09 PM
It doesn't matter, the entire ball was still on the rim when he tipped it

Don't you mean part of the ball? Entire ball is impossible.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Stop crying like a little girl, poido. The refs missed 2 fouls on Noah in the Finals 10 seconds. One on LeBron's drive and another on which he basically bear hugged TT. They missed calls on both teams.

That is up for interpretation. Not blatantly ignoring a timeout to favour another team.

Not the same

MP.Trey
05-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Word. Just bad officiating last night. Nothing new.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:12 PM

Both of those occurred AFTER the timeout incident.

Fail

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 07:13 PM

That would be a free throw and the ball back, which means no "ankle shot" for Lebron.

do u actually really care that much about that? the game was decided by the players on the floor. point blank end of story

MP.Trey
05-11-2015, 07:14 PM
That is up for interpretation. Not blatantly ignoring a timeout to favour another team.

Not the same
That is up for interpretation. Not blatantly ignoring two foul calls to favor another team.

Not the same.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:14 PM
What?

I can't point out a huge f.ckup that IF the rule was enforced, the Bulls would of won the game? Why does a fail on the refs part somehow lead to me being a sore loser? :facepalm

Teams will have games they will let slip or bring the game close etc, but it doesn't warrant the refs punishing them with a flat out mistake that costs them the game.

It's unfair of you to throw that at Bulls fans when they were clearly mistreated both on that call and others in the last 2 games.

The last 2 games has been horrendous officiating. That isn't just Bulls fans saying that, it's been bad enough for a lot of observers to of noticed.

Terrible.

It's bad when I already knew we would be playing against the refs as well as the Cavs. LeBron didn't join Silver's circle jerk as ambassador if he wasn't expecting some favourable treatment down the line.

It is what it is.

But...we play better and we CAN overcome all that. Doesn't mean we should have to.

because you're blaming the intangibles...aka being a sore loser. there are many calls that go unmarked in EVERY game...if we were to replay the game, i'm sure we can find more calls that should of been called to either teams favor. :confusedshrug:

like I said, and which you cant seem to stay true to even though you've repetitively said you have in this thread...blame it on the Bulls efforts to let the Cavs back in during the 2nd half and not protect their lead to the end.

refs can only call what they are certain of, no one knows if the refs saw it or not...your "proof/evidence" doesn't substantiate it on any grounds either.

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:17 PM

Not the same
How is it up for interpretation? Noah hacked LeBron and no call. Even the announcers immediately said that it was a foul. Hugging TT under the basket? How are either of those two up for "interpretation"?

If the refs were actually rigging for the Cav's, they would've called a blocking foul on Noah (on the charge he drew on LeBron), because he was still sliding into place. A non-call on the semi-flop by Dunleavy.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM

Not the same

again, you're just being a sore loser/homer...nothing proves this. stop the rhetoric and just accept the L fully. use your efforts to cheering on the Bulls at a bar or something on Tuesday

wait are you legal? :lol :lol :lol

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 07:20 PM

Not the same
You're so ****ing stupid.

aj1987
Both of those occurred AFTER the timeout incident.

Fail
Does that make it ok? The Cav's got away with a poor decision by Blatt (trying to call a TO) and the Bulls got away with 2 fouls, which would've put either LeBron or TT on the line.

Jameerthefear
again, you're just being a sore loser/homer...nothing proves this. stop the rhetoric and just accept the L fully. use your efforts to cheering on the Bulls at a bar or something on Tuesday

wait are you legal? :lol :lol :lol
Dude is past legal. He's like 34

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:22 PM
because you're blaming the intangibles...aka being a sore loser. there are many calls that go unmarked in EVERY game...if we were to replay the game, i'm sure we can find more calls that should of been called to either teams favor. :confusedshrug:

like I said, and which you cant seem to stay true to even though you've repetitively said you have in this thread...blame it on the Bulls efforts to let the Cavs back in during the 2nd half and not protect their lead to the end.

refs can only call what they are certain of, no one knows if the refs saw it or not...your "proof/evidence" doesn't substantiate it on any grounds either.

Would 10 refs be more substantial? It's not like we are talking about 1 ref missing it, there are 3 with eyes looking in that direction. I find it hard to believe that one of them didn't see Blatt come on the court.

Again, the poor reffing in the last two games(no home cooking), heavily sway in the Cavs favour. If you combine that with the "I did not see Blatt call timeout" and it doesn't paint a very good picture.

At what point do you question the integrity of the League? Do we have to rely on a confession to believe that the refs are corrupt?

I don't know. Maybe I'm Mr Tinfoil Hat, but to me the league doesn't look clean.

And yes, the Bulls should of done better protecting the lead. AGAIN, they should not be punished for something they didn't do.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Does that make it ok? The Cav's got away with a poor decision by Blatt (trying to call a TO) and the Bulls got away with 2 fouls, which would've put either LeBron or TT on the line.

It totally rules out the point your making.

A tech foul called at 84 all changes the entire game and situations after the fact.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 07:25 PM
A mod should rename this thread: "When in doubt, blame the officials". This thread should also serve as the official NBA playoff postgame thread because the refs are always to blame at the end of the day :oldlol:.

You know, the referees technically CANNOT be appreciated at all in this sport. Had they called anything we'd have trolls complaining about losing due to a technicality... but they didnt, and they still get trolled.

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 07:25 PM
What?

Terrible.

It is what it is.

So funny seeing a Jordan stan crying about favortism for the other team in the postseason.

Go watch the Knicks - Bulls series when Chicago was down 0-2.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:27 PM
So funny seeing a Jordan stan crying about favortism for the other team in the postseason.

Go watch the Knicks - Bulls series when Chicago was down 0-2.

Adds nothing to discussion.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Would 10 refs be more substantial? It's not like we are talking about 1 ref missing it, there are 3 with eyes looking in that direction. I find it hard to believe that one of them didn't see Blatt come on the court.

Again, the poor reffing in the last two games(no home cooking), heavily sway in the Cavs favour. If you combine that with the "I did not see Blatt call timeout" and it doesn't paint a very good picture.

At what point do you question the integrity of the League? Do we have to rely on a confession to believe that the refs are corrupt?

I don't know. Maybe I'm Mr Tinfoil Hat, but to me the league doesn't look clean.

And yes, the Bulls should of done better protecting the lead. AGAIN, they should not be punished for something they didn't do.
Refs just don't want to decide games on FTs. This is why Noah fouled twice in last 10 secs because he knew refs will not call it.
Also, it could easily be that refs were not paying attention to blatt because no timeouts were left. Lou pulled him back. Webber was a player and refs were watching him as he had the ball.
Which is more obvious ? Noah's bear hugging TT or blatt neat the sidelines? If you ask the refs, they probably didn't even notice Noah fouling TT. That is what happens when you are noticing something else

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:28 PM

more intangibles...all throughout the game we see refs on the court as play continues. are we to assume they are always insinuating a timeout to the ref....that would be the only way your constant rebuttals would make any sense. :no:

to sum up all...you have NO evidence/facts to what you're trying to make a claim to. it's all assumption based off a picture that is completely plausible.

nothing rigged or thrown on the refs/NBA's part or even "home-cooking" as they played in Chicago, or even protecting Lebron as he's been called right through for his fouls even down to a questionable split of the trap with Dunleavy and Butler.

aj1987
05-11-2015, 07:28 PM

A tech foul called at 84 all changes the entire game and situations after the fact.
So, you know for a FACT that the refs were looking at Blatt on that play and not at the other Cav's/Bulls players, while they were about to inbound?

What about the blocking foul on Noah, which was called as a charge on LeBron? The same call which led to Rose tying the game.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:29 PM
A mod should rename this thread: "When in doubt, blame the officials". This thread should also serve as the official NBA playoff postgame thread because the refs are always to blame at the end of the day :oldlol:.

You know, the referees technically CANNOT be appreciated at all in this sport. Had they called anything we'd have trolls complaining about losing due to a technicality... but they didnt, and they still get trolled.

And you know what happens if the Cavs received this kind of treatment?

Your ass would be in here pointing out the same problems.

GTFO with this righteous BS

I mean, look at all the b.tching about JR Smith's suspension and Love getting injured?

Short memories indeed.

1~Gibson~1

So you're saying that the refs were favoring the Cavs (because they did not call the technical foul on head coach David Blatt), only to not favor them 7 seconds later when the Joakim Noah fouled was committed?

What type of sense does that make? :facepalm

/flawedlogic

Smoke117
Is poido still crying? :roll: :roll: :roll:

sd3035
05-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Bran stans shook because one of the few good shots he has ever made now has an asterisk beside it :roll:

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Refs just don't want to decide games on FTs. This is why Noah fouled lebron twice in last 10 secs.
Also, it could easily be that refs were not paying attention to blatt because no timeouts were left. Lou pulled him back. Webber was a player and refs were watching him as he had the ball.

this. :applause:

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:31 PM
So, you know for a FACT that the refs were looking at Blatt on that play and not at the other Cav's/Bulls players, while they were about to inbound?

What about the blocking foul on Noah, which was called as a charge on LeBron? The same call which led to Rose tying the game.

Are you serious? He got his feet set before the charge. Lebron also lowered his shoulder into Noah's chest, it was a no brainer

Your b.tching about a call, but it's ok because Lebron and the Cavs won right?

Genaro
05-11-2015, 07:32 PM
To fix the timeout issue, NBA should give every coach a button to press in case they ask for a timeout so it wouldn't be any doubt about it. Refs would get a little vibe when they pressed it.

Now, it's clear the refs saw Blatt asking for a timeout and decided not to let that decide the game. The refs can't decide not to call something. Last night when Rockets were hacking DeAndre, they decided not to call the foul and the Clippers almost got 2 free points.

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 07:33 PM

Adds nothing to discussion.
Of course it does. It shows how some Bulls fans are reacting when the shoe is on the other foot when a few calls don't go their way.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:34 PM
So you're saying that the refs were favoring the Cavs (because they did not call the technical foul on head coach David Blatt), only to not favor them 7 seconds later when the Joakim Noah fouled was committed?

What type of sense does that make? :facepalm

/flawedlogic

You comparing a foul call to a blatant non call? They aren't the same, fouls are debateable, enforcing rules isn't.

:hammerhead:

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Are you serious? He got his feet set before the charge.

Noah didn't have his feet set. You can only get a call in your favor if you are backpedaling. Noah came from the side. It was close so no one cared that it was called in favor of Noah.

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 07:35 PM
To fix the timeout issue, NBA should give every coach a button to press in case they ask for a timeout so it wouldn't be any doubt about it. Refs would get a little vibe when they pressed it.

Now, it's clear the refs saw Blatt asking for a timeout and decided not to let that decide the game. The refs can't decide not to call something. Last night when Rockets were hacking DeAndre, they decided not to call the foul and the Clippers almost got 2 free points.
Dumb

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:35 PM

Now that wouldn't allow the refs to have any kind of grey area to work with :oldlol:

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Noah didn't have his feet set. You can only get a call in your favor if you are backpedaling. Noah came from the side. It was close so no one cared that it was called in favor of Noah.

You left the part where I said that he also lowered his shoulder into Noah, which made the decision easier.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 07:37 PM
And you know what happens if the Cavs received this kind of treatment?

Your ass would be in here pointing out the same problems.

GTFO with this righteous BS

I mean, look at all the b.tching about JR Smith's suspension and Love getting injured?

Short memories indeed.1. That's a pretty good assumption but...

Had the Cavs lost this game i would not log onto the internet to talk about it. I'd probably be pissed :oldlol:. I'd also blame a) David Blatt for being an idiot, b)Lebron for taking out Dunleavy, and basicaly the entire Cavaliers team for only shooting ~38% from the field.

2. Me bitching about Smith's suspension and KLove getting injured had to do with the fact that if the Cavs lost, it would not have been as demoralizing due to all of the injuries. Hence, i was also arguing that the Cavs are playing without Anderson Varejao and Kyrie is playing hurt.

None one of those complaints were subject to conspiracy.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:38 PM

all assumption. prove the clarity bcuz til now, it's all fabrication based off a still shot.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:42 PM
1. That's a pretty good assumption but...

Had the Cavs lost this game i would not log onto the internet to talk about it. I'd probably be pissed :oldlol:. I'd also blame a) David Blatt for being an idiot, b)Lebron for taking out Dunleavy, and basicaly the entire Cavaliers team for only shooting ~38% from the field.

2. Me bitching about Smith's suspension and KLove getting injured had to do with the fact that if the Cavs lost, it would not have been as demoralizing due to all of the injuries. Hence, i was also arguing that the Cavs are playing without Anderson Varejao and Kyrie is playing hurt.

None one of those complaints were subject to conspiracy.

What did you think of the officiating in the last 2 games?

I've seen Cavs posters say that the Cavs have been getting ridiculous calls all the way through. Hell, even the first two games were home cooking too.

You try and sit through a big series like this and stomach the terrible officiating. It's demoralising.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 07:44 PM

I've seen Cavs posters say that the Cavs have been getting ridiculous calls all the way through. Hell, even the first two games were home cooking too.

You try and sit through a big series like this and stomach the terrible officiating. It's demoralising.
You posted once that you became a bulls fan in the 90s and you have a problem with bad officiating. Those 2 things don't go together.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:45 PM
You posted once that you became a bulls fan in the 90s and you have a problem with bad officiating. Those 2 things don't go together.

Thanks for a useless post.

I can't get back that time in my life, cheers.

Hey Yo
05-11-2015, 07:46 PM

I've seen Bulls fans say "over the years" that LeBron gets all the calls / non calls in his favor.

This series shows just the opposite. Especially last game.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 07:48 PM
You comparing a foul call to a blatant non call? They aren't the same, fouls are debateable, enforcing rules isn't.

:hammerhead:Im not comparing anything, im putting myself in your shoes to figure out your logic.

If i were a referee, why would i favor the Cavs (by not calling a technical foul), and then not favor the Cavs when Noah CLEARLY committed a foul only 7 seconds later in real time.

I saw the foul, the commentators saw the foul, and even the TNT cast said there was a foul after the game was over.... Now, that doesnt mean there was a foul (:oldlol:), but im pretty damn sure neither team was being favored last night.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Im not comparing anything, im putting myself in your shoes to figure out your logic.

If i were a referee, why would i favor the Cavs (by not calling a technical foul), and then not favor the Cavs when Noah CLEARLY committed a foul only 7 seconds later in real time.

I saw the foul, the commentators saw the foul, and even the TNT cast said there was a foul after the game was over.... Now, that doesnt mean there was a foul (:oldlol:), but im pretty damn sure neither team was being favored last night.

To appear neutral. The timeout call had far bigger ramifications which would of led to free throws and ball back. The noah foul ignored and the scores are still tied.

Pretty simple don't you think?

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 07:53 PM

in the past 2 games, the Bulls have had a +10 FT disparity and so have the Cavs in another game. and i don't really think many players on either side have been in serious foul trouble to say the refs are pinpointing a player/team

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 07:56 PM
To appear neutral. The timeout call had far bigger ramifications which would of led to free throws and ball back. The noah foul ignored and the scores are still tied.

Pretty simple don't you think?
So refs were favoring the cavs by favoring Noah and not favoring lebron.
Make up your mind.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:57 PM
in the past 2 games, the Bulls have had a +10 FT disparity and so have the Cavs in another game. and i don't really think many players on either side have been in serious foul trouble to say the refs are pinpointing a player/team

That is not the main argument for favourable officiating. They can mask their intentions by totalling up fouls on irrelevant players i.e. none of Lebron, a few on Jones and other players etc. and in parts of the game which won't sway the momentum.

You taking this stance is a cop out.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 07:58 PM

You try and sit through a big series like this and stomach the terrible officiating. It's demoralising.I once refereed busch league bball and i played busch league bball.

As a player you try not to notice the refs because you're focused on the task at hand.

Watching last night as a fan of the game, i didnt notice them either because i already know how it goes. They make good calls and bad calls, sometimes makeup calls. But at the end of the game tuck your ****ing whistle and let the players play.

I havent heard a single player complain about the officiating last night, not even the Bull's coaches were complaining. Only fans.

Are the refs going to make bad calls? Yes.
Good calls? Yes.

But at the end of the day, they try not to make the final decision on who wins the game and let the player play it out (which is why i said i wasnt suprised when they didnt call a foul on Noah), forget about what the rule book says.

poido123
05-11-2015, 07:58 PM
So refs were favoring the cabs by favoring Noah and not favoring lebron.
Make up your mind.

Stay with the discussion, or leave.

I've already wasted precious time on one of your useless posts.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Stay with the discussion, or leave.

I've already wasted precious time on one of your useless posts.
I am just calling you out on your bs. Everyone who reads this forum knows that you are more of a lebron hater than a bulls fan.

I can't prove it though because I don't know you just like you can't prove that refs were watching blatt when cavs had no timeouts left which gave them no reason to look at him.

I have seen coaches scream in refs' ears to get a time out. Kidd did it in just the last round. Refs can miss that but can't miss blatt who had no timeout so refs had no reason to look towards cavs bench.

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Are you serious? He got his feet set before the charge. Lebron also lowered his shoulder into Noah's chest, it was a no brainer

What the ****? Where do you see me complaining about the call? I only brought it up because of your whining. This is the ONLY thread in which I talked about it. Of my 8,500 posts, probably 20 of them are complaining about the refs. Most of them are in the Heat GT's during the RS.

Sure, LeBron lowered his shoulders, but Noah was still sliding. Blocking foul. That's the RULE. You need to have your feet set and be outside the restricted area to draw a charge. You don't see people complain about that call. Way to ignore the rest of my post and picking just one point though.

You can cry how much every you want to, but the FACT is the Bulls got as much help from the refs as the Cav's did. Stop crying like a little kid about the officiating.

Once again, the refs were probably watching the players trying to inbound the ball on a potential GW. The Bulls got away with 2 fouls in the final 10 seconds, either of which would've put the Cav's on the line for GW FT's.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 08:07 PM

Pretty simple don't you think?If the refs wanted the Cavs to win they would have put lebron on the line. He probably would have missed one, but not both.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2015, 08:11 PM
If the refs wanted the Cavs to win they would have put lebron on the line. He probably would have missed one, but not both.
The way lebron is shooting free throws, chances are that he make both. I would take that over a fade away any day even if the player shooting is Larry bird or Michael Jordan.

gts
05-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Regarding the timeout, Blatt reiterated that he made a mistake.

"Usually don't lose track of them, that's usually what happens," Blatt said. "Matter of fact, that's never happened before in my time as a coach. Good thing I had great guys behind me to bail me out and then a great player to bail us all out with a terrific shot. ... A near-mistake was made and I owned up to it and I own it. A basketball coach makes 150 to 200 critical decisions during the course of a game, something that I think is paralleled only by a fighter pilot. If you do it for 27 years, you're going to blow one or two. And I blew one. Fortunately it didn't cost us."

this guy :roll:

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:15 PM
What the ****? Where do you see me complaining about the call? I only brought it up because of your whining. This is the ONLY thread in which I talked about it. Of my 8,500 posts, probably 20 of them are complaining about the refs. Most of them are in the Heat GT's during the RS.

Sure, LeBron lowered his shoulders, but Noah was still sliding. Blocking foul. That's the RULE. You need to have your feet set and be outside the restricted area to draw a charge. You don't see people complain about that call. Way to ignore the rest of my post and picking just one point though.

You can cry how much every you want to, but the FACT is the Bulls got as much help from the refs as the Cav's did. Stop crying like a little kid about the officiating.

Once again, the refs were probably watching the players trying to inbound the ball on a potential GW. The Bulls got away with 2 fouls in the final 10 seconds, either of which would've put the Cav's on the line for GW FT's.

GTFO.

You are straight up trolling if you think this series has been fairly officiated.

What sort of logic is that? You only whined because I whined? :roll: :roll:

It's ok for you to piss on me and call me out for being a sore loser, but because your on the winning side, it's justifies you b.tching :oldlol:

Yeah, ok :oldlol:

Agaiin, your pointing to 2 irrelevant plays AFTER THE FACT the timeout wasn't acknowledged. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALL GAME TAXI BOY :hammerhead:

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=gts]Regarding the timeout, Blatt reiterated that he made a mistake.

"Usually don't lose track of them, that's usually what happens," Blatt said. "Matter of fact, that's never happened before in my time as a coach. Good thing I had the refs behind me to bail me out and then a great player to bail us all out with a terrific shot. ... A near-mistake was made and I owned up to it and I own it.A basketball coach makes 150 to 200 critical decisions during the course of a game, something that I think is paralleled only by a fighter pilot. If you do it for 27 years, you're going to blow one or two. And I blew one. Fortunately it didn't cost us."

Fixed.

:oldlol:

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:23 PM
If the refs wanted the Cavs to win they would have put lebron on the line. He probably would have missed one, but not both.

Cmon man. At least admit that.

I made it pretty clear there. You know and I know that the play AFTER the timeout is irrelevant in the argument.

To appear neutral, the refs will make calls for the other team IF it doesn't hold big ramifications. That's how they do it. Excellent way to mask your bullshit.

Like in game 1, Cavs were way out of sync and the Bulls raced out to a commanding lead(can't have a blow out happen), so they start blowing whistles everywhere in the second quarter, couple of their favorites are 3 second violations or off the ball ticky tack fouls under the basket. Easier to disguise.

Now I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy watching basketball, I do, but I'm also aware of the product we have today. It's ruled by big business and money. Where there's money, there is always corruption.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Sore winners. :confusedshrug:

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:24 PM
GTFO.

You are straight up trolling if you think this series has been fairly officiated.
True. The Bulls got away with a ton of shit last game. 2 fouls on 2 consecutive plays in the final 10 seconds and another BS call in the Finals 30 seconds. The refs are literally trying to hand over the series to the Bulls.

What sort of logic is that? You only whined because I whined?
Dude, you're the one who's crying about the fouls. I only pointed that blocking foul because you are wearing your homer glasses and can't see shit. According to you, the the 2 fouls at the end didn't matter because of the TO. Well, the TO didn't freaking matter because of the BS charge. Now you get what I'm trying to say?

It's ok for you to piss on me and call me out for being a sore loser, but because your on the winning side, it's justifies you b.tching
I actually said you were being a good sport earlier. Until you started acting like you're on your period. As you always do.

Agaiin, your pointing to 2 irrelevant plays AFTER THE FACT the timeout wasn't acknowledged. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALL GAME TAXI BOY :hammerhead:
How ****ing retarded are you, you broke homeless pedo? Using your own logic, the TO doesn't matter because of the BS charge the previous play.

Now go back to the sewers or whatever gutter you're staying in tonight, fat boy. :oldlol:

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:27 PM
True. The Bulls got away with a ton of shit last game. 2 fouls on 2 consecutive plays in the final 10 seconds and another BS call in the Finals 30 seconds. The refs are literally trying to hand over the series to the Bulls.

Dude, you're the one who's crying about the fouls. I only pointed that blocking foul because you are wearing your homer glasses and can't see shit. According to you, the the 2 fouls at the end didn't matter because of the TO. Well, the TO didn't freaking matter because of the BS charge. Now you get what I'm trying to say?

I actually said you were being a good sport earlier. Until you started acting like you're on your period. As you always do.

How ****ing retarded are you, you broke homeless pedo? Using your own logic, the TO doesn't matter because of the BS charge the previous play.

Now go back to the sewers or whatever gutter you're staying in tonight, fat boy. :oldlol:

What?

I'm dying from your stupidity. :roll: :roll:

You can't be that stupid? :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:28 PM
What?

I'm dying from your stupidity. :roll: :roll:

You can't be that stupid? :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
Homeless, broke, fat, and retarded. You sure did hit the loser jackpot, pedophile.

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Sore winners. :confusedshrug:

LeBron fans in a nutshell.

They love nothing more than to rub it in when it suits them.

I was gracious when we won games, didn't talk shit. As soon as the Cavs win?

Hmm

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:32 PM
LeBron fans in a nutshell.

They love nothing more than to rub it in when it suits them.

I was gracious when we won games, didn't talk shit. As soon as the Cavs win?

Hmm
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You cry after EVERY game like a little bitch. You're in here crying about a call, you dumb ****.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Cmon man. At least admit that.

I made it pretty clear there. You know and I know that the play AFTER the timeout is irrelevant in the argument.

To appear neutral, the refs will make calls for the other team IF it doesn't hold big ramifications. That's how they do it. Excellent way to mask your bullshit.

Like in game 1, Cavs were way out of sync and the Bulls raced out to a commanding lead(can't have a blow out happen), so they start blowing whistles everywhere in the second quarter, couple of their favorites are 3 second violations or off the ball ticky tack fouls under the basket. Easier to disguise.

Now I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy watching basketball, I do, but I'm also aware of the product we have today. It's ruled by big business and money. Where there's money, there is always corruption.
Im glad you continue to point out the fact that the referees want to appear neutral, because i understand that is their purpose, or at least it should be. Which is why i believe they did not call a petty technical with less than 10 seconds left.

I know what the rules are. There SHOULD HAVE BEEN a technical foul. It says it in the rule book. But when you also take into account that they missed an obvious call on Noah with 2 seconds left, it only leads me to believe that honestly, the referees did not want to help decide this game.

I've been watching the game of basketball long enough to know that it has become standard procedure to let the players play it out. Even though the refs would never tell you that.

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Homeless, broke, fat, and retarded. You sure did hit the loser jackpot, pedophile.

Name calling.

:rolleyes:

Let's say throughout a game a number of calls are bad to both teams etc etc and we get down to a tied game.

Do you think an ignored timeout(which would of lead to Bulls points and ball back), is the same as a few missed calls to both teams? Because if you do, then I can then draw the conclusion that you are a mental f.ckup that shouldn't be discussing anything basketball related.

Honestly, you are that stupid :hammerhead:

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Name calling.

:rolleyes:

Let's say throughout a game a number of calls are bad to both teams etc etc and we get down to a tied game.

Do you think an ignored timeout(which would of lead to Bulls points and ball back), is the same as a few missed calls to both teams? Because if you do, then I can then draw the conclusion that you are a mental f.ckup that shouldn't be discussing anything basketball related.

Honestly, you are that stupid :hammerhead:
You really need to check into an institution. THE ONLY REASON THE GAME WAS TIED WAS BECAUSE OF A BS CHARGE ON LEBRON. The same play on which Noah was sliding his feet, which should've been a blocking foul.

I'm done with you, you retarded homeless pedophile. Just wasting my time here arguing with a broke bitch with a single digit IQ.

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Im glad you continue to point out the fact that the referees want to appear neutral, because i understand that is their purpose, or at least it should be. Which is why i believe they did not call a petty technical with less than 10 seconds left.

I know what the rules are. There SHOULD HAVE BEEN a technical foul. It says it in the rule book. But when you also take into account that they missed an obvious call on Noah with 2 seconds left, it only leads me to believe that honestly, the referees did not want to help decide this game.

I've been watching the game of basketball long enough to know that it has become standard procedure to let the players play it out. Even though the refs would never tell you that.

My point on that is, that the Noah non call should not be judged the same as the tech foul for the timeout. You don't put that down to "missed call here and there to both teams", because the non call was ignored when they knew very well Blatt was calling that timeout. Bulls points and the ball back is a lot different situation to Lebron hitting a game winner without fear of losing the game(scores tied and at least overtime).

There's a bigger story here, the officiating has been bad through the entire series and then that non call? Something fishy.

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:44 PM
You really need to check into an institution. THE ONLY REASON THE GAME WAS TIED WAS BECAUSE OF A BS CHARGE ON LEBRON. The same play on which Noah was sliding his feet, which should've been a blocking foul.

I'm done with you, you retarded homeless pedophile. Just wasting my time here arguing with a broke bitch with a single digit IQ.

Post that vid up and I'll break it down for you. I've tried to find it.

I watched the game and the replays, the refs have been calling that 50/50 all year. You can't hang your hat on that and say Cavs were robbed.

It is nothing like blatantly ignoring a timeout ruling. That shit is fishy

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 08:45 PM
I thought both offensive fouls were right. Whether not his feet were set, he barreled through another player, and then Mike took an elbow to the face.

poido123
05-11-2015, 08:48 PM
I thought both offensive fouls were right. Whether not his feet were set, he barreled through another player, and then Mike took an elbow to the face.

Honestly, this is always a tricky subject to discuss and often you will get flamed with the "tin foiled hat" or "sore loser" tag.

I commend you for admitting what that dumbass above you couldn't.

I've always had a respect for Cavs fans :applause:

aj1987
05-11-2015, 08:54 PM
I watched the game and the replays, the refs have been calling that 50/50 all year. You can't hang your hat on that and say Cavs were robbed.
I never said they were "robbed", retard. I'm trying to get you to quit your bitching about the missed TO, because they missed calls on the Cav's as well.

As I said, the loser jackpot. Broke, retarded, fat, and homeless. :oldlol:

Honestly, this is always a tricky subject to discuss and often you will get flamed with the "tin foiled hat" or "sore loser" tag.

I commend you for admitting what that dumbass above you couldn't.

I've always had a respect for Cavs fans :applause:
I really hope the Cav's get 30 FT's more than the Bulls the next game just so you'll kill yourself. The world will definitely be a better place with one less racist pedophile.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2015, 08:58 PM
AJ SHITTING on poido. This is a ****ing massacre.

sd3035
05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
lol at AJ losing his composure, isn't that guy an Indian or something?

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2015, 09:03 PM
My point on that is, that the Noah non call should not be judged the same as the tech foul for the timeout. You don't put that down to "missed call here and there to both teams", because the non call was ignored when they knew very well Blatt was calling that timeout. Bulls points and the ball back is a lot different situation to Lebron hitting a game winner without fear of losing the game(scores tied and at least overtime).

There's a bigger story here, the officiating has been bad through the entire series and then that non call? Something fishy.And my point to you is that the officials are not going to step in and end the game. The players have to.

Everyone likes it better that way. Sorry Bulls fans. Yall were just on the bad end of the stick last night i guess.

This whole entire no-call situation will probably happen again in 10 minutes ( Wizards vs Hawks ) and regardless of what happens, no one wants to see the game end on a cheap call.

Angel Face
05-11-2015, 09:07 PM

Wow how could the refs missed that. :confusedshrug:

LBJMVP
05-12-2015, 02:26 AM

So what... say derrick rose hits the one technical free throw you get when such a technical foul is call. cleveland still get to inbound after that one free throw. so cleveland gets the ball back with the exact same amount of time on the clock and lebron hits the game winner and we win by one instead of two.

sure you could say that there would have been more pressure on the shot, but lebron would have still gotten the inbound and attacked the basket and what not anyway. regardless of the technical getting called cleveland is still in position to to get a game winning shot.

plus no one mentions that if lebron missed that shot he would have gotten shit on like always when in reality lebron was mugged on his original drive to the basket. I mean absolutely hacked. Noah was all over his back.

so if they called that foul, then chicago would get the ball back with over two second, probably close to three and they would have had a shot to win.

J Shuttlesworth
05-12-2015, 02:30 AM
lol that picture has a line trying to show that everyone is looking at blatt, but i'm not even sure that any of the refs are even looking at him in that picture. The two refs on the right look like they are clearly looking towards the inbound area.

poido123
05-12-2015, 02:36 AM
lol that picture has a line trying to show that everyone is looking at blatt, but i'm not even sure that any of the refs are even looking at him in that picture. The two refs on the right look like they are clearly looking towards the inbound area.

Look at the guy standing at the baseline. Are you telling me he can't see a coach coming on the court calling a timeout? He's literally 5 metres away :lol:

What about the other guy looking in that general direction in line with Blatt along the sideline? He HAD to of seen him. You can't miss that, he was walking onto the court.

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Look at the guy standing at the baseline. Are you telling me he can't see a coach coming on the court calling a timeout? He's literally 5 metres away :lol:

What about the other guy looking in that general direction in line with Blatt along the sideline? He HAD to of seen him. You can't miss that, he was walking onto the court.

Can't believe you're still trying to make claims off this plausible pic...and that was a good 7-8hrs ago, then try to say you're not complaining. :facepalm

Face it...you're a sore loser. You have NO factual evidence to indicate the refs are actually looking at Blatt with this image. Give it a rest already :hammerhead:

poido123
05-12-2015, 05:40 AM
Can't believe you're still trying to make claims off this plausible pic...and that was a good 7-8hrs ago, then try to say you're not complaining. :facepalm

Face it...you're a sore loser. You have NO factual evidence to indicate the refs are actually looking at Blatt with this image. Give it a rest already :hammerhead:

Stay with that line of thought :pimp:

You look silly for even suggesting the refs didn't see anything. Dumb.

If you told someone you felt wind, but they can't see it. Should they believe you?

Your line of argument is the element of doubt. Some things you don't doubt because it's just true. Just like wind, even though you can't see it.

KembaWalker
05-12-2015, 05:48 AM
So what... say derrick rose hits the one technical free throw you get when such a technical foul is call. cleveland still get to inbound after that one free throw. so cleveland gets the ball back with the exact same amount of time on the clock and lebron hits the game winner and we win by one instead of two.

sure you could say that there would have been more pressure on the shot, but lebron would have still gotten the inbound and attacked the basket and what not anyway. regardless of the technical getting called cleveland is still in position to to get a game winning shot.

plus no one mentions that if lebron missed that shot he would have gotten shit on like always when in reality lebron was mugged on his original drive to the basket. I mean absolutely hacked. Noah was all over his back.

so if they called that foul, then chicago would get the ball back with over two second, probably close to three and they would have had a shot to win.

Isn't it free throw AND possession

poido123
05-12-2015, 05:52 AM

Slow it down hombre.

1 word at a time for these simpletons

LeBron fans would probably ask you what a foul is, since he rarely gets called for them.

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Stay with that line of thought :pimp:

You look silly for even suggesting the refs didn't see anything. Dumb.

If you told someone you felt wind, but they can't see it. Should they believe you?

Your line of argument is the element of doubt. Some things you don't doubt because it's just true. Just like wind, even though you can't see it.

never said they didn't see it...they could of saw it and chose not to call it, could of saw it and also saw TLue coming to Blatt telling him no timeouts remain, and decided to let the play go on. the call was missed...that's the bottom line...just like many other calls that occur in games, and in end of regulation time, too.

however, you are insisting this image posted with lines on it is prove the refs actually saw Blatt, when it is COMPLETELY plausible that they did. you don't know if they did or didn't, all it is, is based off your emotional assumptions with the loss. basically looking for the scapegoat, to say the least...you are being a SORE LOSER!!! SORE LOSER!!!!! SORE LOSER!!!!!!!

what's worse is you keep going at this when you even insisted early on in the thread that this means little to you, and are accepting of the fact that the Bulls lost this game early in the 2nd half by giving the Cavs the will and way into the lead. yet you continue on this image and notion, over and over and over. it's pretty pitiful the effort you put into something that is an intangible moment to the game which you or anyone else have NO foundation on, only inclination/assumption.

do as you said you would and take the L with the Cavs winning this outright due to the Bulls inability to keep the lead and take a nap since you've been on for a good 18hrs arguing this, eat a snickers or something too :lol :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

poido123
05-12-2015, 09:18 AM
never said they didn't see it...they could of saw it and chose not to call it, could of saw it and also saw TLue coming to Blatt telling him no timeouts remain, and decided to let the play go on. the call was missed...that's the bottom line...just like many other calls that occur in games, and in end of regulation time, too.

however, you are insisting this image posted with lines on it is prove the refs actually saw Blatt, when it is COMPLETELY plausible that they did. you don't know if they did or didn't, all it is, is based off your motional assumptions with the loss. looking for the scapegoat, to say the least...you are being a SORE LOSER!!! SORE LOSER!!!!! SORE LOSER!!!!!!!

what's worse is you keep going at this when you even insisted early on in the thread that this means little to you, and are accepting of the fact that the Bulls lost this game early in the 2nd half by giving the Cavs the will and way into the lead. yet you continue on this image and notion, over and over and over. it's pretty pitiful the effort you put into something that is an intangible moment to the game which you or anyone else have NO foundation on, only inclination/assumption.

do as you said you would and take the L with the Cavs winning this outright due to the Bulls inability to keep the lead and take a nap since you've been on for a good 18hrs arguing this, eat a snickers or something too :lol :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

I enjoy stomping your poor explanations :oldlol:

too much fun to be had :D

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 09:24 AM
I enjoy stomping your poor explanations :oldlol:

too much fun to be had :D

:wtf: you've yet to...everything you've said is based on assumption and emotion of the loss, not to mention the flip flop in accepting the loss and this missed call being a non-factor (your own words) only to keep on the tantrum over the missed call. :rolleyes: bring facts to the table then you can scrape at another assumption of yours in "stomping poor explanations" :no:

eeeeeebro
05-12-2015, 10:22 AM

This is a minor glitch IM more pissed about the Offensive goal tend that BUTTLER got when the ball was clearly falling off the rim...

eeeeeebro
05-12-2015, 10:24 AM

however, you are insisting this image posted with lines on it is prove the refs actually saw Blatt, when it is COMPLETELY plausible that they did. you don't know if they did or didn't, all it is, is based off your emotional assumptions with the loss. basically looking for the scapegoat, to say the least...you are being a SORE LOSER!!! SORE LOSER!!!!! SORE LOSER!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT SORE LOSER WE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CALLS AFTER OUR GAME 3 WIN the refs been doing this stupid shit... i DONT Want all the calls but damn these refs are bogus calling actualy game 4 was one of the better games called even though we clearly lost points due to ref bad calls this game as well...........

poido123
05-12-2015, 10:26 AM
THIS IS NOT SORE LOSER WE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CALLS AFTER OUR GAME 3 WIN the refs been doing this stupid shit... i DONT Want all the calls but damn these refs are bogus calling actualy game 4 was one of the better games called even though we clearly lost points due to ref bad calls this game as well...........

Don't worry, you are preaching to the choir.

I get what your saying though :cheers:

sd3035
05-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Poido is single-handedly owning the entire Lebron stan base :roll:

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 10:41 AM

how can you complain about game 3's call when you had a 29 to 19 FT advantage, and being called for 18 fouls vs the Cavs 24 :confusedshrug: even with missed calls by the ref, you were still getting calls and had an advantage

and to be happy with game 4 is pretty surprising too, the Cavs had a 24 to 12 FT advantage over the Bulls...yet this was a more evenly called game? :confusedshrug:

your stance on the refs/calls is pretty :rolleyes:

and the sore loser comment is directed solely at Poido...he's continuously whining even when he said this missed timeout call is a non-issue to him, then finds ways to keep bringing it up with NO factual detail. all assumption based, and emotion based due to the L.

aj1987
05-12-2015, 02:40 PM
how can you complain about game 3's call when you had a 29 to 19 FT advantage, and being called for 18 fouls vs the Cavs 24 :confusedshrug: even with missed calls by the ref, you were still getting calls and had an advantage

and to be happy with game 4 is pretty surprising too, the Cavs had a 24 to 12 FT advantage over the Bulls...yet this was a more evenly called game? :confusedshrug:

and the sore loser comment is directed solely at Poido...he's continuously whining even when he said this missed timeout call is a non-issue to him, then finds ways to keep bringing it up with NO factual detail. all assumption based, and emotion based due to the L.
Which team has 2 of the best slashers in the world?

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Which team has 2 of the best slashers in the world?

trick question? i dont trust you AJ :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

but...i'll play along, Lebron and Kyrie when both healthy.

aj1987
05-12-2015, 02:55 PM
trick question? i dont trust you AJ :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

but...i'll play along, Lebron and Kyrie when both healthy.
Exactly! Yet, people are freaking out over calls, when the team WITH two of THE best slashers in the world got fewer calls.

KOBEtherealKing
05-12-2015, 02:55 PM
:roll: you can do that from any point. So doesn't prove the refs were looking at the coach. If anything the ref by the announcer table should have seen it out oh all three.

eeeeeebro
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM

Its not about free throws its about bad calls....... if a bulls player fouls then it should be a foul... i dont like the calls that cost us points like the offensive goal tend.. or the fouls that lebron gets away with when he slaps rose's arm instead of the ball ... BUT If someone is shooting a 3 pointer dont dare touch em with your pinky finger.. yet you get away with slapping someones fourarm durring a lay-up

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Its not about free throws its about bad calls....... if a bulls player fouls then it should be a foul... i dont like the calls that cost us points like the offensive goal tend.. or the fouls that lebron gets away with when he slaps rose's arm instead of the ball ... BUT If someone is shooting a 3 pointer dont dare touch em with your pinky finger.. yet you get away with slapping someones fourarm durring a lay-up

OK, that I can agree too, however it's not just Lebron getting away with calls now. I've seen Noah and Gibson both foul and it not be called on a drive by the Cavs, but as they noted above, not everything is called and sometimes things do go missed. there was no reason for the game coming down to that play by Lebron when he was blatantly fouled by Noah under the basket. but again, things go unseen and the whistles do get swallowed at end of games.

it's been this way for almost the 3 decades I've been watching the NBA dating back to MJ with push-offs, Shaq with his dropset and shoulder into the other players chest, Lebron with his same motions too.

what cost the Bulls the most points was allowing the Cavs to make the run and get back into the game and take command of the lead. it was their own demise before it even got under the 2-3min mark left in the 4th qtr

ProfessorMurder
05-12-2015, 03:10 PM
:roll: you can do that from any point. So doesn't prove the refs were looking at the coach. If anything the ref by the announcer table should have seen it out oh all three.
So 3 refs all looking at least on that half of the court missed that? What else are they missing?

boozehound
05-12-2015, 03:11 PM
all of this is moot (endlessly debatable) and irrelevant, since the cavs coach clearly should have cost them the game with his attempted time out. That is the real egregious aspect of the end of the game.

1~Gibson~1
05-12-2015, 03:12 PM
This thread went from "bitching about an extra timeout" to "bitching about freethrows".

Interesting.

boozehound
05-12-2015, 04:47 PM

no, they dont. Bulls get the technical shot and the ball. Get your facts straight.

bluechox2
05-12-2015, 04:55 PM
breaking news: nba says it was a mistake and should have been a technical foul plus possession...sike, they protecting their boy lebron

gts
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM
all of this is moot (endlessly debatable) and irrelevant, since the cavs coach clearly should have cost them the game with his attempted time out. That is the real egregious aspect of the end of the game.

nailed it... this thread is just Cavs fans muddying up the water to divert attention away from the Bulls getting screwed...

Anything that happened after that is moot since the Bulls should have had one free throw and the ball with with 8.4 seconds...

LBJMVP
05-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Nope. Look it up

"In the event of a Technical Foul, play is stopped, including the clock, and the opposing team of the team which was charged with the technical foul must elect a player to shoot a single Free Throw, after which, regardless of the outcome, the team which had possession prior to the Technical Foul retains possession for an inbound"

http://www.basketballhow.com/information/rules/violations/fouls/technical-foul/

LBJMVP
05-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Nope. Look it up

"In the event of a Technical Foul, play is stopped, including the clock, and the opposing team of the team which was charged with the technical foul must elect a player to shoot a single Free Throw, after which, regardless of the outcome, the team which had possession prior to the Technical Foul retains possession for an inbound"

http://www.basketballhow.com/information/rules/violations/fouls/technical-foul/

nvm i was wrong. they just showed during the game that they get the ball.