PDA

View Full Version : One of the "giants of investigative journalism" suggests Bin Laden death was cover up

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 12:11 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/opinions/bergen-bin-laden-story-a-lie/index.html

24-Inch_Chrome
05-12-2015, 12:12 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

**** off.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 12:13 AM
I doubt it tho bc as long as theres a Democrat in office, theres no need to pay attention. I trust them.

Now lets worry about important things like a high school principle that might be racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 12:14 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

**** off.

rent free, nice life.

IcanzIIravor
05-12-2015, 12:20 AM
He offers no evidence. Just the say so of an unnamed intelligence officer. I highly doubt Saudi Arabia would be financing a guy who has a vendetta against them due to their asking for our help in the first Gulf War. It would be more apt to be either his family or other wealthy Saudi's funneling finances into Pakistan to help him. Really not how they work though. It would be more beneficial to the Pakistani intel agency to prop him up as they are the ones that had the most to do with propping up the Taliban and by proxy AQ in that region.

Patrick Chewing
05-12-2015, 12:24 AM
No body. No pictures. No video.

Muslim burial at sea??

And Americans just eat it up cause it's Obama and he's the Second Coming.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 12:36 AM
He offers no evidence. Just the say so of an unnamed intelligence officer. I highly doubt Saudi Arabia would be financing a guy who has a vendetta against them due to their asking for our help in the first Gulf War. It would be more apt to be either his family or other wealthy Saudi's funneling finances into Pakistan to help him. Really not how they work though. It would be more beneficial to the Pakistani intel agency to prop him up as they are the ones that had the most to do with propping up the Taliban and by proxy AQ in that region.

Well the journalist has a highly respected track record. What does he have to gain by making something like this up, knowing that without any concrete proof he's going to get a whole bunch of laughter and criticism? This doesnt benefit him in any way unless its validated. Its just something that, if true, people need to know.

And if you go back and look at the headlines when Bin Laden was captured, Obamas approval ratings were at an all time low. Gas prices were at record highs. Obamacare was controversial and being challenged in the courts. He was going against his party by quietly extending corporate tax cuts and patriot acts. It was literally his most criticized period of his presidency. And boom! "We got. Bin Laden! Oh dont worry, no body, no video, no nothing. But trust us!"

Most wanted man in history and the US military with its technology thats 15 years ahead of the already-incredible shit the public even knows about, and it takes over a decade to find a dude and then amazingly theres no body and no evidence? We catch other fugitives hiding around the world with farrrrrr less effort and resources.

I know youre a vet. And I think youre a good poster and maybe you simply refuse to believe youve been putting your life on the line by puppet masters for the personal gain of the worlds financial elite. But thats how this shit works. Perpetual warfare, fear mongering, deception, boogiemen, terror terror terror. Its a scam to keep people supporting aggressive foreign policy and heavy investment into the military industrial complex, which congress people invest in.

Everyones getting taken for a ride and to me it is UNBELIEVABLE how many people wont accept it. Willful ignorance. I mean seriously, what do you gain by making excuses for the government or coming to its defense in these situations. Why not simply let them answer and then form judgements accordingly? What does it serve any citizen to immediately dismiss those looking for answers?

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 12:54 AM
This man Geraldo?

No, his name is seymour hersch.

And Im sure youve got jokes. Go ahead and get it all out of the way. :rolleyes:

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:03 AM
You ever see that pizza bomber mystery Geraldo did?

Nah bro. I missed that one.

DonDadda59
05-12-2015, 01:07 AM
You ever see that pizza bomber mystery Geraldo did?

Did Geraldo ever find Al Capone's treasure? :confusedshrug:

MavsSuperFan
05-12-2015, 01:12 AM
That would be an interesting twist.

But it makes no sense. Why not do the killing closer to the election if you could do it at anytime?

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:20 AM

But it makes no sense. Why not do the killing closer to the election if you could do it at anytime?

I can't answer that, but I can tell you factually that his approval ratings were plummeting in the weeks prior to this amazing chance capture with no surviving evidence (in a world of video and DNA capabilities up the ass).

The people that have billions of dollars, and the control of nations on the line do not care about your life. It doesn't matter if "they're american, too." Just like a mob boss in your city doesn't give a shit that he's your neighbor, he'll kill you if he gains from it.

The public is so easily deceived. SO easily. The people at the very top care just a little bit more about world control than the lives of random strangers. They thrive on this widespread myth that "aww, they'd never do something like that. guys like stalin and castro and hitler would. but not the leaders from our country. come on." :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

fiddy
05-12-2015, 01:21 AM

There obviously other motivations in this case, other than internal politics.

MavsSuperFan
05-12-2015, 01:26 AM
I can't answer that, but I can tell you factually that his approval ratings were plummeting in the weeks prior to this amazing chance capture with no surviving evidence (in a world of video and DNA capabilities up the ass).

The people that have billions of dollars, and the control of nations on the line do not care about your life. It doesn't matter if "they're american, too." Just like a mob boss in your city doesn't give a shit that he's your neighbor, he'll kill you if he gains from it.

The public is so easily deceived. SO easily. The people at the very top care just a little bit more about world control than the lives of random strangers. They thrive on this widespread myth that "aww, they'd never do something like that. guys like stalin and castro and hitler would. but not the leaders from our country. come on." :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

If you can control when you kill bin laden, you do so much closer to the election.

Approval ratings in non-election years are meaningless.

Eg. George Bush Sr had great approval ratings after the Gulf war and beating saddam. By the time the election rolled around that news cycle was over.

MavsSuperFan
05-12-2015, 01:28 AM
There obviously other motivations in this case, other than internal politics.
If you accept that story, than you accept that the Pakistani government was allowing the obama administration the right to kill bin laden.

If that is true why not do it when it would be the most advantageous?

IcanzIIravor
05-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Well the journalist has a highly respected track record. What does he have to gain by making something like this up, knowing that without any concrete proof he's going to get a whole bunch of laughter and criticism? This doesnt benefit him in any way unless its validated. Its just something that, if true, people need to know. (I think it more likely he heard from this guy and ran with it. I'd love to see if the guy provided any proof such as documents or photos backing up the claim. He wouldn't be the first journalist to jump the gun early to prevent rivals from breaking a story first)

And if you go back and look at the headlines when Bin Laden was captured, Obamas approval ratings were at an all time low. Gas prices were at record highs. Obamacare was controversial and being challenged in the courts. He was going against his party by quietly extending corporate tax cuts and patriot acts. It was literally his most criticized period of his presidency. And boom! "We got. Bin Laden! Oh dont worry, no body, no video, no nothing. But trust us!" (I can see your point and it certainly plays into those who see conspiracies around every corner, but you get a lot of booms like this. Operations like these take years and years to connect the dots and then bam you make a decision to go for it)

Most wanted man in history and the US military with its technology thats 15 years ahead of the already-incredible shit the public even knows about, and it takes over a decade to find a dude and then amazingly theres no body and no evidence? We catch other fugitives hiding around the world with farrrrrr less effort and resources. (The technology looks amazing from the outside, but is extremely flawed. Remember you are in an area with limited technology and dealing with people who knew we spied on sat calls, email, etc. In that area it is HUMINT that is worth more than the conventional means we use these days.)

I know youre a vet. And I think youre a good poster and maybe you simply refuse to believe youve been putting your life on the line by puppet masters for the personal gain of the worlds financial elite. But thats how this shit works. Perpetual warfare, fear mongering, deception, boogiemen, terror terror terror. Its a scam to keep people supporting aggressive foreign policy and heavy investment into the military industrial complex, which congress people invest in. (No, see if I have been on the inside and the outside. It's usually the fantastic that turns out to be wrong. I've criticized plenty aspects of our operations over there. Has nothing to do with the cliche of puppet masters and such that people toss out there when someone disagrees about their view when it comes to government or military operations. You too should be skeptical until there is more proof provided to back up this claim.)

Everyones getting taken for a ride and to me it is UNBELIEVABLE how many people wont accept it. Willful ignorance. I mean seriously, what do you gain by making excuses for the government or coming to its defense in these situations. Why not simply let them answer and then form judgements accordingly? What does it serve any citizen to immediately dismiss those looking for answers?

This is what annoys me. You're an intelligent poster, but you show a blindness by thinking that those who disagree with your view are ignorant, blind or puppets of the government. You get a view that has nothing backing it up, but because it leans toward a government conspiracy you believe it wholesale. You should take a more scientific view of it. By all means show your support, but shouldn't you also have some skepticism in the absence of proof?

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:29 AM
If you can control when you kill bin laden, you do so much closer to the election.

Approval ratings in non-election years are meaningless.

Eg. George Bush Sr had great approval ratings after the Gulf war and beating saddam. By the time the election rolled around that news cycle was over.

But if approval ratings are low, that means there are ISSUES the public is dissatisfied with.

And if you have an interest in not having to address those issues to conform to public pressure, you'd love a great big national distraction, which also gives the guy getting blamed for those issues some nice equity.

fiddy
05-12-2015, 01:35 AM
If you accept that story, than you accept that the Pakistani government was allowing the obama administration the right to kill bin laden.

If that is true why not do it when it would be the most advantageous?
Pakistan is U.S. bitch in the region i wouldnt take their position as a serious one. I dont buy the official story, killed him then suddenly for 24 hours the U.S. government had a diсk in its mouth and could not scrap an official story. Really? 24 hours, to say "we killed him, bin laden is dead".

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:41 AM
This is what annoys me. You're an intelligent poster, but you show a blindness by thinking that those who disagree with your view are ignorant, blind or puppets of the government. You get a view that has nothing backing it up, but because it leans toward a government conspiracy you believe it wholesale. You should take a more scientific view of it. By all means show your support, but shouldn't you also have some skepticism in the absence of proof?

But this isn't just a random event that happened out of the blue. History PREDICTS large-scale abuse by any establishment with power, be it governmental or corporate. It's the norm, not the exception. It happens over and over and over.

In all the 200+ years of our existence, our omnipotent government has never deceived or manipulated us on large, incriminating scales? We're always the good guy, and there's always a completely justified reason why we have to go to war in Vietnam or in Korea or in Iraq? See, THAT'S what is scientifically/statistically unlikely. That the most powerful government on Earth is acting altruistically and for the interest of strangers rather than those on the inside. That doesn't happen.

People from Orwell to Machiavelli have been putting out the blueprint on this stuff for hundreds, even thousands of years, and still the public won't pay attention. The "proles" as it were. And that's why it works. People would rather be ignorant, complacent, and have to only deal with small-scale complaints than even contemplate what kind of shake up to their lifestyles an indictment of a whole bunch of our leaders would lead to. It would be chaos to discover that things like September 11 and Bin Laden and the US government aren't what they seem. And the safe bet is that people want to avoid chaos. Even if it means being subjugated and manipulated. That's why most slaves don't revolt. Because people actually prefer what's certain and shitty to what's uncertain. Amazingly.

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 01:41 AM
No, his name is seymour hersch.

And Im sure youve got jokes. Go ahead and get it all out of the way. :rolleyes:
Hersh.

Seymour Hersh

He's had several stories like this recently. He claimed about 4 different times we were on the verge of war with Iran. He had two different stories about the Ghouta Sarin attack in Syria. False flag, you know. His Ghouta stories in particular, don't stand up to the evidence discovered by others and the fact that when Syria gave up its chemical weapons, it gave up tons of chemical not usually known to be in Sarin and that has other uses, a chemical that was found in Ghouta. The signficance of this is that it ties the Sarin recipe used at Ghouta to the Syrian army. Further evidence on Syria and sarin came out just this week. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/08/us-mideast-crisis-syria-chemicals-exclus-idUSKBN0NT1YR20150508)

Another interesting thing about his stories is Hersh works for the New Yorker. They get first dibs on his juicy stories. However, the last three things he published have appeared in the London Review of Books. This probably means his editors at the New Yorker have passed on his stuff.
Apparently, neither of the sources he has for this story has first hand information on this stuff and one is believed to this guy who retired from Pakistani intelligence (http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/headtohead/2015/03/pakistan-exporting-terror-150324130451504.html) when Kurt Cobain was still alive.

Vox has a bunch of reasons (http://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/seymour-hersh-osama-bin-laden) why they and a lot of other reporters are skeptical.

A decade ago, Hersh was one of the most respected investigative journalists on the planet, having broken major stories from the My Lai massacre in 1969 to the Abu Ghraib scandal in 2004. But more recently, his reports have become less and less credible. He's claimed that much of the US special forces is controlled by secret members of Opus Dei, that the US military flew Iranian terrorists to Nevada for training, and that the 2013 chemical weapons attack in Syria was a "false flag" staged by the government of Turkey. Those reports have had little proof and, rather than being borne out by subsequent investigations, have been either unsubstantiated or outright debunked. A close reading of Hersh's bin Laden story suggests it is likely to suffer the same fate.

KingBeasley08
05-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Nah Bin Laden is dead and was killed by Navy Seals. Also, Obama was the President when it happened. Deal with it.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:50 AM
Nah Bin Laden is dead and was killed by Navy Seals. Also, Obama was the President when it happened. Deal with it.

Ok, well, you're one of the smartest posters here or anywhere so I guess I'll take your word for it :confusedshrug:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Obama stays winning. :applause:

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Also did you read Peter Bergen's full article at your link? Bergen wrote several books on Bin Laden isn't buying Hersh's story. Also he made me look up the word farrago

Hersh's account of the bin Laden raid is a farrago of nonsense that is contravened by a multitude of eyewitness accounts, inconvenient facts and simple common sense.

far

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 01:52 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCdo_WdCEAA38xx.jpg:large

24-Inch_Chrome
05-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Obama needs more hands for all the Ws. :applause:

Mengele stays losing.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=KevinNYC]Also did you read Peter Bergen's full article at your link? Bergen wrote several books on Bin Laden isn't buying Hersh's story. Also he made me look up the word farrago

far

Lamar Doom
05-12-2015, 02:04 AM
It's hard not to be skeptical about so many current events. The media and the government's intentions are an enigma, their resources are frightening. It's just a matter selective faith/bullshit-ometer and your personal level of caring. I'll read the article later but I'm sure they touched on the burial at sea as being a major fishy point. Bin Laden was a sketchy character to begin with. I try not to get wound up by conspiracy theories but it's definitely interesting and I don't fault anyone for trying to uncover hidden truths. Gets tricky to decipher what's plausible and who's just a nut job gifted in rhetoric.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1070394!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/binladenps1n-3-web.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E)

you can click the picture, duder!

HitandRun Reggie
05-12-2015, 02:05 AM
Obama needs more hands for all the Ws. :applause:

Mengele stays losing.

Why do you have such a hard on for Obama if your Canadian? Is he building a pipeline of maple syrup to the US?

24-Inch_Chrome
05-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Why do you have such a hard on for Obama if your Canadian? Is he building a pipeline of maple syrup to the US?

Gross, no ****ing way are we giving our maple syrup away to the US.

Lamar Doom
05-12-2015, 02:08 AM

Ha, Canada finally catching up to our sippin syzur trend. Always a decade behind, gentle canucks

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 02:12 AM
And if you go back and look at the headlines when Bin Laden was captured, Obamas approval ratings were at an all time low. Gas prices were at record highs. Obamacare was controversial and being challenged in the courts. He was going against his party by quietly extending corporate tax cuts and patriot acts. It was literally his most criticized period of his presidency. And boom! "We got. Bin Laden! Oh dont worry, no body, no video, no nothing. But trust us!"

Most wanted man in history and the US military with its technology thats 15 years ahead of the already-incredible shit the public even knows about, and it takes over a decade to find a dude and then amazingly theres no body and no evidence? We catch other fugitives hiding around the world with farrrrrr less effort and resources.

I know youre a vet. And I think youre a good poster and maybe you simply refuse to believe youve been putting your life on the line by puppet masters for the personal gain of the worlds financial elite. But thats how this shit works. Perpetual warfare, fear mongering, deception, boogiemen, terror terror terror. Its a scam to keep people supporting aggressive foreign policy and heavy investment into the military industrial complex, which congress people invest in.

Not true on polling. Note that Obama's approval rating was lower the entire previous summer and fall. His approval rating went down in the months after wards.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Obama-Approval-Rating-Over-Time.jpg

Not true on Gas
According the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) the highest price of gas in the US was reached during the week of July 7th 2008 at $4.11 per gallon for regular grade fuel (note this is a weekly average price).
https://leduc998.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/gas022112213122_big.gif

Your whole point about technology is pretty incoherent. Since we have advanced technology we must have known where he was prior to 2011? And President Bush decided to let the next guy get the credit?

This is know as argument from incredulity and is a logical fallacy. It's basically evidence of nothing. Here's Paul Wolfowitz using this technique before the Iraq invasion[QUOTE]There has been a good deal of comment

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Pakistan is U.S. bitch in the region i wouldnt take their position as a serious one. I dont buy the official story, killed him then suddenly for 24 hours the U.S. government had a diсk in its mouth and could not scrap an official story. Really? 24 hours, to say "we killed him, bin laden is dead".

What the **** are you talking about with the 24 hours?

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 02:29 AM
First of all, if you're going to claim Hersch has a pro-conspiracy agenda, it doesn't make sense to then use the opinion of someone who makes money writing books about osama the boogieman to refute anything, because that guy has an equal and opposite agenda if anything.

And secondly, you're always looking at the trees, and not the forest. No different than the truthers who claim you can prove 9/11 was staged by looking in one of the windows of the towers just before it went down, and a dark figure can be seen carrying gold into the back stairwell or something :facepalm

There's always going to be evidence that supports a positive conclusion and evidence that supports a negative one. You are always posting articles and quotes and paragraphs that support a pro-government position, but you never discuss the issues on a general level. Like a spam-bot, honestly. Not even trying to start a beef here, but you obviously aren't looking for answers, you're just being a spin volunteer on behalf of the government. I don't understand it.

These issues are so serious that every American should be demanding thorough proof of clean hands from their government. That's all. Answer all questions openly and forthright. Everything from both administrations has been so evasive, so secretive, so quick to sweep under the rug and change the subject. Why on EARTH are you ok with that? Like, I don't understand. Why are you sitting there posting ONLY evidence that's directed at their critics, and never anything at the government?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Hersh's evidence is pretty weak here. Nobody in his article has first hand knowledge or any documentary evidence. Bergen also has evidence that doesn't contradict itself, he makes an argument that is logically consistent. Hersh's story contradicts itself again and again. But then again, your posts in this thread don't make any sense, so Osama's just a boogieman? Or is the most wanted terrorist in the world that we are looking for with all our technology. Bergen has a track record as an expert on Al Qaeda. Also if you can't see my concern for evidence at the "tree level" is different from the truthers, you're not really qualified to evaluate arguments.

Do me a favor, read through the Vox article with an open mind and see if they have a point. By the way, the first I heard of the Hersh article was from a relatively conservative non-obama fan who had many problems with it.

fiddy
05-12-2015, 02:33 AM
What the **** are you talking about with the 24 hours?
There was a time frame of 24 hours, between the initial news reports of bin laden's "death" and the official position of the U.S. government about the accident.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Not true on polling. Note that Obama's approval rating was lower the entire previous summer and fall. His approval rating went down in the months after wards.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Obama-Approval-Rating-Over-Time.jpg

Yeah but look how much higher his disapproval rating had gotten by year 2 of his presidency. And there seemed to be no sign of it reversing, because he was supporting continued occupation, huge deficits, domestic spying, corporate tax breaks, all the things people claimed to not like Bush for. Obama was continuing all of it, and just like Bush got some deflection from the heat by being the "stabilitizer" after 9/11, Obama got the same deflection by "capturing" the boogieman of terror.

Let me ask you something. Do you think that color coded terror threat level stuff was legit? Like when they said "We're gonna tell you when terror threats are at yellow, or orange, or red?" That was the most blatant and obvious attempt to troll and manipulate people, but were you thinking that was all about legit safety and protection??

Not true on Gas
According the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) the highest price of gas in the US was reached during the week of July 7th 2008 at $4.11 per gallon for regular grade fuel (note this is a weekly average price).
https://leduc998.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/gas022112213122_big.gif

Okay. I was wrong about the absolute peak of gas prices by a few cents. However they had just spiked back up before the mysterious Bin Laden killing, and there was still much dissatisfaction among the public about it.

Your whole point about technology is pretty incoherent. Since we have advanced technology we must have known where he was prior to 2011? And President Bush decided to let the next guy get the credit?

This is know as argument from incredulity and is a logical fallacy. It's basically evidence of nothing. Here's Paul Wolfowitz using this technique before the Iraq invasion

Of course something being incredible would impact the analysis of its likelihood. It was not PROVED that Aaron Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd. But the idea that all of these connected events just HAPPENED to line up by chance was so overwhelmingly impossible to believe, that it's pretty clear to anyone with a sense of reason that he's guilty. As evidenced by the unanimous jury.

And as far as credibility, why I find it so hard to find any with your posts is that you always take the same predictable side. For instance, my third eye tells me something is fishy here. Most republicans (which is what this board thinks i am) don't believe any conspiracy stuff. However, many of the backwoods "true conservative" types who do hate the gov't and suspect them here think its about a nefarious jewish agenda or something, which I don't subscribe to. And many truthers are caught up in this stuff about timed explosions and steel melting temperatures, which I think is a waste of time. In other words, I'm just giving my own perspective based on what I honestly see with this specific issue.

But you, you always have the same posts. When its one of those Trayvon Martin, Eric Gardner, Freddie Gray stories, you're always posting links and quotes and charts supporting the individual "victim" in the case. Always. In every political thread, you're always posting links and quotes and charts supporting whatever the Democratic side or position is. Always. And you never discuss the issues on a philosophical level. You just spam the thread with a barrage of one-sided links and references. It gives your posts far less weight because you never seem to be trying to debate the truth, but rather defend a side at all costs like some kinda defense attorney. No offense even intended, this is just how it has always seemed to me.

KingBeasley08
05-12-2015, 02:56 AM
Here's the thing about bin Laden being dead. If you want to believe that the US faked it, you have to believe that all terrorist organizations work for the US which is just looney on another level. Why else would the Taliban and al-Qaeda admit that he died? His wife and children who were in the compound and were interviewed by Pakistani media? Did they lie too?

We know from people that lived nearby who were live tweeting that a jet came down and firefight went down. Are they Zionist Mossad agents? Or did the US just kill some random Arab and claim it was bin Laden? But then why did the people in the compound who were still alive admit it was bin Laden? Are those people CIA agents? If Pakistan knew this was all going to happen, why would they do it? They were embarrassed as hell that Americans came into their country without telling and assassinated a terrorist. Are they just pretending to be upset?

If bin Laden didn't die, then was he dead all along? Then why didn't Bush take advantage of the death. Part of the reason we went to Tora Bora in Afghanistan was to kill or capture bin Laden. It would have been a big win for the Bush administration to be able to say they killed him

When you really think about it, the argument that it's a conspiracy theory just falls apart

IcanzIIravor
05-12-2015, 03:00 AM
Here's the thing about bin Laden being dead. If you want to believe that the US faked it, you have to believe that all terrorist organizations work for the US which is just looney on another level. Why else would the Taliban and al-Qaeda admit that he died? His wife and children who were in the compound and were interviewed by Pakistani media? Did they lie too?

We know from people that lived nearby who were live tweeting that a jet came down and firefight went down. Are they Zionist Mossad agents? Or did the US just kill some random Arab and claim it was bin Laden? But then why did the people in the compound who were still alive admit it was bin Laden? Are those people CIA agents? If Pakistan knew this was all going to happen, why would they do it? They were embarrassed as hell that Americans came into their country without telling and assassinated a terrorist. Are they just pretending to be upset?

If bin Laden didn't die, then was he dead all along? Then why didn't Bush take advantage of the death. Part of the reason we went to Tora Bora in Afghanistan was to kill or capture bin Laden. It would have been a big win for the Bush administration to be able to say they killed him

When you really think about it, the argument that it's a conspiracy theory just falls apart

People who love conspiracies don't care about that stuff. The government loves them, because it distracts from the actual stuff they are doing. It's like the exercise going on right now and how nuts think it's really the US government trying to take over Texas. Crazy stuff.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 03:09 AM

Bush isn't trying to "win" anything. He operates on behalf of monied interests, just like Obama. The image of Bin Laden was used as a fear tactic for many years because that's how it was best used. The military industrial complex didn't want Bin Laden to be captured during Bush's term so that everyone could feel safe again and go back to questioning other policies. They wanted that man providing the perfect excuse for the govt/military to do whatever it wanted, bc this scary man did 9/11 before and he could do it again!!!!

But of course, even Bin Laden had a shelf life. As the years go by his fear factor subsides, and so of course conveniently he can be killed off when the timing is right for that kind of distraction, but then low and behold what do you know - ISIS emerges!

Do you really think, knowing how the world works, knowing how people roll over for money across all cultures and throughout all time, that if our government put out the message that anyone who informed on Bin Laden's whereabouts would be given a 1 billion dollar reward and could live as a hero in America for the rest of their life that nobody would do it? These poor camel jockeys in dirt ass poor countries? Moreover, the American govt could basically pay all media in the middle east to turn the tide of public opinion if they wanted to. That's how much money we have, and how easily the average person is controlled by the media. The US can DICTATE public opinion around the world if it ponies up. But there'd be no profit in world peace, because then the attention would all be on the financial tactics of those at the top. So instead they divide people by telling muslims they need to hate the US, and the US they need to fear muslims. It's not that there aren't radical muslims out there. Of course there are. Violent, radical muslims. But the leaders of world governments, including our own, WANT that, and use low key tactics to ENCOURAGE AND FOSTER that. The US government sponsors foreign terrorism. Period. That's how they keep people divided, that's how they keep people distracted, that's how they dictate the direction of tax revenue into their own investments. That's how it works. This shit isn't by accident dude! You think this stuff is following the exact predictions of guys like Orwell and Machiavelli completely by chance? No, this is how it has always worked since time. That's why they wrote about it in their eras, and why the exact same thing is still happening. It's not coincidence.

Just because I don't have a refutation for every doubt of yours doesn't mean there's nothing to see. Again, I'm talking about the forest, you're talking about the trees. You shouldn't be having to try and connect dots on behalf of the government. Your job as a citizen is to demand a thorough, above and beyond demonstration from them of their clean hands. What on earth are you thinking just giving them a free pass?????

outbreak
05-12-2015, 03:13 AM
There was a time frame of 24 hours, between the initial news reports of bin laden's "death" and the official position of the U.S. government about the accident.
But you realise when an op takes place on foreign soil sometimes there's more work involved afterwards before they can announce it officially happened?

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 03:15 AM

When Michael Brown was killed half the witnesses saw him facing one direction and half the witnesses saw him facing another.

Eyewitness testimony isn't exactly the be-all, end-all of reliability.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Y'all muhphucks don't understand.

Your fear is someone else's gain. That's what SLAVERY IS.

The media wants your viewership. Fear gets it for them. The government wants your tax money. Fear gets it for them.

This why we're always at war. Whether it's a real war with Europe or Vietnam or Iraq or a "cold war" with Russia or Cuba. There's always an excuse to make you afraid, to put money into defense contractors, to keep you glued to the news. I mean it's non stop.

What happened to the chorus of people screaming "There were no WMD!!!"??? Seems like all the sudden a Democrat is in charge, all these people who were skeptical of fear mongering under Bush don't have too much comment on it now! Unbelievable. The same people who were like "color-coded threat levels are fear mongering, WMD's were a rouse" think its impossible the government would fake some of this bin laden shit? All because they don't want to ruin the dream of the black guy who brought hope hope change hope change and find he was a fraud?

You guys are so easily controlled. Check this out. To use a sports comparison as I like to do, I was questioning hero ball since way back before it was popular to. But everyone was suckered by the profit-driven narrative of flashy shots and high ppg. I was in the NBA forum getting shat on for daring to suggest Carmelo and Amare were not superstars and would flop as the Knicks foundation. But eventually as more info with metrics came out and more playoff losses by Carmelo etc, the media started to criticize heroball, and then wadda ya know? All the sudden, a lot more people in the main forum were criticizing hero ball. But they only jumped on bc the media switched up the narrative and was feeding it to them. I was bout that shit FIRST because that's what I saw. Most people don't look, they wait to be told. That's what this government/media shit takes advantage of.

People don't think outside the Republican or Democrat box. That's why its so easy. People are predictable as fk**. They can be divided across countries, and within countries. Maurice Jolie wrote literature on this exact thing during Napoleon's reign, but so few people know about it bc they're busy watching college football and movies about superheroes that dress up like spiders and bats.

IcanzIIravor
05-12-2015, 04:19 AM
Y'all muhphucks don't understand.

Your fear is someone else's gain. That's what SLAVERY IS. (Disagreement with your point of view does not equal fear anymore than we would think you are afraid because your view is different from ours)

The media wants your viewership. Fear gets it for them. The government wants your tax money. Fear gets it for them. (What makes you think the media is driving our point of view? Are you referring to all forms of media or just the old guard of print and T.V.?)

This why we're always at war. Whether it's a real war with Europe or Vietnam or Iraq or a "cold war" with Russia or Cuba. There's always an excuse to make you afraid, to put money into defense contractors, to keep you glued to the news. I mean it's non stop. (Fear and greed have always played a part in the start and end of wars. This is nothing new)

What happened to the chorus of people screaming "There were no WMD!!!"??? Seems like all the sudden a Democrat is in charge, all these people who were skeptical of fear mongering under Bush don't have too much comment on it now! Unbelievable. The same people who were like "color-coded threat levels are fear mongering, WMD's were a rouse" think its impossible the government would fake some of this bin laden shit? All because they don't want to ruin the dream of the black guy who brought hope hope change hope change and find he was a fraud? (You expect people to keep screaming that 12 years later? Are you surprised Democrats/Republicans play team politics? Once again, this as old as humanity. You're very apt to back the person or people who closely match your view and even more so when they are in power. You have yet to provide facts or proof the government has faked how OBL was killed. You decided to leap wholeheartedly into supporting this solely because it fits your view on how sinister the government is. Then you compound it by thinking this has to due with the skin color of the current President. Think about what you are saying. If someone said you believe this because there is a black man in the White house what would you say to that person?)

You guys are so easily controlled. Check this out. To use a sports comparison as I like to do, I was questioning hero ball since way back before it was popular to. But everyone was suckered by the profit-driven narrative of flashy shots and high ppg. I was in the NBA forum getting shat on for daring to suggest Carmelo and Amare were not superstars and would flop as the Knicks foundation. But eventually as more info with metrics came out and more playoff losses by Carmelo etc, the media started to criticize heroball, and then wadda ya know? All the sudden, a lot more people in the main forum were criticizing hero ball. But they only jumped on bc the media switched up the narrative and was feeding it to them. I was bout that shit FIRST because that's what I saw. Most people don't look, they wait to be told. That's what this government/media shit takes advantage of. (Here you go again. Disagreement with you means people must be controlled by the government. You're intelligent, but you don't know how to have a logical discussion without resorting to the weakest of tactics. I expect better from you.)

People don't think outside the Republican or Democrat box. That's why its so easy. People are predictable as fk**. They can be divided across countries, and within countries. Maurice Jolie wrote literature on this exact thing during Napoleon's reign, but so few people know about it bc they're busy watching college football and movies about superheroes that dress up like spiders and bats.

This has nothing to do with Republican or Democratic beliefs. It's about logic, common sense and presenting the facts to back up ones assertion. Someone expresses skepticism and asks for proof and facts to back up this assertion and you immediately rant about people being controlled by the government then rant further about people doing so because of the skin color of the President. I am disappointed in you.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 04:32 AM
This has nothing to do with Republican or Democratic beliefs. It's about logic, common sense and presenting the facts to back up ones assertion. Someone expresses skepticism and asks for proof and facts to back up this assertion and you immediately rant about people being controlled by the government then rant further about people doing so because of the skin color of the President. I am disappointed in you.

Again, I will point to the murder trials of guys like Hernandez, Simpson, Scott Peterson etc. Where is the proof? Where is the concrete evidence?

It is all circumstantial, yet the vast majority of Americans are assured of their guilt.

But when there is a vast range of historical and motivational evidence for MAJOR government manipulation and deception, people suddenly want to play defense attorney for the government? I don't get it. Again, why WOULDN'T you take a skeptical view against the government if you know anything about history? Why would so many people immediately seek to refute questions on the governments behalf? Is it really because there's nothing to see, or is it simply that most people want reality to conform to what's comfortable for them? Well, the fact of human psychology is, that most people in fact do want reality to conform to what's comfortable for them.

I don't want the government to be implicit in terror and cover ups. Why the hell would I??? But I know history and I know humanity, and those factors alone raise red flags. And when you look at all that has been gained by the Military/Industrial from 9/11 and the ensuing decade long manhunt, whether its more restrictive domestic policies or no-bid contracts to people with ties to the administration, it's pretty clear to see there is lots and lots of reasoning to ask questions.

My point about skin color was that a lot of these Democrats were saying this exact same thing during the Bush admin. They were questioning the reasons for war and the legitimacy of al-qaeda. But so many of these soft-ass pansy white libs were feeling themselves all over for making a big show of how much they totally supported a black president, that they basically decided not to question him about a single thing even as he did many of the things they were screaming bloody murder about under bush. Yes its more about him being on their same party label than his skin color, I was just using some hyperbole to indicate that I think a lot of these clowns are also obsessed with supporting obama to show off their "progressive-power tolerance!!" But in any event, their refusal to take him to task is shameless and predictable. Which, again, makes things very easy for anyone trying to manipulate the national narrative.

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 07:44 AM
As an American who follows politics, I genuinely don't know what you are talking about.

There was not 24 period in America. In the US, there was a quickly announced and unusual press conference at 11:35PM on a Sunday and Obama was critized by some for "rushing" to take credit. I don't remember any other press conference that late at night.

I'm not sure what accident you mean.

In fact, Wikipedia, mentions the news leaked out an hour before the President spoke. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden#cite_note-162) Your comment sounds like a completely made up urban legend that doesn't comport with the facts.

Leaks of the news
At around 9:45 p.m. EDT, the White House announced that the president would be addressing the nation later in the evening.[161] At 10:24 p.m., the first public leaks were made simultaneously and separately by Navy Reserve intel officer Keith Urbahn and actor and professional wrestler Dwayne Johnson on Twitter.[162] Anonymous government officials confirmed details to the media, and by 11 p.m. numerous major news sources were reporting that bin Laden was dead;[161][163] the amount of leaks were characterized as "voluminous" by David E. Sanger.[164]

At 11:35 p.m., Obama appeared on major television networks:[161]
Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda, and a terrorist who was responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children ... (cont'd) Wikisource has information on "Remarks by the President on Osama bin Laden"

fiddy
05-12-2015, 07:51 AM
As an American who follows politics, I genuinely don't know what you are talking about.

There was not 24 period in America. In the US, there was a quickly announced and unusual press conference at 11:35PM on a Sunday and Obama was critized by some for "rushing" to take credit. I don't remember any other press conference that late at night.

I'm not sure what accident you mean.

In fact, Wikipedia, mentions the news leaked out an hour before the President spoke. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden#cite_note-162) Your comment sounds like a completely made up urban legend that doesn't comport with the facts.
I will look it up later, post reserved for a link or an apology :D

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Again, I'm talking about the forest, you're talking about the trees.

You're talking about a fake forest. A Potemkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village) forest. You're not willing in this instance to examine the trees and see that they are fake trees designed to fool the eye that doesn't look too close.

Dresta
05-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Yeah, i saw Osama the other day down in central Amsterdam - he's def alive everyone!

(Seriously, what is this obsession with one man - the man never really meant all that much regardless)

KingBeasley08
05-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Bush isn't trying to "win" anything. He operates on behalf of monied interests, just like Obama. The image of Bin Laden was used as a fear tactic for many years because that's how it was best used. The military industrial complex didn't want Bin Laden to be captured during Bush's term so that everyone could feel safe again and go back to questioning other policies. They wanted that man providing the perfect excuse for the govt/military to do whatever it wanted, bc this scary man did 9/11 before and he could do it again!!!!

But of course, even Bin Laden had a shelf life. As the years go by his fear factor subsides, and so of course conveniently he can be killed off when the timing is right for that kind of distraction, but then low and behold what do you know - ISIS emerges!

Do you really think, knowing how the world works, knowing how people roll over for money across all cultures and throughout all time, that if our government put out the message that anyone who informed on Bin Laden's whereabouts would be given a 1 billion dollar reward and could live as a hero in America for the rest of their life that nobody would do it? These poor camel jockeys in dirt ass poor countries? Moreover, the American govt could basically pay all media in the middle east to turn the tide of public opinion if they wanted to. That's how much money we have, and how easily the average person is controlled by the media. The US can DICTATE public opinion around the world if it ponies up. But there'd be no profit in world peace, because then the attention would all be on the financial tactics of those at the top. So instead they divide people by telling muslims they need to hate the US, and the US they need to fear muslims. It's not that there aren't radical muslims out there. Of course there are. Violent, radical muslims. But the leaders of world governments, including our own, WANT that, and use low key tactics to ENCOURAGE AND FOSTER that. The US government sponsors foreign terrorism. Period. That's how they keep people divided, that's how they keep people distracted, that's how they dictate the direction of tax revenue into their own investments. That's how it works. This shit isn't by accident dude! You think this stuff is following the exact predictions of guys like Orwell and Machiavelli completely by chance? No, this is how it has always worked since time. That's why they wrote about it in their eras, and why the exact same thing is still happening. It's not coincidence.

Just because I don't have a refutation for every doubt of yours doesn't mean there's nothing to see. Again, I'm talking about the forest, you're talking about the trees. You shouldn't be having to try and connect dots on behalf of the government. Your job as a citizen is to demand a thorough, above and beyond demonstration from them of their clean hands. What on earth are you thinking just giving them a free pass?????
Then why not kill bin Laden in 08 during an election? Financial interests of Bush would most likely want to see him re-elected. There are actually usually multiple, conflicting lobbying groups. The same people that got Obama elected are most likely not the same people who got Bush elected

No disrespect but you really don't know anything about the Middle East governments and medias to make the claims you do. Everything you wrote is speculation. This is called reaching a conclusion and trying to fit facts to reach that conclusion instead of taking the facts we have and arriving to a conclusion. Military-Industrial complex exists but not the way you say it does. The US Government ,contrary to popular belief, is not as all-knowing and all-powerful as people think.

When Michael Brown was killed half the witnesses saw him facing one direction and half the witnesses saw him facing another.

Eyewitness testimony isn't exactly the be-all, end-all of reliability.
This isn't eyewitness testimony. This is people who lived in the area where the compound. They heard the jets come down and heard a bunch of gunshots. One's guys house got hit by a stray bullet as well. This isn't even American propaganda because these dudes were live tweeting it and seem to be ordinary Pakistani citizens. Unless, the US had these people there for many years in which case props to our government. If we're gonna go that in to a conspiracy, I gotta give props

Norcaliblunt
05-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Should have been taken alive and had his day in court. You see that's what we usually do, and call justice in America.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 11:40 AM
You're talking about a fake forest. A Potemkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village) forest. You're not willing in this instance to examine the trees and see that they are fake trees designed to fool the eye that doesn't look too close.

Actually I should have made it clear earlier that I'm not saying that theres any way to verify this PARTICULAR story reported in the OP or even that the journalist is correct. I posted it intending it more as a spring board for a general discussion about the governments motives and handlings of issues relating to 9/11.

Bin Laden was the face of fear in America. Just like the character Emannuel Goldstein in 1984. I mean it was literally the exact same thing. The govt didnt want him captured any time soon after 9/11. He was there excuse to go invade everywhere and run up a huge military tab. Any resistance from the public and Bush or Obama just remind them that Bin Laden is out there and 9/11 could happen again!!!!!!

And what is up with this "Yeah we killed him, but we saved no record of it, have no proof, and hes sunk at the bottom of the ocean just trust us and dont worry about it" stuff??? This was the biggest futitive in history. Responsible supposedly for the death of thousands of Americans. Why would they give people no proof of his capture/death when they easily could? When does the justice system ever operate like that? Ever?

Dont you think its amazing how Bin Ladens grainy videos always popped up right around the time the govt was implementing some controversial policy? This shit is straight out Government 101. You invent an enemy for the purpose of war bc war is big business. You make your public afraid. How many books written about this? How many examples in history? I mean our govt has been so brazen with it Im genuinely shocked, and then to realize most people actually just fall for this outrageously obvious manipulation just leaves my jaw dropped. Feels like a dream, man.

Norcaliblunt
05-12-2015, 01:55 PM
All of this conspiracy non sense could have been put to rest if there were actually a trial and jury. You know the things people are usually granted when accused of and charged with a crime. Lol.

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 02:59 PM
All of this conspiracy non sense could have been put to rest if there were actually a trial and jury. You know the things people are usually granted when accused of and charged with a crime. Lol.

So why do you think that didn't happen?

We caught the big bad boogieman, the face of american terror which the government leveraged for over a decade, the man who claimed responsibility for the murder of 3k+ people, inciting a trillion dollar war and huge overhauls in domestic government intrusion...

And they didn't bother to actually retain any proof of his capture/death? The most technologically advanced, and pro justice/liberty country in the world just dropped him into the ocean without any surviving documentation of his identity or the killing?

I mean this shit is like out of a Tom Clancy novel, and people just straight up believe it. Like how the average person thinks Reality TV isn't scripted. :facepalm

Proles get taken for the ride so easy. So unbelievably easy.

Norcaliblunt
05-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Just curious because I haven't watched/read anything about this story, but was there any attempt to take him alive, or was the order to kill on sight?

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Just curious because I haven't watched/read anything about this story, but was there any attempt to take him alive, or was the order to kill on sight?

I don't know what the superficial "order" was that they gave when the time finally came to tell the public his character had been written off, but you really think the most wanted global fugitive was not only successfully hiding from all the governments in the world, but still able to make videos and send out "messages to al qaeda underlings" without being detected for 10+ years? :facepalm

Just from a common sense standpoint, the US government obviously knew this dude's whereabouts for a long time, and leveraged his "rogue, dangerous terrorist" status to achieve foreign and domestic policy agendas. With satellite technology, interrogation tactics, huge sums for reward money, his identity plastered all over every television... There's no way this guy successfully hides AND CONTINUES OPERATING AL QAEDA from the US government for 10 years if they're really trying to catch him :facepalm

This shit is like the basics of history, government invention of external threats and enemies, manipulation tactics, deception, and the way it played out was such an obvious, audacious rouse it literally shocks my mind people are so unwilling to look at it. All the mega defense corporations and their political croney investors made crazy money off "the search for bin laden" and the completely unrelated wars somehow justified by his existence. This was not like some legitimate decade long search they were doing on behalf of the victims families and the american people. :oldlol: Humanity doesn't work that way you naive rubes out there.

Y'all some crows. Gov't throws up a scarecrow in the field and you think its real and go into a panic. :facepalm

****in crows.

Norcaliblunt
05-12-2015, 03:27 PM
I just want to know what the official line on that is, like what did Zero Dark Thirty say?

ThePhantomCreep
05-12-2015, 06:51 PM

Muslim burial at sea??

Yeah, because OBL wouldn't take the opportunity to post a video saying "Haha, you didn't get me!"

Bushbots = morons

Akrazotile
05-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Yeah, because OBL wouldn't take the opportunity to post a video saying "Haha, you didn't get me!"

Bushbots = morons

Holy :facepalm

Droid101
05-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Wow. Conspiracy theorists alive and well.

Pretty embarrassing, but hey, if it gives meaning to your life, have at it.

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't know what the superficial "order" was that they gave when the time finally came to tell the public his character had been written off.So you accuse me a being close to being a truther, but your analytic frame is that Bin Laden is a fictional character?

You claim to be acting from "common sense," but you are making one conspiratorial leap after the other and putting them all together and trying to claim they are some sort of evidence. I'm sorry but this "farrago" of unthought-through ideas is the opposite of sense.

The people that have billions of dollars, and the control of nations on the line do not care about your life.

And if you have an interest in not having to address those issues to conform to public pressure, you'd love a great big national distraction,

But this isn't just a random event that happened out of the blue. History PREDICTS large-scale abuse by any establishment with power, be it governmental or corporate. It's the norm, not the exception. It happens over and over and over.

In all the 200+ years of our existence, our omnipotent government has never deceived or manipulated us on large, incriminating scales? We're always the good guy, and there's always a completely justified reason why we have to go to war in Vietnam or in Korea or in Iraq? See, THAT'S what is scientifically/statistically unlikely.

~~~~~gratuitous reference to nazis~~~~

osama the boogieman

all the things people claimed to not like Bush for. Obama was continuing all of it, followed by an example of a policy that Obama stopped Do you think that color coded terror threat level stuff was legit? Like when they said "We're gonna tell you when terror threats are at yellow, or orange, or red?" That was the most blatant and obvious attempt to troll and manipulate people,

For instance, my third eye tells me something is fishy here. Most republicans (which is what this board thinks i am) don't believe any conspiracy stuff. However, many of the backwoods "true conservative" types who do hate the gov't and suspect them here think its about a nefarious jewish agenda or something, which I don't subscribe to. And many truthers are caught up in this stuff about timed explosions and steel melting temperatures, which I think is a waste of time. In other words, I'm just giving my own perspective based on what I honestly see with this specific issue.

The US can DICTATE public opinion around the world if it ponies up.

This is not skepticism. This is a series of knee-jerk reactions based how you think the world works. There was basically nothing odd about the timing of the Bin Laden raid. The six months before the raid was a time his approval ratings improved. That fact is incovenient for your story though, so it gets turned around. The timing of the Bin Laden raid is only suspicious to people who had already invested themselves in a narrative.

Your main issue seems to be that others don't share your conspiratorial thinking. Some are too hot and become truthers and some are two cold don't believe the US government is an uniform entity that always acts the same regardless of which people are in charge. You're like Goldilocks, you are.

In particular you are prone to the US government is ALL MIGHTY we can do anything we want (we could change all opinion in the middle East with the signing of a check) while it's enemies are SO WEAK they could only survive if because we let them! (See Bin Laden. ISIS too!) Also you did know that there was $25 million reward when you wrote the following, right? (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/24/binladen.reward/) I mean you did actually go and read the Hersh article, right?

Do you really think, knowing how the world works, knowing how people roll over for money across all cultures and throughout all time, that if our government put out the message that anyone who informed on Bin Laden's whereabouts would be given a 1 billion dollar reward and could live as a hero in America for the rest of their life that nobody would do it? These poor camel jockeys in dirt ass poor countries? So all these folks who knew where Bin Laden was but were like $25 million :coleman: I'm holding out for 10 figures.

Goon Time
05-12-2015, 09:50 PM
My point about skin color was that a lot of these Democrats were saying this exact same thing during the Bush admin. They were questioning the reasons for war and the legitimacy of al-qaeda. But so many of these soft-ass pansy white libs were feeling themselves all over for making a big show of how much they totally supported a black president

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/19399436.jpg

KevinNYC
05-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Several reports of a Pakistani "walk in" that helped find Bin Laden

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pakistanis-knew-where-bin-laden-was-say-us-sources-n357306

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/12/magazine/the-detail-in-seymour-hershs-bin-laden-story-that-rings-true.html?smid=tw-nytimes
Carlotta Gall is a very well respected long time author on Pakistan/afghanstan

in her book she mentioned Pakistani intelligence had a "desk" that ran Bin Laden. If I remember correctly, she said the way Pakistani Intelligence is setup/funded, it's unclear if that meant the Prime Minister knew about this desk or not.

Walk in Confirmed?
http://www.dawn.com/news/1181530/pakistan-military-officials-admit-defectors-key-role-in-bin-laden-operation

BigBoss
05-12-2015, 10:54 PM
They didn't release pictures so obviously it was BS. Bin Laden was a pawn. CIA worked with him in the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. You're telling me that the biggest superpower in the world and world financial leaders did not use Bin Laden as a tool to accomplish some larger goal? That he acted alone training soldiers on monkey bars and living in caves to pull off a plan as elaborate as 9/11 then disappear off the grid for years? Let's be real..

Patrick Chewing
05-12-2015, 10:55 PM
I want them to dig up that body. Get James Cameron down there to scoop his ass up.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I want them to dig up that body. Get James Cameron down there to scoop his ass up.

http://i.imgur.com/tkZlv.png

ThePhantomCreep
05-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Holy :facepalm

Sums up your shit arguments nicely.

ILLsmak
05-12-2015, 11:57 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/opinions/bergen-bin-laden-story-a-lie/index.html

it's def possible. **** it.

If you got hype over that you are brainwashed anyway.

-Smak

KevinNYC
05-13-2015, 12:12 AM
They didn't release pictures so obviously it was BS. Bin Laden was a pawn. CIA worked with him in the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. You're telling me that the biggest superpower in the world and world financial leaders did not use Bin Laden as a tool to accomplish some larger goal? That he acted alone training soldiers on monkey bars and living in caves to pull off a plan as elaborate as 9/11 then disappear off the grid for years? Let's be real..

Back in the 1960's (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10710924&postcount=26) right?

KevinNYC
05-14-2015, 01:13 AM
Pakistan's ambassador to US at the time of the raid weighs in.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/13/what-pakistan-knew-about-the-bin-laden-raid-seymour-hersh/

Akrazotile
05-14-2015, 02:31 AM
Pakistan's ambassador to US at the time of the raid weighs in.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/13/what-pakistan-knew-about-the-bin-laden-raid-seymour-hersh/

Let me ask you something.

Do you think the wars America is continuously involved in are for necessary homeland protection? Even though it has been observed for ages that countries fight perpetual wars for their own financial gain and domestic control?

Like, what DO you question about our government? Political theory and common sense says they are continuously engaged in manipulation, corruption, and deception. These days they just have to be smarter and more subtle about it.

You frequently trot out news articles, but I want to know what YOU think about it. Because it seems like you always take the "official report" at face value. Which to me seems mind blowingly naive, and since I dont think youre a dummy it makes me wonder why you always act as press secretary, providing the official line and backing it up with whatever charts and links you can find on the net. But stats and references can always be found to support multiple, often opposite sides of an issue. I havent seen you question or disagree with a single thing about the federal government since O took office. Feels like no matter what happens, on every issue, you back them up unfailingly with whatever relevant links and charts and references.

What are your thoughts on the amazingly consistent threats that keep popping up to justify our astronomical spending on the military and sending them all over the world?

Norcaliblunt
05-14-2015, 10:43 AM
The funny thing is just like with Obama, Kevin isn't even liberal or to the left at all. As is the case with most of these modern day Democrat party supporters.

I've spammed his threads with tons of concrete policy initiatives from independent left wing parties and anti austerity groups, but he seems to never care about real activism or anything of the sort.

Norcaliblunt
05-14-2015, 11:06 AM
As an American who follows politics

Lol at watching MSNBC and reading the New York Times as following politics.

This is what being into politics really is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo

Real left wing activism.

lilojmayo
05-14-2015, 11:26 AM

Muslim burial at sea??

And Americans just eat it up cause it's Obama and he's the Second Coming.

If there was ever a conspiracy theory that made sense. This one if far more believeable than 9/11

I mean shyt , you killed the n*gga... but now you are concerned about his religious practices

:hammerhead: :coleman:

That body should have been brought back to the states.

KevinNYC
05-14-2015, 11:51 AM
I've spammed his threads with tons of concrete policy initiatives from independent left wing parties and anti austerity groups, but he seems to never care about real activism or anything of the sort.
Agree with the first bold, not with the second.

Sorry for not responding, but I just assume you totally high when you post that stuff.

Droid101
05-14-2015, 12:02 PM
The funny thing is just like with Obama, Kevin isn't even liberal or to the left at all. As is the case with most of these modern day Democrat party supporters.

FYI, there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party."

You can describe a person as being a Democrat, and there is an organization known as the "Democratic Party."

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/033/knowing.jpg

Akrazotile
05-14-2015, 12:06 PM
FYI, there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party."

You can describe a person as being a Democrat, and there is an organization known as the "Democratic Party."

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/033/knowing.jpg

"As is the case with most of these modern day Democrat party supporters."

Modern day Democrats who are party supporters.

You ever learn to read bro?