PDA

View Full Version : GSW and Clippers WCF

grantz
05-12-2015, 08:44 AM
First of I'm not trying to knock Memphis and Houston because they're not eliminated yet.

Over the season golden state has just been absolutely dominant in offensive execution, defense, and consistency. Basically they have always been at the pole position which everyone else compared themselves too. It's too early to count Memphis out, but it's foolish to think GSW was going to self destruct in the playoffs. Not sure how it happened, but somewhere along this season they became a cocky son of a bitch team to a lot of people which is funny because prior to this year they seemed like a team most people here in ISH liked (which is rare as fu.k).

Clippers meandered through the season by most people's standards (despite being a 56 win team) but felt like they lost their matchups against top ranked teams much to often. People basically felt the team has regressed. Normally, no one would think the clips would be contenders except they are peaking at just the right time playing their best basketball in the post season.

I know trolling, talking shit, etc. Is the oxygen of ISH but for basketball this is the best possible matchup I can think of for the west and I think many of us can agree to that. Both teams absolutely hate each other, and barring a one sided series this should be the best series this season.

yobore
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM
I know trolling, talking shit, etc. Is the oxygen of ISH but for basketball this is the best possible matchup I can think of for the west and I think many of us can agree to that. Both teams absolutely hate each other, and barring a one sided series this should be the best series this season.
It's going to be almost impossible to beat the Spurs-Clippers series. Great series through the first 6 games and a game 7 that went down to the final shot in which you can't really single out any players from either team who played badly.

Warriors are more likely to blow out or be blown out. They are vicious when they have a lead already.

scm5
05-12-2015, 11:27 AM
First of I'm not trying to knock Memphis and Houston because they're not eliminated yet.

Over the season golden state has just been absolutely dominant in offensive execution, defense, and consistency. Basically they have always been at the pole position which everyone else compared themselves too. It's too early to count Memphis out, but it's foolish to think GSW was going to self destruct in the playoffs. Not sure how it happened, but somewhere along this season they became a cocky son of a bitch team to a lot of people which is funny because prior to this year they seemed like a team most people here in ISH liked (which is rare as fu.k).

Clippers meandered through the season by most people's standards (despite being a 56 win team) but felt like they lost their matchups against top ranked teams much to often. People basically felt the team has regressed. Normally, no one would think the clips would be contenders except they are peaking at just the right time playing their best basketball in the post season.

I'm pretty sure the hate stems from a combination of Draymond's cockiness and Curry's dancing.

It was endearing when they were dogs, cocky when they're dominating at the level they were.

FreezingTsmoove
05-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Gaymond is a bitch and acts like an unfunny ugly fool thats why a majority on here hate the Warriors