PDA

View Full Version : If you're Houston do you can Mchale or trade Harden?

IncarceratedBob
05-12-2015, 02:48 PM
It's obvious they hate each other and can't co-exist at this moment. Mchale is widely regarded as one of the better dudes in the league, a saint of a main and is beloved not only throughout the Rockets organization but the entire NBA. Don't forget he just got an extension. On the other hand... Harden is a good player, not great but good with the potential to become very good. Rumors are that the Bulls would offer Butler, Mirotic, Taj and some picks for Harden which IMO is a stupid over pay by Chicago.

Who would you keep, Mchale or James harden .

kshutts1
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM
If it's true that they hate one another, and that they can not be professional enough to co-exist, then you trade the one with the most relative value.

Pretty obvious answer, IMO.

As for which that is, I don't know. But Houston would then have to weigh the value that McHale brings, along with the trade they could get, against the value Harden brings and the trade value he carries, then choose one.

I assume that Harden would be the one traded in that unlikely scenario, but what do I know. I'm just a fan.

Taller than CP3
05-12-2015, 03:11 PM
I'd personally get rid of Mchale. He has such an awkward looking upper body. Imagine playing for the Rockets and having to see him naked in the showers after every game. It's definitely not something I'd want to look at.

el gringos
05-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Is this a joke? If one has to go it's the coach. This is the nba, the players are harder to replace than the coach.

No, the bulls can't combine butler with other players while sign and trading him.

Dwight is the guy they should try and trick a team into giving big value for

kshutts1
05-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Is this a joke? If one has to go it's the coach. This is the nba, the players are harder to replace than the coach.

No, the bulls can't combine butler with other players while sign and trading him.

Dwight is the guy they should try and trick a team into giving big value for
Not disagreeing with your point, but if you can fetch two firsts, a good young player (Butler), and a project like McDermott, plus someone else use-able to make the salaries work... Gibson?... don't you have to do that?

Edit: I'm a Bulls fan. Don't want to do that trade. Just trying to show my perceived Harden trade stock.

COnDEMnED
05-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Howards contract is up pretty soon right? Get ready for Dwightmare the Third. Dark days ahead for Houston. Blow it all up.

clipps
05-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Both. Not even Pop would get Harden to play a lick of defense.

grantz
05-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Mchale kind of looks like herman munster.

KungFuJoe
05-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Lol I wouldn't trade Butler for harden straight up.

Where are these so called rumors coming from?

UK2K
05-12-2015, 04:14 PM
You avoid the injury bug so you aren't going into the playoffs with 3/5 starters.

How do you do that?

KungFuJoe
05-12-2015, 05:12 PM
You avoid the injury bug so you aren't going into the playoffs with 3/5 starters.

How do you do that?

EVERYONE is hurt. Wall is hurt, CP3 is hurt, Love is hurt. Those teams are still playing and WINNING. And those are MAIN guys. Beverley is a ROLE player at best. DMo is a one way player...guys like him get stuck on the bench in the playoffs because he plays no D and is soft as ****.

Only Houston is acting like a bitch. It's because you have guys (Harden, Dwight, McHale) posing as leaders instead of actually being one.

No heart in this team. None.

Tear it up, start over.

TheReal Kendall
05-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Are the Bulls really trying to give up those guys????

Who can you get for Harden? I would trade Harden but that's mostly cause I hate his game.

After watching the 1st quarter this past Sunday I would get rid of McHale and Harden.

G0ATbe
05-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Get rid of Harden and Coward.

JerrySeinfeld
05-12-2015, 05:25 PM
If they can trade Harden for better than what they gave up for him then thats a win, in my opinion.

I'd keep McHale for the rebuild but not much longer.

Rockets are going nowhere fast if they don't move on from Harden/Howard. That's a deadly duo of losers.

Yoshi
05-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Can McHale. If somebody makes an offer for Harden too good to pass up, you take it as always, but don't put the runner up for MVP on the trading block. That's just dumb.

Lensanity
05-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Harden for Goodwin and a 1st

Sportal
05-12-2015, 05:34 PM
If the Bulls fired Thibs like a few people are saying... Would you fire McHale and gets Thibs?

FKAri
05-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Put a shank in Harden and dump him in a field. He'll be able to scare crows for weeks before they see him as food.