05-12-2015, 09:05 PM
He just screwed himself.
Why would he be out?

Mr. Jabbar
05-12-2015, 09:05 PM
no matter, bulls were shitting the bed anyway. theres shit everywhere

Hit_Em
05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Delladova instigated it lol i just wish gibson hit him harder maybe broke a couple ribs or something ya know? so he would be out for the rest of the series

SourSamCassell
05-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Delladova instigated it lol i just wish gibson hit him harder maybe broke a couple ribs or something so he would be out for the rest of the series
Gibson isn't black he's spanish

BIG FURB
05-12-2015, 09:10 PM

I don't know if Gibson is hispanic or not, but you realise one can be hispanic and be black right?

francesco totti
05-12-2015, 09:11 PM
should be 2 game suspension

francesco totti
05-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Dunleavy is the bulls best player

Tarik One
05-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Why would he be out?
A kick is treated like a punch. He could have yanked his leg out from the leg lock. He didn't have to follow through with a deliberate kick.

04mzwach
05-12-2015, 09:16 PM
A kick is treated like a punch. He could have yanked his leg out from the leg lock. He didn't have to follow through with a deliberate kick.
if he yanks then he probably falls over and hurts himself when Della diva doesn't let him go. Della diva will be out game 6 for performing a wrestling move in a basketball game

Haymaker
05-12-2015, 09:16 PM

He's black. His grandpa was puerto rican.

Hit_Em
05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
why does his race matter?

04mzwach
05-12-2015, 09:19 PM
I'd say there's more chance no one gets suspended

NumberSix
05-12-2015, 09:27 PM
I don't know if Gibson is hispanic or not, but you realise one can be hispanic and be black right?
:wtf:

KingBeasley08
05-12-2015, 10:01 PM
:wtf:
He's right.

DukeDelonte13
05-12-2015, 10:03 PM
I'd say there's more chance no one gets suspended

this

Meticode
05-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Delly did NOT instigate it. If you look at the replay, before Delly even cleanly boxes him out or attempts to box out Gibson, Gibson takes a shot at Delly's head. Then when Delly cleanly boxes out Gibson, Gibson just shoves him in the back to the ground, which then led to Delly locking his legs. People saying Delly instigated that are so blind. Delly's leg lock was a response to two cheap shots Gibson threw at him 3 seconds prior to them going to the floor.

Meticode
05-12-2015, 10:05 PM
He's black. His grandpa was puerto rican.
Puerto Rican Women > Black Women

He's Puerto Rican then, not black.

Trollsmasher
05-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Delly did NOT instigate it. If you look at the replay, before Delly even cleanly boxes him out or attempts to box out Gibson, Gibson takes a shot at Delly's head. Then when Delly cleanly boxes out Gibson, Gibson just shoves him in the back to the ground, which then led to Delly locking his legs. People saying Delly instigated that are so blind. Delly's leg lock was a response to two cheap shots Gibson threw at him 3 seconds prior to them going to the floor.
good post

Lensanity
05-12-2015, 10:14 PM

Exactly. Chris Webber deserves to be shot in the ****ing heart for saying Dell instigted. If leg locking is instigating then WTF is blatantly showing someone down who is boxing you out?

Meticode
05-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Exactly. Chris Webber deserves to be shot in the ****ing heart for saying Dell instigted. If leg locking is instigating then WTF is blatantly showing someone down who is boxing you out?
When he said he instigated it I'm like, "Are you f*cking blind? Did you totally ignore Gibson pushing him in the back, then right before the boxout Gibson taking a neck/headshot at Delly?" :oldlol: Either Webber is blind, biased or just stupid.

TylerOO
05-12-2015, 10:18 PM
I'm not bias..at all. He should definitely be suspended for atleast 1 game.

Meticode
05-12-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm not bias..at all. He should definitely be suspended for atleast 1 game.
I saw the whole play and the reason Delly leg locked. I don't think he should be suspended. Was it unwarranted and slightly dirty? Yes, Delly gets under people's skin because he's a short white guy giving 110% out there not backing down.

KungFuJoe
05-12-2015, 10:54 PM
**** Delly with that ***** ass leg lock. If you don't like someone roughing you up, you rough them back. I'd have more respect if he took a swing at him rather than that ***** ass passive aggressive shit.

I guess that's Bran's influence paying off....

Cocaine80s
05-12-2015, 10:55 PM
**** Delly with that ***** ass leg lock. If you don't like someone roughing you up, you rough them back. I'd have more respect if he took a swing at him rather than that ***** ass passive aggressive shit.

What a badass you are, especially with that avy :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
05-12-2015, 10:57 PM
He's right.

Dude doesn't understand that you can be black and be born in a Hispanic country lol.

Tarik One
05-12-2015, 11:38 PM
We'll hear the announcement around noon tomarrah. It's amazing how biased people are. People see what they want to see.

ILLsmak
05-12-2015, 11:45 PM
I saw the whole play and the reason Delly leg locked. I don't think he should be suspended. Was it unwarranted and slightly dirty? Yes, Delly gets under people's skin because he's a short white guy giving 110% out there not backing down.

he flopped. Cmon. He is definitely getting under dude's skin, but dude did not even get hit when he flopped on the pick or when he flopped forward boxing out. Then Taj did 'kick' him, but it's not like he hurt him and he was kicking to get his leg free.

Whatever it was, Taj was super pissed. I wasn't watching the game super close, but something really upset him. I think if he hadn't stood over dude, he wouldn't have gotten ejected.

Here's the play again incase you guys wanna watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDvXrIshmA

check the flop early, he was trying to flop the whole play. He and Bron were laughing about it on the bench after.

-Smak

Pointguard
05-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Would be wild if he got a game, but it wouldn't surprise me. JR Smith only got two games and his was totally unprovoked pop to the face.

RedBlackAttack
05-13-2015, 12:27 AM

You would have more respect for Delly if he "took a swing" at Taj Gibson during a basketball game? That's odd.

He was in a completely legal box out position and Gibson gave him a forearm shiver right to the back. Factor in that Taj is about 7 inches and 60 pounds bigger than Delly, and maybe you can understand how that might -- you know -- hurt... and it would be plenty of force to knock you to the ground.

Gibson got frustrated. It happens. But if anyone was the ***** here it was Gibson. Maybe he ought to spend less time cheap shotting our backup point guard and more time attempting to stop Tristan Thompson -- a guy his own size -- from clowning him on the glass?

Spurs m8
05-13-2015, 03:58 AM
I like Chicago 100 times more than Cleveland but hell, the player the Bulls pick on most this series is the easiest little target on the court.

A bit weak tbh

BigTicket
05-13-2015, 05:24 AM
There is no way Gibson should be suspended for this, and I say that as a Cavs fan.

Honestly, I don't think he should even have been ejected. It's the playoffs, guys are going to get a little physical, and that's all that happened here.

SexSymbol
05-13-2015, 05:25 AM
delly should be suspended. Jeopardizing the life of taj by leglocking him like in some wrestling competition.
This isn't nbamania, this is nba play offs

BuffaloBill
05-13-2015, 06:17 AM
The fix is in gentlemen.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2015, 10:53 AM
delly should be suspended. Jeopardizing the life of taj by leglocking him like in some wrestling competition.
This isn't nbamania, this is nba play offs

:lol

Yoshi
05-13-2015, 10:56 AM
Shouldn't be any suspension because he was trying to free his leg, but the NBA will likely suspend him to help LeBron.

Hey Yo
05-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Butler should have been ejected for his running push to JR's back during the skirmish

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 11:01 AM
That was a double technical at best.

Last night showed how soft this era really is.

NumberSix
05-13-2015, 11:52 AM

You understand that Europeans transported African slaves to The Caribbean too, right?

I mean, you get that all these white people and black people from Islands like Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Hispaniola (Haiti, Dominican Republic) and Cuba are not natives, right?

The blacks on these islands are the descendants of African slaves, just as black Americans are. The whites are from Europe, mainly Spain. Spain's traditional Latin name is "Hispania", hence the people from Hispania being referred to as "Hispanic".

Would you say American blacks "aren't black. They're Britonic"?

DukeDelonte13
05-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Butler should have been ejected for his running push to JR's back during the skirmish

this. That was some bush league sh*t. This series Delly >> Brooks.

Pointguard
05-13-2015, 12:20 PM

If there is any Black in the equation the person is Black.

Rake2204
05-13-2015, 12:24 PM
I do not foresee any suspension for Taj Gibson. It seems pretty clear that his leg was being locked into position and a significant part of the resulting motion was merely a means to get control of his leg back. It was a sneaky and illegal play by Dellavedova and it's unfortunate Gibson got ejected, but no further discipline in the way of suspension should hit either way. Perhaps a fine in Dellavedova's direction, but that's it.

tomtucker
05-13-2015, 02:10 PM
fukk Della and his fagggot mouthguard going in and out like in alien........he is a little bitch like JJ barea