PDA

View Full Version : Cavs crowd better shut the **** up with that stupid cHeat chant

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 09:36 PM
If I was at the arena I would literally punch a fellow Cavs fan in the face if I heard him do that stupid chant. Thank god it died as quick as it started I hope they were embarrassed as other Cavs fans told them to STFU.

:facepalm

warriorfan
05-12-2015, 09:39 PM
you would probably punch a cavs fan for wearing a lebron jersey...

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 09:41 PM
you would probably punch a cavs fan for wearing a lebron jersey...
:oldlol: nah I'm cool with that.

I just don't want one. I'd get a Tristan Thompson jersey :rockon:

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Cavs win, great game by Lebron too :applause:

Cavs crowd better get their shit together though, we're the Cavs not the Heat I can only imagine some bandwagon fan probably started that chant.

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 09:47 PM
U put up such a front in hating Lebron...u do know he's basically the reason the Cavs are relevant again, and in contention to make the Finals right?

You're butthurt at him leaving to Miami, now butthurt he's back but happy the Cavs are winnin? :facepalm You're one confused soul, hang up the tough guy stance bcuz you're nothing but a poser for dismissing all he's doing for the franchise...u know deep down inside you're cheering him on to bring you that 'chip

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 09:50 PM
U put up such a front in hating Lebron...u do know he's basically the reason the Cavs are relevant again, and in contention to make the Finals right?

You're butthurt at him leaving to Miami, now butthurt he's back but happy the Cavs are winnin? :facepalm You're one confused soul, hang up the tough guy stance bcuz you're nothing but a poser for dismissing all he's doing for the franchise...u know deep down inside you're cheering him on to bring you that 'chip
What does my post say about Lebron James? Read it carefully.

You get no rent payment this month while you think about how riled up you let yourself get.

SourSamCassell
05-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Was this performance enough for you to bury the hatchet with Lebron?

It has to be

outbreak
05-12-2015, 09:53 PM

:applause:

Really like Tristan's hustle, if I were a cavs fan I'd get that jersey too

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Was this performance enough for you to bury the hatchet with Lebron?

It has to be
Don't have a problem with Lebron, great player top tier all-time, I said all season I'm glad he's a cavalier as it puts the Cavs in a position to win.

The bandwagon fans that came with him on the other hand...

plowking
05-12-2015, 09:59 PM
If I was at the arena I would literally punch a fellow Cavs fan in the face

Can confirm OP has knock out power in his hands. Been KO'd by him before.

SourSamCassell
Oh so you're a hipster?

Makes sense

r15mohd
What does my post say about Lebron James? Read it carefully.

You get no rent payment this month while you think about how riled up you let yourself get.

Lol well known, and u know u feel this way. No need to deny it, it's OK. And about this thread and u dismissing Lebron, just check the jersey comment u made.

The bitter sweet feeling u have...must suck to hate someone this much and which u never met before, then have to put up this tough guy front as he leads your franchise to a title chance once again.

SourSamCassell
05-12-2015, 10:01 PM
The truth is EVERY team has bandwagon fans of individual players

Once you can get past this truth, maybe you will get more enjoyment from being a fan of the Cavs.

jbryan1984
05-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Why is a 14 year old song a Heat chant? I have seen numerous teams in numerous sports use it, including OSU. If I had to guess, LeBron probably likes it, that's why they do it.

CavaliersFTW
Lol well known, and u know u feel this way. No need to deny it, it's OK. And about this thread and u dismissing Lebron, just check the jersey comment u made.

The bitter sweet feeling u have...must suck to hate someone this much and which u never met before, then have to put up this tough guy front as he leads your franchise to a title chance once again.
I congratulated the dude he had a great game. I give him his due props, and you still dump an essay on me like it's not enough.

I could take his family out to dinner tomorrow and ask him to come to my wedding and you'd still cry that I don't care to purchase his jersey.

LoneyROY7

:oldlol:

You know Tristan is LeBron's bitch boi right?

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 10:11 PM
:applause:

Really like Tristan's hustle, if I were a cavs fan I'd get that jersey too
His scrums for rebounds are fun to watch. After the shooters on our team let go I usually look to see where Thompson is at and how he's battling for position before it even hits rim. Solid hustle player indeed :applause:

Straight_Ballin
05-12-2015, 10:13 PM

Lol his perspective is way over your level of comprehension. You want die hard cavs fans to support a guy that left them after they burned his jersey? Get a clue.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-12-2015, 10:14 PM

LeBron fans desperately trying to convert other posters like this is some religion.. Why are you tripping about the players OP cheers for? Let him like and dislike whoever he wants.

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol his perspective is way over your level of comprehension. You want die hard cavs fans to support a guy that left them after they burned his jersey? Get a clue.

The reasons for burning his jersey is unwarranted anyways...Lebron refused to restructure mid-season, met with all other suitors to end up with the Heat, and the Cavs (and their fans), still expected him to re-sign. Talk about ignoring all the telling signs lol

Mad for no reason in 2010, mad again for no reason as he leads the Cavs to a title bout against Memphis.

Stop the front CavsFTW. Accept the greatness you're "witness" too :cheers:

HelterSkelter
05-12-2015, 10:20 PM
What chant was this?

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 10:20 PM

LeBron fans desperately trying to convert other posters like this is some religion.. Why are you tripping about the players OP cheers for? Let him like and dislike whoever he wants.

It bothers him...why should I stop :no:

As for trying to convert him, nah...it's just funny the act he puts up. Nothing wrong with a little mind-fck

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Why is a 14 year old song a Heat chant? I have seen numerous teams in numerous sports use it, including OSU. If I had to guess, LeBron probably likes it, that's why they do it.
Never heard or seen any indication that chant is used strictly because Lebron likes it, this would be public information if it was, something you could google or find on social media.

If OSU uses that as a chant, than OSU kids are probably the people who tried to start the chant. Maybe obliviously. The chant didn't catch on thankfully. I'd imagine many other Cavs fans probably reacted with a raised eyebrow since to an NBA fan that chant is associated with the Miami Heat.

Straight_Ballin
05-12-2015, 10:28 PM
The reasons for burning his jersey is unwarranted anyways...Lebron refused to restructure mid-season, met with all other suitors to end up with the Heat, and the Cavs (and their fans), still expected him to re-sign. Talk about ignoring all the telling signs lol

Mad for no reason in 2010, mad again for no reason as he leads the Cavs to a title bout against Memphis.

Stop the front CavsFTW. Accept the greatness you're "witness" too :cheers:

Nope they are fully warranted. He quit on his team during mid game. Entire city hated him. No true Cavs fan accepts him unless Cavs win a ring.

CavaliersFTW
05-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Cavs win, great game by Lebron too :applause:

Stop the front CavsFTW
Gave him his due before you even entered the thread.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Gave him his due before you even entered the thread.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Way to nitpick...choose the post above that next time, not to mention the countless posts in other threads. Nice try tho :rolleyes:

ctown4eva
05-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Never heard or seen any indication that chant is used strictly because Lebron likes it, this would be public information if it was, something you could google or find on social media.

If OSU uses that as a chant, than OSU kids are probably the people who tried to start the chant. Maybe obliviously. The chant didn't catch on thankfully. I'd imagine many other Cavs fans probably reacted with a raised eyebrow since to an NBA fan that chant is associated with the Miami Heat.

Are you talking about Seven Nation Army??

lol, if you only watch NBA, I guess you'd think it was a Miami Heat thing. I go to Ohio State and we've been doing it at games for years and years.

Penn State does it too. A lot of other Big Ten schools as well. I think they were doing it before Ohio State.

It's not really a pro sports thing, I cringed when I heard it at the Heat's arena the last few seasons. It should remain in college.

oarabbus
05-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Are you talking about Seven Nation Army??

lol, if you only watch NBA, I guess you'd think it was a Miami Heat thing. I go to Ohio State and we've been doing it at games for years and years.

Penn State does it too. A lot of other Big Ten schools as well. I think they were doing it before Ohio State.

It's not really a pro sports thing, I cringed when I heard it at the Heat's arena the last few seasons. It should remain in college.

Lol its not a college thing either man. Our High school marching band played it during our football games. Yeah this was right when the song had come out.