PDA

View Full Version : its official... lebron gonna be 2 for 6. cavs making the finals

kennethgriffin
05-12-2015, 09:37 PM
R.i.p 2 for 5

BlazerRed
05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
2/6

305Baller
05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
2/5 was good for a lot of ratings-type jokes.

Taller than CP3
05-12-2015, 09:39 PM
can't wait :rockon:

it's going to look great on his resume

kennethgriffin
05-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Lol webber just burned lebron hard

"Will be interesting to hear bosh and his opinion on lebron then and lebron now that hes finally on his own team and having his own legacy"

Lmfao

SouBeachTalents
05-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Lol webber just burned lebron hard

"Will be interesting to hear bosh and his opinion on lebron then and lebron now that hes finally on his own team and having his own legacy"

Lmfao

Yeah, cause minus his 4 years with LeBron Bosh's legacy is spectacular

Mr. Incredible
05-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Nah, Cavs are winning the title.

alanLA92
05-12-2015, 09:47 PM
R.i.p 2 for 5

It had a good run but its time for a change. I welcome 2/6 with open arms. :applause:

pauk
05-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I love it how Kobetards out of pure Lebron envy desperately created this delusional fantasy stat where they act like reaching the Finals/competing for a championship is bad... where its clearly better to quit/lose this series to not risk losing in the Finals & protect that Finals kobetard stat....

"Win the championship or dont compete for it all!"

You guys are an amazing type of breed.... my hat off to you guys...

Leftimage
05-12-2015, 10:00 PM
R.i.p 2 for 5

Hello 3/6 ! Back to a decent showing after they wreck the clippers in the finals 2012 style.

Lebron has always matched up well with WC teams with the career-altering exception of the Spurs. Now that they're out, I'm honestly more afraid of the Cavs blowing it in the ECF

SouBeachTalents
05-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Hello 3/6 ! Back to a decent showing after they wreck the clippers in the finals 2012 style.

Lebron has always matched up well with WC teams with the career-altering exception of the Spurs. Now that they're out, I'm honestly more afraid of the Cavs blowing it in the ECF

Guess you didn't see the 2011 Finals

Leftimage
05-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Guess you didn't see the 2011 Finals

No, I just looked into it more deeply than that. Series-wise 11' is the ultimate outlier in Lebron's playoff performance record. It's ok to discount it.

Like I said I'm getting more of a 2012 finals vibe. I mean, the Heat were way better than this Cavs team but then again the Thunder that year had more to offer than any team left in the West now.

Lebron also has a history of daddy dicking younger stars in general... He would be personally guarding Curry, Harden, Griffin when necessary. I like the cavs chances for this reason among others.

pauk
05-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Kenneth or any/all Kobetards (not Kobe fans, i mean Kobetards, there is a difference)... which would you choose...

A: Lose to Bulls now, u will have to choke/quit to do that... but you will at least be 2/5 in Finals.

B: You win over Bulls, win over Atlanta in ECF, go to Finals, you win or lose (who knows, you cant win a championship if you are not on the stage to compete for it) = 2/6 or 3/6 in Finals.

Please remember, "A" is your logic... so are you going to be contradictive to your logic by picking "B" or are you going to stand by your stupid logic by still sticking with "A"...

"Expose my agenda or remain one unreasonable Kobetard" that is the question....

Maybe the better option here is to just simply not respond to this post....? :)

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 10:30 PM
R.i.p 2 for 5

http://i61.tinypic.com/iw2mtz.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qnpjx2.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/34pyzci.jpg

pauk
05-12-2015, 10:48 PM
They know the logic is pure stupidness man.... they are just trolling... they just like how riled up the Lebron stans get...

But the thing is, this logic doesnt just rile up the Lebron stans... but everybody else, because it argues against the whole foundations of competitive drive/will to win/determination etc., the whole mindset of any player/team ever who all didnt want anything else but to brawl to death trying to get to the final stage competing for the ultimate prize, the NBA championship....

How the hell can you win a championship if you dont go to the Finals? Losing there does not matter whatsoever, this is a team game, the better team will ALWAYS win, not the better player.... but you ALWAYS want to be there & compete for a Championship, even if you only have 3' footers around you....

Therefore it should also rile up the more objective/reasonable/mature Kobe fans, especially Kobe himself... im sure he would want to be healthy enough to be in the Finals trying to get his 6th championship, rather than be where he is at right now not risking his ***ing Finals win%....

HelterSkelter
05-12-2015, 10:52 PM
I can always feel the overflowing stress of LeBron's fans and haters during playoffs

kennethgriffin
05-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Kenneth or any/all Kobetards (not Kobe fans, i mean Kobetards, there is a difference)... which would you choose...

A: Lose to Bulls now, u will have to choke/quit to do that... but you will at least be 2/5 in Finals.

B: You win over Bulls, win over Atlanta in ECF, go to Finals, you win or lose (who knows, you cant win a championship if you are not on the stage to compete for it) = 2/6 or 3/6 in Finals.

Please remember, "A" is your logic... so are you going to be contradictive to your logic by picking "B" or are you going to stand by your stupid logic by still sticking with "A"...

"Expose my agenda or remain one unreasonable Kobetard" that is the question....

Maybe the better option here is to just simply not respond to this post....? :)

losing in the 2nd round gets forgiven/forgotten due to lowered expectations

losing in the finals is what people remember

if he wins... meh.. only 3 titles. hes closing the gap on shaq and bird. but only passes hakeem for the 10th spot

but... if he loses... holy f*ck..... sh*t storm

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 11:33 PM

if he wins... meh.. only 3 titles. hes closing the gap on shaq and bird. but only passes hakeem for the 10th spot

Lmao...riigghhtttt. Hold onto this and refute it if u can:

http://i61.tinypic.com/iw2mtz.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qnpjx2.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/34pyzci.jpg

SouBeachTalents
05-12-2015, 11:34 PM

:roll: at 3 Finals MVP's being meh, would only be the 6th player in HISTORY to do that, joining the elite ranks of Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Shaq, and what would have definitely been Russell

kennethgriffin
05-12-2015, 11:39 PM
:roll: at 3 Finals MVP's being meh, would only be the 6th player in HISTORY to do that, joining the elite ranks of Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Shaq, and what would have definitely been Russell

yeah but itel be hard to sell people on the first 2

i'l be impressed with this one though

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 11:41 PM

People already accept, Kobe stans can't fathom it...please understand the difference

ShawkFactory
05-12-2015, 11:42 PM

People? Or just tired dumbass Kobe stans (cause you know they ain't sleeping if the Cavs win the title and Lebron is FMVP)?

Lebron23
05-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I smell 3/6 if the Warriors advance in the finals.

kennethgriffin
05-12-2015, 11:46 PM
People already accept, Kobe stans can't fathom it...please understand the difference

oh common..

its fans of all the other teams/players in the nba

anyone who doesnt hold an investment in lebron sees something wrong with a lockout/ring chased/colluded title with 3 total HOF'rs and a ray allen shot/ring chased/colluded title with 4 total HOF'rs

both with top 25 all time legend dwyane wade ( a guy who already won a finals mvp and title with miami before lebron got there

you really think laker and/or kobe fans are the only people on planet earth perturbed by these facts

r15mohd
05-12-2015, 11:57 PM
oh common..

anyone who doesnt hold an investment in lebron sees something wrong with a lockout/ring chased/colluded title with 3 total HOF'rs and a ray allen shot/ring chased/colluded title with 4 total HOF'rs

both with top 25 all time legend dwyane wade ( a guy who already won a finals mvp and title with miami before lebron got there

you really think laker and/or kobe fans are the only people on planet earth perturbed by these facts

Nope...Kobe stans and Lebron haters. One in the same...they choose to overlook what's presented and refer to irrelevant aspects like collude, lockout, ring chase (when in essence every player in the NBA is doing), etc.

Also, please don't ignore my screenshots...I'm awaiting a rebuttal from you on it and your continuous rhetoric of 2/5 or 2/6 being worse than early playoff exits.

kennethgriffin
05-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Nope...Kobe stans and Lebron haters. One in the same...they choose to overlook what's presented and refer to irrelevant aspects like collude, lockout, ring chase (when in essence every player in the NBA is doing), etc.

Also, please don't ignore my screenshots...I'm awaiting a rebuttal from you on it and your continuous rhetoric of 2/5 or 2/6 being worse than early playoff exits.

lol i've seen more than enough people of all walks of life on here laugh at 2 for 5

get the f*ck outa here

:lol

Smoke117
05-13-2015, 12:15 AM
oh common..

You're certainly the only ones that need to ram it down everyone's throat.

LeBird
05-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Or you can look at it like this: Jordan got to 6 finals in his whole career.

If Lebron gets there again, he'd already match that and he'll likely surpass it.

Jordan: 6/15 = 40%
Lebron: 6/12 = 50%

kennethgriffin
05-13-2015, 01:09 AM
Or you can look at it like this: Jordan got to 6 finals in his whole career.

If Lebron gets there again, he'd already match that and he'll likely surpass it.

Jordan: 6/15 = 40%
Lebron: 6/12 = 50%

Except that jordan will have beatin 14 teams with 50+ wins to make 6 finals (20 overall including the finals teams beatin)

While lebron will have beatin 5 teams with 50+ wins to make 6 finals (7 overall including the finals teams beatin)

The east during lebrons career was a free trip to the eastern confrence finals

Thats why it isnt an accomplishment

LeBird
05-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Except that jordan will have beatin 14 teams with 50+ wins to make 6 finals (20 overall including the finals teams beatin)

While lebron will have beatin 5 teams with 50+ wins to make 6 finals (7 overall including the finals teams beatin)

The east during lebrons career was a free trip to the eastern confrence finals

Thats why it isnt an accomplishment

Jordan played in a watered down era with the most stacked cast of the decade. He leaves, his team is only 2 games worse. Lebron leaves, his teams plummet into irrelevancy.

Hold this L.

plowking
05-13-2015, 01:57 AM
Can someone explain these types of threads to me.

Is this an insult or a prop up of Lebron? I'm guessing insult since OP is not the biggest fan of Bron, but then at the same time it doesn't make any sense.

You're essentially predicting Bron to be able to make it to the finals with his injured roster, yet lose, as the underdog to the other team in the finals. Is that so bad? He shouldn't be making finals with this team in the first place.

Simple Jack
05-13-2015, 03:24 AM
Kenneth has to be clinically retarded, right? I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid without some valid reason behind it.

ISHGoat
05-13-2015, 10:06 AM
Kenneth has to be clinically retarded, right? I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid without some valid reason behind it.

he is a retard

r15mohd
05-13-2015, 10:17 AM
lol i've seen more than enough people of all walks of life on here laugh at 2 for 5

get the f*ck outa here

:lol

so you and the other Kobe stans/Lebron haters have a good laugh together and it's solidifies this? :rolleyes:

we'll just accept that what you keep trying to reiterate with the 2/5 or 2/6 rhetoric is just baseless (and senseless) as you can't even justify it when asked. a simple rebuttal to refute the notion must be pretty hard for you on this, but anything to fabricate Kobe's career and you're taking up endless posts/threads to try and win people over with fabricated stats/material.

here, hold this L :D