PDA

View Full Version : when will you haters start taking Lebron seriously?

ekosky
05-13-2015, 12:59 AM
dude has been proving it time and time again

is it because he plays in the east?? :facepalm

Droid101
05-13-2015, 12:59 AM
Haters still don't take Kobe seriously, and his legacy is cemented in stone.

So... take a guess.

oh the horror
05-13-2015, 01:03 AM
I take him seriously. I think he's a top ten all time talent. What I don't take seriously is his heart which has manifested a career of hilarity and mishaps as well as ridiculous quotes from the guy and him jumping squads when the getting gets tough for him. I won't ever take that seriously.

But there's no denying he has immense talent. But don't sell me on that "goat" narrative because to be "goat" it has to be legend, plus the talent and moments. And for me personally his BS outweighs his moments at this time. He's been involved in BS a bit too much.

HelterSkelter
05-13-2015, 01:05 AM
Haters still don't take Kobe seriously, and his legacy is cemented in stone.

So... take a guess.

I think LeBron stans just counter troll Kobe stans

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 01:09 AM
I can never really take someone who likes to collude and stack up teams in the weakest conference and only go 2/5 seriously.

He has 2 rings, but he's still a loser.

2/5 is below 50%. When he was 2/4, I still gave him a pass, but now it's impossible not to.

3ball
05-13-2015, 01:13 AM
I can never really take someone who likes to collude and stack up teams in the weakest conference and only go 2/5 seriously.

this will forever be the narrative

DFish24
05-13-2015, 01:18 AM
When he has a winning finals record I will take him seriously.

sd3035
05-13-2015, 01:28 AM
Hard to take someone who is 2/5 of a man seriously

Asukal
05-13-2015, 02:23 AM
When he's 2/6. :oldlol:

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 02:37 AM
when he shows up against the west, goes more than 2/5, plays in a conference that isn't so bad that it's a lock he'll make the finals on his stacked teams, etc

currently he is just playing mostly trash vs shit opponents, showing up in spurts. wouldn't work in the west though.

HelterSkelter
05-13-2015, 02:42 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/FcukThePolice/11061766_935274569838054_8128655193764592510_n.jpg

sportjames23
05-13-2015, 07:11 AM
I take him seriously. I think he's a top ten all time talent. What I don't take seriously is his heart which has manifested a career of hilarity and mishaps as well as ridiculous quotes from the guy and him jumping squads when the getting gets tough for him. I won't ever take that seriously.

But there's no denying he has immense talent. But don't sell me on that "goat" narrative because to be "goat" it has to be legend, plus the talent and moments. And for me personally his BS outweighs his moments at this time. He's been involved in BS a bit too much.

2/5 is below 50%. When he was 2/4, I still gave him a pass, but now it's impossible not to.

When he has a winning finals record I will take him seriously.

Hard to take someone who is 2/5 of a man seriously

when he shows up against the west, goes more than 2/5, plays in a conference that isn't so bad that it's a lock he'll make the finals on his stacked teams, etc

currently he is just playing mostly trash vs shit opponents, showing up in spurts. wouldn't work in the west though.

And we're done here.

SexSymbol
05-13-2015, 07:20 AM
People shouldn't take a LeBetaBitch seriously. Like ever.
He's trying to portray the good guy, but does the shit he did to chi ballboy a few years back, stirrs up fights, and then boxes himself out of them (see teletovic-bron).
He's not respected by his peers at all, even Mirotic, a damn rookie, was in his face yesterday. Not to mention that he's been called a bitch by kg, noah, terry, marion and so many others.
He's an arrogant prick, who shouldn't have any fans at all, like Howard.

On the court he's a mental midget, had two good games in this series against a retarded bulls team and he's being celebrated. For what? He should average 35 against these scrubs. He's a major choke artist, one of the least clutch players of all time, 11 finals, 10' boston series, 14 finals, 07 finals.

There's nothing to like about the guy, I do believe that his stans are the same as him - career losers with a beta mentality.

Quickening
05-13-2015, 07:29 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/FcukThePolice/11061766_935274569838054_8128655193764592510_n.jpg

Bu, bu.. but Lebron would struggle to put up any numbers against Western teams :lol :roll:

BigBoss
05-13-2015, 07:33 AM
When hes stop picking and choosing his teammates, where he wants to play, but most importantly shaves his head.

SpaceJammeR
05-13-2015, 08:10 AM
it's good that he has haters. a lot of people hate because they feel threatened. how can anyone say kobe>lebron. real basketball fans know that lebron is better than kobe. they are soon running out of excuses.

kamil
05-13-2015, 08:16 AM
When he stops colluding, flopping and being a douchebag.

Velocirap31
05-13-2015, 08:38 AM
it's good that he has haters. a lot of people hate because they feel threatened. how can anyone say kobe>lebron. real basketball fans know that lebron is better than kobe. they are soon running out of excuses.

This. I'm not a Lebron stan. I'm just not an idiot and I can see the obvious.

HelterSkelter
05-13-2015, 09:25 AM
Bu, bu.. but Lebron would struggle to put up any numbers against Western teams :lol :roll:

noticed how no one has paid attention?

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 10:47 AM

He does struggle to put up numbers against the West, that's why he's 2/5.

pauk
05-13-2015, 11:02 AM
There is no such thing as haters, hate is a strong & personal word, i call them "butthurtians".... so to ask when they will stop being butthurt is incoherent, because they have their agendas in honor of their favorite players/teams now or all-time, its pure envy/jelousy/loathing for the player that is proving to be better than your favorite player one way or the other.... especially when he is surpassing him on the all-time list... and being the biggest guy who can alone end the year for your franchise....

I mean they can give credit to anybody, because they dont matter, they dont threaten anything, but Lebron is threatening any fanbase, any player all-time... one way or the other.... the most notable fanbase of butthurtians are today (Kobetards) for extremly many obvious reasons... this doesnt faze the more objective Kobe fans, they commend great basketball & basketball history, but for Kobetards it does...

ShawkFactory
05-13-2015, 11:06 AM
He does struggle to put up numbers against the West, that's why he's 2/5.
Riveting stuff

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2015, 11:06 AM

:roll: :roll:

"he has a weak heart, bro"

so childish and dumb.

pegasus
05-13-2015, 11:07 AM
When he stops colluding, flopping and being a douchebag.
This. I do give him occasional credit for a great game he has here and there. Last game against the Bulls, that one game against the Pacers, and the one against the Celtics, etc. For an all-time great, the number of those games is not impressive though, and he sucks on the biggest stage, so...:confusedshrug:

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
Riveting stuff

you sound like you're about to cry

hold this L and use it to wipe those tears

ShawkFactory
05-13-2015, 11:14 AM
you sound like you're about to cry

hold this L and use it to wipe those tears
Again, more riveting stuff.

You sound like an ISH doll you buy at toys r us that only comes with 3 sayings when you press a button.

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 11:22 AM
You sound like an ISH doll you buy at toys r us that only comes with 3 sayings when you press a button.

Speak for yourself

Riveting stuff

Again, more riveting stuff.

What you got to say now bitchboy

Keep racking those L's.

ShawkFactory
05-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Speak for yourself

What you got to say now bitchboy

Keep racking those L's.
That your IQ is about the same as Lebron's career high against the Bobcats

HelterSkelter
05-13-2015, 11:26 AM
If a troll or a truly hateful poster's role is just to get traffic and threads running... does ISH really need them? Can it not be just objective people?

Indian guy
05-13-2015, 11:30 AM
They do take him very seriously, that's why they hate to begin with. Hate is all about dealing with ones insecurity and bitterness. And someone only makes you feel that way when you know they're good.

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 11:31 AM
That your IQ is about the same as Lebron's career high against the Bobcats

How long have you been waiting to use that line because it sure came out of nowhere.

Not even funny, just pure cringe.

Judging by your dick size, I don't think your hands are big enough to hold all these L's.

ShawkFactory
05-13-2015, 11:35 AM
How long have you been waiting to use that line because it sure came out of nowhere.

Not even funny, just pure cringe.

Judging by your dick size, I don't think your hands are big enough to hold all these L's.
The humor of my responses is based on who I'm talking to. I figured you wouldn't understand much else :lol

choppermagic
05-13-2015, 11:40 AM

what i was thinking.

Guy acts entitled to a Crown and god's gift to basketball. The narrative around him is always, how many all stars he needs to help him win. Does he have talent? for sure. Doesn't mean he has earned respect.

34-24 Footwork
05-13-2015, 02:11 PM
When he stops painting his hairline before games

Beastmode88
05-13-2015, 02:12 PM
I will put lebron in my top 10 if he wins this year.

Fudge
05-13-2015, 02:59 PM
:roll:

****ing Beta ass LeBron fans.

"when will you guys take bron seriously!!!:cry::mad:"

r15mohd
05-13-2015, 03:41 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/iw2mtz.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qnpjx2.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/34pyzci.jpg

why don't you hold this L :rolleyes:

diamenz
05-13-2015, 05:19 PM
He's trying to portray the good guy, but does the shit he did to chi ballboy a few years back, stirrs up fights, and then boxes himself out of them (see teletovic-bron).
He's not respected by his peers at all, even Mirotic, a damn rookie, was in his face yesterday. Not to mention that he's been called a bitch by kg, noah, terry, marion and so many others.

On the court he's a mental midget, had two good games in this series against a retarded bulls team and he's being celebrated. For what? He should average 35 against these scrubs. He's a major choke artist, one of the least clutch players of all time, 11 finals, 10' boston series, 14 finals, 07 finals.

There's nothing to like about the guy, I do believe that his stans are the same as him - career losers with a beta mentality.

you summed it up nicely man. he's a great player, but this^.

jimmy77x
05-13-2015, 05:42 PM

Damn, those facts /Thread, shut it down.

outbreak
05-13-2015, 06:02 PM
Great player, best player in the league right now. But it's hard to respect a person who carries themselves the way he does and acts the way he does. Constantly through out his career he says one thing then does the other. He has never matured in to a person worthy of respect.

Optimus Prime
05-13-2015, 06:06 PM

Thread is officially over. :bowdown:

Mods can close this thread now. Nothing else needs to be said.

Solefade
05-13-2015, 06:12 PM
This. I do give him occasional credit for a great game he has here and there. Last game against the Bulls, that one game against the Pacers, and the one against the Celtics, etc. For an all-time great, the number of those games is not impressive though, and he sucks on the biggest stage, so...:confusedshrug:

its fine that you don't like him for whatever reason but he's one of the best game 7 players of all time

r15mohd
05-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Great player, best player in the league right now. But it's hard to respect a person who carries themselves the way he does and acts the way he does. Constantly through out his career he says one thing then does the other. He has never matured in to a person worthy of respect.

You can say that about any person who's hit a crossroad in life...shit, politicians are exactly this and millions of people respect them enough to place them back into office every 2 or 4 years.

my thing is, how much does it affect Lebron that small sample of folks don't respect him, or any other big name for that matter? A lot of people don't have respect for Kobe because he's a rapist and rode coat tails, how much does that seem to bother him?

All this is nothing but a moot point...what's more telling is seeing folks acknowledging his advancements, which everyone has to this point. So long as you're favored and on the side of winning, all your setbacks are forgiven. The 100-200 active posters here aren't going to sway the 100 of millions who already accept he's currently a top 10 GOAT or damn near close to it when all a said and done. Nothing you or anyone can do to change that

sd3035
05-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Anyone who isn't an idiot knows that Lebron's career is a fraud

pauk
05-13-2015, 06:53 PM
If they cant respect him after becoming a top 10 all-time great by the age of 28.... then never...

outbreak
05-13-2015, 06:56 PM
If they cant respect him after becoming a top 10 all-time great by the age of 28.... then never...
Respect isn't about achievements on the court

Hey Yo
05-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Anyone who isn't an idiot knows that Lebron's career is a fraud
LOL @ calling someone else a fraud when you sported a Cavs avi, then a Spurs and finally settled on the Warriors.

dreamwarrior
05-13-2015, 07:16 PM
He's actually one of the greatest 2nd round performers in history. But in the 3rd round he loses a bit of steam and in the 4th round he's being carried out on a stretcher complaining of cramps.

Hey Yo
05-13-2015, 07:34 PM
He's actually one of the greatest 2nd round performers in history. But in the 3rd round he loses a bit of steam and in the 4th round he's being carried out on a stretcher complaining of cramps.
But yet he still led Miami in MP, points, rebounds and steals the last 3 postseasons.