PDA

View Full Version : All these game winners aren't that impressive

keep-itreal
05-13-2015, 01:53 PM
before they made their game winners, all 3 games were tied so there's really no pressure.

If you miss, so what, we go overtime. No pressure

Mass Debator
05-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Agreed 1000%

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Had either of them missed they would have been trolled on ISH. That's a ton of pressure, actually.

Taller than CP3
05-13-2015, 03:23 PM
It's just not what it used to be. Even the game winners in this era are considered soft and beta compared to the old days. Back then, it was do or die.

FreezingTsmoove
05-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Had either of them missed they would have been trolled on ISH. That's a ton of pressure, actually.

The backlash Lebeta would have had on here would have forced him into a bad Game 5 thus making it Bulls in 6

OP future negged

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 03:39 PM

after 5 minutes of OT nobody would be talking about the last second heave at the end of regulation

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1--R5TyhUw

right when it goes in you can hear the whole crowd yell no at the same time :oldlol:

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 03:48 PM
after 5 minutes of OT nobody would be talking about the last second heave at the end of regulation

http://www.chartattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/29-Camron-NP.gif

Nuff Said
05-13-2015, 03:48 PM
I agree. Literally no pressure.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 03:50 PM
http://www.chartattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/29-Camron-NP.gif

nobody cares if you miss at the last second with the game tied if you're just chucking up a last second desperation shot

obviously more important things would have gone down in the OT

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 03:55 PM
nobody cares if you miss at the last second with the game tied if you're just chucking up a last second desperation shot

obviously more important things would have gone down in the OT

yeah. lebron misses and cavs lose, no one is talking about that shot...riiiiighhtttttt.

MP.Trey
05-13-2015, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I'd rather just have someone hold the ball in that situation, go to OT, so what? No one ever loses in OT.

Lensanity
05-13-2015, 05:04 PM

There is no way you actually think that LeBron wouldn't have been bashed for missing that shot :oldlol:

GTFO with that shit

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 05:04 PM
yeah. lebron misses and cavs lose, no one is talking about that shot...riiiiighhtttttt.

Lebrons misses and the game would have gone into overtime..

Do you even watch the games..

Hey Yo
05-13-2015, 05:12 PM

and the board crashes. Stays crashed for a half hour if the Cavs lose in OT.

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 07:05 PM

He said "Lebron misses and the Cavs lose"

Do you even know how to read you braindead bitch?

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 07:18 PM
You are all wrong.

LeBron is a beta, remember. It wasn't just "make or go into OT". The pressure of him being criticized after missing the potential game winning shot after allowing this Bulls team come back from a 17-point deficit to tie up the series was definitely running through his mind.

And had he missed the shot he would have to make up for it in OT... added pressure.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 07:19 PM
He said "Lebron misses and the Cavs lose"

Do you even know how to read you braindead bitch?

The game was tied when he took the shot dumbass

Are you guys just assuming the cavs would lose in OT because of how shitty bran was playing?

:roll: :roll:

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 07:21 PM

Are you guys just assuming the cavs would lose in OT because of how shitty bran was playing?

:roll: :roll:Did you even watch the game? He had 38 pts and 0 turnovers......................................... ............... :coleman:

plowking
05-13-2015, 07:24 PM
This board is slipping further into retardation and MarkMadsen is here leading the way for it.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Did you even watch the game? He had 38 pts and 0 turnovers......................................... ............... :coleman:

talking about game 4 :facepalm

you know.. the game lebron hit the game winner, the game that was tied before he hit the shot.. :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 07:28 PM
This board is slipping further into retardation and MarkMadsen is here leading the way for it.

still salty about getting that ether last night i see

dreamwarrior
05-13-2015, 07:29 PM
Lebron was under tremendous amounts of pressure. I don't think you realize how embarrassing 2/5 is.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Madsen, as you said, OT was following.. something can happen there, you'd be foolish to assume that given a Cavs loss, people wouldn't talk LeBron missing the shot.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 07:33 PM
Madsen, as you said, OT was following.. something can happen there, you'd be foolish to assume that given a Cavs loss, people wouldn't talk LeBron missing the shot.

you'd be foolish to think that whatever happens in OT isn't going to overshadow some last second heave with the game tied at the end of regulation

if Rose missed that 3, whatever was about to happen in overtime is going to overshadow Derrick Rose chucking up some last second 3 with a hand in his face, same goes for Bran..

now if they had been good looks.. then yeah they would have caught some shit for missing those shots had they gone on to lose in OT, but they weren't good looks, both shots were highly contested

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 07:37 PM
talking about game 4 :facepalm

you know.. the game lebron hit the game winner, the game that was tied before he hit the shot.. :confusedshrug:oh yea, my bad.

Actually i was thinking the same thing. If the Cavs had went into OT I think JR Smith would have had to save us because lebron and kyrie were mediocre to say the least.

edrick
05-13-2015, 07:53 PM
People use to constantly talk about how Lebron never makes game winners or passes it off to teammates and shit. Ray Allen saved Lebron's career with a three at the end, even though Lebron scored like 16 points in the 4th quarter of that game. :roll: Yeah, haters wouldn't have talked about Lebron missing that shot in game 3 at all. :rolleyes:

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 09:04 PM

:roll: :roll:

The poster was clearly implying that they would lose in OT, not that the shot would mean they would lose. If he missed it then everyone would crucify him saying that if he made the shot they wouldn't have lost, instead he let it go to OT.

But here I am, arguing with a monkey that lacks basic reading comprehension skills and needs people to spell things out for it.

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 09:10 PM

Correct, idiot. I thought you'd understand I meant if the Cavs lose in OT. Stupid me for thinking you had an IQ above a retard. My bad bro.

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 09:11 PM
you would have if lebron missed even if lebron scored 10 points in the OT. don't kid yourself.
You probably would have made a thread about how lebron didn't win it in regulation so he could statpad in OT.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:22 PM
Correct, idiot. I thought you'd understand I meant if the Cavs lose in OT. Stupid me for thinking you had an IQ above a retard. My bad bro.

I thought you'd have faith in your boy that he would pull it out in OT, but i almost forgot who I was talking too

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:23 PM
The poster was clearly implying that they would lose in OT, not that the shot would mean they would lose. If he missed it then everyone would crucify him saying that if he made the shot they wouldn't have lost, instead he let it go to OT.

But here I am, arguing with a monkey that lacks basic reading comprehension skills and needs people to spell things out for it.

you betas have no faith in your idol :applause: :bowdown:

nobody "would crucify" somebody for missing a contested 3pter at the buzzer in a tied game

yall are so god dam paranoid :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:24 PM
you would have if lebron missed even if lebron scored 10 points in the OT. don't kid yourself.
You probably would have made a thread about how lebron didn't win it in regulation so he could statpad in OT.

great post, really we need more post like this

yall must have been eagerly waiting to hate on D Rose if he missed that 3 :facepalm

no wonder you're all so paranoid that people might have hated on Lebron for missing a shot that didn't even lose them the game

IF THEY WOULD HAVE LOST, it would have been lebron going 9-30, with 8 turnovers and his play in OT that would have gotten hated on, not some last second desperation heave :facepalm

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 09:27 PM
you betas have no faith in your idol :applause: :bowdown:

nobody "would crucify" somebody for missing a contested 3pter at the buzzer in a tied game

yall are so god dam paranoid :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Your whore mother must have been drinking when she had yo fat ass in her belly. Do you not understand the concept of a hypothetical situation?

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 09:29 PM
great post, really we need more post like this

yall must have been eagerly waiting to hate on D Rose if he missed that 3 :facepalm

no wonder you're all so paranoid that people might have hated on Lebron for missing a shot that didn't even lose them the game

IF THEY WOULD HAVE LOST, it would have been lebron going 9-30, with 8 turnovers and his play in OT that would have gotten hated on, not some last second desperation heave :facepalm
find me a thread or a post of mine in which i am hating Rose. i have supported him even when he was out. You have always hated lebron though so keep being delusional.

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 09:37 PM
find me a thread or a post of mine in which i am hating Rose. i have supported him even when he was out. You have always hated lebron though so keep being delusional.

Gotta love these fake ass Laker fans, eh?

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Your whore mother must have been drinking when she had yo fat ass in her belly. Do you not understand the concept of a hypothetical situation?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tNBuPvLOL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

you are honestly a special kind of stupid

if Lebron misses that shot ..what eventually would have happened in OT would have defined the game.. and if the cavs would have lost in OT it's probably because Lebron continued to shoot 30% and turn the ball over.. so that would have been what was criticized.. not some last second heave

and if lebron would have played well in OT, and cavs still lost then Lebron shooting 30% with 8 turnovers including a missed LAYUP and TURNOVER in the last 40 seconds of regulation would have been criticized.. not some heavily contested fadeaway heave that would have literally been forgotten about 2 seconds into OT, if Lebron misses that shot it's not like he's missing some wide open jumper or missing a lay up

how you do you morons not realize this..

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 09:39 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tNBuPvLOL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

you are honestly a special kind of stupid

if Lebron misses that shot ..what eventually would have happened in OT would have defined the game.. and if the cavs would have lost in OT it's probably because Lebron continued to shoot 30% and turn the ball over.. so that would have been what was criticized.. not some last second heave

and if lebron would have played well in OT, and cavs still lost then Lebron shooting 30% with 8 turnovers including a missed LAYUP and TURNOVER in the last 40 seconds of regulation would have been criticized.. not some heavily contested fadeaway heave that would have literally been forgotten about 2 seconds into OT, if Lebron misses that shot it's not like he's missing some wide open jumper or missing a lay up

how you do you morons not realize this..

Lol, stop giving yourself so much credit, virgin. If he missed the shot people here including yourself would be crucifying him for not being clutch.

You're a disgrace of a human being and not a real basketball fan.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:41 PM

how about I just look at you're user name..

and I didn't even say you were hating on Rose.. CAN YOU NOT READ

translation for you

"bran stans really think people would have hated on bran for missing some last second contested heave with the game tied? WOW they are really paranoid, if they think people would hate on Lebron for that, they must have been waiting to hate on Rose if he missed his last second heave"

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Lol, stop giving yourself so much credit, virgin. If he missed the shot people here including yourself would be crucifying him for not being clutch.

You're a disgrace of a human being and not a real basketball fan.

great response

not that tough to see what i'm saying

but keep being an idiot hurling insults and accusing people of what they would have done

it doesn't come off trashy or paranoid at all

plowking
05-13-2015, 09:46 PM
Game winners aren't impressive anymore.

Whenever your least favourite player does anything, it isn't impressive.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Game winners aren't impressive anymore.

Whenever your least favourite player does anything, it isn't impressive.

saying it isn't impressive is stupid

op has a point that taking these shots with the game tied has "less pressure" because it isn't a do or die situation, but hitting the last second shot to give your team the win is always going to be impressive

lilteapot
05-13-2015, 09:48 PM
great response

not that tough to see what i'm saying

but keep being an idiot hurling insults and accusing people of what they would have done

it doesn't come off trashy or paranoid at all

I'm accusing you of doing what you would have done because of your extensive track record here of being an idiot and being just a shitty basketball fan in general.

You deserve all the insults anyone here will hurl at you, just for being a shitposter.

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 09:49 PM
I thought you'd have faith in your boy that he would pull it out in OT, but i almost forgot who I was talking too

:oldlol: :oldlol:

There you go veering off topic to try to justify your stupidty:oldlol: .

Just take the L, Mark.

RRR3
05-13-2015, 09:49 PM

op has a point that taking these shots with the game tied has "less pressure" because it isn't a do or die situation, but hitting the last second shot to give your team the win is always going to be impressive
LeBron has hit multiple game winners with his team down though.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:52 PM
There you go veering off topic to try to justify your stupidty:oldlol: .

Just take the L, Mark.

if you honestly believe that people would be hating on lebron if he missed that shot you're an idiot, well, at least a bigger idiot than you already are

again..

at the end of the day that shot was irrelevant unless he made it, he wasn't going to be criticized for missing that, if the cavs end up losing there are WAY BIGGER factors that Lebron contributed to the loss than missing some last second desperation heave

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:55 PM
LeBron has hit multiple game winners with his team down though.

am i saying he hasn't? :lol

plowking
05-13-2015, 09:56 PM

You can say that about any shot.

You're down and there is only 2 seconds left? oh well, you have to shoot and heave it up at least, just to try and get something up there. A fadeaway, falling back from the 3? Not expected to make it, no big deal if I miss.

You can say no shot has pressure given the circumstances. Anything can be justified. It is stupid though.

There is pressure on every shot. No one wants the game going into OT.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 09:59 PM
You can say that about any shot.

You're down and there is only 2 seconds left? oh well, you have to shoot and heave it up at least, just to try and get something up there. A fadeaway, falling back from the 3? Not expected to make it, no big deal if I miss.

You can say no shot has pressure given the circumstances. Anything can be justified. It is stupid though.

There is pressure on every shot. No one wants the game going into OT.

which shot had more pressure attached to it

Lebron's game winner against Orlando

or

Lebron's game winner against Chicago

what scenario has more pressure attached to it.. miss the shot and automatically lose or miss the shot and play 5 more minutes

plowking
05-13-2015, 10:02 PM

or

what scenario has more pressure attached to it.. miss the shot and automatically lose or miss the shot and play 5 more minutes

The hell should I know? I'm not a Cavs fan sweating over the success of their team. Ask RBA or DukeDelonte.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 10:09 PM
The hell should I know? I'm not a Cavs fan sweating over the success of their team. Ask RBA or DukeDelonte.

you don't need to be a fan of the team to answer that question :lol :biggums:

RRR3
05-13-2015, 10:13 PM
you don't need to be a fan of the team to answer that question :lol :biggums:
The only person who can answer that question is LeBron.

Spurs m8
05-13-2015, 10:20 PM
before they made their game winners, all 3 games were tied so there's really no pressure.

If you miss, so what, we go overtime. No pressure

Good, go be whinging bitch somewhere else then, flog

ThickassGlasses
05-13-2015, 10:22 PM

or

That's not how pressure works.

I have been part of plenty of game winning plays in various sports throughout my high school, collegiate, and for fun athletic life. Just because you are down and need to score doesn' tmean you feel more pressure. If you're playing great, if you're playing lousy, if your home/away, is it lose and done, ect... All matter.

I've felt more pressure on special teams of an opening kickoff in the first game of the year than I have in the playoffs of a basketball game down 5 with 60 seconds to go. :confusedshrug:

We don't know how LeBron felt.

TheMarkMadsen
05-13-2015, 11:46 PM
The only person who can answer that question is LeBron.

What are you talking about??

It's pretty obvious that there is more on the line when the shot determines whether you win or lose at that very moment or if you just go into overtime.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2015, 12:33 AM
if you honestly believe that people would be hating on lebron if he missed that shot you're an idiot, well, at least a bigger idiot than you already are

lol, bullshit. Even in that game against the Rockets in the regular season before he missed the free throws, he missed the shot to win it in regulation, and Kobe stans had a field day with that. If you don't think it would happen in the postseason too, you are just as delusional as kenneth