PDA

View Full Version : Dellavedova has been assessed a technical foul for his leg lock on Gibson last night.

chairman
05-13-2015, 03:46 PM
https://twitter.com/NickFriedell/status/598571486509723649

:applause: NBA rigging this game for the Bulls!

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:48 PM
What does that even mean? Do the bulls get a tech free throw to start the game?

chairman
05-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Yup

r15mohd
05-13-2015, 03:50 PM

dont think so...he just adds 1 to his tech count to where if he reaches the pivotal 16 (?), he'd be suspended

this. damn. league! :rant

:sarcasm:

Yoshi
05-13-2015, 03:51 PM

No. It is just them acknowledging they screwed up. Only thing it does is makes it so he can only have like 15 more techs this playoffs until he is suspended. Not sure how the refs didn't see this in the instant replay they watched repeatedly.

warriorfan
It means nothing unless the player already has so many T's that he is on the borderline of hitting the benchmark for mandatory suspension.

Velocirap31
Excuses excuses. Lebron's block on Mirotic should have been Cavs ball as well.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:53 PM
And Rose got a way with a travel before Jimmy Butler's big 3 :lol

Don't matter though. W

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 03:54 PM

And Rose huge travel before Butler 3 to cut lead to 2.

kamil
05-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Did they give the Cavs a tech when Blatt pulled a Chris Webber timeout call?

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 03:57 PM
I hope they take this into consideration when assessing Gibson's punishment. Watching it live from the courtside view camera it looked bad, like he was stomping on his back. From other angles you could see that Dell was instigating and Gibson was more kicking his leg to get free rather than stomping him.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:58 PM
I hope they take this into consideration when assessing Gibson's punishment. Watching it live from the courtside view camera it looked bad, like he was stomping on his back. From other angles you could see that Dell was instigating and Gibson was more kicking his leg to get free rather than stomping him.
I could see them downgrading it to a flag 1

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 03:59 PM
And Rose got a way with a travel before Jimmy Butler's big 3 :lol

Don't matter though. W

Butler also traveled on the game tying bucket before the Rose bankshot gamewinner.

If you are new to the NBA, the referee's swallow their whistles in the playoffs and at the end of the game. At the end of a playoff game it gets accentuated even more.

Yoshi
05-13-2015, 04:00 PM
:applause:

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Butler also traveled on the game tying bucket before the Rose bankshot gamewinner.

If you are new to the NBA, the referee's swallow their whistles in the playoffs and at the end of the game. At the end of a playoff game it gets accentuated even more.
True. I don't even really care. I prefer there to be less whistles in the closing minutes, but a lot of people on here have lost their shit about certain calls that went in favor of the Cavs, and ignore those that went in favor of the bulls.

warriorfan
I could see them downgrading it to a flag 1

It's a 50/50 toss up at the moment in my opinion.

chairman
How about Lebron's push off the refs always let him get away with?? He does it so much his ass should've been fouled out.

Yoshi

Gibson isn't getting suspended. Dellavedova getting a T indicates that they have already reviewed the play.

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 04:02 PM
True. I don't even really care. I prefer there to be less whistles in the closing minutes, but a lot of people on here have lost their shit about certain calls that went in favor of the Cavs, and ignore those that went in favor of the bulls.

Agreed. You have to let them play. No one wants to see games decided on free throws from flops or kamikazi drives into traffic. If people bitch then so be it, better than the alternative.

chairman
05-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Agreed. You have to let them play. No one wants to see games decided on free throws from flops or kamikazi drives into traffic. If people bitch then so be it, better than the alternative.
It's a shame Lebron needs the refs to win a series, or else we would have that.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 04:22 PM
this is pointless.

TheReal Kendall
05-13-2015, 04:46 PM

:applause:

Still don't understand how the refs missed that. Blatt was clearly on the court trying to get their attention.

LBJMVP
05-13-2015, 04:49 PM
It's a shame Lebron needs the refs to win a series, or else we would have that.

so butthurt that almost feel bad for you

:roll: :roll:

BuffaloBill
05-13-2015, 04:51 PM
How he hit my boy Taj with a figure 4 leg lock and get away with it?

The fix is in

clipps
05-13-2015, 04:58 PM
Why doesn't the league lower the amount of T's until a suspension in the playoffs? A single player would have to get thrown out of every other game in order to reach 16 in the playoffs. Rasheed couldn't even do that even if he tried.