PDA

View Full Version : Almost every series result has been affected by injuries

Joyner82reload
05-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Spurs beat Clippers with healthy Parker
Mavs might beat Rockets with healthy Parsons
Wizards beat Hawks with healthy Wall
Bulls beat Cavs with healthy Gasol(Even if Love was healthy)
Grizzlies beat Warriors with healthy Allen
Thunder win 65+ games and the title with healthy Durant/Ibaka

Cocaine80s
05-13-2015, 06:11 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 06:12 PM

Thunder winning the title with Brooks...

:roll:

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 06:13 PM

:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Parker is just done, Rockets win regardless tbh.

Injuries that truly affect: Wall, Love

Lmao at Bulls beat Cavs with Pau.. and healthy Love/Irving :lol

Lol at the Allen one too, you're desperate man..

Droid101
05-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Agree about all but the Thunder one. Get serious. Nobody can win with Brooks. Nobody.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Agree about all but the Thunder one. Get serious. Nobody can win with Brooks. Nobody.

Players have managed to win with Spoelstra.. now possibly BLATT... its do-able.

navy
05-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Tony Parker is as healthy as he will ever be.
The Mavericks defensive frontcourt problems had nothing to do with Parsons.
John Wall usually struggles vs the Hawks
lol at the Bulls beating the Cavs with Love healthy
Tony Allen has played every game in the series and it's tied 2-2
Kevin Durant will forever be known as a Charles Barkley or Karl Malone. Great Talent, but never got it done.

All in all? You're a dumbass.

Hey Yo
05-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Obvious troll telling others to get serious

:oldlol:

Meticode
05-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Cavaliers already one 1 game with Gasol playing and no Love. I don't see why they wouldn't win a series with Gasol and Love playing.

nba_55
05-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Before this, I thought OP was intelligent :roll: :roll: : Shame on me.

kamil
05-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Thunder winning the title with Brooks...

lol, this guy definitely wasn't going to lead the Thunder anywhere;

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/bubbles.jpg

chazzy
05-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Kevin Durant will forever be known as a Charles Barkley or Karl Malone. Great Talent, but never got it done.

You're a dumbass.
Uh, a bit premature to be making a claim like that

T_L_P
05-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Correction: Spurs win without Parker.

Milbuck
05-13-2015, 07:17 PM
I honestly think the Bucks with a healthy Jabari (who would've had 50+ more games of experience under his belt), Kendall Marshall for backup PG, and Sanders could've beaten the Bulls.

Yoshi
05-13-2015, 07:28 PM

Thunder and Mavs don't win.

Yoshi
05-13-2015, 07:29 PM

Pau is more important than Love.

livinglegend
05-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Pau is more important than Love.
The series was 2-2 with Pau playing, no Love, injured Irving, no Varejao and JR missing first 2 games.
Logically, with healthy Love, Irving, Varejao and JR not missing games, Cavs would have the advantage.
It doesn't matter if you think Pau is more important than Love.

Joyner82reload
05-13-2015, 08:26 PM
The series was 2-2 with Pau playing, no Love, injured Irving, no Varejao and JR missing first 2 games.
Logically, with healthy Love, Irving, Varejao and JR not missing games, Cavs would have the advantage.
It doesn't matter if you think Pau is more important than Love.

2-2? Gasol missed the end of game 3 and the entirety of game 4. What the hell are you talking about? The Bulls clearly win game 4 with Gasol and probably win game 5 as well. Have you even watched the games?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-13-2015, 08:35 PM

2-2? Gasol missed the end of game 3 and the entirety of game 4. What the hell are you talking about? The Bulls clearly win game 4 with Gasol and probably win game 5 as well. Have you even watched the games?
Damn. Exposed that guy like a bad habit. :oldlol:

I recon most of these LeBron fanbois are really just trolls.

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 08:41 PM

this. if gasol was healthy, bulls would sweep the cavs. they already won first 2 games when gasol was healthy. i remember bulls being up 2-0 in this series. i will not check the series page to see if this is wrong but given that joyner is the best poster on this site, i believe that cavs can't defeat a bulls team with gasol playing the full game.

Cocaine80s
05-13-2015, 08:42 PM
I honestly think the Bucks with a healthy Jabari (who would've had 50+ more games of experience under his belt), Kendall Marshall for backup PG, and Sanders could've beaten the Bulls.
I said this during the series and you told me you doubt that they'd win :coleman:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-13-2015, 08:43 PM
this. if gasol was healthy, bulls would sweep the cavs. they already won first 2 games when gasol was healthy. i remember bulls being up 2-0 in this series. i will not check the series page to see if this is wrong but given that joyner is the best poster on this site, i believe that cavs can't defeat a bulls team with gasol playing the full game.
lol youre pathetic. When did u turn into a Bulls fan? Werent u a Spurs fan or was that just another beta attempt at antijinxing a team Lebron was facing b/c ur scared a person u never met would lose a sporting event:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-13-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't get this post. Sure you're being sarcastic, but where's the humor?

:kobe:

PsychoBe
05-13-2015, 08:48 PM

rose'sacl is visibly exiting his prime right before our very own eyes.

tmacattack33
05-13-2015, 08:55 PM

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 09:07 PM
lol youre pathetic. When did u turn into a Bulls fan? Werent u a Spurs fan or was that just another beta attempt at antijinxing a team Lebron was facing b/c ur scared a person u never met would lose a sporting event:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
bulls fan since 99 when jordan retired so i can feel good about supporting a bad team.
I have too much respect for you though. You have supported timberwolves, celtics, nets, hornets, clippers and thunder which takes a lot out of someone so you clearly are the guy to insult people on anything basketball related.

TylerOO
05-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Lebron james.

chazzy
05-13-2015, 09:17 PM
bulls fan since 99 when jordan retired so i can feel good about supporting a bad team.
I have too much respect for you though. You have supported timberwolves, celtics, nets, hornets, clippers and thunder which takes a lot out of someone so you clearly are the guy to insult people on anything basketball related.
And you have supported the Bulls, Spurs, Cavs, Heat, and then Cavs again

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 09:19 PM
And you have supported the Bulls, Spurs, Cavs, Heat, and then Cavs again
learning from you. you supported celtics, bulls, pacers, spurs, mavs and thunder just since 2010. I am still behind you guys.

Joyner82reload
05-13-2015, 09:36 PM

Because Gasol wouldn't have been useful in a 5 point loss where the Bulls starting PF was ejected in the 4th quarter :roll:

Rose'sACL
05-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Because Gasol wouldn't have been useful in a 5 point loss where the Bulls starting PF was ejected in the 4th quarter :roll:
exactly. bulls would have swept the cavs if pau played all 4 games.

ShawkFactory
05-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Doesn't quite work like that. With Gasol in the entire dynamic of the game is changed. Given the physicality of the series, maybe it isn't for the better for the Bulls.

Who really knows though. It's not something to harp on. Especially since Love is out.