PDA

View Full Version : Since When Was Teague Atlanta's Best Player Because Horford Is Pretty Ridiculous..

Dro
05-13-2015, 10:43 PM
People have been saying this. I think Milsap and Horford are both better. They have two of the most underrated players in the league on the same team, maybe even three if you had Carroll.

Teague may be the most valuable and even that's arguable with Dennis backing him up. He was called out at halftime and he needed to step up in the 2nd half but Horford covered for him.

Horford did EVERYTHING this game. I mean everything, he hit 3's, he big mid-range jumpers, he was all over the place on defense, blocking shots like Mutombo and covering ground on the court like Iverson, lol. He made timely passes and made a great lead on that last back and forth for Carroll. Most big men wouldn't even be able to come close to running a fast break like that, let alone make 2 quick passes without fumbling the ball away. The Hawks get absolutely blown out without him.

I like Teague too, I fux with all my Naptown dudes but he's not the best player on that team.

atljonesbro
05-13-2015, 10:44 PM
I agree. Horford is the best player and has definitely proved so in the playoffs. He does it all for this team.

Teague is more important though. When he's aggressive, the hawks are aggressive

navy
05-13-2015, 10:47 PM
Was there any debate? This is a dude playing out of position because he has to, not because he wants to.

warriorfan
05-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Al Horford has always been underrated or hardly ever talked about for that matter

Legends66NBA7
05-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Horford has always been the Hawks best player. Millsap is their 2nd best player.

It's actually not so far of a gap between them (score, pass, defend, stretch the floor with jumpers), but Horford definitely has more ability to dominate a game IMO.

Teague isn't on their level.

hawksdogsbraves
05-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Teague has been a joke this playoffs, he got benched down the stretch of our biggest game of the year.

Horford has always been our best player, if he ever in his career can get paired with a big center he'll be even better too.

Dr. Ice
05-13-2015, 10:56 PM
There was never a point in time where teague was a better player than horford, unless you're counting the seasons in which horford barely played due to injury.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Since Charles Barkley is a ****ing retard and gets it wrong about every team's best player. He said Parker was our best player for years when he's literally cancer.

:facepalm

hawksdogsbraves
05-13-2015, 11:03 PM
According to Coach Bud Teague actually asked not to be put back into the game down the stretch. :facepalm

Single most beta thing I've ever heard in my life.

imnew09
05-13-2015, 11:09 PM
According to Coach Bud Teague actually asked not to be put back into the game down the stretch. :facepalm

I heard that too. Kobe wouldve checked in by himself

Captvic
05-13-2015, 11:11 PM

If that's true, the Hawks need to trade him immediately. He realizes that dennis is better than him.

YouGotServed
05-13-2015, 11:12 PM
I heard that too. Kobe wouldve checked in by himself

And chuck his team out of the game. :oldlol:

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Horford might be their best player but the standard deviation between their two 5 players is probably the lowest of any playoff team... or any team in the league for that matter.

imdaman99
05-13-2015, 11:19 PM
Teague did not even play down the stretch of the biggest game of his career. And now we find out that he wanted no part of being in??? :wtf:

Horford's shot is painful to watch, even though it is effective :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious
05-13-2015, 11:48 PM

Wow. I'd see if you can get some desperate team to bite during a draft trade.

Legends66NBA7
05-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Wow. I'd see if you can get some desperate team to bite during a draft trade.

Kyle Lowry for Jeff Teague.

:dancin

Dro
05-14-2015, 12:23 AM
Id take Teague on the Pacers...