PDA

View Full Version : Lmao anyone actually looking at the fans in the warriors' crowd

rule1223
05-13-2015, 11:38 PM
more than half the people are just standing up clapping, there is no way that crowd is that loud without some amplification of noise

Achilleas
05-13-2015, 11:42 PM
playoff tickets expensive,most of the time they go rich people who don't go on regular season :rolleyes:

IGOTGAME
05-13-2015, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the sound is artificial too. That or it has to do with acoustics

1~Gibson~1
05-13-2015, 11:47 PM
Oh... so you gone act like you aint see this, huh? :coleman:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376059

navy
05-14-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm pretty sure the sound is artificial too. That or it has to do with acoustics
It's probably acoustics if it's that much different from everyone else. Artificial noise seems more nfl than nba.

L8krH8tr
05-14-2015, 12:20 AM
bay area fans are loud as hell. Remember Sac Town Queens? place was super loud

gts
05-14-2015, 12:53 AM
Its the arena design crowd is right on top of the action and the place has a fairly low ceiling

oarabbus
05-14-2015, 01:02 AM
Lmao. I was there last year for a couple playoff games, OP is just a bitch.

warriorfan
05-14-2015, 01:03 AM
more than half the people are just standing up clapping, there is no way that crowd is that loud without some amplification of noise

The seats that are shown on TV have always been expensive and have gotten more expensive as demand has increased in recent years. Add 2nd round playoffs to this and they are some serious dough. I've sat courtside a few times in the past and the people there are pretty chill. I actually sat directly 2 rows behind Steph Curry's family on a Christmas day 2009. I was laughing about it because I thought they would give his family better seats. They were 2nd row but on the corner in between baseline and sideline. The rowdy people are in the upper bowl.

oarabbus
05-14-2015, 01:07 AM
The seats that are shown on TV have always been expensive and have gotten more expensive as demand has increased in recent years. Add 2nd round playoffs to this and they are some serious dough. I've sat courtside a few times in the past and the people there are pretty chill. I actually sat directly 2 rows behind Steph Curry's family on a Christmas day 2009. I was laughing about it because I thought they would give his family better seats. They were 2nd row but on the corner in between baseline and sideline. The rowdy people are in the upper bowl.

Yup this. I was in the nosebleeds the games I went to last playoffs and

-you have to stand up the whole time because EVERYONE is standing

-your voice gets hoarse by halftime and totally ****ed by the end of the game

Dubs510
05-14-2015, 01:24 AM
Yup this. I was in the nosebleeds the games I went to last playoffs and

-you have to stand up the whole time because EVERYONE is standing

-your voice gets hoarse by halftime and totally ****ed by the end of the game

yup, everyone in the second deck is always standing and yelling :banana:

1manfastbreak
05-14-2015, 01:27 AM
you guys sound stupid.

I went to Game 1 against the Pelicans and Game 2 against the Grizzles, plus 8 games during the regular season. There is no artificial noise pumped in that building. They play up tempo music during every time out and keep the energy alive. unless you've been to a game there i don't know how you can say the noise is fake.

Akrazotile
05-14-2015, 03:00 AM

Where? The Warriors didnt play Christmas in 09.

You and the Curry's flew up to Portland to sit courtside for Blazers-Nuggets?

:facepalm

Cleverness
05-14-2015, 03:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hSi-JEu68

/thread

warriorfan
05-14-2015, 03:57 AM
Where? The Warriors didnt play Christmas in 09.

You and the Curry's flew up to Portland to sit courtside for Blazers-Nuggets?

:facepalm

It was vs the Blazers it might of been in 2010.

Akrazotile
05-14-2015, 10:51 AM
It was vs the Blazers it might of been in 2010.

:oldlol:

Youve never sat courtside in your life, internet loser. Hop on a different alt and try again.

Yoshi
05-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Lmao. I was there last year for a couple playoff games, OP is just a bitch.
:lol

raid09
05-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Was at the game yesterday, can confirm OP is retarded