PDA

View Full Version : Which team is better if fully healthy? Memphis or GSW?

Solefade
05-14-2015, 01:01 AM
er i meant Chicago or Memphis

oarabbus
05-14-2015, 01:03 AM
lol east vs west? Memphis would take 4 shits on Chicago

J Shuttlesworth
Memphis... I mean hell... Memphis won the two games against the Warriors when they were 100% healthy

Cocaine80s
wtf is this thread supposed to mean

Hit_Em
05-14-2015, 01:04 AM
gsw has no comp in the west they would steam roll over everyone.they would struggle in the east vs the cavs and bulls tho

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2015, 01:04 AM
Memphis may be the best team in the league when fully healthy. Warriors have been fortunate that they didn't have Conley for game 1, and didn't have Allen for game 5.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Memphis... I mean hell... Memphis won the two games against the Warriors when they were 100% healthy
Tony was battling injuries all postseason. Hes still been the best defender in the playoffs but hes been hobbled, hes not healthy. Conley even tho hes playing and playing decent is clearly hindered by the injury too.

Mr. Jabbar
throw them all the health u want; shitcago wouldnt make it past reg season in the west

Fudge
Golden State is getting bailed.

Period.

Luckiest run in NBA history. Getting favored by officials with so many key injuries for the opposing team. Not impressed. Almost pathetic actually.

Solefade
Memphis may be the best team in the league when fully healthy. Warriors have been fortunate that they didn't have Conley for game 1, and didn't have Allen for game 5.

memphis just seems really hot and cold to me and at times they look like they give up if they're down a double digit lead...at least chicago is consistent and fight back :confusedshrug:

Hit_Em
05-14-2015, 01:07 AM
throw them all the health u want; shitcago wouldnt make it past reg season in the west
so what you're telling me is that the bulls would basically be the lakers?

inclinerator
05-14-2015, 01:07 AM
every1 is overrating the west sure memphis is better but it wouldnt be a sweep

oarabbus
05-14-2015, 01:09 AM

Come on bro, I know you're a good poster but TA playing today would have been the difference between a 12 point win instead of 20

But of course people will call that out but conveniently ignore Beverley and Motiejunas out on Houston or Pau/mirotic missing games

Genaro
05-14-2015, 01:09 AM
Bulls will be knocked out by the Cavs, Memphis is the better team even if the Bulls has bigger names.

Legends66NBA7
05-14-2015, 01:12 AM
Pau vs Marc would be fun.

Both teams go on dry spells, Butler and Allen cause havoc on the wings. It would depend who executes better offensively down the stretch. I want to say Memphis in 6.

Mr. Jabbar
05-14-2015, 01:14 AM
ЛеБрон е плешив бета

sorry i don't speak lebaldian

BuffaloBill
05-14-2015, 01:14 AM
gsw has no comp in the west they would steam roll over everyone.they would struggle in the east vs the cavs and bulls tho

That's only because they played the Pelicans and the injured Grizzlies

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Pau vs Marc would be fun.

Both teams go on dry spells, Butler and Allen cause havoc on the wings. It would depend who executes better offensively down the stretch. I want to say Memphis in 6.
Memphis in 5. theyll lose a game where their offense is sht, and Bulls make tough shots.
Memphis has a MUCH better defense w/ how Joakim plays, Pau being a horrible defender and Niko too. Jimmy and Taj are their only elite defenders, hell ZBo is a better defender than Pau or Niko. Bulls would also get killed on the glass, Conley would light them up on pickandroll and Tony can shut down Jimmy, Rose or Dunleavy

bballnoob1192
05-14-2015, 01:15 AM
what...........if memphis played the spurs or the clippers they would get rocked too. the best teams in the west are obviously warrior/clippers/spurs. too bad spurs and clippers had to play in the first round because of based god AD.

inclinerator
05-14-2015, 01:16 AM
also pau always gets the best of his brother

Hit_Em
05-14-2015, 01:19 AM
sorry i don't speak lebaldian
http://i.imgur.com/jN0QVab.png

dont do em like that bron!

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2015, 01:20 AM
Come on bro, I know you're a good poster but TA playing today would have been the difference between a 12 point win instead of 20

But of course people will call that out but conveniently ignore Beverley and Motiejunas out on Houston or Pau/mirotic missing games
TA is a pretty big difference maker on keeping the splash brothers quiet. I don't know if they could have won this game, but Tony Allen pretty clearly has a huge impact on the game.

But it doesn't change the fact that the Warriors have been lucky to face this team not at full strength.

And I've definitely pointed out the Rockets injuries to people bashing them, but the Clips didn't have CP3 for 2 games as well..

As far as Bulls, Mirotic isn't missing games, but Pau is. It's irrelevant though since they are playing a team with far more injuries right now.

And for the record, I picked GSW to win this series, but I think with Memphis healthy, it's a very close series. I'd still favor GSW, but they wouldn't be a shoe in

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-14-2015, 01:24 AM
also pau always gets the best of his brother
Pau is 11-9 against him............... the difference is one played with prime Kobe taking a massive amount of defensive attention from him. Pau is 1-3 VS Marc without prime Kobe, and he outplayed him badly in all games but 1 where they were even. Take this L sonny