PDA

View Full Version : Where will Thibs go?

Jameerthefear
05-14-2015, 06:30 PM
After the Cleveland Lebrons beat the Bulls tonight Thibs will probably be fired soon after... or teams will negotiate a trade. Obviously it's mainly between Orlando and New Orleans (:() and NOLA is probably the favorite, but if it's a trade then...
Anyways who ISH?

PsychoBe
05-14-2015, 06:32 PM
probably to a place that lacks some d, like your mom's room.

HylianNightmare
05-14-2015, 06:36 PM
Hopefully not Orlando

Jameerthefear
05-14-2015, 06:37 PM
Hopefully not Orlando
u don't want him hylian?

Dr Seuss
05-14-2015, 06:37 PM
probably to a place that lacks some d, like your mom's room.

would have also accepted, "probably not some place that already has a lot of D, like your butt"

hawksdogsbraves
05-14-2015, 06:41 PM
He'd do well in Orlando but I can't see him passing up AD.

HylianNightmare
05-14-2015, 06:42 PM
u don't want him hylian?
I really want someone that can develop all our young guys and not just be throwing guys into the doghouse due to defensive lapses. That's my big fear, though if he comes in with a different mindset I'd be happy with him. Because we already have a couple defensive studs who'd look even better in one of his systems

HylianNightmare
05-14-2015, 06:43 PM
He'd do well in Orlando but I can't see him passing up AD.
This too, he probably already drooling over the idea of working with unibrow

Jameerthefear
05-14-2015, 06:44 PM
I really want someone that can develop all our young guys and not just be throwing guys into the doghouse due to defensive lapses. That's my big fear, though if he comes in with a different mindset I'd be happy with him. Because we already have a couple defensive studs who'd look even better in one of his systems
fair enough. i've heard the same thing from some other fans. who would u say is your 1st choice?

outbreak
05-14-2015, 06:51 PM

I don't really see anyone available who fits that role though, you could argue Thibs has developed his younger players as well as anyone available.

Jameerthefear
05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
I don't really see anyone available who fits that role though, you could argue Thibs has developed his younger players as well as anyone available.
scott brooks

outbreak
05-14-2015, 06:59 PM
scott brooks

I don't think he's that good at developing players, most of that OKC team would be dominant no matter where they played and you can point to numerous solid first round picks that just don't get the playing time or development they need on that roster. it's cost them too when they lack depth in the play offs. His lack of actual coaching ability outweighs his development skills for me. With the Hennigan connection though he's a chance to end up here. There's rumours today we are willing to trade picks for thibs coming out though so who knows.

ApexPredator
05-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Thibs and AD would be a good combo.

imnew09
05-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Thibs and AD would be a good combo.

that is if you want AD to become injury prone