PDA

View Full Version : poido you okay?

Random_Guy
05-14-2015, 10:15 PM
brah im worried about you you havent posted in the game thread at all.
pls respond, here is a article i found to make you feel better :(
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/heartfelt-sympathy-messages-make-you-feel-better.html

Jameerthefear
05-14-2015, 10:16 PM
I just want to see poido's ass on here. I want him to show his ****ing face on this forum. I'm about to ****ing clown that shit out of him.

Random_Guy
"Loss hurts like hell, and it’s something that each and every one of us will experience at some point in our lives. Everything that lives must also die, and as the years roll along, it’s inevitable that we will lose those close to us, including friends, family members, animal companions, and mentors.

Sorrow may not only be caused by death, but can also be a side-effect of relationship deterioration, be that a romantic connection or a friendship. Although there isn’t any balm that can heal our pain completely, reading messages of sympathy and reassurance may help a great deal. If someone you know has experienced the pain of loss recently, sharing one of the sympathy messages below may lighten their spirits a little bit, and remind them that they are cared about by others. Feel free to re-word them in any way that feels right to you."

Random_Guy
I just want to see poido's ass on here. I want him to show his ****ing face on this forum. I'm about to ****ing clown that shit out of him.
dont push my friend over the edge:( :mad: :mad:

outbreak
05-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Make up your mind, do you want to see his Ass or Face?

Cocaine80s
05-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Usually when we say a poster is on suicide watch were just joking but this one might be srs

Poido its gonna be okay bro

Mr. Incredible
05-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Lol

Da Bulls.....

Lose to LeBron again.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2015, 10:19 PM
poido

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/vma-crying-11.gif

poor soul

Trollsmasher
05-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Hey poido!

hold this

:pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

outbreak
05-14-2015, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't want to be his wife/girlfriend tonight....

Random_Guy
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't want to be his wife/girlfriend tonight....
or maybe you would :pimp: :pimp:
poido dont make your wife wear a lebron jersey :(
they are expensive as hell

Mr. Jabbar
05-14-2015, 10:26 PM
hey poido, if ure reading this, dont do it. we love you here :cheers:

Random_Guy
05-14-2015, 10:28 PM
hey poido, if ure reading this, dont do it. we love you here :cheers:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spurs5Rings2014
05-14-2015, 11:52 PM
or maybe you would :pimp: :pimp:
poido dont make your wife wear a lebron jersey :(
they are expensive as hell

:roll:

r15mohd
05-14-2015, 11:54 PM
More than 48 hours...someone call it in lol

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2015, 11:59 PM
So you're telling me...

No Love
No Varejao
Irving with 2 inuries
Shumpert with a groin injury
LeBron worst shooting slump of his career...

And the bulls STILL couldn't get it done? Not only that, but get blown out on their home floor?

At this point it's just mental. The Bulls will never beat LeBron

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFA1XphUMAELZyi.jpg:large

Nash
05-15-2015, 01:12 AM
So you're telling me...

No Love
No Varejao
Irving with 2 inuries
Shumpert with a groin injury
LeBron worst shooting slump of his career...

And the bulls STILL couldn't get it done? Not only that, but get blown out on their home floor?

At this point it's just mental. The Bulls will never beat LeBron

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFA1XphUMAELZyi.jpg:large
you forgot JR off 2 fiest games as well

Koresh
05-15-2015, 03:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFAsEiUVIAAA2rI.jpg

:rockon: :pimp: the LeBron Family :roll: :lol :biggums: :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
05-15-2015, 03:54 AM
Make up your mind, do you want to see his Ass or Face?

Jaqueer has a better chance of seeing both than seeing the Orlando Magic in the playoffs anytime soon....

ihoopallday
05-15-2015, 04:00 AM
:( R.I.P. Poido. You will be missed until next year when you once again claim the Bulls can eliminate LeBron and company from the playoffs.

LeBird
05-15-2015, 04:06 AM
So Poido has offed himself. By the end of the playoffs 3ball, SamuraiSwish, TheMan, sports and the rest of the crew gonna have their mamas crying.

BuffaloBill
05-15-2015, 04:20 AM
Rest in Pepperoni :(

FatComputerNerd
05-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Poido will be fine. At least his team has some championships!

Great series in any case. I know there is no love lost between the two teams, but I love a good rivalry!

Hoopz2332
05-15-2015, 09:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFAsEiUVIAAA2rI.jpg

:rockon: :pimp: the LeBron Family :roll: :lol :biggums: :oldlol:

:oldlol:

poido123
05-15-2015, 09:18 AM
It's been difficult I won't lie.

I can finally admit that lebron owns bulls and we were outplayed.

What bothers me the most is the effort. Teams facing a game 6 elimination at home shouldn't lose like that. Pathetic and pretty shameful performance for the fans.

I had come to terms after game 5 that we lost our chance.

I've already showed face in the gamethread and congratulated the cavs fans, they are a fan base that deserves some things to go right.

As for the bulls future, they will be fine. Fire thibs, extend butler, trade out Gibson and look to get younger and more athletic.

I'll be around to annoy you guys like always, bulls will be fine. Rose remaining healthy in playoffs is a big positive. Been busy with work and moving house which is why I haven't posted much.

ILLsmak
05-15-2015, 09:20 AM

What bothers me the most is the effort. Teams facing a game 6 elimination at home shouldn't lose like that. Pathetic and pretty shameful performance for the fans.

I've already showed face in the gamethread and congratulated the cavs fans, they are a fan base that deserves some things to go right.

As for the bulls future, they will be fine. Fire thibs, extend butler, trade out Gibson and look to get younger and more athletic.

I'll be around to annoy you guys like always, bulls will be fine. Rose remaining healthy in playoffs is a big positive. Been busy with work and moving house which is why I haven't posted much.

lol you don't owe these dudes an honest response tho.

-Smak

YouGotServed
05-15-2015, 09:27 AM

I'm sorry, I don't speak 2nd round fodder. Come again in Conference Finals.

ILLsmak
05-15-2015, 09:29 AM

I heard there's a crash course coming up Sunday, tho. Maybe you guys can have a talk then.

-Smak

poido123
05-15-2015, 09:30 AM

Clippers are using you guys as a training run :lol

It's cute that you think your team is relevant though

BlakFrankWhite
05-15-2015, 09:32 AM

damn,YGS

you just murdered the fool

YouGotServed
05-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Clippers are using you guys as a training run :lol

It's cute that you think your team is relevant though

I don't understand. Let me get this post in Conference Finals.

FatComputerNerd
05-15-2015, 10:13 AM

Future rep, and better luck next year :cheers:

xoracle55
05-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Poido is cool now compared to in the past.

He's learned to man up and face the same people he chided instead of taking the cowards way out and just disappearing. He's a real hard core fan that's all. :lol

Nothing to be ashamed here. The Bulls were just outplayed and CAVS just were in desperation mode when it should have been the bulls who should have.

At some point you have to start looking at the pieces the Bulls have and accept the fact that they just dont fit. Noah/Gasol/Gibson. They showed they can't get this team over the hump.

When you think about it they got out played by a forward that can't defend anyone (James Jones), another 2nd year forward that comes off the bench normally (Thompson), and a center that was riding the bench in Denver until January (Moz), Rose got out played by an undrafted Aussie and the only Bull that played hiss ass off in the series was Butler. He had to score and chase Lebron at the same time and he's worn down at the end.