PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not named Rose, Butler, Gasol or Mirotic should be open to be traded

Upgrayedd
05-15-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm fine with trading Noah, Taj Gibson, Snell, Dunleavy. There needs to be some major roster changes this summer for the Bulls. I'd like to see them make a move for Marc Gasol this summer.

navy
05-15-2015, 12:30 AM
Trade Noah.

Get a new coach and see how he does.

kamil
05-15-2015, 12:32 AM
Trade Noah.

Get a new coach and see how he does.

Let Thibs call the shots for defense... but not for offense. He needs to be demoted.

ISHGoat
05-15-2015, 12:33 AM
trade rose too and build around butler + mirotic + gasol + gibson

in elimination game

rose
14 points of 7-16
20 million

dellavedova
19 points on 7-11
2 million

coin24
05-15-2015, 12:42 AM
Noah is fkn useless how injured was he?? Can't hit a shot to save his life..
Gasolina shouldn't be some untradeable piece he's declining and just about done..

I agree keep rose, Buttler and mirotic. But good luck landing any decent FA, everyone knows shitcagos front office are tight asses..

Wtf happened to there rookie? Wasn't he some lights out shooter? Idiot thibs

hawksdogsbraves
05-15-2015, 12:44 AM
Noah is one year removed from winning DPOY. He wasn't anywhere near 100% all year, let him recover and get back to form for next year. Trading him at this point where his stock is at its lowest would be madness.

He's more valuable than Rose.

FreezingTsmoove
05-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Noah is fkn useless how injured was he?? Can't hit a shot to save his life..
Gasolina shouldn't be some untradeable piece he's declining and just about done..

I agree keep rose, Buttler and mirotic. But good luck landing any decent FA, everyone knows shitcagos front office are tight asses..

Wtf happened to there rookie? Wasn't he some lights out shooter? Idiot thibs

What? McDermott sucks he has no lateral quickness, and is a chuck shooter.

outbreak
05-15-2015, 12:48 AM
I read talk of Orlando making a move for Gibson but didn't know how much of it was just wishful thinking. They mentioned bulls could be shopping him for cap space and minutes for mirotic.

navy
05-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Noah is one year removed from winning DPOY. He wasn't anywhere near 100% all year, let him recover and get back to form for next year. Trading him at this point where his stock is at its lowest would be madness.

He's more valuable than Rose.
I dont think he's injured...

outbreak
05-15-2015, 01:08 AM
I dont think he's injured...

He will be if he goes out in Chicago anytime soon....

Human Error
05-15-2015, 01:09 AM
Chicago should trade Rose to the Knicks or the Lakers for a pick and start rebuilding.

outbreak
05-15-2015, 01:10 AM
Chicago should trade Rose to the Knicks or the Lakers for a pick and start rebuilding.

Imagine all the threads here about Rose being the GOAT if that happens:facepalm

coin24
05-15-2015, 01:11 AM

Yes please