PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets should trade Harden and continue building around their TEAM

JerrySeinfeld
05-15-2015, 03:45 AM
Ariza and Howard are two guys in particular who I think can make winning plays down the stretch of close games in the playoffs, and you can continue to build around them to create a contender...

I don't in particular like Dwight or his demeanor however he does appear to have grown up a bit to this point in his career.

What do you guys think the Rockets could get for Harden? Maybe make a run at Cousins? (Unlikely) Create overall cap space, get draft picks, long term sustainability and cap flexibility? Who are likely options that would be willing to trade Harden but also willing to give up enough to get him?

el_locoteee
05-15-2015, 04:05 AM
Harden best in APG in the playoff, top 3 in scoring. the only one to score 20+ in every game. Better FG% than Lebron and Curry as well as better TS%.

Sakkreth
05-15-2015, 04:08 AM
Disagreed, however if they do that they should get pg that's pass first.

BlakFrankWhite
05-15-2015, 04:08 AM
agree

SugarHill
05-15-2015, 04:09 AM
Yes, trade away the runner up MVP in the middle of his prime and build around players at the tail-end of their prime and some in the twilight.

JerrySeinfeld
05-15-2015, 04:12 AM
Yes, trade away the runner up MVP in the middle of his prime and build around players at the tail-end of their prime and some in the twilight.

who cares about running up for some pointless award.

harden as the guy will never win anything in the playoffs plain and simple.

they could get a top 5 pick for him, future draft picks, maybe 1 or 2 good young role players, and then with the freed cap space go after whoever they wanted in FA. Lamarcus Aldridge, jimmy butler, etc.

imagine if they traded him to orlando for oladipo + their first

305Baller
05-15-2015, 04:14 AM
Harden best in APG in the playoff, top 3 in scoring. the only one to score 20+ in every game. Better FG% than Lebron and Curry as well as better TS%.

http://i.imgur.com/08qd3L9.gif

pastis
05-15-2015, 04:20 AM
lets see what harden will do in game 7. he has to show everyone that he is still an important piece to that team. Blake griffin and CP3 also have to show everyone that they arent chokers. cant wait until game 7:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: i see rockets win after these 2 choke jobs in game 5 and 6 by clippers (since CP3 return). but on the other hand....i like BG and i hope he will make it to the finals