PDA

View Full Version : Missed both games last night: fix me up with a good ole ISH recap of the night

dunksby
05-15-2015, 08:02 AM
Will future rep generously :applause: :cheers:

Cocaine80s
05-15-2015, 08:17 AM
D Rose game winner to send series to game 7

Cp3 40/15/5 to lead clippers to ecf 4-2

ISHGoat
05-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Clippers and bulls shit the bed

Lebron cruises to another ecf despite a subpar shooting series

Clippers blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead

Josh smith led the Houston charge looking like Ray allen out there with harden benched. Harden -21, brewer +30 for the game

BigBoss
05-15-2015, 08:19 AM
LeBron and Harden were carried to W's.

Clippers choked.

Bulls didn't show up.

sd3035
05-15-2015, 08:21 AM

Clippers choked.

Bulls didn't show up.

This is what happened

ISHGoat
05-15-2015, 08:26 AM

Clippers choked.

Bulls didn't show up.

Harden was carried but lebron was setting his teammates up the whole game, despite shooting poorly. You think delly gets 19 playing with mike miller instead of lebron?

FreezingTsmoove
05-15-2015, 08:32 AM
Oh the typical. huge 3rd quarter lead for the Clippers, many thresds proclaiming CP's greatness, laker fans trolling Dwight, Clippers fans making threads getting excited for the WCF

And then you have your typical Bull fans meltdown after they get stomped out the playoffs

dunksby
05-15-2015, 08:33 AM
Clippers and bulls shit the bed

Lebron cruises to another ecf despite a subpar shooting series

Clippers blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead

Josh smith led the Houston charge looking like Ray allen out there with harden benched. Harden -21, brewer +30 for the game

Clippers choked.

Bulls didn't show up.
Bulls ran out of excuses, Blatt winning, Morey looking like Nostradamus :bowdown: :applause:

dunksby
05-15-2015, 08:38 AM
Oh the typical. huge 3rd quarter lead for the Clippers, many thresds proclaiming CP's greatness, laker fans trolling Dwight, Clippers fans making threads getting excited for the WCF

And then you have your typical Bull fans meltdown after they get stomped out the playoffs
Did Dwight do anything to help the comeback, other than getting fouled of course?
Who choked for the Clips? I remember checking the boxscore at the beginning of 3rd and Blake had 23 already, but looks like he didn't do much after. Why was Harden benched? Did he get injured or coach's decision?

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Lebron choked but got carried to another series win

CP3 is still allergic to making the Conference Finals.

Taller than CP3
05-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Bulls gave up
Rockets didn't
Clippers choked

YouGotServed
05-15-2015, 08:41 AM
Harden has the flu and he wasn't shooting well so McHale went with the crew that brought them back. Dwight started guarding Griffin and shut him down, controlled the paint and single handedly won the rebounding battle. Dude had a monstrous 20 and 20.

ArbitraryWater
05-15-2015, 08:42 AM
What 'good ole ISH Recap of the Night' you talking about?

Read a damn game report.

dunksby
05-15-2015, 08:47 AM
Harden has the flu and he wasn't shooting well so McHale went with the crew that brought them back. Dwight started guarding Griffin and shut him down, controlled the paint and single handedly won the rebounding battle. Dude had a monstrous 20 and 20.
I told you the Dwight effect is real :bowdown:

What 'good ole ISH Recap of the Night' you talking about?

Read a damn game report.
Game reports are lame and tame; I wanted the uncut spicy version, and god damn dude you ever heard of imagination?

ninephive
05-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Chris Paul hit a buzzer-beating 3.

FreezingTsmoove
05-15-2015, 08:58 AM
Did Dwight do anything to help the comeback, other than getting fouled of course?
Who choked for the Clips? I remember checking the boxscore at the beginning of 3rd and Blake had 23 already, but looks like he didn't do much after. Why was Harden benched? Did he get injured or coach's decision?

Dwight is Dwight. He missed some 4th qtr freethrows but he anchored the defense really well. Blake tried to get in the paint a lot in the 4th qtr but was gang raped

Everyone choked for the clips. CP wad holding his wrist in the 3rd when a timeout was called. He was killing it before the wrist injury

Harden was playing like a D Bag. He was playing like it was a Rucker park bloods vs crips game. He pushed Blake, Barnes, trying to start a fight, angered CP3 with a very agressive postup (led to Chris paul getting mad and went into attack mode where he scored ike 6 straight but then injured his wrist), and he even got a technical. Worst of all was he went ISO everytime with the ball and settled for long jumpshots on the ISO. He was horrible last night in the 3rd quarter but I heard he had the flu. He pushed Matt Barnes too after a wrap up foul. Thats 3 pushes after the whistle in one quarter!! Very alpha though. Stood up like he wanted to fist fight after every push, didnt hide behind his teammates or the refs just stood there. Blake with a very concerned face after Harden pushed him after a foul told him to please calm down

TLDR Harden was trying to start a fight multiple times and kept bricking ISO jumpshots

Taller than CP3
05-15-2015, 09:04 AM
Chris Paul hit a buzzer-beating 3.

:roll:

YouGotServed
05-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Dwight is Dwight. He missed some 4th qtr freethrows but he anchored the defense really well. Blake tried to get in the paint a lot in the 4th qtr but was gang raped

Everyone choked for the clips. CP wad holding his wrist in the 3rd when a timeout was called. He was killing it before the wrist injury

Harden was playing like a D Bag. He was playing like it was a Rucker park bloods vs crips game. He pushed Blake, Barnes, trying to start a fight, angered CP3 with a very agressive postup (led to Chris paul getting mad and went into attack mode where he scored ike 6 straight but then injured his wrist), and he even got a technical. Worst of all was he went ISO everytime with the ball and settled for long jumpshots on the ISO. He was horrible last night in the 3rd quarter but I heard he had the flu. He pushed Matt Barnes too after a wrap up foul. Thats 3 pushes after the whistle in one quarter!! Very alpha though. Stood up like he wanted to fist fight after every push, didnt hide behind his teammates or the refs just stood there. Blake with a very concerned face after Harden pushed him after a foul told him to please calm down

TLDR Harden was trying to start a fight multiple times and kept bricking ISO jumpshots

The imagery of Griffin telling Harden to "please" calm down is hilarious. Who says that in a playoff game?

Harden! Calm down man, please!

:roll:

sd3035
05-15-2015, 09:29 AM
I told you the Dwight effect is real :bowdown:

Game reports are lame and tame; I wanted the uncut spicy version, and god damn dude you ever heard of imagination?

German people don't have an imagination

dunksby
05-15-2015, 09:30 AM

:roll: :roll:
And this AW asshole is asking me what is a "good ole ISH recap is", read this and school ourself in ISH ways.

ArbitraryWater
05-15-2015, 10:08 AM
:roll: :roll:
And this AW asshole is asking me what is a "good ole ISH recap is", read this and school ourself in ISH ways.

let go and act your age :oldlol:

dunksby
05-15-2015, 10:45 AM
German people don't have an imagination
Tell me about it. :biggums:

ApexPredator
05-15-2015, 10:58 AM
The Rockets winning formula is CP3 playing with Harden on the bench.