View Full Version : Lebron's leg muscles wtf

Hoopz2332
05-15-2015, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9iTPKoo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yLKhgkS.jpg

:biggums:

riseagainst
05-15-2015, 10:41 AM
you should check out his 3rd leg. It's long and thick and veiny.

imdaman99
05-15-2015, 10:54 AM
I think ARod took the same horse steroids. Both vacation in Miami for their re-up.

Hey Yo
05-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Those jockey's legs aren't comparable.

ApexPredator
05-15-2015, 10:55 AM
Is this surprising? The guy's upper body is also ripped and he can jump out of the gym.

Hey Yo
05-15-2015, 10:55 AM
I think ARod took the same horse steroids. Both vacation in Miami for their re-up.
Yet you still root for him and the Yankees

Velocirap31
05-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Is this surprising? The guy's upper body is also ripped and he can jump out of the gym.

This. Plenty of out of shape losers here will cry steroids and HGH since they have no comprehension of working hard on one's body. It's easier to say that someone athletic is cheating and that's why they're in shape and you're not, than to admit that you're lazy and unmotivated.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 11:11 AM
What more can you say? The guy won the genetics lottery. The game has never seen a guy with his combination of size, strength, speed and explosiveness.

The_Pharcyde
05-15-2015, 11:11 AM
This. Plenty of out of shape losers here will cry steroids and HGH since they have no comprehension of working hard on one's body. It's easier to say that someone athletic is cheating and that's why they're in shape and you're not, than to admit that you're lazy and unmotivated.

my buddy who is a a big power lifter and actually a big lebron/cavs fan says he is obviously on something... i always ask him, "doesnt that take away from cheering for him?" he always says he doesnt care since he thinks its a league wide thing

but im starting to walk on to the boat that all pros in tthe NBA and NFL and other leagues are on something

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:20 AM
What more can you say? The guy won the genetics lottery. The game has never seen a guy with his combination of size, strength, speed and explosiveness.
http://www.adspast.com/store/skin1/images/pics3/billvswilt611of2.jpg

It has seen a few guys with greater combinations of size strength speed and explosiveness.

imdaman99
05-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Yet you still root for him and the Yankees
:facepalm That's like assuming everyone in LA is a Lakers fan. Sure are the Yankees and Lakers A LOT MORE successful than the other teams in town, but there are such things as non-bandwagoners. I'm a Mets fan for the record. The only-non cursed team I root for is the Giants :(

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 11:24 AM
It has seen a few guys with greater combinations of size strength speed and explosiveness.

Umm no. 6'8", 260 lbs and can handle the rock and can run in transition about as fast as any guard and all the while able to survey the court and exploit weaknesses in the defenses by either taking the shot himself or finding the open man?

Those guys were bigs. Their games were limited. LeBron can play 1-4. He's pretty much their PG. He can play a small man game or big man game.

avonbarksdale
05-15-2015, 11:26 AM

can you just please kill yourself already

zoom17
05-15-2015, 11:26 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Umm no. 6'8", 260 lbs and can handle the rock and can run in transition about as fast as any guard and all the while able to survey the court and exploit weaknesses in the defenses by either taking the shot himself or finding the open man?

Those guys were bigs. Their games were limited. LeBron can play 1-4. He's pretty much their PG. He can play a small man game or big man game.
You mentioned nothing about skill and position.

Using the criteria you initially posted, there have been guys bigger/stronger than him, just as fast and explosive. Not many, but definitely a few.

Wilt is the first to come to mind, Shaq as well, a few others. They played the positions they were taught to play, but as raw athletes there have been a few in the history of the game at least as impressive as Lebron.

alenleomessi
05-15-2015, 11:29 AM
its just an angle.. he has skinny legs compared to his upper body and so do most basketball players.. you would be a mess with tree trunks in the nba

theaussieguy
05-15-2015, 11:30 AM
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dwyane-Wade-and-Lebron-James-hit-the-beach.jpg

he is one bow legged dude with legs of a sprinter. I think this in part why he is such an amazing athlete for a guy his size. He is so unique, he is obviously a massive beast but looking at him he has this slenderness about him despite his shear size.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 11:36 AM
You mentioned nothing about skill and position.

Using the criteria you initially posted, there have been guys bigger/stronger than him, just as fast and explosive. Not many, but definitely a few.

Wilt is the first to come to mind, Shaq as well, a few others. They played the positions they were taught to play, but as raw athletes there have been a few in the history of the game at least as impressive as Lebron.

Shaq? The guy was extremely coordinated for a guy his size but he couldn't run up the court in transition with the acceleration, speed and explosiveness of LeBron. Are you going to disagree with this?

The game has never seen his COMBINATION of size, speed, power and athleticism. Some might've been a bit taller/heavier but didn't possess the acceleration/explosion and some might've been smaller/lighter but didn't have the power.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
its just an angle.. he has skinny legs compared to his upper body and so do most basketball players.. you would be a mess with tree trunks in the nba
The Lopez twins have big looking legs in the NBA and some of the slowest feet you'll ever watch :lol

It should be noted though, it's big lower legs that seem to be counter productive in the NBA to things like speed. Big upper legs are a good thing, especially in combination with lean lower legs. Players like Artis Gilmore or Wilt Chamberlain come to mind as players that had huge upper legs, but thin lower legs. Wilt was a 48.9 second 440 runner and ran a 4.6 40 at 290 pounds, the same 40 time as Lebron James runs and Lebron is 30 pounds lighter.

Lean, long legs down low but powerful and massive in the thigh is what makes a great open-field sport athlete as it nets a long powerful stride.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-POHe_Ss1WS8/VPtyybKAR3I/AAAAAAAAFvs/B0hI72uiAXM/s800/wilt%25252069asg.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0903/cbk.rich.clarkson.ncaa.photos/images/1970_ArtisGilmore.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/history/legends/artis-gilmore/artis-gilmore-300a.jpg

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Shaq? The guy was extremely coordinated for a guy his size but he couldn't run up the court in transition with the acceleration, speed and explosiveness of LeBron. Are you going to disagree with this?

The game has never seen his COMBINATION of size, speed, power and athleticism. Some might've been a bit taller/heavier but didn't possess the acceleration/explosion and some might've been smaller/lighter but didn't have the power.
Yet they had more coordination. So you can say Lebron never had "their" combination of your same criteria...

And young Shaq could get up and down the court. I don't know exactly how fast he was in comparison with Lebron but he was fast. And a lot bigger and stronger so why nit pick?

Wilt was not only measurably stronger and bigger but also measurably just as fast in a sprint and I'd guarantee even faster in 1/4 mile+ races. At 28 years old Wilt ran a hand timed 4.6 40 without even wearing shoes at 290 pounds timed by Kansas City Chiefs coach Hank Stram.

LeBron ran a hand timed 4.6 40 with shoes on, at 260 pounds about 2 or 3 seasons ago.

And Wilt was a 48.9 second 440 runner and a 1:53 880 runner. Those are phenomenal numbers that show not only great speed, but great stamina on top of speed. Do you think Lebron with his bow-legs is going to be running sub 50 second 440's or sub 2 minute 880's?

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 11:47 AM
meh, my calves are bigger.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:51 AM
meh, my calves are bigger.
Good trait for sports where staying planted is important. Not a good trait for running or agility.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Yet they had more coordination. So you can say Lebron never had "their" combination of your same criteria...

And young Shaq could get up and down the court. I don't know exactly how fast he was in comparison with Lebron but he was fast. And a lot bigger and stronger so why nit pick?

Wilt was not only measurably stronger and bigger but also measurably just as fast in a sprint and I'd guarantee even faster in 1/4 mile+ races. At 28 years old Wilt ran a hand timed 4.6 40 without even wearing shoes at 290 pounds timed by Kansas City Chiefs coach Hank Stram.

LeBron ran a hand timed 4.6 40 with shoes on, at 260 pounds about 2 or 3 seasons ago.

And Wilt was a 48.9 second 440 runner and a 1:53 880 runner. Those are phenomenal numbers that show not only great speed, but great stamina on top of speed. Do you think Lebron with his bow-legs is going to be running sub 50 second 440's or sub 2 minute 880's?

The key word here is "combination." Meaning LeBron was the perfect blend of size, power and athleticism where he could play a small man game (bring the ball up court about as fast as anyone) or play a big man game (guard 4s or post up down low). The smaller guys might be more coordinated but they lack the element of power.

And you might be right about Wilt, in terms of pure athleticism. But I am talking about their impact on the basketball court. LeBron has the ability to bring the ball up court like a guard. Wilt couldn't. Why? Because he was a big and that wasn't his responsibility nor did he have the handles to do so. Could he possibly beat LeBron in a straight line race? Who knows. But I am talking about what these guys can do on the court.

I hope you get my jist. I get your jist. You are speaking specifically as athletes, outside of the court. I am talking about how their athleticism impacts the game.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:57 AM
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/77/7730/VSH3300Z/posters/nathaniel-s-butler-2013-2014-brooklyn-nets-media-day-kevin-garnett-brook-lopez.jpg

Big calfs = more weight/mass to lug around when leaping/running. You are less agile with big lower legs. The upper legs are a different story, that's where you want power.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:58 AM
The key word here is "combination." Meaning LeBron was the perfect blend of size, power and athleticism where he could play a small man game (bring the ball up court about as fast as anyone) or play a big man game (guard 4s or post up down low). The smaller guys might be more coordinated but they lack the element of power.

And you might be right about Wilt, in terms of pure athleticism. But I am talking about their impact on the basketball court. LeBron has the ability to bring the ball up court like a guard. Wilt couldn't. Why? Because he was a big and that wasn't his responsibility nor did he have the handles to do so. Could he possibly beat LeBron in a straight line race? Who knows. But I am talking about what these guys can do on the court.

I hope you get my jist. I get your jist. You are speaking specifically as athletes, outside of the court. I am talking about how their athleticism impacts the game.
Pretty subjective though. Why not Connie Hawkins body for that? Why not Oscar Robertson? Magic Johnson? Charles Barkley? Maurice Stokes? Gus Johnson? Kevin Garnett? Scottie Pippen? Julius Erving?

There's a couple of pretty good candidates for that job.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Pretty subjective though. Why not Connie Hawkins body for that? Why not Oscar Robertson? Magic Johnson? Charles Barkley? Maurice Stokes? Gus Johnson? Kevin Garnett? Scottie Pippen? Julius Erving?

There's a couple of pretty good candidates for that job.

Magic? The guy lacked athletcism. Come on.

Pippen? Lacked LeBron's size and power.

Erving? Was outweighed by LeBron by about 40 lbs.

Again, the key word here is "combination". Meaning the perfect blend of size (6'8" and 250 lbs), power/strength AND off the charts athleticism.

Garnett was pretty special in his own right though. If we are talking about guys 6'10" or taller, few could match his combination of coordination, agility and athleticism.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 12:15 PM
I must add though that the most special big I have ever seen in terms of athleticism is Hakeem. Most will scratch their head and might say Wilt or Howard or even DJ but Hakeem had the lower body fluidity of a guy about 6'6". His foot quickness and mobility was off the charts. Not to mention his agility. That's why you saw an offensive arsenal from a big that has never been seen before. His vast array of spin moves and his ability to contort and twist his body in all sorts of directions made him special.

Sure, some guys could jump higher but no one had Hakeem's lower body fluidity. Not to mention, his buttery soft hands.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Magic? The guy lacked athletcism. Come on.

Pippen? Lacked LeBron's size and power.

Erving? Was outweighed by LeBron by about 40 lbs.

Again, the key word here is "combination". Meaning the perfect blend of size (6'8" and 250 lbs), power/strength AND off the charts athleticism.

Garnett was pretty special in his own right though. If we are talking about guys 6'10" or taller, few could match his combination of coordination, agility and athleticism.
Magic: More coordinated

Pippen: Longer more fluid

Erving: WAY more coordinated and agile esp in mid-air, some of the biggest hands ever

...Lacking Lebron-like power is a variable that can be made up for in other grounds. While some of those guys trade off power, they make up for it by being superior to Lebron elsewhere. Thus, it seems kind of subjective to me to favor all the attributes Lebron possesses over their own unique combinations of athletic skills that enabled them to play multiple positions with great success in their own right. Those guys were all similarly versatile players that can play 1-4, or 2-5 or 1-5 with varying degrees of success in their own right.

One thing Lebron has got on some of them (Gus Johnson in particular), and this could be in large part due to luck though I think Lebron's got solid genetics here is durability. Lebron def has an edge in Durability over some of the other candidates.

Oh forgot to mention one more guy, one of my fav players Elgin Baylor deserves a nod here. 6-5 (w/o shoes, so "6-6") 225-236lbs, could also play 1-4 as proficient as anyone. Like a mini Lebron.

Dr Hawk
05-15-2015, 12:17 PM
I think David Robinson was more special physically than Hakeem. Taller, stronger and I would say he was as fast, mobile and agile as Hakeem was.

HomieWeMajor
05-15-2015, 12:19 PM
Wow they must have gotten so big by running from team to team.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 12:19 PM
I must add though that the most special big I have ever seen in terms of athleticism is Hakeem. Most will scratch their head and might say Wilt or Howard or even DJ but Hakeem had the lower body fluidity of a guy about 6'6". His foot quickness and mobility was off the charts. Not to mention his agility. That's why you saw an offensive arsenal from a big that has never been seen before. His vast array of spin moves and his ability to contort and twist his body in all sorts of directions made him special.

Sure, some guys could jump higher but no one had Hakeem's lower body fluidity. Not to mention, his buttery soft hands.
True but he didn't have the size or awe inspiring power of Shaq or Wilt.

When you can put 3 fakes on a guy to get to the basket, it looks slick and when you can do it as quickly as he could it def is special considering he's 6-10 250.

But to the big man trying to stop you it's no more effective, or impressive, than having 290+ Wilt or 315+ Shaq wearing the rubber off the bottom of your firmly planted sneakers straight dieseling their way to the hoop.

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 12:23 PM
Good trait for sports where staying planted is important. Not a good trait for running or agility.

yup, though I never really had a problem myself. It's all genetics baby. A good centre of gravity is key.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 12:24 PM
I think David Robinson was more special physically than Hakeem. Taller, stronger and I would say he was as fast, mobile and agile as Hakeem was.

Robinson was also very special and very underrated. He had the prototypical size and his athleticism was right up there with the best of all time. He didn't have Howard's pogo stick hops but he was more fluid in his lower legs and that actually matters more in basketball if you ask me. I would rather be able to jump 30 inches and have his lower body fluidity/agility than jump 33 inches and have heavier feet and worse fluidity.

DRob also had the lower body fluidity of a guy much smaller. You can argue that he was the better athlete than Hakeem. But I prefer Hakeem's off the charts lower body fluidity to Robinson's more conventional athleticism.

HomieWeMajor
05-15-2015, 12:25 PM

I agree
At 7 foot he moved like a 6'4 guard

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 12:25 PM

Erving: WAY more coordinated and agile esp in mid-air, some of the biggest hands ever

...Lacking Lebron-like power is a variable that can be made up for in other grounds. While some of those guys trade off power, they make up for it by being superior to Lebron elsewhere. Thus, it seems kind of subjective to me to favor all the attributes Lebron possesses over their own unique combinations of athletic skills that enabled them to play multiple positions with great success in their own right. Those guys were all similarly versatile players that can play 1-4, or 2-5 or 1-5 with varying degrees of success in their own right.

One thing Lebron has got on some of them (Gus Johnson in particular), and this could be in large part due to luck though I think Lebron's got solid genetics here is durability. Lebron def has an edge in Durability over some of the other candidates.

Oh forgot to mention one more guy, one of my fav players Elgin Baylor deserves a nod here. 6-5 (w/o shoes, so "6-6") 225-236lbs, could also play 1-4 as proficient as anyone. Like a mini Lebron.

You are starting to lose me here by bringing up Magic in the same conversation with LeBron in an athleticism discussion.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 12:29 PM
You are starting to lose me here by bringing up Magic in the same conversation with LeBron in an athleticism discussion.
Straight line speed, power, vertical leap, I totally agree he's got nothing on Lebron as a raw athlete.

But you yourself said none of that counted with a Wilt comparison so... on that line of thought I brought up Magic.

Because while as a raw athlete he may be inferior, with a ball in his hands Magic is the more coordinated player than Lebron is he not? Pushing the ball in transition, through traffic, who's got the more secure handle to deliver the ball where it needs to go, Magic or Lebron?

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 12:30 PM

The way Magic was able to control his body at his size and weight is something else. Same thing with Shaq, who was a legit 7-1 and could move like a guard at his peak.

Elosha
05-15-2015, 12:41 PM

There is no real consensus greatest overall athlete in NBA history. There are good candidates. Sure Lebron's fast, strong (although we really don't know how strong), quick for his size, and can obviously jump out of the gym. However, he's not nearly as quick with his first steps as a Jordan, Kobe, or AI. On the other hand, his quickness would likely blow away a Shaq, Wilt or even Russell (who was likely quicker than the former two).

It depends on your preference. If you prefer huge size, brute power and decent explosiveness for big men, I'd favor Shaq and Wilt. If you like a wider combination of speed strength and explosiveness, coupled with good size, I'd go with Lebron, and then Pippen/Dr. J/TMac/Grant Hill and maybe Magic (big drop off in vertical, obviously, but greater size/strength). If you prefer decent size, great jumping ability/speed and extreme quickness, you'd look at Jordan then Kobe.

Of course, there are relatively unheralded players that may be better than any of the above in some aspects of athleticism. Gerald Green and James White probably have higher vertical leaps than any the greats I mentioned. There are bigger players than Shaq or Wilt. There are "professional dunkers" that probably put all NBA players verticals to shame. Doesn't mean that they are good basketball players or even better overall athletes than those above.

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Straight line speed, power, vertical leap, I totally agree he's got nothing on Lebron as a raw athlete.

But you yourself said none of that counted with a Wilt comparison so... on that line of thought I brought up Magic.

Because while as a raw athlete he may be inferior, with a ball in his hands Magic is the more coordinated player than Lebron is he not? Pushing the ball in transition, through traffic, who's got the more secure handle to deliver the ball where it needs to go, Magic or Lebron?

That is more about handles than coordination. I'm sorry but Magic has no business being in ANY "athleticism" conversation. He is one of the most unathletic greats ever. He did it with skills, bbal iq, leadership, clutch abilities, vision, anticipation, etc.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 01:00 PM
That is more about handles than coordination. I'm sorry but Magic has no business being in ANY "athleticism" conversation. He is one of the most unathletic greats ever. He did it with skills, bbal iq, leadership, clutch abilities, vision, anticipation, etc.
He's very coordinated, like... elite all-time coordinated for his size.

When I see him play I don't see an inferior athlete. I see a guy who's the size of a forward handling the ball through a full court press with the coolness of Bob Cousy.

How is that not a showcase of athleticism? A handle isn't athleticism? Yet Hakeem's body control on the floor you mentioned in a prior post is athleticism enough to lend you to feel he's as impressive if not more so than Wilt or Shaq?

How is Magic's body control not going to count here?

Come on...

PP34Deuce
05-15-2015, 01:03 PM
The only attribute Lebron has been above average in is his short area quickness... Guys like Kobe, Tmac, and VC all had that short area burst.

For pure speed, none of those guys beat him in a race
None of those guys outmuscle him- There were times in this series he was snatching rebounds from very good rebounding chicago big men.

The only freakier athlete ( at this stage) with a similar body is Blake Griffin

Mr. Jabbar
05-15-2015, 01:03 PM
He needs to make up 4 his small bulge, hung guys like.mchale got skinny legs

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 01:09 PM
He's very coordinated, like... elite all-time coordinated for his size.

When I see him play I don't see an inferior athlete. I see a guy who's the size of a forward handling the ball through a full court press with the coolness of Bob Cousy.

How is that not a showcase of athleticism? A handle isn't athleticism? Yet Hakeem's body control on the floor you mentioned in a prior post is athleticism enough to lend you to feel he's as impressive if not more so than Wilt or Shaq?

How is Magic's body control not going to count here?

Come on...

To me, "athleticism" means possessing physical traits you can't really teach. Like speed, quickness, agility, coordination, fluidity, etc. You either have it or you don't. Magic, for NBA athlete standards, was below average. I don't care how good his coordination was, he was a below average athlete and imo, he doesn't belong in any best athletes discussion. He belongs is worst athletes discussions.

And I bring up Hakeem because his "athleticism" (based on my definition of it) is special for a guy his size. You never see a guy his size move the way he does in his lower body. It's rare. It's special. It's the stuff you can't teach. That's what athleticism is for me.

LeBron had a rare combination/blend of size, power/strength and athleticism. He was a package that was unique.

ProfessorMurder
05-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Look at his legs when he got into the league compared to now.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 01:12 PM
To me, "athleticism" means possessing physical traits you can't really teach. Like speed, quickness, agility, coordination, fluidity, etc. You either have it or you don't. Magic, for NBA athlete standards, was below average. I don't care how good his coordination was, he was a below average athlete and imo, he doesn't belong in any best athletes discussion. He belongs is worst athletes discussions.

And I bring up Hakeem because his "athleticism" (based on my definition of it) is special for a guy his size. You never see a guy his size move the way he does in his lower body. It's rare. It's special. It's the stuff you can't teach. That's what athleticism is for me.

LeBron had a rare combination/blend of size, power/strength and athleticism. He was a package that was unique.
...but ...you never see a guy Magic's size handle the ball like Magic Is that not what everyone has said about him since he played the game?

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
...but ...you never see a guy Magic's size handle the ball like Magic Is that not what everyone has said about him since he played the game?

But that's more "skills" than "athleticism." But fine, i can concede that he was very coordinated for a guy his size but he sucked when it came to speed, short area quickness, light feet, ability to slide laterally with ease, vertical, ability to change directions quickly, etc. The type of stuff that scouts like to look at when evaluating a player. Magic was an amazing basketball player but not a great athlete. That's why he was a bad defender because he didn't have the athleticism to stay with guys and had trouble sometimes when long, athletic wings guarded him, like Pip in the 1991 finals.

Sarcastic
05-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Magic had absolutely no problem with Pippen guarding him. That's a complete myth that Pippen shut him down. Go check the stats again.

sd3035
05-15-2015, 01:52 PM

https://lh4.ggpht.com/0d-7954Vh54rsjhHSzXmmxG_kmmRqPEE7uA5NdbYe9xaCMxnVd04F qb6Aczr-ZsHaohuW7k2fZnM16fotGR8oA=s250

ClipperRevival
05-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Magic had absolutely no problem with Pippen guarding him. That's a complete myth that Pippen shut him down. Go check the stats again.

LOL. Stats don't tell the whole story. It's about flow. In game 1, Pip was not on Magic and the Lakers squeezed out a 1 point win at Chicago and was up 1-0. And Perkins and Vlade had a solid impact.

Starting from game 2, Pip started guarding Magic full court and hounded him all over the court. Once Magic was ready to set up the offense, there was already 10-12 seconds gone in the 24 second clock, leaving little time to get a good shot on offense. That killed the flow of the Lakers offense. No one shuts Magic down but you can harass him to the point where he is less effective as the main orchestrator of the offense. Everything ran through Magic.

And once you bothered Magic, the Lakers didn't have another alpha player to rely on. And that explains why Chicago won the next 4 games with relative ease.

Hoopz2332
05-15-2015, 06:20 PM
https://lh4.ggpht.com/0d-7954Vh54rsjhHSzXmmxG_kmmRqPEE7uA5NdbYe9xaCMxnVd04F qb6Aczr-ZsHaohuW7k2fZnM16fotGR8oA=s250

:oldlol:

oarabbus
05-15-2015, 07:08 PM

:roll:

Wilt looks like he's on toothpicks

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 07:30 PM
:roll:

Wilt looks like he's on toothpicks
Because his legs are incredibly long. Probably twice as big around as a normal persons, but they're so long he is mistaken as being of rangy build. But look how high his knees and waist are compared to Russell a player only about 3 and a half inches shorter.

Or do you really think a player heralded as the strongest player of all time lacked muscle? Nah I know you better than that u just trollin :cheers:

NumberSix
05-15-2015, 08:56 PM

Is this supposed to be a joke post?

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2015, 11:17 PM
You don't believe Wilt Chamberlain is a superior athlete to Lebron James?

Explain.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 11:24 PM
Honestly, Roids.

Is this photoshopped?

edrick
05-15-2015, 11:43 PM
Lebron clearly doesn't skip leg day.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 11:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/P8ilx0e.gif

Paul George 24
05-16-2015, 12:10 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif
MJ >>>>>>>>> JAMES

BigBoss
05-16-2015, 12:11 AM
you should check out his 3rd leg. It's long and thick and veiny.

Nah that's Dwade's from behind.

JZ600
05-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Just glad u fggts arent talking about the mans dck size

Spurs5Rings2014
05-16-2015, 03:05 AM

You're insanely naive if you think anyone's legs can look like that from just "working hard on one's body."

warriorfan
05-16-2015, 03:11 AM
the most viewed thread on ISH right now is about lebron james' legs :(

aj1987
05-16-2015, 05:02 AM
Look at his legs when he got into the league compared to now.
The best basketball player in the world has increased the size of his legs over 12 years? :eek:

Cocaine80s
05-16-2015, 05:04 AM
Lol at people saying he used steroids to get legs like that

Look at any picture of an olympic runner and you'll see how big their legs look when its actually in motion. When theyre just standing normally it looks skinny too

Paul George 24
05-16-2015, 05:25 AM
He Still Can't Fly Like Jordan

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 05:35 AM

You're insanely naive if you think anyone's legs can look like that from just "working hard on one's body."
Seriously though, how much do you weigh?

It is entirely possible for your legs to look like that naturally, you're naive for thinking its only possible with a substance.

Hoopz2332
05-16-2015, 08:59 PM

:oldlol:

inclinerator
05-16-2015, 09:03 PM
he built them up from carrying wade and bosh and now the cavs team

Taller than CP3
05-16-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm sure Lebron is proud there is 5 pages of grown men arguing about the thickness of his legs.

Jameerthefear
05-16-2015, 09:32 PM

Source?

Mr. Jabbar
05-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Just glad u fggts arent talking about the mans dck size

it has been discussed before. it was gigantic

Taller than CP3
05-16-2015, 09:36 PM
None of this would have been possible without his 2 week vacation to Miami ealier this season.

ProfessorMurder
05-16-2015, 09:40 PM
The best basketball player in the world has increased the size of his legs over 12 years? :eek:
How much bigger has your mouth gotten over 12 years from having his dong in it?

He had TMac twig legs.

Rose'sACL
05-16-2015, 09:52 PM

He had TMac twig legs.
my legs were thin like tyson chandler's about 10 years ago. my legs are so big now just because of playing soccer 3-4 days a week. my upper body still isn't big because i never go to the gym.
LeBron must do a lot more than what i have done.

ThickassGlasses
05-16-2015, 09:55 PM

He had TMac twig legs.

A teenage boy still growing up had skinny legs coming out of HS probably before ever doing real strength and conditioning work?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy shit, he must be on some hardcore PED's to get bigger and stronger over 12 years.

ProfessorMurder
05-16-2015, 10:08 PM
6 years into the league and he magically gets huge legs. Wow.

Dude's on something.

NumberSix
05-16-2015, 10:20 PM
You don't believe Wilt Chamberlain is a superior athlete to Lebron James?

Explain.
I don't believe all the myths about his 48" vertical, lifting 500lbs with one arm, fighting mountain lions and all the other nonsense.

Of all the footage I've seen of him, he kinda just looks like a DeAndre Jordan playing against some YMCA players.

aj1987
05-17-2015, 02:02 AM

He had TMac twig legs.
You don't know shit, do you you stupid ****? You should just keep that **** mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about. Or maybe you should try getting off the couch and hitting the gym once in a while.

ProfessorMurder
05-17-2015, 02:28 AM
You don't know shit, do you you stupid ****? You should just keep that **** mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about. Or maybe you should try getting off the couch and hitting the gym once in a while.
You sound upset. Are you sad that Bran's nards have shrunk due to the massive intake of roids over the years?

Maybe you should hit the gym like Bran? Then come back and prove how big you've gotten.

aj1987
05-17-2015, 04:31 AM
You sound upset. Are you sad that Bran's nards have shrunk due to the massive intake of roids over the years?

Maybe you should hit the gym like Bran? Then come back and prove how big you've gotten.
Still sitting on the couch, fat boy?

AirBonner
09-02-2021, 01:28 AM
LeBron with those tree trunk legs