PDA

View Full Version : I forgive LeBron for leaving Miami.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 03:20 PM
From a logical standpoint, I understood why he would leave: the roster needed a refresh and he wanted to handle some unfinished business (whether sincere or not). From a Heat fan standpoint he was a coward and selfish...

But seeing this guy bust his ass in these playoffs really has me appreciating the effort he puts into the game.

Next season it will be back to trying to defeat him but for right now, with no competitive juices in my brain... Im sitting back and admiring the work.

Best player in the game.

--------

Meanwhile, the Heat...

we'll be back.

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Dude is an incredible talent who seemingly wins wherever he goes. He was absolutely dead on during the presser when he 'joked' about never being the proverbial underdog.

With that said, the guy jumped ship for greener pastures. He's done it twice now. Anybody who believes that the main reason he went back to Cleveland was to go home, is a gullible cretin imo.

He was tired of carrying the load in Miami.
His number 2 was constantly missing games due to injury.
The possibility of playing with Love and Kylie outweighed his belief that Riley could revamp the roster in the off season.

Thus he left... Plain and simple

Solefade
05-15-2015, 03:35 PM
is that the climate in Miami right now? people "hate watch" LeBron?

scm5
05-15-2015, 03:39 PM
Lebron seems to finally have that Kobe mentality, and it's quite scary. He doesn't care about his efficiency anymore and it's paying off for the Cavs.

Previous seasons, if he wasn't hitting his shots he would shrink and do less. Now, he's taking on the full burden and giving it all he's got which really shows. He's been downright relentless in this Bulls series.

Good on him.

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Hasn't been the best player since 2013.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 03:43 PM
is that the climate in Miami right now? people "hate watch" LeBron?

Seems to be the climate in a lot of places.

JebronLames
05-15-2015, 03:45 PM
Lebron seems to finally have that Kobe mentality, and it's quite scary. He doesn't care about his efficiency anymore and it's paying off for the Cavs.

Previous seasons, if he wasn't hitting his shots he would shrink and do less. Now, he's taking on the full burden and giving it all he's got which really shows. He's been downright relentless in this Bulls series.

Good on him.
LMAO. If he was efficient like the past 3 years, they would have swept the bulls.

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 03:48 PM
LMAO. If he was efficient like the past 3 years, they would have swept the bulls.

He isn't playing like he did the previous years though. Different system.

JebronLames
05-15-2015, 03:53 PM
He isn't playing like he did the previous years though. Different system.
He's declined significantly since last year. Can't get to the rim as much or finish as well as last year.

scm5
05-15-2015, 03:56 PM

Of course he would, but this season he ran into Jimmy Butler who's on another level defensively now so I'm not sure Lebron even in the shape he was last season would be able to put up an efficient series against Butler.

I'm saying that in previous seasons, when Lebron has been locked down, he would look lost and disconnected from the game. He would shrink. This season he's on a mission and it's really showing.

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 03:56 PM
He's declined significantly since last year. Can't get to the rim as much or finish as well as last year.

I agree with that as well. Fatigue is showing.

Cone
05-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Dude is an incredible talent who seemingly wins wherever he goes. He was absolutely dead on during the presser when he 'joked' about never being the proverbial underdog.

With that said, the guy jumped ship for greener pastures. He's done it twice now. Anybody who believes that the main reason he went back to Cleveland was to go home, is a gullible cretin imo.

The possibility of playing with Love and Kylie outweighed his belief that Riley could revamp the roster in the off season.

stupid. love was never guaranteed to go there.

the main reason he went was to go back home, it helped that he had a decent cast at the time.

If he was so hell-bent on going to 'greener pastures' then he would have went to a team that was already a contender.

JebronLames
05-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Of course he would, but this season he ran into Jimmy Butler who's on another level defensively now so I'm not sure Lebron even in the shape he was last season would be able to put up an efficient series against Butler.

I'm saying that in previous seasons, when Lebron has been locked down, he would look lost and disconnected from the game. He would shrink. This season he's on a mission and it's really showing.
Yeah, he does seem more fearless. He usually loses confidence in his shot after chucking bricks, but looked very confident before hitting that buzzer beater. Hopefully he is saving his shot for the finals.

I think this supporting cast is better than any cast in miami even without love,

irving>> wade
thompson/mozgov>>bosh/birdman
JR smith/shump/delly>>ray/battier/chalmers

Only problem is 12-14 Lebron>>15 Lebron

TheMarkMadsen
05-15-2015, 05:07 PM
i'm sure that he is relieved to hear this

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 05:24 PM
stupid. love was never guaranteed to go there.

the main reason he went was to go back home, it helped that he had a decent cast at the time.

If he was so hell-bent on going to 'greener pastures' then he would have went to a team that was already a contender.

Stupid! And do the same thing he did to Cleveland? Stupid!
He might as well produce a second decision airing while he's at it, stupid.
Cleveland was his only out which wouldn't result in a PR nightmare. Stupid!

How credulous and naive are you? You really think Lebron didn't pull the strings on the Wiggins trade? You really think he would have gone back to Cleveland had that transaction not been worked on?

Stupid...

SpaceJammeR
05-15-2015, 05:30 PM

How credulous and naive are you? You really think Lebron didn't pull the strings on the Wiggins trade? You really think he would have gone back to Cleveland had that transaction not been worked on?

Stupid...

i think you are wrong. lebron brought miami 2 championships. he didn't leave miami like he did cleveland. and to think that going back to cleveland, his hometown had nothing to do with his decision is stupid. especially with cleveland fans wanting him back. ll

ImKobe
05-15-2015, 05:32 PM
i think you are wrong. lebron brought miami 2 championships. he didn't leave miami like he did cleveland. and to think that going back to cleveland, his hometown had nothing to do with his decision is stupid. especially with cleveland fans wanting him back. ll

He did Miami the same way, even colder in a way.

You come off 4th straight Finals appearance, ignore calls and don't even have the balls to talk to the great Pat Riley and just announce that shit with a damn novel.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 05:34 PM

Stupid...

And the funny thing is that the Cavs are better without Love. Should of kept Wiggins.

SpaceJammeR
05-15-2015, 05:40 PM
He did Miami the same way, even colder in a way.

You come off 4th straight Finals appearance, ignore calls and don't even have the balls to talk to the great Pat Riley and just announce that shit with a damn novel.

got them 2 chips. can't be worse. he and wade continue to be best buds... his contract was up, and it's not hard to understand. it was his chance to go back home and he did. if teams have the rights to trade players when they want, then players have the right to do what they want when their contract is up.

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Of course he had the right to go home. He could have gone anywhere he wanted to as a free agent. But my initial post explains his real impetus for leaving Miami. Sure going back home and patching the wounds up with his fan base in Cleveland played into the appeal, but don't be a fool... The main reason he went back to the Cavs was because he saw greener pastures. You're a f*ucking tw@t if you believe otherwise. His track record speaks for itself...

J Shuttlesworth
05-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Of course he had the right to go home. He could have gone anywhere he wanted to as a free agent. But my initial post explains his real impetus for leaving Miami. Sure going back home and patching the wounds up with his fan base in Cleveland played into the appeal, but don't be a fool... The main reason he went back to the Cavs was because he saw greener pastures. You're a f*ucking tw@t if you believe otherwise. His track record speaks for itself...
Why wouldn't he go to a better team then? Cleveland didn't make the playoffs the last few years... I just don't see how Cleveland is the ideal situation if his only reason for going was "greener pastures"

Optimus Prime
05-15-2015, 08:57 PM
From a logical standpoint, I understood why he would leave: the roster needed a refresh and he wanted to handle some unfinished business (whether sincere or not). From a Heat fan standpoint he was a coward and selfish...

But seeing this guy bust his ass in these playoffs really has me appreciating the effort he puts into the game.

Next season it will be back to trying to defeat him but for right now, with no competitive juices in my brain... Im sitting back and admiring the work.

Best player in the game.

--------

Meanwhile, the Heat...

we'll be back.

Bro, this is a cool story. :rolleyes:

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Because he would have to contend with all the ring chasing BS and it would have been another PR nightmare. Cleveland was his only out...

305Baller
05-15-2015, 09:16 PM
i'm sure that he is relieved to hear this

Bro, this is a cool story. :rolleyes:

http://media.giphy.com/media/gOkawaguYNiSI/giphy.gif

pauk
05-15-2015, 09:17 PM

Why didnt he then choose a different/better team if it had nothing to do with going home? :confusedshrug:

He could have picked anything, just point finger towards the best team record that year & go... and spam championships immediately until he retires lol...

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 09:31 PM
I just explained why.

He goes to Golden State for instance and it just reinforces everything his naysayers have asserted about him. It's all optics....

Going to a top tier contender would have been pathetic. A complete PR nightmare. It would have been like Miami all over again. Conversely, going back to Cleveland was spun into a heartfelt homecoming tale.

I'm not insinuating that the concept and appeal of going home to redeem himself wasn't a factor. I just don't believe it was a considerable one.

After getting shilacked against the Spurs I think his faith in Miami just dissipated. He saw a feeble front court, a number two that hardly played, and became fatigued with carrying the load. While I think he realized that things weren't all that bad in Miami, it is my belief that he felt Cleveland presented a better opportunity to win a championship.... Why you ask?

Because they already possessed a young, budding superstar in Kyrie and access to the first overall pick. A pick that could be woven into a trade.... In comes Love

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Bottom line...

He saw greener pastures and bolted. It's what he does.

Alan Ogg
05-15-2015, 10:13 PM
Except that he left on bad terms and left the HEAT in a bad spot. Now, I have this unique situation where I root for the Cavs to lose and hate LeBron, but at the same time appreciate his greatness.

ILLsmak
05-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Why didnt he then choose a different/better team if it had nothing to do with going home? :confusedshrug:

He could have picked anything, just point finger towards the best team record that year & go... and spam championships immediately until he retires lol...

Because he would have been slayed. That was his only option because people would actually believe the going home shit.

It was a pretty green pasture, along with a chance to say he brought a championship home. All of that shit like I WENT TO COLLEGE IN MIAMI. I dunno man...

Bron dancing, Bron doing whatever... I didn't care. I thought he was an amazing player until he did all of that shit. Then he did it AGAIN and people just totally bought into it.

It's not only about loyalty, it's about being a bitch and shitting on your home town. Cleveland got played. If it were me, I would have stopped supporting the team once he came back, seriously, assuming I was one of those dudes who was super mad... and most of them were.

Sports fans are ****ed up. They have a funny psychology. I think they care most about winning and bragging rights, seeing the other team suffer, etc. Nobody cares about a clean game and having high character guys. So let em have what they get, a fixed sport where both ownership and the players are always trying to play each other.

Edit: Also how LeBron became much more of a cocky dbag once he was on a superteam is bothersome.

-Smak

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Because he would have been slayed. That was his only option because people would actually believe the going home shit.

It was a pretty green pasture, along with a chance to say he brought a championship home. All of that shit like I WENT TO COLLEGE IN MIAMI. I dunno man...

Bron dancing, Bron doing whatever... I didn't care. I thought he was an amazing player until he did all of that shit. Then he did it AGAIN and people just totally bought into it.

It's not only about loyalty, it's about being a bitch and shitting on your home town. Cleveland got played. If it were me, I would have stopped supporting the team once he came back, seriously, assuming I was one of those dudes who was super mad... and most of them were.

Sports fans are ****ed up. They have a funny psychology. I think they care most about winning and bragging rights, seeing the other team suffer, etc. Nobody cares about a clean game and having high character guys. So let em have what they get, a fixed sport where both ownership and the players are always trying to play each other.

Edit: Also how LeBron became much more of a cocky dbag once he was on a superteam is bothersome.

-Smak

Somebody gets it...

SpaceJammeR
05-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Bottom line...

He saw greener pastures and bolted. It's what he does.

prior to injuries wade and bosh>kyrie and love. so how is that greener? plus kyrie and love had no playoff experience and they are a newly formed team? a lot of people said lebron made a mistake because he left a better team to go back to cleveland when he had many other choices.

ILLsmak
05-15-2015, 11:05 PM
a lot of people said lebron made a mistake because he left a better team to go back to cleveland when he had many other choices.

Trolls maybe.

Everyone else was like this shit... really? I used to be like LOLOL at the idea of Bron going home, but wow... it happened. What other choices were there, really? Nothing compares to Cleveland and they have the talent to win. Real talk they HAD the talent to win and had assets which they used to get another star. Then they got more shit.

People can say whatever like oh Bron came back then lucked into all of this talent. It's all you if you wanna believe that.

-Smak

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 11:17 PM
prior to injuries wade and bosh>kyrie and love. so how is that greener? plus kyrie and love had no playoff experience and they are a newly formed team? a lot of people said lebron made a mistake because he left a better team to go back to cleveland when he had many other choices.

On paper perhaps. But everyone saw how withered Wade was looking in 2014. He was accumulating CD's that year like it's nobody's business.

Optics man... Optics.

Following that decimation by the Spurs, pairing up with Love and Kyrie surely looked more desirable than a battered Wade and Bosh.

How can you not see this?

rmt
05-15-2015, 11:30 PM
Well, here in Miami, I see a lot of people cheering AGAINST Lebron. What did they think he did to CLE when he came to Miami to form the super team? What goes around, comes around. As a Spur fan, I have no sympathy.

rmt
05-15-2015, 11:45 PM
got them 2 chips. can't be worse. he and wade continue to be best buds... his contract was up, and it's not hard to understand. it was his chance to go back home and he did. if teams have the rights to trade players when they want, then players have the right to do what they want when their contract is up.

IMO, it is naive to think that he went back to CLE because he wanted to go home. He wants to win championships. He knew Wade was washed up and because Riley is loyal to Wade - they're not getting rid of him. He knew he had to stay in the East - look at the bloodbath in the West - San Antonio out in the first round while WAS still in. CLE was the logical place - young talent to carry him in his old age, assets to trade. You don't go work for someone who you had such a bad falling out with unless it's the only place that can win you championships.

I laugh when the broadcasters are lauding that Lebron has reached his fifth straight ECF - like that's some accomplishment given the state of the East. I'd have loved SAS to be in the East - it would have been a massive number of times in the Finals instead of dealing with Shaq/Kobe, Dirk/Mavs, Nash/Suns and all the young, hungry bucks coming up.

FLDFSU
05-16-2015, 12:05 AM
I just explained why.

He goes to Golden State for instance and it just reinforces everything his naysayers have asserted about him. It's all optics....

Going to a top tier contender would have been pathetic. A complete PR nightmare. It would have been like Miami all over again. Conversely, going back to Cleveland was spun into a heartfelt homecoming tale.

I'm not insinuating that the concept and appeal of going home to redeem himself wasn't a factor. I just don't believe it was a considerable one.

After getting shilacked against the Spurs I think his faith in Miami just dissipated. He saw a feeble front court, a number two that hardly played, and became fatigued with carrying the load. While I think he realized that things weren't all that bad in Miami, it is my belief that he felt Cleveland presented a better opportunity to win a championship.... Why you ask?

Because they already possessed a young, budding superstar in Kyrie and access to the first overall pick. A pick that could be woven into a trade.... In comes Love

If Cleveland was this amazing situation, why didn't Wade, Bosh, or Carmelo even look to go to Cleveland.

Carmelo spent the entire Summer flying all over the continental United States including flying over Cleveland five times on his way to LA and Chicago...if Cleveland presented this unbelievable opportunity...

Why didn't Melo run to Cleveland?

Why did Deng catch the first flight out of the place as soon as his contract was up?

FLDFSU
05-16-2015, 12:13 AM

These were the SAME POSTERS that jumped up and down screaming about how Wade and Bosh represented "the most stacked team of all time relative to competition" up until the second Lebron was thought to be a member of the Heat...

Suddenly James is back in Cleveland, and here come the SAME POSTERS jumping up and down that Kyrie and Wiggins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wade and Bosh.

Then when Wiggins got traded for Love...suddenly the Cavs, who won 33 games last season, became the most stacked team of all time...

Meanwhile, these SAME POSTERS suddenly didn't think much of Miami even though the Heat were essentially the same team sans Lebron...

According to them, we lost one player and went from "the most stacked team of all time relative to competition" to being picked as first round fodder. Of course the "most stacked team of all time" sans Lebron managed to missed the playoffs in "the weakest conference of all time." :facepalm

Done_And_Done
05-16-2015, 12:15 AM
If Cleveland was this amazing situation, why didn't Wade, Bosh, or Carmelo even look to go to Cleveland.

Carmelo spent the entire Summer flying all over the continental United States including flying over Cleveland five times on his way to LA and Chicago...if Cleveland presented this unbelievable opportunity...

Why didn't Melo run to Cleveland?

Why did Deng catch the first flight out of the place as soon as his contract was up?

Because Lebron would have gotten publicly eviscerated if he had gone anywhere else. He sure as shit wasn't making the trek to the war zone out in the West. Miami wasn't a terrible situation at all. Had he stuck around, Riley could have attempted to bolster the unit and plug the glaring holes.

Cleveland presented a more auspicious path for him.

If he goes anywhere else it's like Miami all over again multiplied by a dozen.

imdaman99
05-16-2015, 12:22 AM

-Smak
Great post. Lebron is an insecure beta. He knew Cleveland was young and on the way up but yet to make the playoffs so when they got there, he would get all the credit. You can tell how childish he is in his post games where he blatantly throws his coach under the bus, OH HE CALLED A PLAY AND I SAID NO I WANT THE BALL. How often did his coaches defend his honor when in those timeouts before, he said he did not want the ball. Did the coaches come out and say, I designed a play for Lebron but he did not want to shoot? No, they defended this childish insecure "King" and hid his flaws.

Now the coach is in a no-win situation. He will get none of the credit, but all of the blame. Such is life when you have a backstabbing piece of shit on your team that wants all the glory and none of the blame.

Smak gets it :cheers:

Crimsonrain777
05-16-2015, 12:25 AM
On paper perhaps. But everyone saw how withered Wade was looking in 2014. He was accumulating CD's that year like it's nobody's business.

Optics man... Optics.

Following that decimation by the Spurs, pairing up with Love and Kyrie surely looked more desirable than a battered Wade and Bosh.

How can you not see this?

people believe what they wanna believe.:confusedshrug:

it's hilarious really:oldlol: to think that so many could be so obliviously ignorant to Lebron Jame's motives is crazy considering all the facts. After Cleveland got the number one pick(3 in 4 years btw) again. i knew 100% Lebron was gone. then the letter where he mentions almost every young player currently in Cleveland but Wiggins just puts it over the top

Now at the same time it's his right to do whatever he wants pertaining to his contract. but hearing so many people talk as if the only reason Lebron left for Cleveland is because the FEELS started getting to him is beginning to get annoying.

You wonder how politicians are able to constantly bamboozle people into believing the crap that they say and then you realize the same shit happens everywhere else:roll:

this is just people shutting off their brains and letting their emotions do the thinking for them. a microcosm of society really.

Crimsonrain777
05-16-2015, 12:32 AM
saying all of that. a part of me still respects Lebron. not the entire person.

i think his ambition is at the same level that his physical talent is on. i'm still rooting for GS to hopefully crush Cleveland in the finals but i wouldnt be as upset about it if they won as i wouldve been thinking about it a couple of days ago

FLDFSU
05-16-2015, 12:58 AM
Because Lebron would have gotten publicly eviscerated if he had gone anywhere else. He sure as shit wasn't making the trek to the war zone out in the West. Miami wasn't a terrible situation at all. Had he stuck around, Riley could have attempted to bolster the unit and plug the glaring holes.

Cleveland presented a more auspicious path for him.

If he goes anywhere else it's like Miami all over again multiplied by a dozen.

Forget Lebron.

If Cleveland was this great situation, whereby they were on the brink and had "greener pastures" than the 4x Eastern Conference Defending Champions, Miami Heat, why didn't Carmelo Anthony even look to go to Cleveland?

Or Bosh, why didn't run to "greener pastures" in Cleveland? Or Wade?

You guys are saying that Cleveland is this ideal or close to ideal situation...if it is so ideal why couldn't many of last year's free agents pick up on this?

FLDFSU
05-16-2015, 01:12 AM
people believe what they wanna believe.:confusedshrug:

it's hilarious really:oldlol: to think that so many could be so obliviously ignorant to Lebron Jame's motives is crazy considering all the facts. After Cleveland got the number one pick(3 in 4 years btw) again. i knew 100% Lebron was gone. then the letter where he mentions almost every young player currently in Cleveland but Wiggins just puts it over the top

Now at the same time it's his right to do whatever he wants pertaining to his contract. but hearing so many people talk as if the only reason Lebron left for Cleveland is because the FEELS started getting to him is beginning to get annoying.

You wonder how politicians are able to constantly bamboozle people into believing the crap that they say and then you realize the same shit happens everywhere else:roll:

this is just people shutting off their brains and letting their emotions do the thinking for them. a microcosm of society really.

I see. So only Lebron James is able to peer into the future and accurately predict which teams are "on the up and up."

Carmelo Anthony, Wade, Bosh or other members of last year's free agent class (and even players under contract like Love) cannot see this budding, championship in the making superteam being built in Cleveland...

Only Lebron can see this. And more importantly, only YOU knew he was going back because ANYBODY (except apparently you and James) could see what an amazing potential this Cleveland team had.

Pray tell, what budding, non-playoff team is this year's cleveland that everyone is apparently ignoring this year?

I would like to make some money betting if given your amazing ability to see things that other NBA observers failed to see (oh, I forgot, only you and James can see these things...)

305Baller
05-16-2015, 01:14 AM
I see. So only Lebron James is able to peer into the future and accurately predict which teams are "on the up and up."

Carmelo Anthony, Wade, Bosh or other members of last year's free agent class (and even players under contract like Love) cannot see this budding, championship in the making superteam being built in Cleveland...

Only Lebron can see this. And more importantly, only YOU knew he was going back because ANYBODY (except apparently you and James) could see what an amazing potential this Cleveland team had.

Pray tell, what budding, non-playoff team is this year's cleveland that everyone is apparently ignoring this year?

I would like to make some money betting if given your amazing ability to see things that other NBA observers failed to see (oh, I forgot, only you and James can see these things...)

you guys, really...

SpaceJammeR
05-16-2015, 01:36 AM
IMO, it is naive to think that he went back to CLE because he wanted to go home. He wants to win championships. He knew Wade was washed up and because Riley is loyal to Wade - they're not getting rid of him. He knew he had to stay in the East - look at the bloodbath in the West - San Antonio out in the first round while WAS still in. CLE was the logical place - young talent to carry him in his old age, assets to trade. You don't go work for someone who you had such a bad falling out with unless it's the only place that can win you championships.

I laugh when the broadcasters are lauding that Lebron has reached his fifth straight ECF - like that's some accomplishment given the state of the East. I'd have loved SAS to be in the East - it would have been a massive number of times in the Finals instead of dealing with Shaq/Kobe, Dirk/Mavs, Nash/Suns and all the young, hungry bucks coming up.

well put yourself in his situation. he won 2 rings already with miami. his hometown wants him back after that chaos when he left. perfect opportunity for him. young talent to carry him? based on what?? a play off virgin love and kyrie who couldn't carry their team?? east or west blah blah blah, rose, carmelo, and all these guys on the east should take advantage of the east as well not just lebron. why are people only looking at lebron? this years bulls team should've took out lebron they couldn't so it's lebrons fault. lebron joins miami to collude with superstars. now lebron goes back home and now kyrie and love is considered superstars. whatever fits the haters agenda i guess.

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 01:55 AM
Cleveland wasn't the better situation at the time. Anyone saying it was, must not know shit about basketball

tomtucker
05-16-2015, 02:19 AM
well put yourself in his situation. he won 2 rings already with miami. his hometown wants him back after that chaos when he left. perfect opportunity for him. young talent to carry him? based on what?? a play off virgin love and kyrie who couldn't carry their team?? east or west blah blah blah, rose, carmelo, and all these guys on the east should take advantage of the east as well not just lebron. why are people only looking at lebron? this years bulls team should've took out lebron they couldn't so it's lebrons fault. lebron joins miami to collude with superstars. now lebron goes back home and now kyrie and love is considered superstars. whatever fits the haters agenda i guess.

did the owner not write a letter, and the fans burned his jersey ? .....lebron is a bitch, and always will be

Crimsonrain777
05-16-2015, 02:36 AM

i'd lik to think you're intelligent. so i'm going to conclude that being so far up Lebron's ass is messing with your reasoning abilities. But as a fellow Heat fan i forgive you, bro:rockon:

we'll definitely be in the playoffs next year, cant wait

FLDFSU
05-16-2015, 02:46 AM
i'd lik to think you're intelligent. so i'm going to conclude that being so far up Lebron's ass is messing with your reasoning abilities. But as a fellow Heat fan i forgive you, bro:rockon:

we'll definitely be in the playoffs next year, cant wait

Answer the question. If Cleveland is this ideal situation..."greener pastures" than the 4x Eastern Conference defending champions...

Why did anybody but Lebron, apparently, pick up on this?

AintNoSunshine
05-16-2015, 03:03 AM
I think it was pretty obvious he was tired of carry 95% of the load in Miami, he had to lead in score, rebound, assist year in year out, while they got humiliated in the Finals still. Its been obvious they needed a true C and PG but Riley never got it done. Hes accomplish the mission, bought them 2 championships so he felt like starting anew. Cleveland was really the only option he had because he cant really jump to a 3rd team without becoming bombarded by media, and just so conveniently, Cleveland happened to have lots of assets and great young talents collected from years of sucking. So thats where he went.

Crimsonrain777
05-16-2015, 03:25 AM
Answer the question. If Cleveland is this ideal situation..."greener pastures" than the 4x Eastern Conference defending champions...

think of it as an iq test problem(an easy one) i'm sure if you think about it long enough the answer will strike you like an epiphany, theres even hints in this very thread.

i've given you all the help i can fellow heat fan:cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-16-2015, 03:27 AM

:facepalm

You are Knoe-level obsessed.

Wouldn't be surprised if you two were the same person, tbh