PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta is a terrible sports town

L8krH8tr
05-15-2015, 10:12 PM
This place is a giant Wannabe Stunna convention. Bunch of Real Housewives of Atlanta Nene looking ghetto business. Embarrassing representation for the Eastern Conference. A horrible sports town that is mainly all about college football, a few Braves fans... The place is a joke, were talking about years of empty seats. Rampant Racism. The only place close to a joke of a fan base that can compare is Miami.

atljonesbro
05-15-2015, 10:13 PM
OP: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Captvic
05-15-2015, 10:14 PM
Sodium chloride overload:roll:

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 10:15 PM
Let them have their moment man. Common now...

branslowski
05-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Racist thread:

Anyway ATL gonna be live... T.I gonna be there and so is, 2 Chainz, Migos, Ludacris, and a bunch of other rappers who infiliated with those rappers like Thugga, Rich Homie n Usher. And a bunch of bad b!tches who tryna party after the game. Most of the rap game gonna be in ATL.

hawkfan
05-15-2015, 10:25 PM
This place is a giant Wannabe Stunna convention. Bunch of Real Housewives of Atlanta Nene looking ghetto business. Embarrassing representation for the Eastern Conference. A horrible sports town that is mainly all about college football, a few Braves fans... The place is a joke, were talking about years of empty seats. Rampant Racism. The only place close to a joke of a fan base that can compare is Miami.

Salty.
Let me tell you - most Kobe-stans are supporting the Hawks vs. the Cavs.

305Baller
05-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Wasn't this topic the reason the owner sold?

Seems weird that this subject keeps coming up.

NugzFan
05-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Jokes aside, OP is right. Atlanta has always been a terrible sports town.

Dr. Ice
05-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Drink a cold glass of water OP, wash down that salt.

hawkfan
05-15-2015, 10:42 PM
Drink a cold glass of water OP, wash down that salt.

:rockon:

hawksdogsbraves
05-15-2015, 10:43 PM
Saltiest thread in the world :oldlol:

hawksdogsbraves
05-15-2015, 10:44 PM
:rockon:

Hawkfan is back?! :lebronamazed:

ATL_Bball_King
05-15-2015, 10:50 PM

U live in ATL...guess not...i can guarantee its more fun than any town u live in...maybe not the best sports town...but uf u go to a ckub or strip club...i bet u never leave...ima make a thread about atl soon

NugzFan
05-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Saltiest thread in the world :oldlol:

It's not salt if it's true.

ATL_Bball_King
05-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Racist thread:

Anyway ATL gonna be live... T.I gonna be there and so is, 2 Chainz, Migos, Ludacris, and a bunch of other rappers who infiliated with those rappers like Thugga, Rich Homie n Usher. And a bunch of bad b!tches who tryna party after the game. Most of the rap game gonna be in ATL.

This...yall don't know about the A...Forreal

ISHGoat
05-15-2015, 10:59 PM
U live in ATL...guess not...i can guarantee its more fun than any town u live in...maybe not the best sports town...but uf u go to a ckub or strip club...i bet u never leave...ima make a thread about atl soon

Whats the girls like? All black chicks?

L8krH8tr
05-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Outkast is the only good thing to come out of Atlanta. Im telling you just go to Atlanta Airport and tell me what these people really care about. Im not even trying to be racist.

Heilige
05-15-2015, 11:16 PM

Why do you feel there is rampant racism there?

Heilige
05-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Outkast is the only good thing to come out of Atlanta. Im telling you just go to Atlanta Airport and tell me what these people really care about. Im not even trying to be racist.

What do they care about? I've never been to Atlanta before.

Captvic
05-15-2015, 11:25 PM
What do they care about? I've never been to Atlanta before.

This dude doesn't know what he's talking about. The city has been behind the Hawks this season to the point where I hear people talk about the Hawks all the time. Even girls I work with know about the Hawks.

hawkfan
05-15-2015, 11:28 PM
This dude doesn't know what he's talking about. The city has been behind the Hawks this season to the point where I hear people talk about the Hawks all the time. Even girls I work with know about the Hawks.

That dude is too salty at the Hawks.

L8krH8tr
05-15-2015, 11:32 PM
im not salty, the people are not hardcore fans there. I dont care about a couple real fans. The majority of people in Atlanta are wannabe stunnas who want to live lives like Jermaine Dupri and Ludacris. Hitting up the club and god knows what other ghetto bling bling crap they're into.

NugzFan
05-15-2015, 11:33 PM

This is what happens when the team wins. Doesn't make it a good sports city.

hawkfan
05-15-2015, 11:37 PM
im not salty, the people are not hardcore fans there. I dont care about a couple real fans. The majority of people in Atlanta are wannabe stunnas who want to live lives like Jermaine Dupri and Ludacris. Hitting up the club and god knows what other ghetto bling bling crap they're into.

http://madamenoire.com/495041/broke-jermain-dupri/

greymatter
05-15-2015, 11:38 PM
How many empty seats have they averaged so far these playoffs? Remembered seeing them at only 80% capacity in 2009 when Orlando pwned them by an average of 20 pts.

MiseryCityTexas
05-15-2015, 11:39 PM
Pimp-C even said back in the mid 2000s that Atlanta was a phony, fugazi ass city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4wR-otJc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbO04IqzEw

JohnnyBravo5
05-16-2015, 12:38 AM
Someone from LA talking about Atl being a bad sports town is hilarious. You've lost 3 NFL teams to Oakland, St. Louis and San Diego.

JohnnyBravo5
05-16-2015, 12:39 AM
Pimp-C even said back in the mid 2000s that Atlanta was a phony, fugazi ass city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4wR-otJc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbO04IqzEw

Dude was high on Sizzurp

Crystallas
05-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Doesn't Atlanta have an NFL team?

BasedTom
05-16-2015, 12:52 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Kill yourself fgt

L8krH8tr
05-16-2015, 01:04 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Kill yourself fgt

The same Miami Heat fans that walked out of a finals game while still rolling? ya what a great fanbase.

BasedTom
05-16-2015, 01:10 AM
The same Miami Heat fans that walked out of a finals game while still rolling? ya what a great fanbase.
Yeah all those people cheering in the arena when Ray hit that shot teleported back in. Keep slurping up that E!SPN bullshjt you pathetic noodle dick cockroach

hawksdogsbraves
05-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Someone from LA talking about Atl being a bad sports town is hilarious. You've lost 3 NFL teams to Oakland, St. Louis and San Diego.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

We have a town that has lost THREE NFL teams and another town that's so spread out and irrelevant that you'd never even think about it, (looking at you Denver) talking shit in here.

Meanwhile we're sitting pretty in the ECF with great weather, beautiful women, and a packed out stadium :cheers:

Suck it up haters :oldlol:

ATL_Bball_King
05-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Whats the girls like? All black chicks?

Hell No...All types of girls you can imagine...the ratio in ATL is Females 5:1 on males...If you only knew:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lensanity
05-16-2015, 11:56 AM

We have a town that has lost THREE NFL teams and another town that's so spread out and irrelevant that you'd never even think about it, (looking at you Denver) talking shit in here.

Meanwhile we're sitting pretty in the ECF with great weather, beautiful women, and a packed out stadium :cheers:

:whatever:

hawkfan
05-16-2015, 12:39 PM
So much salt.

PsychoBe
05-16-2015, 12:48 PM
i grew up in atlanta and op has a terrible impression.

first off atlanta is a transient town. you have new yorkers, californians, chicagoians, floridians, texans, people from louisiana and connecticut, literally people from all over the country come to atlanta because the cost of living is extremely low.

the female to male ratio is something like 5:1, clubs practically never close, great food, great weather, 4th or 5th largest city in the country (largest in the southeast), etc, etc.

it's also amazing the type of people you meet. i've seen t.i. more times than i can count, and no one even bats an eye when they do see him in public because it's such a common occurrence. seen ludacris at a publix once and he's a great chill guy, a friend of mine smoked weed with gucci and waka in a limo once just because he said he was a fan, saw wayne roaming around the underground with a hoodie and some jeans and he placed his finger over his lips to signal to me not to tell anyone.

atlanta is where its at and i am extremely saddened that at the fact that i had to move to a god awful state like virginia.

triangleoffense
05-16-2015, 01:30 PM
atlanta may be a transient city but at least it's up and coming and is starting to celebrate things normal cities celebrate like diversity, culture, the arts and education.

There are 4 colleges all within a 15 mile radius of each other with State, GT, Mercer and Emory.. Not to mention two great art universities in SCAD and Art Institute. You have all things that most other major cities have such as good to decent museums, nightlife, shitty traffic and major media hubs such as CNN/Turner and a huge metropolitan population in all directions outside the city.

Generally the mood is pretty southern with a little bit of West Coast/Northeastern folks mixed in. This is just from personal experience.

But then again what do people expect.. the Hawks have never been that successful at basketball nor has any basketball teams near GA with the exception of Florida. I feel like this city will embrace this team though since they've never tasted NBA success... Philips arena was going crazy during game 5 and I was getting a certification renewed downtown during game 1 of the wizards series and that was most hyped/busiest i've seen downtown atlanta in a while.

Another thing is that atlanta has a huge black/african-american population so I think people will start to embrace the cities basketball prow-less.

NugzFan
05-16-2015, 01:32 PM

In terms of being a sports town, Denver destroys Atlanta in every single way imaginable. :oldlol:

Nice try though

atljonesbro
05-16-2015, 01:34 PM
In terms of being a sports town, Denver destroys Atlanta in every single way imaginable. :oldlol:

Nice try though
But did they make the conference finals though?

triangleoffense
05-16-2015, 01:36 PM

Nice try though
I'm sorry I guess basketball and baseball don't count as sports? Denver is only on the map because of football.

Straight_Ballin
05-16-2015, 02:00 PM

Lol LA is the biggest joke of a fan base of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfzvlgMcNE

Captvic
05-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Lol LA is the biggest joke of a fan base of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfzvlgMcNE
:roll: :roll:

hawksdogsbraves
05-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Nice try though

I do have to admit you've done a fine job of quitting on Peyton and making sure he retires with only one ring :applause:

NugzFan
05-18-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry I guess basketball and baseball don't count as sports? Denver is only on the map because of football.

Are you really trying to prove atlanta>Denver in terms of sports? :oldlol:

L8krH8tr
05-18-2015, 04:44 PM
o nice bump man, Atlanta is a terrible sports town.

NugzFan
05-18-2015, 04:44 PM
I do have to admit you've done a fine job of quitting on Peyton and making sure he retires with only one ring :applause:

Well I'm not a broncos fan myself. So that doesn't bother me at all.

Just the whole "Atlanta finally supports the hawks after they get a number one seed so therefore Atlanta is a good sports town" argument is laughable.

Atlanta the city is great. As a sports town it's terrible.

Optimus Prime
05-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Will Atlanta fans finally fill all the seats for the ECF? Maybe it will take the Hawks making the Finals for Atlanta to finally support it's team.

Atlanta...

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

L8krH8tr
05-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Will Atlanta fans finally fill all the seats for the ECF? Maybe it will take the Hawks making the Finals for Atlanta to finally support it's team.

Atlanta...

thats my main gripe. Wannabe stunnas would rather be at the club twerking to some dirty south garbage music than support their sports teams. A bunch of wannabe Real Houswives of Atlanta ghetto trash.

atljonesbro
05-18-2015, 06:09 PM

Atlanta...

They've been filling the seats for moths now selling out almost every game. How are you people so out of the loop? You post on a basketball forum I have an expectation that people who post here have more knowledge than your average fan. You and l8krh8tr obviously do not if you truly believe this.

L8krH8tr
05-18-2015, 09:47 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/18/love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-no-more-fights-cast-sponsors/
Ghetto Fukking Trash

L8krH8tr
05-20-2015, 08:04 PM
these Hawks fans/crowd are weak as ***!!

Richesly
05-20-2015, 08:08 PM
these Hawks fans/crowd are weak as ***!!

***** please, TNT crew couldn't even speak because how loud they were. It's even louder in there, because the mics aren't even by the crowd.

L8krH8tr
05-20-2015, 08:11 PM
***** please, TNT crew couldn't even speak because how loud they were. It's even louder in there, because the mics aren't even by the crowd.

If Atlanta wins this game i wont bump this thread anymore and will give you 1% credit for your fake crowd.

L8krH8tr
05-22-2015, 10:53 PM
Pathetic fans walked out with 4 minutes to go , horrible city. Time to hit the clubs you loser wannabe stunnas.