PDA

View Full Version : Brans Ranking if Cavs Win/Lose in the Finals

DFish24
05-15-2015, 10:43 PM
Let face it, the Cavs are going to the finals. I will be surprised if the Hawks win more than 1 game. So where does Bran rank if the Cavs win/lose? Here how I see it.

Win= Replaces Hakeem at #10 on the all-time list.
Lose= Drops out of the Top 15, maybe even lower.

Thoughts?

SpaceJammeR
05-15-2015, 10:46 PM
nah if he loses nothing happens. he's playing with no love, and an injured kyrie. just making it to the finals is special. no one expects them to win. btw a lot of people had them losing to bulls including me. and also now they are under dogs to hawks.

ISHGoat
05-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Win = top5
Lose = top 10 still

nzahir
05-15-2015, 10:56 PM
Win = top5
Lose = top 10 still
This; really dont see how making it to the finals especially w/o love and injured kyrie is somehow a negative. He is also banged up with that ankle
If he wins with these injuries then he can push to the top 5

k0kakw0rld
05-15-2015, 10:56 PM
Let face it, the Cavs are going to the finals. I will be surprised if the Hawks win more than 1 game. So where does Bran rank if the Cavs win/lose? Here how I see it.

Win= Replaces Hakeem at #10 on the all-time list.
Lose= Drops out of the Top 15, maybe even lower.

Thoughts?
Hakeem has nothing on LBJ...LeBron is already top 10.

JZ600
05-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Win top 7
Lose top 10

Done_And_Done
05-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Not sure but one thing is for certain... Ish will be raining 2/6's

greymatter
05-15-2015, 11:18 PM
Must suck being a CrippleBe fan. Every accolade Lebron gets is like eating shit pies to you tards.

Anyone who isn't a retard would consider things like how big an over or underdog his team is and how well he played. Arbitrary win/loss he goes up or down X amount of spots is something that only you FagBe tards drool over.

Beastmode88
05-15-2015, 11:26 PM
Hes currently 12 for me will be 10 over hakeem if he wins.

NZStreetBaller
05-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Hes going to win the chip. u really think joeys going to allow anything else???

bballnoob1192
05-15-2015, 11:29 PM
he's ten right now on my list. if he wins this year for the cavs with a hobbled irving and no love he would be 5-7 honestly.

pauk
05-15-2015, 11:55 PM
lol, classic Kobetard Lebron trolling thread.... lets review...

#1. Magnify Lebrons team to epic proportions, which in this case saying he will be surprised if Atlanta who are a team with the #2 best record in the NBA and have overall #1 ranked defense will win just 1 game over one of the worst teams Lebron ever played for as Love & Kyrie are injured.

#2. Illusioning a world where going to the Finals / trying to win a championship is bad (even with the above circumstances) and a loss there should strip your accolades & all-time ranking.... and so losing earlier / missing the playoffs would have avoided that, as it is more prestigious.

Agenda/Reason: To make it seem & act like anything less than a championship for Lebron with this team (even with Love/Kyrie injured) is a travesty, in honor of Kobe.

Real Reason: Out of fear for Lebron surpassing & showing to be better than Kobe even further than he already has, in honor of Kobe.... hating to see great/greater basketball coming from anybody else but Kobe, in honor of Kobe.

Reality:
1. Trying to win a championship / giving your team the chance to do so (going to Finals) is actually good.

2. Missing the playoffs / losing earlier than Finals is actually worse... in your case / Kobes case, doing whatever he is doing now is not better than going to Finals, win or lose.

3. Based on Kobes career impact / team success in similar supporting cast situations & competition compared to Lebron its very likely he could have not even taken this team as far as Lebron took them and will take them this year, so he wouldnt have to worry about any Finals.

4. No, losing in the Finals doesnt strip away a players accolades....

5. Winning a championship with this very team Lebron has right now will be one of the most significant individual championships runs ever considering the circumstances, it will speak huge volumes of such vast impact, maybe even arguably GOAT impact... so i doubt he will be dropped DOWN to #10 "over Hakeem", more like THROWN UP... which unfortunately will be further up than where Kobe is ranked, with a gap...

TROLL RATING:

http://i58.tinypic.com/21od0tj.jpg