3) Davis
4) CP3
5) Curry
6) Westbrook
7) Harden
8) Griffin
9) Howard
10) Aldridge

Wall and George are the only players in the East who might have an argument.

Genaro
05-15-2015, 10:57 PM
Healthy PG is clearly top 10 in my book. Dwight isn't.

kells333
Paul george is in there for sure. I know im in the minority but melo still has an argument

kells333

Dwight over lma

tmacattack33
05-16-2015, 12:26 AM
I haven't really thought about a top 10 in a while.

And man, we have some good players in the league now and its not just Lebron and Durant with a big gap after that followed by some pretty good players anymore, like it was in 2014 and 2013.

We now have 8 legitimate super-stars. Westbrook, Blake, and S. Curry have improved a lot. And Antonio Davis has arrived.

Legends66NBA7
05-16-2015, 12:29 AM

If both are healthy, Dwight is over PG.

FreezingTsmoove
05-16-2015, 12:35 AM
Aldridge is trash compared to George. And a healthy George is easily top 3

bdreason
05-16-2015, 12:36 AM
And Antonio Davis has arrived.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/bdreason/davis_zpsz1mjdiff.jpg (http://s257.photobucket.com/user/bdreason/media/davis_zpsz1mjdiff.jpg.html)

enayes
05-16-2015, 12:49 AM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/bdreason/davis_zpsz1mjdiff.jpg (http://s257.photobucket.com/user/bdreason/media/davis_zpsz1mjdiff.jpg.html)

:oldlol:

SillyRabbit
05-16-2015, 01:52 AM

:coleman:

shootingcomets
05-16-2015, 02:01 AM

please, he hasn't played for so long that some people forget that he's just a "good" player

21pt @ 42% last year easily "top 3" :oldlol:

FreezingTsmoove
05-16-2015, 02:30 AM
Yeah stats are everything :facepalm

Lets not forget he LED an untalented team to a #1 seed before he got led out by the Heat Dynasty

Lance Stephenson exposed himself as a fraud last season, so did Hibbert, and George Hill has finally figured out how to play PG just last season.

FreezingTsmoove
05-16-2015, 02:31 AM
please, he hasn't played for so long that some people forget that he's just a "good" player

21pt @ 42% last year easily "top 3" :oldlol:

really your going to judge him for his points? Pacers were blowing teams out left to right that regular season he didn't play full minutes. Plus he's an elite defender

Bobcats2013
05-16-2015, 02:37 AM
PG when healthy is one of the top 10 players in the league and it's no question either.

If you decide to argue otherwise you don't know shet about basketball imho.

shootingcomets
05-16-2015, 02:44 AM
really your going to judge him for his points? Pacers were blowing teams out left to right that regular season he didn't play full minutes. Plus he's an elite defender

Yes, I will absolutely judge him for points AND shooting percentage among other things. You want to argue a "top 3" player and NOT getting judged by stats? Come on.

If that's the case, Kawhi is a top 3 as well too bad his stats aint good enough just cause his team doesnt build their offence around him and he doesnt play in the shittty east. But hey stats dont matter right?

ImKobe
05-16-2015, 03:25 AM
PG when healthy is one of the top 10 players in the league and it's no question either.

If you decide to argue otherwise you don't know shet about basketball imho.

But he isn't healthy. And we don't know how well he will bounce back from the injury so as of RIGHT NOW, he isn't a top 10 player.

Kobe was a top 3 player last time he was healthy, that doesn't mean he is a top 3 player now.

Bigsmoke
05-16-2015, 03:03 PM
It doesn't help that Wiggins is in the west too.

I think the style of play also play a role in their performances. The East are way more defensive oriented

zoom17
05-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Give it a few years and things will change.

TripleA
05-16-2015, 08:16 PM
1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) Davis
4) CP3
5) Curry
6) Westbrook
7) Harden
8) Griffin
9) Howard
10) Aldridge

Wall and George are the only players in the East who might have an argument.

Howard and Aldridge lol. Aldridge almost got swept and shot 33 percent in the first round and howard is declining. Im pretty sure when healthy Love, Carmelo, George, John wall are better than those clowns.

Smoke117
05-16-2015, 08:18 PM
Aldridge a top 10 player? :biggums:

Joyner82reload
05-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Lebrun ahead of a healthy Durant? List loses credibility on first 2 players

jbryan1984
05-16-2015, 08:59 PM
I would make a case that kyrie is sniffing it as well.

ralph_i_el
05-16-2015, 09:12 PM
Wall is a top defensive guard and carries his teams offense. Top 10 in my book.

FreezingTsmoove
05-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Yes, I will absolutely judge him for points AND shooting percentage among other things. You want to argue a "top 3" player and NOT getting judged by stats? Come on.

If that's the case, Kawhi is a top 3 as well too bad his stats aint good enough just cause his team doesnt build their offence around him and he doesnt play in the shittty east. But hey stats dont matter right?

Maybe your broke ass should have ordered league pass because Pacers were BLOWING teams out left and right that season. PG rarely played 4th quarters and turned it down during big leads. Elite Defense. Led #1 team in the East. Not his fault he couldnt take a shit team past the Heat Dynasty. He has high iq, draws doubles, great in setting up offense, and locks the the opposing teams best player. Stats dont judge that

And I have Kawhi in my top 10. Finals Mvp, elite d, shut d wade and lebron down, and spurs went on a huge winning run with him healthy

By your criteria Kevin Love is better than Kawhi and Leonard. Some rank off stats some rank on impact. To each his own

bobopenguin
05-16-2015, 10:17 PM

top 3:
Lebron, KD, AD.

the healthiest george is top4 max.

Fudge
05-16-2015, 10:19 PM
1. Durant
2. Curry
3. LeBron
4. Davis
5. Westbrook
6. Harden
7. Paul
8. Griffin
9. Irving
10. Melo/George

Ramza
05-16-2015, 10:23 PM
No Melo? :biggums: :biggums:

tmacattack33
05-16-2015, 10:26 PM
What is dude FreezingTsmoove talking about? :oldlol:

I bet Paul George is his favorite player or something.

Because wasn't Paul George perfectly healthy towards the end of last year? And he played terribly the second half of the season. I remember it quite well...his first two months of the year got everyone a little too excited. I remember people comparing him to Scottie Pippen and stuff

... And then he came back down to earth as expected for the last 4 months of the season. Which for him is around the 8-10th best player in the league.

FreezingTsmoove
05-16-2015, 10:36 PM
What is dude FreezingTsmoove talking about? :oldlol:

I bet Paul George is his favorite player or something.

Because wasn't Paul George perfectly healthy towards the end of last year? And he played terribly the second half of the season. I remember it quite well...his first two months of the year got everyone a little too excited. I remember people comparing him to Scottie Pippen and stuff

... And then he came back down to earth as expected for the last 4 months of the season. Which for him is around the 8-10th best player in the league.

No I am a Heat fan with a ton of respect for PG

And when coming down to earth is leading your team to the ECF and winning a couple games against the heat dynasty with Lance stephenson, and roy hibbert in your starting lineup your a top player in my book.

Plus like I said pacers fell off because they were a shit team. PG was a great leader. George Hill didnt start playing well until this year, lance stephenson is an overrated pos, Roy Hibbert is ****ing garbage, and the bench :oldlol:

Still #1 in the east

With an improved George hill, rodney stuck, and a motivated big rotation I expect PG to lead the pacers to another #1 seed next season sans injury

shootingcomets
05-16-2015, 11:46 PM
Maybe your broke ass should have ordered league pass because Pacers were BLOWING teams out left and right that season. PG rarely played 4th quarters and turned it down during big leads. Elite Defense. Led #1 team in the East. Not his fault he couldnt take a shit team past the Heat Dynasty. He has high iq, draws doubles, great in setting up offense, and locks the the opposing teams best player. Stats dont judge that

And I have Kawhi in my top 10. Finals Mvp, elite d, shut d wade and lebron down, and spurs went on a huge winning run with him healthy

By your criteria Kevin Love is better than Kawhi and Leonard. Some rank off stats some rank on impact. To each his own

Oh resorting to insults? How original.

in 2013-14 Pacer's point differential is 4.4, taking in account of strength of schedule it's only 3.63 (bball-reference). So while they are blowing out shittty opponents of the east they aren't doing that great against actual good opponents. East was so bad that 38-44 hawks made the playoffs and 48-34 suns didnt (48!). Pacers had a free ride to ECF

I've watched him play enough, good defender, average passer, average rebounder. You're just biased because he give your Heat some trouble during east finals. Guess what? That Heat team wasn't that great that year. That's why they got manhandled by the Spurs

And for your information in 2013-14 Love had a win share of 14.3 and George had a win share of 10.8. So yea, Love was the better player that year.

Please try harder and use some facts in your argument instead of biased eye test

Akrazotile
05-16-2015, 11:58 PM
OP didn't list Duncan :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
05-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Oh resorting to insults? How original.

in 2013-14 Pacer's point differential is 4.4, taking in account of strength of schedule it's only 3.63 (bball-reference). So while they are blowing out shittty opponents of the east they aren't doing that great against actual good opponents. East was so bad that 38-44 hawks made the playoffs and 48-34 suns didnt (48!). Pacers had a free ride to ECF

I've watched him play enough, good defender, average passer, average rebounder. You're just biased because he give your Heat some trouble during east finals. Guess what? That Heat team wasn't that great that year. That's why they got manhandled by the Spurs

And for your information in 2013-14 Love had a win share of 14.3 and George had a win share of 10.8. So yea, Love was the better player that year.

Please try harder and use some facts in your argument instead of biased eye test

win shares, SOS, point differential :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Pacers made it to the NBA Final 4 and your over here talking about a free ride lmfao, I'm saying Pacers best player is a top 5 guy in the league. I have my own opinion that a lot of other people have, you have yours which a lot of other people have

Its basketball retard but lemme end your points real quick

Ty Lawson, JJ Reddick, and Gordon Hayward have a higher offensive win shares than Klay Thompson this season. Sit down

James Harden, Nerlens Noel has a higher defensive win shares than Anthony Davis

Pacers had a weak SOS? 1st seed, made it to Final 4

Biased eye test you say? Coming from the guy who 2 sentences ago made a claim "I've watched him play enough, good defender, average passer, average rebounder. You're just biased because he give your Heat some trouble during east finals

Not doing good against good opponents you say? Didn't they beat the Spurs the 2013-14 season by 11 in SA, and make it to the ECF??????!??!? Final 4???

What exactly are you trying to prove here

bobopenguin
05-17-2015, 12:14 AM

Pacers made it to the NBA Final 4 and your over here talking about a free ride lmfao, I'm saying Pacers best player is a top 5 guy in the league. I have my own opinion that a lot of other people have, you have yours which a lot of other people have

Its basketball retard

so there's lebron, KD and AD locked for top 3.
PG has to compete with others like harden, Curry,Blake, CP3, Kwahi, Cousin, Irving, Wall, wesbrook, Dwight, LMA etc for top 4 or 5.

shootingcomets
05-17-2015, 12:43 AM

Its basketball retard but lemme end your points real quick

Not to mention Ty Lawson, JJ Reddick, and Gordon Hayward have a higher offensive win shares than Klay Thompson this season. Sit down

James Harden, Nerlens Noel has a higher defensive win shares than Anthony Davis

Pacers had a weak SOS? 1st seed, made it to Final 4

Biased eye test you say? Coming from the guy who 2 sentences ago made a claim "I've watched him play enough, good defender, average passer, average rebounder. You're just biased because he give your Heat some trouble during east finals

Not doing good against good opponents you say? Didn't they beat the Spurs the 2013-14 season by 11 in SA, and make it to the ECF??????!??!? Final 4???

What exactly are you trying to prove here

Yup making to ECF against rubbish east teams = free ride

Oh so best Pacer player top 5 now? You sure not "top 3" anymore?

Ty and Gordon are #1 option on average teams. Reddick and Klay not #1 but both on supercharged offensive teams. Is it surprising they have similar offensive win share? Do you even know what win share is??? Look it up

Yea I'm objective because I dont care about Pacers OR Heat just facts.

Not really trying to prove anything, just bored

Leroy Jetson
05-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Give it a few years and things will change.
It's been like 20 years, maybe not as bad as now but the West has been way stronger for a loooong time.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2015, 01:14 AM
Lebrun ahead of a healthy Durant? List loses credibility on first 2 players
LeBrun is not a known basketball player, so i will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

FreezingTsmoove
05-17-2015, 01:29 AM
Yup making to ECF against rubbish east teams = free ride

Oh so best Pacer player top 5 now? You sure not "top 3" anymore?

Ty and Gordon are #1 option on average teams. Reddick and Klay not #1 but both on supercharged offensive teams. Is it surprising they have similar offensive win share? Do you even know what win share is??? Look it up

Yea I'm objective because I dont care about Pacers OR Heat just facts.

Not really trying to prove anything, just bored

I'm sorry but isn't TOP 5 include #1, 2, and 3 :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

I obviously already stated #3

Plus I'm done arguing if you stated from the beginning you don't care about the Pacers I wouldn't have bothered with the argument. It's obvious now you have a clear agenda :facepalm

Win shares :oldlol: :oldlol: Yeah I guess Klay Thompson contributes less wins, and offense than Ty Lawson and Gordon Hayward :oldlol: :oldlol: Using nerd stats to argue a player is better or worse than someone

Spurs5Rings2014
05-17-2015, 06:04 AM
Someone really trying to argue PG top 5 right now? He has no argument over Curry, Harden, Westbrook, Davis, Griffin, CP3, Durant, LeBron, etc. He's bottom top 10 at best.

BuffaloBill
05-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Someone really trying to argue PG top 5 right now? He has no argument over Curry, Harden, Westbrook, Davis, Griffin, CP3, Durant, LeBron, etc. He's bottom top 10 at best.

I'd still take Dwight over PG on every day except Sunday