PDA

View Full Version : Breezy is one of the most talented recording artists in the world

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2015, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YqV8n_kfsU

u cant hate on dude.............just outrapped Medium Sean and Lil *** Wayne like it was nuthin.............then he kills the hook SMH.......:applause: :applause:

ace23
05-16-2015, 12:51 AM
This ***** DJ Khaled corny as **** :roll:

BasedTom
05-16-2015, 12:53 AM
Nah him and his fans are gay af

Everything wrong with music today

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2015, 12:57 AM
This ***** DJ Khaled corny as **** :roll:
Watch him in the Hold You Down vid:oldlol: :oldlol: its even worse:roll: :roll:
cant hate doe.......dude gettin paid like a whore for bein an avg producer with annoying adlibs.
http://cdnl.complex.com/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/MUSIC/2012/08/content/khaled.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2015, 01:26 AM
Breezy is packin big time too, he makes I'm Still Ballin look like a infant.....
Quasimoto is overrated hipster trash............Madlib taking Ls not clearing an iconic track................Bob James>>>>>

Ratnik
05-16-2015, 01:44 AM
FFxxxxxxxckkk i cant go through the intro of this video, this nikka Khaled is the corniest guy of oat. Cringeee, paused for the 10 time just now :facepalm

L.Kizzle
05-16-2015, 02:00 AM
BB King rolling over in his grave.

ILLsmak
05-16-2015, 12:05 PM
This is how I feel about music... it's like at one point they created music and music videos. And dudes had talent.

But then I think they realized ****ing with people who are talented was a bit too much drama. So what they did was take a bunch of other people, put them in similar situations, dress them up, and had them make similar music, autotuned it... and somehow NOBODY noticed this.

Everyone was like... wow that's good shit.

Conclusion: this shit is wack as ****.

-Smak

Draz
05-16-2015, 11:35 PM
This shit fcking sucks

God that fggt makes me cringe too

Godzuki
05-17-2015, 12:53 AM
this is straight up one of the worst things i've ever heard :facepalm:

its like a SNL parody. DJ Kahled is one of the least bad/corny things in this whole video. is big sean just talking considered rap these days?

i always knew rap afficionado's were like boxing fans - pretentious overrated opinions but fukk you fgts for having such worthless opinions on shit :facepalm: