PDA

View Full Version : warriors vs healthy cavs

red1
05-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Who you got in this hypothetical match-up. This is the series that I would have loved to see. Clippers/rockets vs cavs with kevin love and healthy kyrie would be great as well.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2015, 01:46 AM
Warriors in 5
Delladova sparks the Cavs one win locking up Steph

Draymond and Bogut just bodied the best frontcourt in the league not even Tristan "Moses Malone" Thompson and Timofey "Bill Walton" Mozgov will stop them

dazzer87
05-16-2015, 01:48 AM
Warriors in 5....

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2015, 01:49 AM
Warriors are too deep. But with Love? The Cavs would probably take it to 6, maybe 7

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 02:06 AM
What a series that would be if the Cavs were healthy like the Warriors, we can only dream or hope for next year

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2015, 02:07 AM
What a series that would be if the Cavs were healthy like the Warriors, we can only dream or hope for next year
We're being robbed of some great series this year... particularly OKC vs. GSW and the winner of that series vs. a healthy Cavs.

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 02:10 AM
We're being robbed of some great series this year... particularly OKC vs. GSW and the winner of that series vs. a healthy Cavs.
Indeed we are, it really is a let down.

OKC in the playoffs is always a joy to watch and a healthy OKC vs GSW series would be surreal to experience.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2015, 02:12 AM

OKC in the playoffs is always a joy to watch and a healthy OKC vs GSW series would be surreal to experience.
It was looking like it could be a first round matchup until it was announced that KD is out for the year. Imagine having Clippers Spurs and Warriors Thunder in the first round. Holy shit

Heavincent
05-16-2015, 02:12 AM
It was looking like it could be a first round matchup until it was announced that KD is out for the year. Imagine having Clippers Spurs and Warriors Thunder in the first round. Holy shit

I don't like that tbh. Not fair at all.

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Would make the East damn near TEDIOUS to watch knowing that those series' are happening in the West.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2015, 02:14 AM
I don't like that tbh. Not fair at all.
Fair or not, it would have been certainly more entertaining than watching Pelicans/Warriors. It's strange though.. I almost feel like a first seed should be able to pick their first round opponent. Having to play a healthy OKC in the first round would have been off the charts.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2015, 02:15 AM
Would make the East damn near TEDIOUS to watch knowing that those series' are happening in the West.
So far, no series in either conference has lived up to the standard that Clippers Spurs set. That was a truly amazing series. One of the best i've seen.

funnystuff
05-16-2015, 02:19 AM
So far, no series in either conference has lived up to the standard that Clippers Spurs set. That was a truly amazing series. One of the best i've seen.
Yea, I miss the excitement i felt when watching that series.

Sad to think that injuries robbed the West out of a legendary first round.

red1
05-16-2015, 11:34 AM

kd and westbrook vs gsw?

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8900/o02r.png

G0ATbe
05-16-2015, 11:50 AM
2/6.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Warriors in 5
Delladova sparks the Cavs one win locking up Steph

Draymond and Bogut just bodied the best frontcourt in the league not even Tristan "Moses Malone" Thompson and Timofey "Bill Walton" Mozgov will stop them
:lol :lol :lol :lol