PDA

View Full Version : who wants to play DWADE get it hoops in my room?

Theoo
05-16-2015, 10:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=39&v=YwRiHSlXyd8

i just buyed this shit for only 20 dollers !!!

everone who want to come play with me in my room can come to iceland , we can play 5v5 and more. now my room are pretty small and i have there really big bed so there are not much space to walk around but you can still run around the bed and there are some space to move . we can have the hoops on my door. i have been practising few hours today and already hitting nothing and net in all my jumpshot and ive got some nice dunks. please invite your freinds guys so we can have nice game , we can put highlights on youtube with the app its gone be SICK!!

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2015, 10:51 AM
I actually want this now

navy
05-16-2015, 11:05 AM
Do I need to learn Icelandic ?

ralph_i_el
05-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Do I need to learn Icelandic ?

only if you want to understand Theoo's brash trash talking. I wouldn't bother, he'll probably make you cry.

Dr Hawk
05-16-2015, 11:39 AM
So no spacing? I wonder how current players would adapt to that

sd3035
05-16-2015, 11:49 AM
I think I'll pass, you're too good for me. I've seen your videos

Theo would probably be in the NBA if it weren't for the anti-Icelandic lobby which operates in the shadows

Lensanity
05-16-2015, 01:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=39&v=YwRiHSlXyd8

i just buyed this shit for only 20 dollers !!!

everone who want to come play with me in my room can come to iceland , we can play 5v5 and more. now my room are pretty small and i have there really big bed so there are not much space to walk around but you can still run around the bed and there are some space to move . we can have the hoops on my door. i have been practising few hours today and already hitting nothing and net in all my jumpshot and ive got some nice dunks. please invite your freinds guys so we can have nice game , we can put highlights on youtube with the app its gone be SICK!!

Sounds like horrible spacing. Otherwise I would play but since I can't drive and kick out to my teammates successfully I will ****ing kill you in front of your family then bury all of your ****ing family members alive in your rotting dog shit coffin.

Marchesk
05-16-2015, 01:06 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Marchesk
05-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Will there be wrestling on the bed afterward?

Ca$H
05-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Comeone Men! Jumpshoting! Penase! Repsion Points! Just haved sex!

Straight_Ballin
05-16-2015, 02:51 PM
I have the same setup and it translates very well to when I play in my local league. I did a no look off the dresser self pass then jumped off my bed and shattered the back board. No worries tho, I got the extended service plan which is just a $5 deductible for all repairs.

T_L_P
05-16-2015, 02:52 PM
Gonna be hard to spend a full day balling and catch a flight home.

Is it okay if I crash at your place, Theoo? You said you have a large bed.

Theoo
05-16-2015, 03:03 PM
yea there arent much spacing , me and my freinds are sometmies jumpingon the bed and moving from there . however we were just playing 2v2 with some freinds and we broke the rim to the bead :facepalm now we got be more careful when juimping to the bed becuse the mattress are falling to the hole , but most of the rims are still fine so you can still run on most of the bed

Gonna be hard to spend a full day balling and catch a flight home.

Is it okay if I crash at your place, Theoo? You said you have a large bed.
yeah you can crash here , i have washing machine

I have the same setup and it translates very well to when I play in my local league. I did a no look off the dresser self pass then jumped off my bed and shattered the back board. No worries tho, I got the extended service plan which is just a $5 deductible for all repairs.
nice man !!! yea you would be amazed the kind of moves oyu can make with these balls , i have do passer off my wardrobe and one the coolest passing i make were no look on lamp , straight to my freinds hand for dunk . i have make many 360 shoting from the post and behind the back dunking , my fadeway shot fro mmy desk are FIRE!!! and you cant imagine some the dunks i get from off my bed , i almost touch the ceiling . dwade get it hoops is really improving my basketballs skills , dint think i could do most of these moves until now

BasedTom
05-16-2015, 03:17 PM
lmao that part where d wade goes "Ohhhh"

T_L_P
05-16-2015, 03:26 PM
nice man

http://img.pandawhale.com/104606-jim-carrey-heart-OW-gif-dumb-a-lqQO.gif