PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Haters Unite!!!

ATL_Bball_King
05-16-2015, 12:03 PM
I have neeeevvvveeerrr been a Lebron Fan...From all the mentally weak days, the colluding, the flopping, the crying after every call...:facepalm

But I do have to give it up to him, his last team(Heat) didnt sniff the playoffs this year, and to take a hurt cavs team that was in the lottery last year to the ECF again...Thats pretty impressive:applause: :applause: :applause:

C'Mon Lebron haters, give it up to him for once...

keep-itreal
05-16-2015, 12:04 PM
yes they beat the celtics and the bulls, very impressive:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ATL_Bball_King
05-16-2015, 12:17 PM
The Bulls werent suppose to be good this year when they got Gasol? :rolleyes:

HelterSkelter
05-16-2015, 12:23 PM
They can't help it. It's cool to hate on LeBron.

morbius
05-16-2015, 02:23 PM
I dislike the guy, but I would actually like for him to win one title for the city of Cleveland. After that let him fade to nothing, I don't care.

Straight_Ballin
05-16-2015, 02:32 PM
I dislike the guy, but I would actually like for him to win one title for the city of Cleveland. After that let him fade to nothing, I don't care.

^ This is actually agreed on by every Cleveland city resident that follows the Cavs.

kamil
05-16-2015, 02:35 PM
He played like shit against the Bulls though. FG% and turnovers were terrible. The Hawks should be a cakewalk for him. Only competition he's going to get is from either the Clippers or Warriors.

Dude's got an easy road to the finals. No excuses. His only competition in the East would have been the Bulls had it not been for them laying a giant egg against a Cavs bench. Pathetic.