05-16-2015, 11:24 PM
more haren highlights

https://cbshouston.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/473394778.jpg

Eric Cartman
05-16-2015, 11:32 PM
Lamez Retarden

imdaman99
05-17-2015, 01:21 AM
I understand Harden is easy to shit on these days... but what happens if he drops 40+ tomorrow?

Le Shaqtus
05-17-2015, 01:29 AM
I understand Harden is easy to shit on these days... but what happens if he drops 40+ tomorrow?

Probably shit the bed like he did the Blazers.

DonDadda59
05-17-2015, 01:30 AM
Dominant and efficient :applause: :bowdown:

dabigbaws
05-17-2015, 02:08 AM
Janes haren full bench highlights on free dawkins channel:bowdown:

Micku
05-17-2015, 02:58 AM
Dominant and efficient :applause: :bowdown:

I know you are being sarcastic. You need to recognize the greatness of the beard. Appreciate the mad skills of a player man.

This is art:
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4890986/james-harden-flop-against-griffin-o.gif

Da timing:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/1949/3326/8/www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/249/607/5/S2496075/original.gif

The defense:
https://i.imgur.com/AYmrI40.gif

The team chemistry:
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/Harden%20High%20Fives%20Nobody.gif

I don't know what you see, but I see one of the most efficient players ever.

Clyde
05-17-2015, 03:08 AM
Where's the highlights of his 40 point game and his triple double?

Smook A.
05-17-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm convinced Harden has more haters than LeBron James now. Seriously, thats really what it looks like. Also, OP come up with another joke. That was lame as hell. He's had a couple of shitty games, but I mean c'mon... you can't ignore the good games he's had. I think the only way Harden can go an offseason without having people say he "shit the bed" is if he wins the championship. You guys are ruthless. God damn.

Smook A.
05-17-2015, 03:19 AM
I know you are being sarcastic. You need to recognize the greatness of the beard. Appreciate the mad skills of a player man.

This is art:
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4890986/james-harden-flop-against-griffin-o.gif

Da timing:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/1949/3326/8/www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/249/607/5/S2496075/original.gif

The defense:
https://i.imgur.com/AYmrI40.gif

The team chemistry:
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/Harden%20High%20Fives%20Nobody.gif

I don't know what you see, but I see one of the most efficient players ever.
I find it hilarious how the gifs you used happened before the 2014-15 season. Nicely done. How about we bring up a gif of LeBron from the 2011 finals next time he has bad game. Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Graviton
05-17-2015, 03:38 AM
I'm convinced Harden has more haters than LeBron James now. Seriously, thats really what it looks like. Also, OP come up with another joke. That was lame as hell. He's had a couple of shitty games, but I mean c'mon... you can't ignore the good games he's had. I think the only way Harden can go an offseason without having people say he "shit the bed" is if he wins the championship. You guys are ruthless. God damn.
He is a grown man, he can stand up for himself. He doesn't need defending, Harden won't just sit and watch you fight his battles for him. Oh wait...

Smook A.
05-17-2015, 03:40 AM
He is a grown man, he can stand up for himself. He doesn't need defending, Harden won't just sit and watch you fight his battles for him. Oh wait...
Lol wow. This is exactly the shit im talking about :lol

YouGotServed
05-17-2015, 03:44 AM

I'm sorry, I don't speak lottery. Come again in 2nd round.

Micku
05-17-2015, 03:59 AM
I find it hilarious how the gifs you used happened before the 2014-15 season. Nicely done. How about we bring up a gif of LeBron from the 2011 finals next time he has bad game. Sounds like a GREAT idea.

lol, are you a beard fan? Don't be over sensitive about this sort of thing. He's the best 2 in the league and worthy enough to be MVP from what he did in the regular season, and he also improved his defense this year (not as good in the playoffs tho).

He doesn't need you to defend him. He needs you to defend the man he was suppose to defend while he sits on the bench. I mean where were YOU when this happen:

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/88CTYFFIbarNFFy1v5n19FZpGKY=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3683120/Harden_ball_watching.0.gif

I appreciate that you want to fight his battles for him tho cuz he needs to sit down on the bench in crucial times to cheer on his teammates. You might become da real MVP if he cheers hard enough.

Graviton
05-17-2015, 04:29 AM
I'm sorry, I don't speak lottery. Come again in 2nd round.
I already filled you up now you want me to come again 2nd time around?

:biggums:

Fire Colangelo
05-17-2015, 05:50 AM
predictble.

UK2K
05-17-2015, 11:45 AM

He does

And he gains more and more hate with every win.

Fallen Angel
05-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Loved these highlights you guys posted.

Now let's see some Durant, Kobe, Westbrook, Carmelo, and Wade playoff highlights.

sd3035
05-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Haren practicing for game 7

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/harden.png

Kblaze8855
05-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Lol wow. This is exactly the shit im talking about :lol

You know that was at least a little bit funny....

Harison
05-17-2015, 12:15 PM
He does

And he gains more and more hate with every FT.

Fixed.

Kblaze8855
05-17-2015, 12:30 PM
He does

And he gains more and more hate with every win.

Nah it isnt winning. Hes never won anything that would upset anyone.

I respect James Hardens talent...I gladly admit that hes going to the hall of fame if he stays healthy for a while. His handles are ridiculous....his shooting off the dribble is pretty amazing. He can pass his ass off....great player. He is a great...great player.

That doesnt mean I have to enjoy watching him play.

There is a wide group of the basketball watching public he annoys. Not like its just this kinda fan...or that kind. Fans of play x or player Y.

Im a Bulls fan...James Harden has never taken a meaningful shot against my team nor any team I cared to see win. His success means nothing to me.

But you know what? He simply plays like a bitch.

Not...a female. I played women who wouldnt do half that shit.

He plays a brand of basketball that might cause fights. Hes the worst offender ive ever seen of a player going out of his way to generate annoying foul calls. Hes not the only one to get said calls...but hes the worst offender among guys looking to create them.

I watch ball generally with a group of friends. Bulls fan(me), 2 Laker fans, a Lebron bandwaggoner who goes where he goes, A 76ers fans, and a Spurs fan who roots for the Thunder when they arent playing the Spurs.

The only thing everyone agrees on....not liking James Harden.

Nobody thinks he isnt great....but "Man....I dont like that *****..." is said 3-4 times a game.

He plays annoying basketball, he looks annoying, and he runs around making annoying gestures and being corny.

People often dont like those types. Dont take it personal.

And dont act like its haters mad over wins either.

James Harden never won anything vs a sizable fanbase.

Hes widely disliked because watching him play basketball is annoying.

You have to see that its too many different kinds of fans saying it for it to all be about wins...or just irrational hatred.

Nobody has this many people annoyed...for nothing.

Doesnt mean he isnt great. It just means hes annoying.

People have to like a guy who behaves like a clown, flails for whistles, and bores them?

When hes hot...hes entertaining. Everyone is entertaining when hot. Who doesnt wanna see great stepbacks, floaters, and crossovers?

But hes just....bothersome. Plenty of totally unbiased fans find the guy bothersome to watch. Some dont like watching Duncan. Some dont like watching Lebron. A lot of people dont like watching Harden. To quote Common:

"If I dont like it I dont like it that dont mean that im hating"

YouGotServed
05-17-2015, 12:39 PM

I respect James Hardens talent...I gladly admit that hes going to the hall of fame if he stays healthy for a while. His handles are ridiculous....his shooting off the dribble is pretty amazing. He can pass his ass off....great player. He is a great...great player.

There is a wide group of the basketball watching public he annoys. Not like its just this kinda fan...or that kind. Fans of play x or player Y.

Im a Bulls fan...James Harden has never taken a meaningful shot against my team nor any team I cared to see win. His success means nothing to me.

He plays a brand of basketball that might cause fights. Hes the worst offender ive ever seen of a player going out of his way to generate annoying foul calls. Hes not the only one to get said calls...but hes the worst offender among guys looking to create them.

I watch ball generally with a group of friends. Bulls fan(me), 2 Laker fans, a Lebron bandwaggoner who goes where he goes, A 76ers fans, and a Spurs fan who roots for the Thunder when they arent playing the Spurs.

Nobody thinks he isnt great....but "Man....I dont like that *****..." is said 3-4 times a game.

He plays annoying basketball, he looks annoying, and he runs around making annoying gestures and being corny.

You have to see that its too many different kinds of fans saying it for it to all be about wins...or just irrational hatred.

People have to like a guy who behaves like a clown, flails for whistles, and bores them?

When hes hot...hes entertaining. Everyone is entertaining when hot. Who doesnt wanna see great stepbacks, floaters, and crossovers?

But hes just....bothersome. Plenty of totally unbiased fans find the guy bothersome to watch. Some dont like watching Duncan. Some dont like watching Lebron. A lot of people dont like watching Harden. To quote Common:

I'm sorry, I don't speak 2nd round fodder. Come again in Conference Finals.

jayfan
05-17-2015, 12:40 PM
His ego/confidence has to be a bit shook after what happened in the 4th with him on the bench. It'll be interesting to see if he presses today.

Jameerthefear
05-17-2015, 12:43 PM
:roll:

ILLsmak
05-17-2015, 12:45 PM

for some reason, this dude reminds me of

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359618

this dude.

-Smak

Kblaze8855
05-17-2015, 12:49 PM

Im amazed you still speak WCF. You had people drafted in 1981 on the squad the last time your team was there.

Funny how little success it takes to turn a fanbase into douchebags.

PsychoBe
05-17-2015, 01:08 PM
lol, are you a beard fan? Don't be over sensitive about this sort of thing. He's the best 2 in the league and worthy enough to be MVP from what he did in the regular season, and he also improved his defense this year (not as good in the playoffs tho).

He doesn't need you to defend him. He needs you to defend the man he was suppose to defend while he sits on the bench. I mean where were YOU when this happen:

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/88CTYFFIbarNFFy1v5n19FZpGKY=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3683120/Harden_ball_watching.0.gif

I appreciate that you want to fight his battles for him tho cuz he needs to sit down on the bench in crucial times to cheer on his teammates. You might become da real MVP if he cheers hard enough.

i lost it :roll: :roll: :roll:

KungFuJoe
05-17-2015, 02:30 PM
I actually like Harden more than I used to. For all his faults, he seems like a good teammate. He's not a leader, though...and when he's not scoring, there's little else he can do to inspire his team. But, he doesn't bitch, he's trying more on defense, and you never see him yell at a teammate.

Lebron, on the other hand...**** that beta ass *****.

Marchesk
05-17-2015, 03:21 PM
So when did Haren pass Bran?

rezznor
05-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Im amazed you still speak WCF. You had people drafted in 1981 on the squad the last time your team was there.

One guy is an entire fan base?

Lebron23
05-17-2015, 04:13 PM
I actually like Harden more than I used to. For all his faults, he seems like a good teammate. He's not a leader, though...and when he's not scoring, there's little else he can do to inspire his team. But, he doesn't bitch, he's trying more on defense, and you never see him yell at a teammate.

Lebron, on the other hand...**** that beta ass *****.

2x NBA Finals MVP. Same numbers of Finals MVP as Kobe.

warriorfan
05-17-2015, 05:08 PM

Agreed and well said, you pretty much nailed it.

YouGotServed
05-17-2015, 06:51 PM

1981 you said?

http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

Kblaze8855
05-17-2015, 07:00 PM
I never said the Rockets would lose game 7. Not in this topic or any other. In fact...the second part of that was really the point.