PDA

View Full Version : Kids these days...

Prometheus
05-17-2015, 09:53 AM
be at work. shift supervisor. one employee is 18yo boy, annoying to say the least. ask annoying 18yo for his employee numbr so he can have his food discounted.

"number 23, just like LEBRON!"

:facepalm

is it inevitable that kids will grow up and believe that these players are actually better than mj? or is there anything we can do so that the world will never forget?

PsychoBe
05-17-2015, 09:54 AM
it's just a number.

Prometheus
05-17-2015, 10:00 AM
it's just a number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-pffU5Qbpg

Jameerthefear
05-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Lebron > Jordan

SpanishACB
05-17-2015, 11:07 AM
tell us about your shitty life OP

lilteapot
05-17-2015, 11:10 AM
OP works at McDonalds :lol

Spurs5Rings2014
05-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Lebron > Jordan

Nice avy.

:applause:

D-FENS
05-17-2015, 11:15 AM
be at work. shift supervisor. one employee is 18yo boy, annoying to say the least. ask annoying 18yo for his employee numbr so he can have his food discounted.

is it inevitable that kids will grow up and believe that these players are actually better than mj? or is there anything we can do so that the world will never forget?

Complaining about kid these days, but your typing and story telling skills suck.

Jameerthefear
05-17-2015, 11:42 AM
Nice avy.

:applause:
you watch DanMachi? :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2015, 11:51 AM
He's 18. He's probably never seen a Jordan game.

Now make me a #3 with extra ketchup before I tell your manager you're on the phone

ISHGoat
05-17-2015, 11:56 AM

Now make me a #3 with extra ketchup before I tell your manager you're on the phone

#rekt

warriorfan
05-17-2015, 12:20 PM

What was your response?

Bandito
05-17-2015, 01:59 PM

Most of those kids didn't watch MJ play. It's normal they don't know what true greatness is.

Kvnzhangyay
05-17-2015, 02:01 PM

pretty much nothing you can do :confusedshrug:

Dro
05-17-2015, 02:06 PM

That's why I'm glad the "Legend of the Greatest" 4 hour Jordan video is on youtube so they can never forget. You may have to force them to watch it though.......

Prometheus
05-17-2015, 02:49 PM
What was your response?

This actually didn't happen to me. My girlfriend is a shift supervisor at Panera Bread - she came home and told me this story because she has heard me rant about Jordan before and she knew it would piss me off.

I work as a server at a chain restaurant, and I used to argue with one of the dishwashers there about basketball. He was like 22 or 23yo, and he swore that Kobe, LeBron, and Durant were all better than MJ. This shit is really happening. Kids are growing up and thinking this way.

Kvnzhangyay
05-17-2015, 03:22 PM
This actually didn't happen to me. My girlfriend is a shift supervisor at Panera Bread - she came home and told me this story because she has heard me rant about Jordan before and she knew it would piss me off.

I work as a server at a chain restaurant, and I used to argue with one of the dishwashers there about basketball. He was like 22 or 23yo, and he swore that Kobe, LeBron, and Durant were all better than MJ. This shit is really happening. Kids are growing up and thinking this way.

why should it matter what other people think? :biggums:

I mean, humans are born with belief perseverance and confirmation bias. Changing someone out of their mental fixation is extremely hard

Poetry
05-17-2015, 03:31 PM

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/mcjordan-signage.jpg