PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets and Warriors series....

Hoopz2332
05-17-2015, 08:28 PM
is going to be a free flowing, no defense whatsoever inflated numbers fest. It's going to be similar to Rockets/Dallas where both team were puuting up almost 60pts in the first half:biggums: :sleeping

DFish24
05-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Will be free flowing which is why the Warriors are gonna take a dump on the Rockets.

Cleverness
05-17-2015, 11:54 PM
is going to be a free flowing, no defense whatsoever inflated numbers fest. It's going to be similar to Rockets/Dallas where both team were puuting up almost 60pts in the first half:biggums: :sleeping

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Golden State Warriors are #1 defense in the league.

Draymond Green = defensive player of the year candidate, can guard multiple positions, 1st place in 1st place DOPY votes wtf
Andrew Bogut = anchor of the #1 opponent FG% defense
Steph Curry = good defender, 1st in total steals this year (4th in spg), without gambling so much
Klay Thompson = known as one of the best two way guards.
Andre Iguadala SF = 1st team defense last year.

k0kakw0rld
05-18-2015, 12:25 AM
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Golden State Warriors are #1 defense in the league.

Draymond Green = defensive player of the year candidate, can guard multiple positions, 1st place in 1st place DOPY votes wtf
Andrew Bogut = anchor of the #1 opponent FG% defense
Steph Curry = good defender, 1st in total steals this year (4th in spg), without gambling so much
Klay Thompson = known as one of the best two way guards.
Andre Iguadala SF = 1st team defense last year.
Rockets fans have no idea whats coming their way...

Heavincent
05-18-2015, 12:28 AM
Um, no. Warriors are the best defensive team in the league.

rezznor
05-18-2015, 12:31 AM
what are you talking about? of course we know the warriors are heavy favorites

Genaro
05-18-2015, 12:37 AM
Warriors are a great defensive team but they're also a team with a high pace. I can see the 65x62 halves coming.

brandonman
05-18-2015, 10:35 AM

Oh yes we do. At least the sane fans do.

brandonman
05-18-2015, 10:37 AM

I think this series will be won in the 3rd quarter, only the Warriors will not let off the gas. Should be an interesting 1st half in each game and the Warriors will open it up in the 3rd and most likely never look back.

Here is to hoping I am wrong: :cheers:

Hoopz2332
05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Warriors are a great defensive team but they're also a team with a high pace. I can see the 65x62 halves coming.

this

Legends66NBA7
05-18-2015, 10:53 AM
Warriors and Rockets rank #1 and 2 during the regular season in pace, respectively. They also have 2 of the best offensive players (along with 2 MVP candidates) in the NBA on both sides.

It's hard to stop 2 uptempo offenses, even during the playoffs.